Deepest Fantasies #04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our moans caught and extended. Goosebumps flushed my entire body as his needy hips flicked shortly toward the steamy core of my wetness. With each wiggle, my tiny thong sagged lower until his leaking cock sprang into glistening freedom.

I clawed his shoulders through the inconvenient blouse and lifted higher, legs spread.

"Mmmmm...god...Sean," I whimpered, bucking violently. "Pleeeeeeease."

The slick round plum of his head popped inside me through my lace panties, and we both gasped. In the hazy window of my vision, Sean's eyes rolled under their heavy lids, his quick breath ending in a long moan as the sopping fabric stretched.

"Take them off meeee," I throatily pouted.

My nails wore deep lines in the flimsy blouse covering his biceps, scraping for more leverage while my hips thrashed against the lace gag lodging his body torturously-shallow inside mine.

With another long moan, Sean's fist twisted against my hip, and we laughed together as the stretched seam tore and slid down my opposite leg.

"Animal," I accused between accelerating moans, rubbing my drenched folds from the throbbing base of his cock to the quivering head.

"Grrr," he gasped playfully, his slick calf hooking behind my knee and rubbing the soaked panties.

I yanked the pearly buttons on his blouse until I thought they might pop, exposing the lace-trimmed silver bra to my tongue's impatient flickers.

Sean's hands whirled through my hair while my breath raced my heart and my frenzied nails whipped his ribs.

"Mmmm there," I encouraged against his thinly veiled pelvis teased my clit, and I bounced against the silky softness coating his thighs.

He lifted my hips and brought them down resolutely over his cock. We gasped in unison as the firm pulsing length easily slipped as deep as it could.

"Mmmm ... yes," I shuddered, lifting slightly and tugging on his nipple.

Eyes pinched closed and a hand curled around the back of my neck, his hips bucked into excited little cries.

I opened my thighs wider, the stiff excited bud of my clit rubbing across his taut piled skirt with every long hysterical thrust.

Sean's hand groped my tense ass, prying me open and pulling me deeper as his foot flexed desperately against my calf.

"Ohoooo," I whimpered, nails cutting down his chest as my flesh slowly thudded around his excited shaft.

Pleasure washed from each corner of his taut face and hovered over his lips like a kiss. He swallowed it in a long intense moan.

"Ohooo god, Sean," I cried, hot fingers of satisfaction rocketing like fireworks up my teased passage. My head fell back, and my hips arched forward violently, bouncing him even deeper as my body milked his. "Cum for me," I pleaded repeatedly, narrowed gaze intent on his pleasure-filled face.

His hands wrapped my hips, pinning me into his short, tight thrusts.

I gasped and struggled to wiggle away, the pleasure pulsating between my thighs intensifying into an overwhelming sting.

"Oh... Sean, oh ... godddddd," I whimpered uncontrollably, rising several frantic inches then heavily colliding with his hips like an animal struggling to climb a glass wall. I squeezed the vinyl skirt through my fingers and tugged.

"Mmmm Selina," he breathed hotly, his moans intensifying into wonder-filled gasps. His hands pinned my swollen clit tight to the bunched material and my pussy to his hips, grinding me through my inflamed whimpers.

"SELINA," he half-yelped and screamed, the corners of his eyes crinkled with severity.

His pleasure rushed inside me like a tidal wave, and I gasped as it doused my inner walls then tickled with gravity. Each blast found my hips lifting higher before slamming down as I grasped frantically for the glowing bliss just slightly beyond my reach.

"Oho...oh...mmmmmmmmm," I shuddered, my body throbbing and squeezing his softening shaft with tender unhurried spasms. "Oh...Sean," I groaned, burying my face in the gleaming dark fan of his hair that had spilled across the pillows.

His arms enshrined me, residual shivers squeezing minutely through the last throes of my ecstasy. "I love you angel," he whispered, fingertips tenderly stroking little sections of my shoulder-length hair.

"Mmmm," I sighed, "I love you too."

"Is it okay?" he asked a little nervously.

"It's just fine baby," I murmured leisurely. "Tomorrow, I have a surprise for *you*."

"Mmmm," he murmured, cracking open an eye, "What is it?"

I kissed his lips with a grin and settled against his pliant body. "If I told you, it wouldn't be a surprise."

"Mmmm," I heard him half-heartedly agree as I drifted to sleep, his body still lodged deep inside mine.

12