Deepika the NRI Slut Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sin138
sin138
281 Followers

The Dhobi then inserts his hard dick inside and starts thrusting in full force. Each thrust causes a ripple in her sensation. Never has she felt like this before. This man is not pleasant to look at, and his form is not even that good. Why is she feeling like his dick is some vibrator. Her pussy juices mixes with his precum to help lubricate the inside as he pounds harder and faster. Deepika cannot control her voice as she screams, with her eyes rolling.

He pulls out his dick and forcibly jacks off right onto her torso. Cum keeps spraying onto her tight body. Exhausted he puts on his trousers and sits on his chair. He signals her to go into the bathroom.

She enters to find no running water, and worse, where her clothes were. He never bothered to put her clothes in for wash. Her t-shirt and her thong are in the toilet bowl, soaked in his piss. Her shorts and blouse are nowhere to be found. As she puts on the wet material, she notices her white t-shirt is really transparent. Her are visible through the shear material. It does not help that the shirt clung onto her tight body. Since it stops above her belly button, it is obvious she is not wearing pants. She tries to ask the Dhobi for her other clothes, only to have him insert her glass cover inside her vagina, and pushed her out of the Laundromat, in full view of random people at the smoke stop.

She does not what they are saying to her, but it is obvious they are not pleasant things. She calls for an auto, as she tries to ignore the several recordings from the rowdy's phones. Finally an auto arrives, and he is clearly happy at what he sees.

"Are you prostitute?" he asks in thick accent.

"Um, no," she blushes. "I wet my clothes, so I had to put them for wash."

"You stink," he replies, noticing the stench of pee.

She tells him where to go, and they finally arrive. However his tone changes, when she gave him the money given to her by Anuj.

"What is this fake bill?"

"What's wrong?"

"This is 500Rs bill," he yells. "We stopped using this bill."

"Please I don't have any other money."

"You have nothing else?" he angrily asks. "I only take nightshifts, to feed my family and you American brat have the audacity to give me a useless bill?"

"Please," she pleads, "Um, you can do anything to me?"

"And cheat on my wife, you whore? I'll let you go once, but I'll tell the others about you. Maybe they might like the idea of a loose slut who'll ride them for a free ride."

He snaps a photo of her and speeds off. Her first day felt like the longest. She enters the apartment, with the guard still sleeping. When she enters the elevator, she removes the eyeglass cover out of her pussy. She started off with revealing yet decent attire, to now wearing only a formerly white wet t-shirt and a thong, in public. She hoped she had sex with the hot optician, only to do it with his ugly best friend/Dhobi. Finally she got berated by an auto driver. All she wants to do was sleep.

"Welcome Back!!"

She jumps at the sight of the Bihari first years in her lockless apartment. Their face changed from happiness, to confusion.

"What happened?" one of them asks.

"You must have had a busy day," Rupesh snickers.

"Hey guys," she greets them. "Sorry to be a party pooper, but do you guys mind if I just fall asleep? We can meet up later on."

"Come on Deepika," Anuj drunkenly yells. "These guys took the time to come. Don't be a bitch."

The others however understood, and promised to have a proper get together in the weekend. Everyone Deepika goodbye, and leave the room, except for Zakir and Anuj. Zakir apologises for coming without permission, and gives her his first year books to help her study for the supplementary exams, and wishes her good luck.

As soon he leaves, Anuj angrily glares at Deepika.

"You fucking bitch," he calls her, as he pops a piece of gum into his mouth.

"What?" she asks. "I had a long flight, and leaving me alone in the shop didn't help at all. Also, what were those pills you gave me? They did something to me, I just know it. I ended having an average fuck, which felt like the best thing ever."

"All you need to know is that you won't get pregnant with these pills, and that's it. You got to learn what it's like to be an NRI slut," he yells. "Sit the fuck down and write what I'll tell you."

"And if I refuse?"

"You know what will happen," he threatens. "This building is not under your name. You sure you wanna be homeless in that outfit?"

The threat of eviction changed her mind. She takes a paper and pen out, and writes what he tells her. He then asks to dictate what she wrote.

The NRI slut list of Guidelines

1.My opinions and requests do not matter. I only exist to please others, and not the other way around, unless it is orgasm

2.The only time I can say no to something, only if it hurts someone else's dignity, respect, or character perception from others. If activity does not touch the above stated, and only my dignity, respect, and character is at risk, I must still participate.

3.Anything given to me should be treated as a gift. If it's edible, I will happily ingest it. If it is not edible, I will happily receive it. If it is a statement about me, I will thank them for the compliment. As a slut I am not worthy for such gifts, as I am just an object and not a person.

4.If the giver asks in return my body to be used, I must oblige.

"I thought I had a list to follow," says Deepika.

"Those are rules you must follow, without question," he explains. "These are simply guidelines you must memorise for you final exam next year. Throughout the year, we will add more guidelines, and you must memorise them. You will have a grace period, until you pass the supplies. It won't be fun if you're not in class. Where's your eyeglass cover?"

"Here," Deepika sighs, as she opens it. She is shocked to find these are not like the obscene frames, with the NRI SLUT carved around the frames. This pair is decent. They are a pair of nerdy looking glasses with thick black frames. Anuj snatches them from her hand, and locks it in her closet.

"We decide when you can wear those glasses. Ok, do you understand the guidelines?"

"Yes Anuj-"

"What do you call me?"

She then remembers and answers, "Yes sir."

"That slips, proves you are too stupid to understand the guidelines," he berates her. "So I'll explain with examples. The first guideline;My opinions and requests do not matter. I only exist to please others, and not the other way around, unless it is orgasm. Hridhya, Rupesh, and the Bihari group are going to watch a Bollywood movie tomorrow. Do you wanna come?"

"I don't really understand Hindi," she explains. "I know I will hate it."

"Too bad, you're still coming," he snaps. "We decide where you go, what you do, what you like and dislike. "

"Why would I agree to that?"

"It's just a guideline, not a rule," he explains. "But you will not likely be qualified for the exam if you don't follow it. It's up to you. Guideline number two; The only time I can say no to something, only if it hurts someone else's dignity, respect, or character perception from others. If activity does not touch the above stated, and only my dignity, respect, and character is at risk, I must still participate.I'll give an example. Today I selected the outfit for you to wear. Hridhya strongly disagreed with my choice. Why?"

"It was too indecent to wear in public," she replies.

"Yet that didn't stop you from wearing exactly what I wanted you to tonight," he snickers, at her state. "By the way, get rid of those now. They stink of piss. She would be ok with you coming back like that. What was the difference?"

"You two were with me?" she asks as she strips, and throws it out the window, according to Anuj's directions.

"Finally you said something smart," he laughs. "We cannot be seen walking with someone who dresses like some American hooker. We can get in trouble. However, when you came back, you came alone. Any disapproving looks or comments, will directed at you only. This leads to the next guideline. Repeat the third guideline."

"Anything given to me should be treated as a gift. If it's edible, I will happily ingest it. If it is not edible, I will happily receive it. If it is a statement about me, I will thank them for the compliment. As a slut I am not worthy for such gifts, as I am just an object and not a person."

"Good," says Anuj, condescendingly. "Let's talk about the compliment."

He approaches Deepika and cuts up her stained clothes. He pulls out his dick, and strokes it, until it becomes hard.

"I will give you 5 statements. You must tell me if it's a compliment or an insult. Guess it wrong, and I will slap you with my cock. Ok, 'you're so hot, I wanna spray my man juice inside you're tight twat."

To any self respecting girl, this would be harassment, but she knows the answer.

"Compliment?"

"Correct," he sneers. "You're mouth is perfect to piss in, while the guys play poker."

"Compliment."

"Very good," he replies. "What a dumb bitch, your pussy must be hollow as a cave. I would never fuck you're ugly ass, since you might have herpes."

"Insult?"

SMACK

Deepika felt his fleshy rod, slap across her face.

"Next statement," he continues. "You get caught fucking someone's boyfriend, and they call you a dirty skank. They tell all the other girls about you, and how much of a thieving bitch you are."

"Obviously that's an insult-"

SMACK. He did not bother waiting for her to complete her sentence.

"Those are horrible things to say to a person!"

"You're correct. They are terrible things to say about A PERSON," he comments. "You however are an NRI slut. You are not a person. The sooner you realise that, the easier you can pass."

"Finally, an eye doctor insults you at his clinic, for dressing like a slut, and pissing all over his clinic. Everyone angrily shouts and judges you in an awful way. Compliment, or insult?"

Deepika had no words. It was one of the most humiliating things to have happened to her. She wanted to scream insult to his face. However, she knows exactly what Anuj wants to hear, and she has no choice but to say it.

"Compliment," she says looking down. "It's an insult to others, but not to a slut, like me."

"Excellent," he sneers. "3/5! That means you get a special gift from me! Open wide."

Expecting him to just stick his dick in her mouth, she opens to receive her unwilling gift. Instead he tilts her head back, and spits his gum from into her mouth.

"You better enjoy it," he laughs. "Go on, chew it."

She starts chewing on it. She can get a taste of mint, and Anuj's mouth.

"Edible gifts, are food, drinks, drugs, and bodily fluids," he explains. "If someone gives you that, you ingest it. No questions asked."

She does not how to react. She just wants to sleep.

"As for an example of an inedible gift," he continues, while stroking his penis. "Say you cross either one of us. Instead of those special birth control pills I give you. What if I take them away, or switch them with something else and you get pregnant. What will you do?"

"I don't know," she says feeling really down, trying to hold her tears.

"You keep it," he coldly answers. "It won't be mine, or anyone else's. It will be some loser you probably will not recognise. To raise it, you'll have to drop out of college, and start begging on the streets, for money. Probably whore yourself out, though I know I won't wanna fuck a bitch with stretch marks. Why, because that baby, even if it ruins your life, is also a gift. Think about that when you're sucking my dick. Open wide again."

Obediantly she takes his cock in her mouth, and starts sucking it. Anuj, grabs her head and pushes it to his base.

"Fuck yeah," he moans. "The next few years will be the best. Any bitching from you and you're finished."

Deepika bobbed harder. Her increased intensity is from her anger, but Anuj did not mind.

"The sooner you understand your sluttiness, the happier you will be. Like how I am. Fuuuck, I'm gonna cum. Fuuuck... Fuuuuuck!... WHAT THE FUCK!!"

Anuj screams as he pulls his dick out to see his foreskin swell. His cock has swelled up with jizz. Something is blocking its entry, but it cannot be seen.

"You bitch! What did you do??"

"I'm sorry," she replies, trying not to giggle. "I still had the gum. It must've went inside by mistake."

Deepika plugged his penis, by sticking the gum inside his foreskin.

"By mistake??" He angrily yells. "You are gonna pay you fucking bii-"

He then trips on his trousers and hits his head. He lies motionless on the floor. Being concerned, Deeepika checks to see if he is still breathing. Thankfully he was. Soon Zakir then enters the room.

"What the hell Anuj," He asks annoyed. "I've been waiting forever for you to come dow- What the fuck??"

"Um...He tripped on his pants, and is having a concussion?"

"Shit I have to take him to the hospital," Zakir answers worringly. He then looks at his swollen dick and asks, "What happened to his penis?"

"Gum trouble," she replies. "I'm sorry Zakir, I know he's your friend but he was being a dick."

"What did you do?"

"Stuck a piece of gum inside foreskin," she sheepishly answers.

Zakir was silent for a few minutes, and then starts to laugh hysterically.

"God that sounds awesome," he tells Deepika. "I'll take him to the hospital. Hopefully they can remove it. Sorry to leave you alone like this, but I'm guessing you want to rest. Coming for the movie tomorrow?"

"I don't mind," she replies. After tonight, a movie sounds like a nice way to relax, even if she cannot understand what they are saying.

"Great," he replies. "Goodnight Deepika."

As soon as he leaves, Deepika tries to close the door. However there is no bolt inside the door. The only bolt is found outside where the padlock is. Anyone can come in if they wish. She takes a long hot shower to clean off all the piss and cum from the plaza earlier. After drying herself, she lies on the bed, and covers naked body to combat the cold blast from the AC. She shuts her eyes, and sleeps. Today may have been a horrible, but the last few minutes with Anuj was the most satisfied she felt.

Meanwhile, in the College's private hospital, Anuj is in the recovery room resting, with Zakir trying hard not to laugh at his predicament.

"The doctor will be coming here," Zakir explains. "He would definitely want to know what happened."

"I don't want to talk about it," Anuj grunts. "She did that on purpose. She is gonna pay for it."

"She will," Zakir affirms. "But remember the plan. For god's sake, those assholes came to her place because they actually like her. We have to destroy that."

"I'm gonna block her urinary tract and see how she feels," Anuj angrily tells his friend.

"Do that," Zakir warns. "And she'll definitely call the cops on you. Those rules will do jack, if she's in physical pain or danger. Just let it go."

"Fine," Anuj submits. "I can't do anything for the next two weeks. No fucking for 2 weeks. That fucking bitch!"

"By two weeks, her marks should be out," Zakir says. "At least she'll be able to study then."

Zakir laughs at his statement, but Anuj stays silent.

Anuj can't hurt her, as that gives her physical proof she is being bullied by them. He can't tell the doctors she did this to him, as everyone will cheer for her and sneer at him. In a few days everyone will know Anuj as the guy who thought sticking gum in his dick is a good idea. Whatever big plan Zakir has for her, she pretty much sealed Anuj's reputation in just a few seconds, and he cannot do anything.

sin138
sin138
281 Followers
12