Deepika's College Life Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally Deepika was face to face with Anuj while sitting on his lap, crotch to crotch. She felt uncomfortable, yet aroused by his obvious boner. While grinding over his boner, she was about to wish him.

"Happy-"

"Fag, before you kiss her, you do realize she swallowed everybody's jizz here?" Zakir interrupted.

Everyone was laughing at the Anuj.

"Wow, he was this close to tasting our cum," Amhit exclaimed.

"Let's go Deepika," Zakir ordered.

Deepika, however, was staring blankly, going through her head on what she has done. She kept questioning if she seriously chugged these guys' sperm. Growing impatient, Zakir grabbed her arm and dragged her outside the bar. Light from the camera flashed from everyone's phone, capturing the picture of a half naked 18 year old, as she was leaving.

Deepika was about ask, if she drink really contained everyone's jizz, as he was opening the seat. She stopped as he took out an unopened kurti package, and another bag. Deepika was dumbfounded.

"I figured your clothes might be destroyed, so I bought spares," Zakir explained. "These guys can't control themselves," he chuckled.

"I- I really don't know how to thank you," she said.

"Yes you do," he replied, signalling her to his crotch.

Deepika was too sloshed to even hesitate. She put her purse on the bike seat, went on her knees, unzipped his pants and started sucking his dick (at least it was better than the old guy in the bathroom). Zakir loved it, he told her to look up the whole time, and smile as he films it with his phone. Somehow, that turned her on more. He looked through her bag to get her passport, and OCI. He gave both to her.

"Hold them up for me," he ordered. Deepika drunkenly obeyed. He is now filming her sucking his dick, while revealing her information from her passport and OCI. He grabbed the documents and kept it in his bag. Deepika never questioned it.

With her hands free, she then started touching her to climax. She felt his dick pulse in her mouth. He's nearly cumming. Just a little faster and let him spill out. He pushed her head towards as he spilled his seed in her mouth. Some of it leaked out , but she wiped it all back in her mouth and swallowed. She then leaned back to rub herself off.

The phone was able to pick up the squelching sound from her pussy. Finally, she was able to let out a large moan, all captured on camera. This included the phones from the bar patrons, watching this pleasant sight. They all assured Zakir, that only her face is visible in their recording.

After she finished, she opened the package and dressed herself. She looked in to the bag to notice a new set of gym clothes, and shoes. He dropped her off at the hostel, 10 minutes late, where the matron was waiting.

"She is going to ask for your parent's information," he explained. "Give what I am about to text you."

"Sure no problem," she giggled. "Makes me wonder why the school didn't ask for it earlier."

"It's not the most organized for a medical college," he explained. "Since you were late, she will want to tell you parents. See you next time."

The matron had her sign a late form, explaining that this will be sent to her mother. She subsequently asked Deepika for her mother's contact information. Deepika opened Zakir's text and copied down what it said. It had an American number, and email id. She had difficulty walking up to her room, still feeling drunk. She knocked on the door to be greeted by a surprised Priya.

"Wow, seems like someone drank quite a bit," Priya observed.

"Fuck yeah," Deepika replied back. Deepika lumbered on to her bed passed out.

Priya did not bother questioning it and just went back to studying.

As Zakir drove back to his hostel, he sent a message to his Aunt.

Hi Aunty Fathima,

I am sending the picture u want

I also told her to give your contact info as u wanted.

He then sent a picture of a half naked masturbating outside of the bar in front of a small crowd, and a picture of her sucking his dick with the passport information.

Fathima replied

Thanks

Zakir:

Are you gonna post this somewhere public?

Bcoz i can get 1 of d other guys to do dat.

Fathima:

No, this is just confirmation that its her

I don't want you to post anything yet as it is too risky

I want humiliate her

Zakir:

lol this doesn't paint a good picture you know

Fathima:

true, but i think this will be more fun, if you could keep her throughout the school

It's not just about humiliating

I want her life destroyed

like how her mother destroyed mine

12