Deepika's College Life Ch. 08-09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I would normally let you enjoy the climax with me," Ahmed gasped. "But it's not fair for the others."

She then felt Ahmed's cock spurt inside her, as he pushed himself deeper within her. Deepika moaned in disappointment. She wanted to get off, badly. He gently lowered her down on the floor, as he wiped off any residue on her forehead.

"You shouldn't feel bad," he laughed, watching his seed dribble out of Deepika's pussy. "I've been fucking other girls, before, and that dumb bitch was clueless about the whole shit. I can definitely say, they loved every minute with me."

He wished everyone good night, and left the room. Ambuj, then spoke up, about his condition.

"Now that she's down, she must first exchange saliva with that hoe."

"I agree," Dilip cheered. "But let's get the first obvious thing out of the way."

Dilip then ordered Sneha in Kannada, "Suck that cum out of that slut's pussy, whore."

Sneha, recognized that stupid smile on the bimbo's face. She was high like no other. She made a seal over NRI's vagina, with her mouth, and sucked out the jizz. She was then, ordered to swirl it around her mouth, and spit it in Deepika's mouth. The NRI was forbidden to swallow the load.

"Since you seem more compliant, for some reason," Dilip snickered. "She should apologise, for hurting Ambuj's feelings."

"How can she," Anuj jeered. "Her mouth is full of her man's seed."

"Let's ask Ambuj, what he would be ok with."

"Well, she's gonna clean my penis anyways, but I will accept her apology if this is how she'll apologise," Ambuj said. "I will make a big loogie, in which I will spit directly into her cum filled mouth. She must take it without flinching, or even a small gag."

"Seem's fair," Anuj chuckled. "If you don't mind others spitting on her too. It doesn't have to be in her mouth."

"Only if thatrandi wipes it into that ungrateful slut's oral fuckhole," Ambuj snickered.

Ambuj started swirling his mouth. Everyone can hear his mouth swishing about. While he was prepping, the others walked towards the stoned Deepika, and spat on her face. When the others finished, Sneha was ordered, to wipe the spit, with her fingers into Deepika's mouth. She was even permitted to donate her saliva into the mixture.

Ambuj finally was ready. Anuj had Sneha sit behind Deepika, with one hand holding her head back to accept Ambuj's gift, and another hand to diddle with Deepika clitoris. Ambuj towered over the kneeling petite American, and slowly dropped a giant loogie directly into Deepika's mouth. While earlier she nearly puked at Ambuj's breath, this time she is embracing the bodily fluid from this pig.

Ambuj laughed at the scene.

"Before you swallow, you must clean off the smegma collected in my dick," he stated, as he pulled out his cock.

He told Sneha to retract the foreskin, exposing the glans, covered in a thick white layer. The others lost their appetite looking at it, but Deepika willingly stuck her tongue out of her mouth to lick it all off. To her it tasted like someone churned the semen into butter.

Ambuj twitched at the feeling of her tongue pressing against the tip of his penis, while Sneha held the shaft. Eventually, Deepika cleaned of every bit of white from his dick, but she kept on licking, until Ambuj's cock started spouting out fresh jizz like a fountain. Sneha directed his cock into Deepika's mouth who happily took his fluid. Sneha cleaned off the remaining cum, and spat into Deepika's mouth.

Satisfied, Ambuj uttered the words to Deepika, "You may now swallow, slut."

Deepika shut her mouth, and swallowed the noxious contents. She opened her mouth to proudly show off her empty mouth. Everyone was shocked at what a whore Deepika was. Anuj however, looked like he had reached enlightenment. Deepika will do anything, as long she is drunk or high as hell. Hridhya texted him saying she ate a huge piece of special brownies.

"Hey Ambuj!" he yelled. "You feel like taking a piss?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Piss on her."

"Do the others mind?"

"She just took your disgusting spit,choot," one of the guys laughed. "I wanna see if she'll take your piss."

Ambuj shrugged, unzipped his pants, and let out a stream directly on to the naked teen. It smelled like asparagus, and was probably putrid to the taste, yet Deepika moved further into the dark yellow stream, and pleasured herself with the warm liquid. She was stopped by Sneha, when Anuj sensed, she was about to cum, much to her dismay. After Ambuj finished, he wiped his dick with Deepika's hair. He tucked his flaccid penis back in his pants, and wished everyone good bye.

"Aren't you gonna thank Deepika for a good time?" Anuj asked, while Deepika was busy licking up the piss puddle, upon Anuj's orders.

"Why?" Ambuj quizzically asked. "I'm not gonna thank the garbage man for taking out the trash. Why should I thank a girl for doing a woman's job?"

Anuj smiled. 'This guy gets it,' he thought. He walked towards the naked prostitute.

"Do you speak Hindi," Anuj asked as he tossed a large wad of cash.

Sneha nodded, as she greedily grabbed the money.

Anuj continued, "Then you will need to follow what I tell you."

The others could not hold on any longer. First, they emptied their coke bottle on to the grinning NRI, to cover the piss smell, then they stuffed Deepika's mouth and pussy with their cocks. Two others made her jerk them off unison with penetration of her holes.

"Hold on guys, I gotta take a piss," Dilip mentioned.

The rest paused to question Dilip's statement.

"Are you a retard? She just had Ambuj piss on her."

"Oh, right," Dilip laughed. He then started to spurt out his urine directly on to her body. The others were thankful none of it reached to them.

Anuj, meanwhile decided to use Sneha to relieve his tension, after he felt, she understood what she must do the morning after. He did not want to stick his dick in her pussy, unsure who would have fucked her, so felt satisfied with her just sucking his dick.

Deepika wanted to scream in pleasure, as the 4 cocks in her hands, mouth, and pussy finally pushed her over the edge. The boy inside her felt her vagina contract, forcing him to cum. The extra pressure from her hands, made the other two cum directly onto her breasts. and the last person ejaculated deep in her mouth. While most dressed up, the one in her snatch felt like peeing inside her. His urine was leaking out of her pussy. Deepika herself felt tired. She fell asleep as soon he finished.

"Hey we should head back up before they lock the doors," Dilip warned.

"How are we gonna take Deepika back up?"

"Leave her," Anuj told the others. "Hridhya's orders."

Everyone, except Anuj, Deepika, and Sneha were in the room. Sneha went up to the sleeping Deepika, and closed her eyes, while holding her in her arms. She was reminded again what Anuj wanted from her, when the time comes.

As the two passed out, Anuj took out her bong and weed stash and threw it on the ground. She then lit the stash to cover the room with the stink. Anuj took out several empty liquor bottles and placed them over the rooms. He took out a full bottle of whisky, and poured half it over the two passed out bodies, to wash away the sperm and piss. He carefully opened Deepika's hand to slip the bottle in it. He unlocked the door, and quietly shut the unlocked door behind him. He reached to the entrance and casually walked back to the hostel, explaining to the guard he got late picking up some cigarettes in the last minute.

As soon he entered his room, his roommate asked where he was.

"Nowhere," he replied, as he texted Hridhya.

It is done

Happy, she then texted Zakir.

It is done

Zakir smiled at the text, knowing his roommate, Ambuj, is clueless as who is the true mastermind, messaged his Aunt to tell her the news.

It is done

Fatima:

I'm still not sure if this is too soon

Zakir:

Its a risk but even if it goes wrong, we will not be suspected at all

I just told the other girl that she can do whatever she wants tonight, as long my name is never mentioned

If it does go exactly as I hope, then we will have nothing to worry about next year

Fatima:

And if she does say anything?"

Zakir:

Its my word against hers

I'm just considered a jerk

She's known to be a lying bitch to everyone

Any direct discussions about anything was face to face, hardly anything on the phone

You have nothing to worry about aunty

Fatima:

That's good to hear

Take care Zakir

Zakir:

Same to you Aunty

bye

He then deleted all the messages, before he got back to his work, while Ambuj snored away.

Chapter 9 - The Next Morning

"WHAT IS THIS! WAKE UP YOU TWO!"

Both girls woke up to the sudden noise. They jump at the sight of a very angry matron. Deepika accidently drops the bottle onto the ground.

"WHAT YOU DOING? TELL ME NOW."

Deepika couldn't speak. She was naked in the gym with another naked girl. Even worse, the room reeked of cannabis, with bottles every. She was stammering like some idiot. The marijuana was still in her system.

"WHAT ARE YOU DUMB? HOW ABOUT YOU, WHOEVER YOU ARE!"

Sneha did not know what the matron was saying, but she remembered what she was paid to tell whoever caught them here.

"Maam, this acca paid me some money to spend the night with her here,"she lied. Sneha explained how they spent some time in the hotel together, while the matron's face showed signs of disgust of these words. The red faced Matron turned to Deepika.

"YOUNG LADY! This is what you do, instead of studying? How shameless can you get. I am calling your home, and contacting the dean! I will do what I can to kick your disgraceful body out!"

The time flew fast for Deepika. She walked up to her room, in a spare towel, given by one of the cleaners. Everyone was in class, so no one saw the ordeal. She got scolded by the dean that very day. She did not bother attending class. She felt too humiliated to even show her face. While no one was present to see what happened, there was no doubt the news spread fast. She knew everyone were passing comments about her. Thankfully she was not completely outcasted.

The Bihari girls knew the truth, but did not speak up, in fear of getting into trouble. They did, however apologised for what had happened to her. Abhishek, Rupesh and Zakir showed signs of concern for Deepika. Abhishek, however was the only person to show actually sympathy for her. Zakir knew the truth of what happened, and Rupesh tried hard to conceal his boner at the story. Anuj stayed quiet, throughout the whole thing.

Noone knew the truth as to what had happened. The most popular story seemed to be that Deepika was caught with her lesbian lover, and the school is kicking Deepika out of the hostel, for her apparent forbidden love. While most still judged Deepika, several expressed outrage at the college for not letting Deepika feel comfortable with her sexuality. The staffs were taken aback at the student body protesting against their supposed 'anti-gay' policy.

The Bihari seniors too apologised to Deepika, explaining they had no idea she was gay the whole time, and offered to scrap the rules, and let her be. The confused NRI accepted their apology.

Some students did not even know there was another girl in the room. They were told that Deepika was caught drinking and smoking up in the gym.

None of that mattered, as there was only one person who Deepika cared about what she thought of the American Indian. Priya kept pestering Deepika to tell her what actually happened. Deepika finally decided to confess everything to Priya, except for Ahmed's presence. Priya was outraged at the truth.

"You should tell the office what these bastards did!" she angrily shouted. "You were raped!"

"I know I should," Deepika started off. "But I don't think they will listen. Remember that raid against Hridhya months back?"

"Yeah," Priya sighed. "God this college sucks."

"To tell you the truth," Deepika quietly spoke. "I think I get off on it. You know like humiliation and such. I don't know why but showing myself to random people seem to turn me on. I remember feeling like this the first time back in Colorado. However it is extremely humiliating and I know it's a terrible idea to think like this. I was naked in the college one time-"

"Wait what??"

"Yeah don't ask," Deepika said. "I was scared out of my mind, that I might get caught, that day, however made me have the best orgasm ever."

"Please don't say that," Priya sheepishly asked Deepika.

"Are you serious? We learned this crap in class, a few weeks back."

"Well...Did you..." Priya mumbled something.

"Sorry can you say that again?"

"Did you, orgasm?" She whispered in Deepika's ear. "After getting caught by the warden."

"I couldn't," Deepika replied feeling upset. "Any other person, I might have, but it was a teacher. My mom will be coming in a few days. I won't be coming to school anymore. This is the only place I can do such stupid stuff. They are scary, and I wouldn't have done them in any other time, but the thrill, excites me. Now I have to go back, with a bitch of a mom, who will shout at me, whenever she wants. My friends back home stopped talking to me, after they got suspended for some stupid shit we did. My mom got them in trouble so I won't get a record. I'll have no one when I get back."

She then started cry, realizing her life is over.

Priya did not know what to say. She now knows that Deepika had done all this against her will, and yet she was the one being punished.

"Those guys will pay for what they did."

"Except Anuj, the others had nothing to do with last night," Deepika pointed out. "They agreed to keep it between each other. He and Hridhya are the true culprits."

"Then let's make those two pay for what they did," Priya snapped back. "If the other guys truly care about you, they will help us out."

"I don't know..."

"You got the tickets already. You'll be leaving in a couple of weeks. Why not leave a lasting impression on the bitches that ruined your medical life."

Deepika paused. Anuj was a disturbing person, but also apparently a whiny bitch. She tried to be understanding with Hridhya, but twice she got fucked over by this whore.

She turned to Priya with an evil grin, "Nothing wrong with them having a taste of their own medicine."

To be continued...

12