Deepthroat Rehab

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Later that day I was given food in my room which was a delicious stew, while I was eating I felt unbelievably tired.

"Did they drug me?" I thought sleepily as I fell backwards onto the bed the food crashing to the floor but that didn't matter...

****

I woke up again in my room. My head heavy from what must have been drugs. I sat up and felt something strange. My boobs wobbled but it seemed different to yesterday.

I flicked on the light switch next to the bed and I looked down.

My boobs were bigger. Much bigger. If yesterday they had been the size of large oranges, they were now coconuts or something similar.

I tried to put my newly modified body out of my mind. I needed to pee. I went into the bathroom swallowed my pride sat down, peed, wiped and flushed. I looked at myself in the mirror. My small frame and my large chest. I then realised when I hell did I start saying 'pee' and 'boobs' maybe my mind was changing.

I sighed and went back to bed. I lay there for a while looking over the length of the dildo, then walking to the windows to try and see something but to no avail. I got back onto the bed and closed my eyes. The door opened suddenly and I got up very quickly out of shock, feeling the extra wobble of my chest.

"Hello miss, I like your new boobs by the way," she mused as she walked into the room, "they must be an E cup," said the nurse happily," do you want to start your training today."

"No," I said forcefully," I never will want to!"

"That all fine," she said, "suit yourself, but your boobs are only going to get bigger."

She left the room and locked the door. Only then did I realise what I had done.

I ran back over to the door banging "Come back!," I shouted," "please I'll do it, just don't change me anymore!"

My calls were unanswered and I resigned to sitting on my bed watching the screen of endless amounts of girls giving endless blowjobs. Food was given to me but I ignored it. I was so annoyed and upset I didn't want bigger boobs. I started crying and getting angry. I really was becoming a pathetic girl. I was bored of the blowjobs and my tolerance to getting horny from it was increasing, only very infrequently did I get carried away and put the dildo in my mouth. I slowly started to drift off to sleep, my eyes where heavy but I kept snapping awake not wanting to leave myself vulnerable.

I watched as another girl swallowed a load on the screen as I lay back to rest my eyes. Only for a minute.

******

"Fuck," I thought I had fallen asleep. I wasn't in my room I realised as I looked around. I knew what had happened they had modified my body again making me more humiliatingly female.

"You are awake," said a female voice, "let me help you sit up, you have had quite a size increase."

I dreaded it. I felt the weight on my chest and it was immense. I looked down and gasped as deep prominent cleavage stared back.

If before they were coconuts today they were fairly large watermelons. "They are around a G cup," the lady said, "tell me when you feel able to walk and we can talk you back to your room."

She handed a bra and top. I bit my lip ignoring the humiliation as I clipped the big heavily under wired bra together and spun it round pulling the cups over my big obvious nipples. I hated to admit I relished the support of the bra. I noticed my reflection on a wall mirror at the other side of the room. I saw them, the big boobs. MY big boobs. They looked silly, big melons attached to my small frame.

The nurse walked off, towards the door. "No please wait!" I said worriedly, "tell them I will do it, I want to start the...the," I paused embarrassed, " the training."

She smiled and walked off. "I'll let them know."

After a bit of waiting the nurse returned and gave me clothes which I hastily put on. Ignoring the low cut top exposing my deep cleavage and bra, and the amount of leg the short skirt showed. And similar short high heeled shoes. After I was dressed I was lead back to the office of the woman who talked to me the first time.

She smiled warmly as I sat down which was unnerving as I knew she didn't like me.

"It's good you've decided to start before we had to modify you even more."

I nodded trying to calm the butterflies in my stomach at what I was agreeing too.

"You know from the videos what is required of you but I had a change of mind," she paused to flick open a file to the side of her," we have decided you will need to not only thank each man and kiss him, you will have to say this before you start each man," she slide a sheet of paper across the table at me.

I read it and looked up at her incredulously. "Finish reading it," she said in a tone that brooked no argument. "read or I will get a big strong man to hurt you," she said in a mocking voice.

I read quickly not wanting to be hurt, I felt so weak and vulnerable

"Hi I'm Mindy and I will be sucking your cock today," I said in my girly voice.

"Good," she said smiling contently," I hope you like your new name."

I thought about getting angry but I was too scared at what they would do to me if I said anything, so I just meekly nodded.

"Nurse take Mindy," the lady said smiling, "to her first client."

Me and the nurse left the office quickly. It took only a fraction of time to reach the room where a male nurse was waiting naked and erect.

"I'll leave you to it miss," she said," and don't forget to undress," she finished as she left, locking the door behind her.

I couldn't keep still, the butterflies in my stomach were making me feel dizzy. I pulled off my top and skirt, feeling his eyes on my big exposed chest in my bra. I walked over to him. I slowly got down onto my knees until his dick was near my face and he pushed his erection closer towards me. It smelt funny and I tried to ignore it. But I knew I had to do it. I looked up the words came out

"Hi I'm Mindy and I will be sucking your cock today," I managed in my small voice.

I opened my mouth and moved forwards, dreading them moment. It touched my lips, his stiff member was very warm. I opened my mouth more and moved further forwards, my eyes closed.

I felt the hard cock fill my mouth and I tightened my lips around it, almost instinctively. It tasted salty and a bit sweaty and I tried to forget what I was doing. I moved my lips along the stiff cock. He spoke and I almost jumped back with fright and embarrassment, but I managed to say still.

"Open your eyes," he commanded, "you can't see what your doing otherwise."

I opened my eyes and looked up his dick still in my mouth, I felt painfully embarrassed as I met him with eye contact. My blonde hair kept getting in the way, so I had to keep flicking it back out of my face.

I now had to watch as his dick slid into my mouth as well as feeling it inside. He spoke now and again, telling me to use my tongue more or use my hands as well. Despite my situation I managed to get a good rhythm going, my head bobbing along the length of his cock, my saliva making it shine in the light. I knew how important is was to keep my teeth out of the way as I built up some speed while I sucked his thick shaft. I didn't want to hurt the guy or he might hurt me back. I started to feel pressure build in his dick as I kept my lips tightly around it and pressed my tongue more firmly to his prick. I noticed a new taste to his dick, it must have been the pre cum.

I felt him get tense and he grabbed my head forcing me down slightly too far over his dick. My lips wet lips slid easily down his rock hard dick as I gagged. He kept my head moving back and forth, I had to move with it so I kept bobbing in and out on his dick. I felt my chest wobbling humiliatingly for the first time as stopped concentrating on the dick, as I sucked.

The cock pulsated, he grabbed my head and thrust forwards. Warm semen filled my mouth, coating my tongue. The salty taste making me queasy. He pulled out quickly. I knew what I had to do. But I wanted to spit it out. But somehow I managed to look up at him, opening my mouth I showed him his load. He produced a camera from behind his back and he clicked off a picture. I closed my mouth and swallowed sending it all down.

I lent forwards and kissed the tip of his fast softening cock. A bit of semen had dribbled out of his cock as I kissed. The semen touched my lips and broke off in strands as I pulled back.

"Thank you," I said to him.

"You have nice tits, slut," he said as he walked away and got dressed.

I looked down to feel the blood rush to my face. In my efforts to get him to cum, my big right boob had slipped out of it's cup. I covered it quickly with my bra.

Then I wiped my face and tried to get rid of the taste in my mouth. The man left the room.

I felt like crying like the girl I now was. I waited for somebody to collect me and take me back to my room while I got dressed. No sooner did I finish dressing he door opened. Another male nurse walked in.

"Can I go to my room now?" I asked the man hopefully.

He ignored me. "Did you enjoy your first ever blowjob Mindy?" the man asked.

I didn't say anything.

"Did you like your first ever taste of a man's cum?" he asked again.

I kept quiet.

"Well then," he said, "I guess you like giving blowjobs a lot then, if your too embarrassed to say anything."

He stripped off his clothed faster than I could believe. "Clothes off!" he commanded, "all of them."

I was more scared of this man than anyone else for some reason. I did as he said. My little hands shaking slightly as I undid the bra and let my boobs out. I stood there naked and vulnerable. I held an arm across my boobs and a hand across my other area.

"You are going to make a great slut," he said with a grin, "get on your knees here where you belong," he said sternly.

I did I was told. My boobs wobbled as I did so. "Hi I'm Mindy and I will be sucking your cock today," I said.

His dick was not hard so I had to use a hand to help the flaccid length into my mouth. I sucked it and worked my lips over it to get him hard. His erection quickly came a I sucked his soft cock, "Stop!" he suddenly commanded.

I let his cock pop out of my mouth now well and truly erect. It was far bigger than the previous man's, it was at least 7 inches or so.

"If your going to do this properly," he said," you need to know how to deepthroat," he said as he lay down on his back, "and I have been told to teach you," he smiled.

"You need to be able to get your lips here," he pointed right to the base of his thick cock where his balls started. "In time you will be able to do it without gagging but today just get that far down."

I lay down on top of his legs so his cock was in my face. I felt embarrassed when my boobs touched his legs. I must have shown it because he then said "Your tits are big you slut, so just get used to people touching them," he said gruffly.

I nodded still scared. I brought my lips to his cock, which was standing to attention. I slipped it into my mouth. His big head pushing on the corners of my mouth, it pushed inside, then slowly moving my lips lower down to fit more of his dick into my mouth.

His placed his hands on the back of my head, firmly easing me down his cock.

About half way down I felt it get uncomfortable and I tried to go up. His hand pressed down harder on my head. I couldn't go back, I had to go down. I forced my lips over another inch of his dick. I gagged and tried to move back up again but he held me firmly in place.

The gagging continued and I felt like I was going to throw up and I couldn't breathe. But he held me there and told me to breathe through my nose, he held firm until the gags stopped.

My saliva was dribbling down is dick freely as I managed to slide slowly down his remaining length.

I felt pressure on my head I was being forced down more. I could feel his long dick extending into my throat as he pushed me down it was so strange a feeling. Finally my lips brushed up against his pubic hair and I was at the base.

"Very well done," he said proudly, "smile for the camera."

I looked up to see him take a picture with a camera I hadn't seen he had. Then he slowly let is dick out of my throat. More saliva trailed off his dick as I caught a chance to breathe.

"Now you must go down again all on your own," he said smiling, "and I do want to cum. You know there will be consequences if you don't manage to do it, don't you," he said giving me a grin again.

I moved my long hair out of my face again and went down on him. I forced my head downwards and my mouth more open. I went further down feeling his hardness, I pressed my tongue down. So much saliva ran down his cock from my mouth but it helped me to go down more easily. I gagged several times but I managed to control it and retreat a little and then continue down his long shaft.

I could feel it was almost all inside my throat. I pushed forwards and my lips again met contact with his pubic hair. I giggled in happiness. I had done it! I heard the camera click again. I looked up to him again and it clicked again. I remembered I needed to make him cum. I ran the whole length of his dick up out of my mouth my lips holding his head inside. I started to feel warmness between my legs but that didn't matter now.

Then I forced myself down again and again. Each time I gagged but it was getting easier. He grabbed my head and forced himself into my throat. My lips sliding over his veiny shaft so easily now as I got the rhythm going. I felt his stiff shaft fill my throat again and again and I forced myself down his cock as far as possible, an inch short from the base. I tried again working my head in a fast rhythm and swallowed up his long cock again. I giggled again it was quite easy when you got the hang of it.

He pushed me off his cock and stood up. I hurried to my knees. I managed to fit him into my throat from this angle too, with help from his firm hands. I loved the way his long dick disappeared into my mouth, the gagging became easier to bare from this angle. Finally he grunted and I realised he was cumming, he filled my mouth with hot warm cum.

His load was larger than the previous guy. His load seemed bigger then any load I had ever shot when I was a man.

I opened my mouth. "Don't swallow," he said," wiggle your tongue around," he told me.

I did it, the thick cum swirling round my mouth and over my tongue the taste was overpowering.

"You like drinking a man's cum," he asked.

I nodded.

"Do you like the taste?"

I nodded.

"From now on would you like cum mixed in with all your meals?" he asked with the big grin on his face.

I knew what it meant I really did but I found myself nodding all the same.

"Swallow."

I did. The thick semen trickling down my throat.

"Show me nothing is left,"

I opened my mouth.

"Good, now what do you say,"

I inched forwards kissed the tip of his cock, looked up and said "Thank you."

He left abruptly and I got my hopes up that I could go back to my room. But before that happened another two men came in and taught me how to give blowjobs. They told me to press under the balls and sucking the balls was also good.

Finally I was able to walk back to my room and the nurse who led me locked the door. I gasped as I looked around. On the TV there was footage of a girl sucking a cock but this time it was me!

On the walls were meter long framed photos bolted into the wall.

One was of me with my mouth open full of cum. It had a caption 'My first blowjob and swallow'. The second picture was worse, the picture was of me deep throating the second guy looking up at the camera the caption was 'My first Deepthroat'. It was unmistakable, there was a slight smile to the corners of my mouth while his monster length filled my throat, and for a second time the warm tingling returned between my legs. Then I broke down sobbing. I ran to my bed, my big bouncing boobs not upsetting me for once, and cried under the covers.

I WAS becoming a slut.

******

I was sitting in the lady's office, I'd learned her name was Ms Oldfall but I didn't dare call her by name. I had fallen asleep easily last night, and had been woken up by a nurse who had given me more clothes to wear, I had then been led to the lady's office and she began to talk to me.

"We have to talk about the money you owe the woman you assaulted," she said curtly, "it was £100,000 wasn't it?" she asked.

"Begging your pardon miss but I think it was only £10,000." I said politely.

"Oh yes it was wasn't it, BUT!" she said with a grin "we told her you offered her £100,000 and she accepted, and we got your solicitor and he notified the judge and he was all to happy to accept."

I was too scared to get angry with her. "How am I going to manage to pay for all that?" I asked in despair.

"Well, we have something in store for you which will make it much easier but I'll tell you about that it a second."

She stopped talking as a nurse brought in toast, cereal and coffee on a tray.

"Your breakfast is here," she said.

I saw toast and cereal on a tray brought by a nurse, then I remembered what I agreed to when I was in the room, the previous day. The toast had a transparent white spread on it and the cereal was with milk but a large drizzling of more semen over it. The coffee was black and had a small jug next to it.

I ate it all up quickly ignoring the shamefully familiar taste. Then Ms Oldfall watched with relish, my reaction, as she upturned the little jug of semen into my coffee.

She smiled "Good," she said getting up. "Let me take you to your next task, we are paying you for this," she added.

I forced down a sip or two of the semen coffee. The globules of cum tasting strange with the heat of the coffee.

"You have noticed the prison across the way when you arrived I trust," she asked, and I nodded, "Well we have a deal with the prison warden to reduce the amount of frustration and anger of the inmates," she explained with relish.

She got up from her desk and led me personally to the same room I went to yesterday, walking the distance in silence, me trying to ignore the unfamiliar bounce and movement of my bust. "Its a really good system," she said cheerfully, "it's seen a huge reduction in prison violence," she added as we arrived at the door.

I had a really bad feeling as she pushed open the door. Inside were around fifty men undressing from prison clothes and another ten armed guards.

"Remember we pay you for each load you swallow, and don't forget the rules of etiquette you must follow." Ms Oldfall then pointed to a board and explained that each time I swallowed a load, a mark would go up, just to keep count. She closed the door and I heard it lock. I undressed slowly, unhitching my bra letting my big boobies spill out. All the men eyed me up.

"Hi I'm Mindy," I said loudly, too afraid to hesitate after seeing all the big scary criminals, " and I'll be sucking all your cocks today," as I got onto my knees.

******

I sat naked in the room. All the men had left. My lips and throat were sore. I had drops of cum on my boobs and legs that had dribbled from my mouth after some of the men had finished. I wiped it off with a hand.

My stomach felt very uneasy. It had been filled with the cum of 67 different men. The board was covered with smiley face stickers. There were 57 of the stickers in total but, after I had finished the inmates all ten armed guards wanted a turn as well. And I couldn't refuse the scary guards.

I was then helped back to my room by a nurse. When I got back the TV was replaying my time with the inmates. I watched the screen as I showed someone their load, swallowed, kissed and thanked them. Then telling the next man my name and what I was going to do to him, then allowing his stiff cock inside my mouth. Trying to not listen to the moans I gave out every so many sucks, I turned away.