Deepthroat Rehab

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Atgod
Atgod
85 Followers

I wondered how much money that had gotten me. It must have been quite a bit, maybe a few thousand. Even if it was only £50 a guy that was £2850 without counting the guards.

I looked at my dildo on the side table and at the screen. I didn't get so worked up about it anymore there wasn't much fun in sucking a rubber cock. If anything the last few days it just made me want the real thing.

"Did I really just think that," I thought to myself. "My head is becoming a slutty mush."

I took off my top and then my bra. It felt much more comfortable to be topless when I was in my room than wearing a bra as the straps dug in at times.

I looked at the dildo next to my bed and picked it up. Feeling highly aroused, I slid it between my boobs. It looked rather sexy. The fake rubbery head poking up through my cleavage. I felt the tingling wetness again.

I lay on my back one arm squeezing my boobs together keeping the dildo in place. My other had dived between my legs, my fingers desperate.

My fingers curved inside myself sending waves of pleasure through me. I moaned, I felt so good. My pussy felt amazing.

I felt the amazing warm pleasure build up and my eyes fixed on the screen as I fingered myself, I was swallowing a load of another inmate shown in excessive detail. I orgasmed, it was immense and mind numbingly good, I let out a big cry. I lay there still sliding my wet fingers out.

Afterwards I took a shower, trying not to think how good if felt. I came out of the shower drying myself in a big white towel.

A knock at the door made me jump, it was a nurse, delivering food and I'm was certain she smirked as she saw me cover feminine body with the towel.

The food was a simple stew but the nurse smiled as she poured a small jug of semen into it as I watched. It was nice enough to eat even with the semen. I wondered how many loads I would have to drink tomorrow as I ate the stew.

******

The next day came and I was in a large room with many inmates, at least double the previous time.

It was going to take such a long time to finish them all. I didn't feel as insecure as I let my boobs out of my bra. I felt less embarrassed as I declared I would suck all their cocks, I felt almost happy as I got down onto my knees.

When I got down, the first guy came forwards. "Hi I'm Mindy a cock sucking slut and I'm going to give you a blowjob today," I said relishing the extra part I added.

His warm stiff dick entered my mouth. My lips tightened around it as it slid further inside my mouth. My blonde head bobbing repetitively on his dick. He was starting to thrust into my throat, I didn't gag very much anymore and I almost enjoyed the depth of his cock in my throat.

I stuck my tongue out to slide over the base of his balls as I worked him.

He exploded into my mouth. I sucked his dick as he pulled out, so I could get more semen in my mouth. I felt happy, the thick salty goo in my mouth, I looked up showing him what he gave me then swallowed. I kissed his dick. "Thank you," I said.

The next guy came up. I said my name and got to sucking and shortly after swallowing. I got into a rhythm and time passed quickly.

A guard called for a break. I burped, it tasted of semen. My tummy was very full.

"You have swallowed 99 loads today," the armed guard said, "but we were told by Ms Oldfall to find you a special 100 load treat," he said smiling.

"Hey get Jake!" he called. A few moments later an incredibly tall and heavily built guy, well over six foot walked over I look down at his dick as he walked over. It was MASSIVE!

I hurriedly said "I'm Mindy and I'm going to suck your massive cock today."

I felt butterflies in my tummy but I wasn't nervous. I was excited. It must have been over 9 inches long! I brought my lips to the head of his cock. The huge head popped into my mouth.

It was so long and thick, I needed to force my mouth so far open just to get the first inch inside my mouth.

I worked my tongue and lips over his thick length. Tasting his cock as I slid it into my throat. I love the sensation of it going deeper, filling my mouth up. I gagged once as I pushed my hot wet mouth over his monster dick. I felt it getting harder to push deeper, but I loved it.

He grabbed my head and worked his dick back and forth down my throat, gagging on each thrust. I felt the tension building and I tasted the pre cum, as his head passed over my tongue on each thrust. I worked myself down the length, his big hands pushing his prick deeper into me. Finally my face pushed up against his navel, my saliva dribbling everywhere, it was all in my throat! I giggled as best I could with his monster dick in my mouth.

He seemed just grabbed my head hard and came.

The amount of semen that filled my mouth was unbelievable. I swallowed once then twice. Still the warm sperm flooded in, the strong taste of it overwhelming as I gulped.

He finished ejaculating and I kissed the wet tip of his dick and said "thank you, it was really tasty."

I finished off the other inmates and walked slowly back to my room, my stomach full of cum. I was quite cheerful, the blowjobs I had to do didn't bother me so much any more and I was starting to enjoy the taste of cum.

When I got back into my room another picture was up on the wall. It was a picture taken when I had managed to cram the 9 inches of his dick into my throat and my lips right down at the base of it. The caption read "My first Monster cock" I smiled it was quite a good photo even though I never remembered it being taken.

My attention turned to the TV and my jaw dropped. This time it was not a video of a blowjob. It was a strange dark haired girl using her massive boobs to make a guy cum. It was a titjob!

I watched intently as he jizzed all over her soft boobs.

I took my dildo and joined in with the next girl gasping as she gasped when the man came on her. I smiled to myself as the girl played with the cum on her tits. My tits were much bigger than she had, I bet could make the guy cum so much faster than that.

I had one of the most happy and relaxing evenings I had ever had. After a shower and fingering myself a few times I was brought sausage and mash potato with a big drizzling of cum over everything and I ate it without complaint.

For the rest of the week I completed my duties, sucking off over a hundred men a day then relaxing in my room afterwards watching some really hot titjobs.

On Monday morning I was up early ready to get some cum inside me, when I was told I had to go and see Mrs Oldfall.

I walked in on 4 inch high heels, my massive boobs exposed in the bra I was allowed to wear. I had also been told to learn how to wear slightly steeper heels so I had also been practising in my room, and I was quite happy how well I could balance. She smiled at me and I began to remember how scary she was and how helpless I was.

"Last week was a proud week for you wasn't it Mindy. You have sucked a total of 781 cocks and swallowed their loads."

I had to hide a slight smile at it was quite an achievement.

"you remember I said this would be how you paid back the woman you harmed, so we owe you some money," she trailed off muttering," one for each..."

"one for each!" I exclaimed," one hundred or one thousand!" I asked excitedly.

She looked at me incredulously and said "one."

My heart sank "£1" I said slowly.

"No you stupid girl," she said, " one pence, 1p the smallest coin there is."

"That can't be." I sobbed "I only have made £7.80 haven't I."

"your not so dumb after all," she mused, "off you go to please more men I'm busy."

I walked out of the room suddenly unsteady on the high heels I was wearing. A nurse lead me to the room where I knew the prison inmates were waiting to violently fuck my throat. But all I could care about was how little I had made. It was completely horrific how they treated me. I would have to swallow 10 million loads in total to ever make up the £100,00 I owed.

But when the nurse opened the door there were only 3 men wearing centre employee uniforms and not the prison clothes the others wore. The nurse left and the first man walked over and undressed to reveal an erect member.

I undressed too, unclipping my bra letting my chest spill out and pulling off my panties. I got onto my knees and crawled over to him my tits wobbling everywhere. My previous enthusiasm gone as I kept thinking how little progress I had made and how long I had to go.

"I'm Mindy and today..."

"You'll be using your tits today," he said cutting me off, "your a slut and you should know how to use your body properly."

I sat up a little higher so my big boobs were in reach of his dick. I used my hands to squeeze my tits together and he pushed his dick in between them. He told me to use my hands to move my tits over his dick and when I did he grunted.

I started to get into a good rhythm rocking forwards with my deep soft cleavage filled with hard dick. I felt so stupid as I did it, my past thrill of sucking cock, gone from the prospect that I would spend my life in the centre.

I must look so dumb using my big tits to please this guy. "Look down," he man suddenly said. Without warning he ejaculated, strands and ropes of his semen covering my boobs and splashing across my face, filing my cleavage as it dripped down of my face. It was warm and lovely and even thought I should have been sad, the thrill of the cum covering me made me so happy.

He told me to clean it up. I fought back a smile, I did as I was told scooping up the thick jizz with my fingers and sucking them clean, swallowing each time.

When he seemed content the next man came over as the first dressed and left the room.

I did the same thing as the first. Watching his stiff member get swallowed up by my soft breasts as he moaned with pleasure. He told me a few tips on how to hold myself and my tits better and to try and suck the head of his dick into my mouth each time it came close enough to try.

He came more quickly than the first but I had my mouth open on his instruction and swallow his but thin load and wiped my mouth clean.

The last guy fucked my big chest mercilessly and pulled out of my cleavage to shower his seed all over my nipples and between my tits. He watched as I cleaned myself of his cum.

He turned away to dress and then I blurted out "Can I suck your dick?"

He ignored me and once clothed he strode to the door. I went over to my clothes. I clipped my bra and the man he paused as I rushed toward the door in the humiliating high heels and revealing bra. "I've been told your not allowed to suck dick until Mrs Oldfall has had a talk with you."

He made me follow him to all the way to the dreaded office of Mrs Oldfall.

He knocked once and pushed me through and closed the door.

Inside the office Mrs Oldfall was talking to two people in expensive looking suits. All three of them had turned around to stare at my semi naked presence.

"What is this girl doing here?" a man asked in an irritated tone scanning my prominent breasts and thin smooth legs and torso.

"You will have to excuse me, this is one of our most promising rehabilitation patients." she smiled at the two men and they got up and left at her bidding.

"I bet you want to know why your not allowed give any fellatio," she said smiling, "I have decided that in order for us to supply you with men from the prison to please orally you have to sign this form."

She produce a thick wad of paper with text and bound together. I took a look at it and the words were English but it meant nothing to me.

"That's lawyers for you," she said after I stopped trying to read it, it says you will not be allowed to commit any acts of fellatio unless you sign this form which signs over all your possessions to your wife permanently."

"That is so stupid," I thought," why would I ever sign over my stuff, that bitch would find all my hidden cash in the lock up."

But I was thinking very hard about it. Why! If I just got up and left I wouldn't have to degrade myself anymore and suck any more cocks. I had this deep unsettling feeling in my stomach. I couldn't hold myself still any longer. I grabbed the pen and signed my name each page in turn. Mindy, I wrote with a cute heart for the dot on the letter 'I'. When Mrs Oldfall took back the papers she smiled and told me that was all.

I hoped I would get more men to suck but I was taken back to my room and left there. My earlier work with my tits was being played on the TV. I thought about what I had done and I didn't regret it.

"I love sucking cocks," I said aloud, "in fact I need to practise."

I got up and took my dildo kneeling up against my bed I held the dildo horizontal and slid my head forward. I deep throated the rubber prick and used my free hand to play with my pussy. I came easily, my orgasm shuddering through me. The entire length of the 7 inch dildo was in my mouth. I slowly pulled it out and giggled to myself before getting back up and taking a shower.

After I was clean I paced up and down the rook waiting for dinner I needed cum. I really needed it. I resorted to fingering myself why watching my past blowjobs on the TV, wishing I had a real dick to suck.

When dinner finally came, which was a beef stew I immediately saw that there was no jug of semen on the tray. I asked the nurse and she smiled and left the room only to take a small jug off the trolley outside. She set it down on the tray and left. I grabbed the jug and lifted it to my lips taking a big salty mouthful of yellowy-white cum. I mixed the rest with the stew and ate it all with relish.

I didn't sleep much that evening as I was too worried about what the next day would bring. I drifted off into an uneasy sleep...

When morning did come and I was escorted to another empty white room for the days activities. I entered the room in my bra, panties and high heels which excited all the naked inmates, I giggled with delight when them all.

I pulled off all my remaining clothes and shouted "I'm Mindy and I'll be sucking all your dicks today!"

I got on my knees and the first guy approached. His dick looked larger than average I was happy at the thought of deep throating him. Just then an armed guard stepped between me and the inmate. "I've been told to only let you suck a dick if you put these in," he said sternly as he threw a bundle on the floor.

"What! No! , but I'm not really a girl, I can't put those in, just let me suck dick!" I cried as I looked at the strange bundle of dildos and straps.

It was a belt of with two large dildos attached to a thicker strap. The belt resembled underwear but the dildos were placed where my ass and pussy would be. I looked past the guard, seeing all the inmates and their bare dicks. I instinctively licked my lips and my mouth watered. I sighed and lowered my gaze to the belt.

I grabbed it and it was very heavy which was surprising. I stood up and slipped my feet through the loops and pulled the belt upwards, peering over my big boobs to see what I was doing. I struggled to angle the partially flexible rubber pricks against my holes. I pushed the front one easily into my pussy, with all my practise in my room alone made it even easier to slide it into my moist slit. The dildo by my ass was almost as big as the one inside my pussy.

I had to focus, pushing slowly on the dildo, wiggling it into my ass. It was greasy from the coating of lube that had been applied all over the length beforehand but it was still difficult. I quivered as it filled me up, deep inside my body. It was finally all in with one last push. I felt strange with the unusual presence of the dildo in my less used hole but it was exciting as well. I pulled the straps of the belt up and fastened it around my waist.

The guard then stepped around me and pulled a second thicker strap attached to the back of the belt between my legs and round to the front. It felt very tight as he pulled it and clipped the end to a metal lock on the front of the garment and he stepped back.

I realised he had just locked the dildos inside me and there was no telling when they would come out. He then produced a small remote control, pointing it at me he pressed a button and the dildos penetrating me started to vibrate. I gasped in surprise, pleasure and discomfort all at the same time. The guard moved back and I dropped to my knees not wanting to wait any longer for my cum. The inmate approached and I moved to meet him, feeling the strange sensation of the vibrating dildos inside my orifices.

I slid my slippery wet lips down the veiny side of his modest dick. He gasped. I then moved my face under his member. Licking the under side of his cock and then his balls. The smell of his manhood filling my nose, I loved it. I sucked one ball gently into my mouth and looked up at him.

I pulled back. I readied my lips on the tip of his dick. Quick as a flash I gobbled up the entire length of his cock in one go, my lips kissing a tuft of pubic hair. He gasped again. I pulled back, my lips sliding over his shaft. I used my hand to pull his dick from my mouth while I sucked down hard. His cock slipped from my wet mouth with a loud pop. I tasted his precum in my mouth.

I swallowed and brought my lips over his length again. I felt so happy, made even more so by the vibrations in my soaking pussy. I was even getting to enjoy the same vibrations in my ass too.

I slid my eager mouth up and down his yummy prick. Using my tongue darting out between my lips to lick his shaft as my throat took his length up. I tried to pull back but his hands held me firmly against his navel. He began to thrust back and forth into my throat, grunting loudly. I puffed my lips up, over my teeth, keeping his dick safe and pushed my tongue against his dick as it penetrated my throat.

I wanted his fresh warm cum. I needed it! I moaned as best as I could as he fucked my throat. His seed finally spurted into my mouth and he pulled my head all the way down his length. I felt cum get pumped down my throat. He let go of my head and I pulled back to show him his pretty white load, letting it run over my tongue and swallowed his salty load. I kissed his dick and thanked him.

The next inmate came up. His dick was tiny, and I easily fit it into my mouth without a problem. He came quickly, he surprised me when his load gushed out of his dick in huge volumes. I showed him, then I gurgled his delicious cum and sent it down. I sucked off over a hundred inmates fitting each and every cock into my throat, pressing my lips down over the base of their cock. I deepthroated them the best way I knew how breathing through my nose, not gagging once and swallowing my warm salty reward.

I couldn't understand why I had hated this at the start. Pleasuring men, cleaning their cocks, drinking their semen, It really was amazing! I giggled as I took the next man into my eager mouth. The rest of my rehabilitation was going to be so fun.

*****

I was wearing a bra and panties with my high heels, sitting in a chair in a very grand office. I thought about sucking some dicks later and a smile came to my lips.

I started to see my whole predicament far less scary. I gave blowjobs happily, practising my deedpthroat, making sure each dick went all the way into my throat and my lips were tightly around the base. Then playing with my warm salty reward in my mouth, savouring it and giggling as I drank it up.

I also got pretty good at titjobs too. Using my large E cup melons to rub men to ejection all over my soft boobs. The workers at the facility became nicer to me as well. The men allowed me to suck them off and the women seemed content with either watching me give head or drinking a cup of semen.

The months past and I got more accustoms to my new life. My daily routine was to wake up, watch myself on the tv screen giving sexual favours and masturbate with my dildo. Then I pulled on my dildo belt sliding the rubber into my ass as pussy. Sometimes I would have to sleep with a butt plug in me or I wouldn't feel comfortable. I then pulled the tightening strap between my legs and locked it tight.

Atgod
Atgod
85 Followers