Deer Camp

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My grandmother was lying on her back on a sheep skin rug. Her back was arched as she pushed her chest out. Her auburn hair was flowing across the rug and framed her face perfectly. Her eyes large and inviting. Her lips were full and sexy but no smile to be seen this time, it was replaced with a naughty grin.

The curves that I had seen in the earlier picture were now exposed. Her large firm breasts were held in place by a black lace bra the straps of which she had pulled down off her shoulder. She was wearing black lace panties and a black garter belt. Her black hose had lace on the top. I could not look away. From the delicate curve of her back to the way her black lingerie contrasted with her Ivory white skin, she was perfect.

I felt dirty for staring but at the same time she was I could not help myself.

Speechless, I handed the photograph back to my granddad. "She's the most beautiful I have ever seen" he said as he gently caressed her image with his fingers.

"I can't began to tell you how many nights I spent sitting in a hole on some island with this picture in one hand and a gun in the other" he said as he carefully placed it back in its envelope.

"Every day of that war I was reminded of what I had at home by that picture, she is what I was fighting for."

He told me that he's never had phone sex but he regularly had mail sex.

"A dirty sex story I guess, and I was one of the main characters" he said. "Those stories provided me with all the reason I needed to jerk off".

"Jerk off"; my grandfather had just said "Jerk off". I didn't think he even knew the meaning of the word, but at this point nothing surprised me.

He told me that there were plenty of other pictures but they were for his eyes only.

"As the years went by and the war ended I found my self on a bus back home" he said.

"I couldn't get of hold of the family" he said. "It was harvest time and they were in the fields. I left a message for them at the store but it did not get to them before I arrived. I found my family right were I thought they'd be, in the cotton field."

"I hadn't seen my family in 3 years but all I could think about was your grandma. I went straight to her house." "I found your grandmother cleaning up after lunch" he said. "Her father was in the fields and so was her brother. Her mom had gone to town for supplies. We were alone."

"I had been staring at that sexy body and reading those sexy letters for 3 years, I was horny" he said.

"We didn't even say hello. I scooped her up and carried her to her bed. She threw her arms around my neck and kissed everything within reach of her lips. I tossed her on the bed and she pulled me on top of her."

"Her legs wrapped around me as she pulled my hips into hers."

"I kissed her lips and held her body close to mine. I could feel her breast press against my chest; they felt closer with each breath."

"I could feel my penis grow hard and I know she could to because was rubbing herself against it."

"I wanted her and she wanted me" he said. "No manners here" he said "we wanted sex".

"As I kissed her ears and neck my hands slide up her cotton dress. She panted and thrusted her hips into mine, her hands undid my pants."

"I stepped back to take in the sight of the most lovely women I had ever seen; and then I slipped her dress over her head."

"Lying there her panties and bra she struck a pose that I had seen in so many of the pictures she sent me" he said. "I couldn't help myself; I jumped face first into her panties. My hands were feeling the breast that I had dreamt about so many times and my tongue was exploring a place that it had never been."

"My tongue had found a spot that she liked. As my tongue did circles around the hard little bump her hips rose up to meet me."

"Her hands were in my hair and she was pulling me closer to her private place. My hands had left her breast and where now exploring that warm wet place that I had wanted for so long."

"My fingers were sliding in and out of her and my tongue was going around and around. Her breathing was deep and fast. Her hips were bucking in rhythm with my thrusting fingers."

"We went faster and faster until we reached her peak." "I could feel the walls of her vagina clamp down on my fingers. She pulled my hair and pushed my face hard against her. When she relaxed I could feel her wetness trickle down my fingers."

"She lay motionless for a moment."

"As she recovered I kept exploring her body. I wanted to kiss the breasts that I had longed to hold for so long" he said.

"I laid a trail of kisses up to her chest; I kissed the soft smooth skin of her breast and licked her nipple.

I felt her hands on my back and I felt my shirt being pulled off. She put her hands on my bare chest and rolled me onto my back."

"She had a naughty smile that I had never seen before."

"As she pulled off my pants my manhood stood there before her it was clear that I wanted her" he said.

"We didn't waste anymore time. She climbed on top of me" he said "and for the first time I felt myself slide into the women I love."

"Her finger nails dug into to my chest as her hips rose and fell over me. Ours eyes were locked onto one another. Our breathing and our movement were synchronized. We moved as a couple in love. Two people one movement that moved faster and faster."

"Soon we were slamming our bodies together as were moved towards our goal. I could feel that familiar feeling coming over me as she began to moan. Then all at once our bodies stiffened in climax."

"She collapsed on top of me. Our sweaty lustful bodies satisfied for the moment."

"At that moment, she told me something I'll never forget" my grandpa said. She said "welcome home".

My grandpa laughed and slapped my leg.

"That phrase has always reminded me of that day." "Your grandmother used to smack me whenever I smile after someone said"; "welcome home" he said "I guess she just accepts it now."

"Well, we got married that very day" he said. "It's been happily ever after ever since."

I guess I had a pretty strange look on my face because my grandpa asked me if I was alright.

I had never heard, or even suspected that my grandparents could have had such a lustful history.

"Sex then was just as much fun as sex now" he said as he walked back into the cabin.

I dialed my girlfriend's number again. I wanted to tell her this story that I had just been told but I didn't know how I was going to explain it.

She didn't answer; I guess she had fallen asleep after our earlier orgasmic phone call. Just as well I thought, this is a story that is better told in person.

12