Deer Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,942 Followers

The markers I was following would wind around to the right and cross a set of yellow ones. There I would follow the yellow ones to the left for a quarter mile. Deer Island would then be on my right, if my memory was what I thought it was.

From behind me, Janet said, "This is faster but I still like the way we used to paddle down the old canal and come in from the other side."

Without turning around I said, "We might check that way out on the way back. I just can't remember how deep it was and it might be blocked now for all we know. It was real narrow in places."

"I liked it because it was very private, except for the Potter's Point Bridge. I always felt we were in our own little world. I loved being there with just you and me."

I nodded and then slowed as I saw a yellow marker. The channel to the left was wider I noticed as I made the turn but I kept the boat slow for the first little bit. There was a thin layer of duckweed on the surface of the channel, which told me it, had not been used in at least a few days, if not much longer.

A dozen markers later, there was a double one to the right. I slowed even more and turned just before the marker between two cypress trees. Twenty yards farther on, I saw a darker green between the scattered cypresses. Oak trees don't grow in water so the island must be just ahead.

I made a zig and then a zag and there was land just in front of me. I killed the engine and hit the trim button to raise it as we slid up on the thick leaf covered ground. "We're here," I said to Janet as I turned around.

My eyes grew wide and my mouth dropped open as I saw Janet stand up and slip the dress off her shoulders and let it fall to the floor of the boat. The Janet from all those years ago did not hold a candle to the one standing in front of me now.

"Holy shit!" I whispered.

She grinned and said, "I've never worn clothes on this island and I don't plan on starting now."

The hair on her mound was less orange, darkening toward red where it was short. Her tan was confined to her arms and legs and her freckles were only across her upper chest except for a few scattered here and there.

I gave a little shivering shake and slowly pulled my t-shirt off over my head. Standing up, I hooked a thumb in each side of the waistband of my shorts. "When in Rome, as the old saying goes," I said as I slowly pushed my shorts down over my hips.

My rock hard dick hung in the front of the shorts and then came loose to give out with a meaty slap against my lower belly. Janet's grin jumped back to her face as it did. I dropped the shorts and stepped out of them.

"Now, it's my turn to say, Holy shit," Janet whispered.

When she slapped at her arm, I laughed and shook my head. "I forgot the mosquito repellant in my boat."

She looked at me hard and said, "Dummy," as she bent at the waist to pick up her dress. "I ain't playing twenty questions with Mama over mosquito bites again."

"Uh, before you put that back on, could you do me one favor?"

She cocked her head to the side. "And what would that be?"

"Could you turn around so I can see your back?"

She laughed and said, "You mean my ass."

"Yeah, that also."

She grinned as she turned around slowly. From the side the upturn of her puffy nipples was even more apparent. Also, the round curve of her ass was more prominent. From the back, her ass was a beautiful oval shape with a deep crease. There was a sprinkling of freckles across her shoulders and just at her tailbone.

"Just beautiful," I said as she raised the dress and dropped it over her head. She was putting her arms in the armholes as she turned around, her chest thrust out. "You have gotten more beautiful over the years. I never would have thought that was possible."

She did not button the dress as she sat down. I was standing on the raised front deck so she had to tilt her head back to look up at me. Her eyes ran up and down my body for a moment and then she sighed. "I can say the same for you," she said a moment later.

As I stepped into my shorts, she said, "Can you turn around. I'd like to see the back also."

I turned around and slowly pulled the shorts up. I bent and picked up my t-shirt and put it on. As I turned back around, she whispered, "Yes, you have improved a lot and you're not nearly as shy as you used to be."

"You didn't know the meaning of the word shy around me," I said softly.

"Yeah, but the rest of the world scared the hell out of me. That is except for mama and maybe Gary after I got to know him better."

"What happened to your tan? Don't you own a bathing suit or a bikini?" I asked a moment later.

"Gary got jealous and mad if I left the house without a bra on. A bikini was out of the question."

I shook my head. "Jealous and stupid. Some guys have all the luck and then they totally fuck it up."

"It didn't really matter. Back then and even now, I would be too shy to wear one, except maybe around you."

"The first order of business will be to plant dozens of citronella bushes so I can get you out here naked anytime you want."

"That would be most of the time if you're out here also," Janet whispered. Then she sighed and added, "Why don't you go do what you have to do and see what you need to see while I see if I can find the old sand beach."

I turned and pointed north along the shoreline. "It's between those two large cypress trees up that way, if I'm not mistaken."

"I'll check it out, so hurry back," she said as she came toward the front of the boat.

I gave her my hands and pulled her up onto the front deck with me. Then I pulled her into my arms and kissed her for the very first time. She gave a jerk of surprise and then moaned softly as she kissed me back. Her arms went around my waist and her fingernails raked at my back as the kiss went on and got more passionate.

My hands roamed her back and then cupped her firm ass to pull her lower body tighter to mine. With a louder moan, Janet broke the kiss and laid her head on my shoulder. We held each other for several minutes and then Janet whispered, "I always wanted you to do that but you never did."

"I was afraid too. I was afraid of what might happen after," I confessed.

She chuckled and blew out a noisy breath. "The same thought is in my mind at this very moment. Not the afraid part but the what will happen next part."

"I'm not allowing myself to think about it," I whispered. "If I did, you would end up in the bottom of this boat flat on your back."

Janet shivered hard and hugged me tightly. "I don't think I would complain in the least but...." She left the sentence hanging.

"It wouldn't be right," I whispered.

She nodded against my chest and whispered, "Back then definitely but now...." She paused a second and then went on. "But now, we are adults and we know the risks and what not to do." She paused to giggle, "I don't want your kids, just your body."

I laughed as I pushed her away so I could look in her eyes. "You women are all alike. You see a hot body and you've got to have it no matter what."

She laughed and shook her head. "I think you've got the roles reversed but then again...." She said as she grabbed my ass and squeezed it.

I gave her a quick peck on the lips but she wasn't having any of that. She moved her hands up to the back of my shoulders and moved in for a long deep kiss with lots of tongue and moaning and groaning on both our parts. I could feel my hard-on rubbing against her upper belly as we both moved, grinding our bodies together.

At some point, we both seemed to need to come up for air and broke the kiss. Her head was on my shoulder as my hands roamed her back and ass. A few moments later, Janet sighed and whispered, "Another kiss or two like that and I don't think we'll need sex to get off."

"Ain't that the truth," I whispered back.

Janet lifted her head and looked into my eyes. "I love you and I always have," she whispered.

"I know and I feel the same. That's why I always tried to find someone just like you but never succeeded."

Janet chuckled and said, "I told you, I was one of a kind."

I swatted her on the ass. "There you go bragging again," I said with a grin.

She hugged me tightly and then stepped back away from me. "Ok, go do your thing and let me do mine. Then we can cool off so we can kiss some more."

"I always knew you were a smart lady and I love smart ladies with a plan."

Janet laughed and jumped down out of the boat. "I'm so smart, I didn't bring any shoes."

"You want mine," I asked.

She had walked a few yards away but she turned and stuck out her tongue at me. "Your feet are probably a lot more tender than mine."

"You're most likely right but you watch where you step. There was an old home place here many, many years ago and I remember there being broken glass in a few places. The lake hasn't been high in years from what I read when I was researching this place so the leaves are much thicker than when we were here last."

"I think maybe I should stay in the boat until you get back," Janet said as she turned around.

I smiled as I stepped down from the boat to the island. "You should be safe on this end of the island. The old house was on the other end. Or at least that's where the old concrete blocks were."

She nodded and then followed me as far as the place where I remembered the old swimming hole as being. She found the sand beach by raking back some leaves. I went on toward the old home place. I found it easily by the cement blocks laid out in a rectangle of three blocks by five blocks. That would have made the old cabin about eighteen feet by thirty feet.

I did not have a tape measure but by walking off one side of the raised area where the old place had been and then the other, I roughly figured the level area as eight feet above the water line. I found the old well pipe but it was rusted badly and I could not get the cap off the top to check inside the pipe.

At the far end of the island, I could see the old power lines off in the distance. There was no way to tell if they worked or not. A small generator might be a better idea but I would ask around about what oil company had the wells in this area and who the power company was.

*****

I was on my way back to the boat when I heard a laugh. "I'm not in the boat." I heard Janet say from my right.

Looking that way, I saw her head sticking up out of the water. Then I noticed her dress hanging on a cypress limb. Turning, I walked that way. As I did, Janet said, "I can resist a lot of things but swimming in this lake was never one of them."

"Is the bottom still sandy," I asked as I stopped near her dress and pulled off my shoes.

"Lots of cypress leaves and stuff covers it now but it's still deep here. I'm standing on my tiptoes."

I took off my t-shirt and shorts. Nude I waded into the lake and shivered as the cool water touched my balls. Then I made a long shallow dive and surfaced a few feet from Janet. My body adjusted to the water temperature quickly.

"Just like the old days," I said as I shook water out of my hair.

She grinned and moved toward me. She put her hands on my shoulders and whispered, "Not quite." And then she was in my arms, her arms around my neck and her legs locked around my hips. She was kissing me again. I moaned softly and kissed her back.

Her breasts were mashed to my chest; I could feel the heat of her sex against my hard shaft. The kiss was thrilling enough but when she started to rock her hips, rubbing her hot sex against my shaft, I groaned long and loud. She was not far behind me with a like sound.

A few moments later she broke the kiss and pulled back to look into my eyes, Her hips were still moving but slower. "Do you remember when I said I didn't have kids because of the way things are in the world?" I nodded and she whispered, "That wasn't really true. I don't think I can have kids. Gary and I never used any kind of protection and I never got pregnant."

"Uh, yeah but I'm not Gary," I said softly.

She grinned and replied, "No shit!" Her hips moved a little faster. "You would reach places Gary never dreamed of."

"Uh huh, that's one of my points. Not to mention it might not have been you that had a problem having kids. It might have been him and there is no way to know which one without the right tests being run on both of you."

Janet chewed her lower lip and then stopped moving her hips. "I.... I hadn't thought of that."

My hands had been on her back. I slid them down to cup an ass cheek in each one. I pulled her hips tighter to me and then kissed her lightly on the lips. "That doesn't mean you can't rub against me as long as we don't get carried away."

She grinned and then started kissing me even more passionately than before, if such a thing was actually possible. Her hips were moving again as well. She groaned into my mouth as I massaged her ass. Her sex grew hotter and she moaned loudly as she moved herself against me harder and faster.

A few minutes later, she gave out with a muffled yell, her hips jerking and jumping against me. She clamped her legs tighter to hold her sex against my shaft as she came long and hard. I groaned softly as the heat against my shaft seemed to double.

Janet broke the kiss suddenly and laid her head on my shoulder. "Oh my lord," she whispered softly and kissed my shoulder. "I haven't came that hard since way back when Gary and I first started having sex."

I ran my hands up her back and then back down to her ass. "It's also been a while since you had sex with anyone besides yourself," I ventured a guess.

She nodded her head and sighed. "I've had offers but since Gary and I split up it didn't seem to matter too much. My fingers would wander ever so often at night but...." She lifted her head and kissed me softly and gently on the lips.

She leaned back and looked deep into my eyes. With a little grin, she whispered, "As soon as we find some protection, I'm going to fuck the hell out of you."

I grinned back at her. "Not if I get to you first."

She laughed, stretched her arms over her head, and leaned farther back. I leaned my head forward and licked one nipple and then the other. She gasped each time my tongue touched her. She leaned slightly forward and I sucked her right nipple into my mouth and flicked it back and forth with the tip of my tongue.

Janet groaned deeply and pressed her breast tighter to my face. I sucked more of it into my mouth and bathed it with my tongue. She groaned again. Her hands were now on the back of my head. The more I sucked and licked, the harder she pulled on my head.

I wanted to swap breasts but she was not letting go of me. Her hips gave a little jerk and she pushed my head away, only to pull it down on her other breast. I sucked that one in and bathed it as I had the other one. She moaned loudly and worked her hips, grinding her sex against my hard dick. It was not long before she gave out with a soft gasping yell and moved her hips harder and faster.

With her leaned back, her hot opening was pressed even tighter to my manhood and the heat was going up. Suddenly she moved her hands to my shoulders and tried to work her body up higher on mine. "I want you in me now!" she whispered sharply

I lifted my head, popping her breast out of my mouth. "No, no, and no," I said quickly and emphatically as I grabbed her by the hips and held her down.

She groaned in frustration and stopped trying to climb me. My pulling on her hips made her slide down along my shaft. She moaned loudly and flexed her hips as she leaned forward and wrapped her arms around my neck. She made a little gasping sound and I could feel the head of my dick bumping against the very top of her slit.

She said, "Oh!" and then her hips were moving faster. I grabbed her ass and pulled her tighter. She moaned loudly and then gave out with a sharp yell as she started to come again. The head of my dick was rubbing her clit.

This one was not as long as the last one but it was just as strong. Janet had her head on my shoulder and she was breathing hard and fast as I held her tightly. Her grip on my hips had lessened and she had started to slide down. A moment later, she groaned and tightened her grip.

A little after that, she sighed deeply and whispered, "Two in one afternoon. I'm batting a thousand today."

"Wait until I get you into a nice soft bed and my head between your legs. You'll bat twenty thousand," I whispered.

She whimpered and then groaned loudly. "Do you have any idea how long it has been since that happened last?"

"At least two years," I ventured.

"Closer to six," was her reply.

"Damn, in that case I'm going to have to tie you to the bed to keep you from flying around the room backwards," I said jokingly.

She giggled like a kid and hugged my neck tightly. "One of my biggest fantasies," she whispered. "But don't forget the blindfold." She giggled again and wiggled against me.

"If you tell me your second biggest fantasy is to get a spanking over someone's lap with your panties down around your knees, I'll marry you tomorrow," I said with a big grin.

Janet moaned softly and then groaned. "That one wasn't on my list until just now." She squirmed and whispered, "I don't know if I can tell you my second biggest fantasy or not. It embarrasses me to even think about it."

I squeezed her ass and whispered, "Butt...."

She groaned and hugged me tightly as she nodded her head quickly. I chuckled and whispered, "There is nothing to be embarrassed about. You would be surprised how many women do it and love doing it."

Janet shivered hard and whispered, "But...." Then she giggled, raised her head, and kissed me solidly on the lips. I kissed her back as I caressed and massaged her ass. When I drew a fingertip up the crease, she gasped and broke the kiss, her eyes were wide. When I moved my hand back down and used a fingertip to tickle her anus she gasped again and jerked hard.

I smiled at her and whispered, "I won't tease you anymore but... I will keep that fantasy in mind for future reference." She shivered hard. "Maybe I'll combine fantasy one and two with you tied down on your belly with three or four pillows under you hips and your beautiful ass stuck up high in the air."

Janet groaned and flexed her hips against mine. "I could almost come just thinking about that," she whispered.

I kissed her softly and hugged her tight. A moment later, I turned and walked slowly toward shore. She held onto me and grinned until I stopped next to our clothes. She kissed me softly on the lips, then relaxed her legs, and slowly slid down my body until she was hanging with her hands on my shoulders.

She laughed, unwrapped her legs, stood up, and leaned against me. She looked into my eyes for a long moment and then smiled. "We are just older versions of the same kids we always were but now we just know more."

I slapped the back of my right leg and said, "I know if we don't get back in that boat pretty quick, the mosquitoes are going to carry us off bodily."

Janet grabbed her dress, turned and ran toward the boat like the Janet of old. I laughed as I gathered up my clothes and shoes, and ran right behind her.

*****

Janet was standing on the floor of the boat holding onto the captain's chair as I pushed us off from the island. I jumped aboard and sat down in the chair, lowered the motor foot into the water, and started the engine. We were both still naked, our clothes piled on the deck next to the chair.

I backed the boat around to the right and then turned it left as I put the motor in forward. I dodged a couple of cypress trees and got back in the yellow marker channel. About fifty yards farther down, the power lines crossed overhead. I turned right and followed them. They would lead to the canal that crossed Potters Point and came out almost in front of my aunt's camp.

TxRad
TxRad
5,942 Followers