Deer Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,943 Followers

"Now I remember the power lines," Janet said as she leaned against the back of the seat, her firm breasts pressed against my upper shoulder blades.

The power line ran straight as a sting through the cypress trees. I had nailed a marker to a tree, way back when, a hundred yards before we reached shore on Potters Point. There was a big old house right next to where the power line came ashore. Turning at the marker, there was a narrow channel that bypassed the house and led to the canal unseen.

Surprisingly, the old hubcap was still nailed to the tree about a foot off the water. I grinned as I pointed to it and Janet laughed. "Remember the day we nailed that up there. You were driving the nail and I was supposed to be holding the boat but my grip slipped and you went headfirst into the lake."

"Yeah, and do you remember the ass chewing your dad gave me because I lost his good hammer?"

Janet sobered at the mention of her dad. "Yeah, and I remember how he hugged you when you got him a new one for his birthday."

We were both quiet as I made the turn between two trees into the narrow cut. Janet had to duck and I had to lean to the side to keep from being hit by a couple of limbs. When the channel opened up a little I said, "I'll need to remember to put a bucksaw on my equipment list and do a little limb trimming."

Janet put her arms around my neck and nibbled on my ear. I shivered and she whispered, "I wonder just how long we could wander around out here naked without anyone seeing us."

"If we stayed to the back ways, probably forever," I replied.

She kissed my ear and said, "That's about what I thought." Then she leaned back, put her arms around my waist, and grabbed my semi hard dick with both hands. It did not stay semi hard for long with her hands working up and down in different directions as she twisted and turned them at the same time.

When I groaned softly, she whispered, "I got mine back at the swimming hole, now it's your turn."

The narrow channel swung right and then joined the canal at a slight angle. The duck moss was disturbed in this area. "Uh, we might have company around," I said softly.

Janet just moved her hands faster. I groaned as my hips gave small jerks and twitches. A moment later, she released me and crawled around in front of me to kneel between my feet. "You just keep the boat slow and straight. I'm going to do something I used to hate to do because someone made me do it, but now I want to do it."

When I went, "Huh?" she leaned forward and swallowed half my dick. Her tongue was licking and flicking everywhere at once as she raised her head slowly. With just the head in her mouth, she swirled her tongue all over it and sucked at the same time.

I groaned loudly and she started to bob her head in short sharp movements while holding suction on my manhood, her tongue pressing the sensitive head to the roof of her mouth. If this was the way Gary had taught her to suck a dick it was all for his benefit. There was nothing loving about it but it was very effective.

A minute or so later, I tensed up and started to say I was about to come. I got, "I'm about," out of my mouth and her head and mouth moved even faster. I was coming before I knew it. I let out a loud grunting groan and exploded. Janet moaned and tried to swallow my whole dick. Her hips were twitching and jerking as hard as mine were. She was whimpering and sucking on me for all she was worth.

*****

I came back to my senses to find the motor in neutral and idling. When or even how I did that, I'm not sure. Janet was still nursing on my dick, her head resting on my thigh. I was smiling down at her as she opened her eyes. She tried to smile back with my dick still in her mouth and then she moaned softly.

My hand moved to her head and stroked her hair. She reached over, wrapped her fingers around my semi hard dick, and took it out of her mouth. She was still looking up at me, her eyes open wide now. "I.... I.... I...." She said and then whimpered softly. Trying it again, she got out, "I.... I came when you did."

"That happens," I told her as I continued to stroke her hair.

"Not to me. I hated to do that or at least I hated to do that to Gary. It had to be just so or he got mad. I always felt used and not loved."

She flicked the end of her tongue against the head of my semi soft dick and then whispered, "I don't feel that way with you. I feel I can do as I want, how I want, and even when I want."

I smiled at her and then chuckled. "That seems to be the way it's working out."

She smiled back, kissed the end of my dick and then sat back on her heels. "How close to mama's house can we get naked?"

"Other than the old bridge across the canal, most of the way but then again we don't know if anyone has built a house by the canal or built a park. Or for that matter, if we can even get through all the way."

Janet sighed and stood up. Standing close to my knees, she came up on her toes and stretched her arms high over her head. She twisted her hips and then arched her back. When she came down off her toes, she stepped forward, turned around, and sat down straddling my thighs.

"Can you drive with me sitting here?"

"You are talking about the boat, right?" I teased her as I put the motor in gear and fed it a little gas.

She wiggled her hips and grinned at me over her shoulder. "Since I've already taken the stuffing out of that thing, it will be a while before you can drive anything but the boat." She wiggled again and sighed. "I wish I had thought of this first."

"Only if it was stuck in your tight little ass," I teased.

Janet groaned and turned back to the front. She shifted her hips and whimpered softly. "I hadn't even thought of that until you said it. Now I'm as horny as hell again."

I was grinning as I reached around her right side, cupped her left breast in my hand, and pulled her back against me. She sighed deeply as she relaxed back against my chest. We were in the canal by now and it looked much the same as I remembered.

We stopped a little ways from where I remembered the bridge as being and got dressed. There were several short lingering kisses as we did. Janet grinned at me as she was buttoning her dress. "I guess I need to go sit in the back."

"Probably a good idea," I replied and then pulled her close for another kiss.

When the kiss broke, she stepped back and took a deep breath. Then with a deep sigh, she whispered, "Back to good little girl mode."

With a grin, she turned and walked to the back of the boat and sat down. A moment later, she pulled the hem of her dress up just above her knees and leaned back to rest her weight on her hands behind her.

I grinned as I watched her move her feet out to the sides, her knees parting. Even standing up on the front deck I could see the curves of her ass cheeks on the edge of the seat. I sat down and there was a hint of orangish red between her spread thighs.

I grinned and whispered, "Good girl mode my ass."

Janet laughed and blew me a kiss.

*****

The bridge was much the same as before but there were now two houses on each side of it overlooking the water of the canal. "So much for privacy from here on," I told Janet over the sound of the motor.

I was right, as there were two more houses along the canal between the bridge and the open water of James Pocket where my Aaunt's camp was. Janet stayed in the back of the boat until we were in the boathouse once again.

We put the boat away and headed up toward the house. As we topped the rise, Janet turned and looked at me. "Mother's car is in the drive so we have to behave," she whispered and then winked.

I walked up to her and draped my arm around her shoulder. "What's this 'we', paleface? I'm just happy to see you."

She laughed and whispered, "If I hadn't given you that blowjob, you would be waving at mom with that tent pole of yours."

I nodded and started us walking again. "Like it would be the first time she had seen a tent pole in my shorts. You used to keep me that way all year round."

"I still could if I wanted to," Janet replied with a laugh.

I chuckled and nodded. "Yeah, you could and yeah, you probably will."

Janet grinned as she started up the back steps. "My word, is that you Charlie?" I heard from the porch. My Aunt Ida was sitting at a small table shelling peas.

Janet opened the screen door and held it for me. "Yes ma'am, like the bad penny, I'm back," I said softly.

She chuckled and shook her head. "You might be a lot of things but a bad penny ain't one of them. Come on in here and let me look at you."

*****

I didn't buy Deer Island. The old electric lines were off the grid and would cost a fortune to get back on it. Also, the water well was shot and again it would cost a fortune to drill another one. There is an old lean-to shelter built on the mound out of driftwood and cypress limbs. A lot of the leaves have been cleared and the glass cleaned up. There are three dozen citronella bushes planted around the camp area and the swimming hole to hold down the mosquitoes.

Janet still officially lives at her mother's house but spends most of her time at the house I bought down the road. That is when we're not camped out on Deer Island. She and I both have deep all over tans. Most of all, the sex in the swamp, on the island, and at home is more than any two people could ever dream about.

We are as one in everything and she is right, there is nothing in the world as gorgeous and great as the original. I'm just sorry it took so long for us to be together.

TxRad
TxRad
5,943 Followers