Dee's Emergency Service

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DeeFisher
DeeFisher
59 Followers

Hands grabbed her around the wrist and forced her fingers away from her clit. "Not so quickly, sister" purred Tony, and he held her wrists together. Grabbing the pads from the defibrillator on the side of the cab, he wound the cord around her wrists, binding them tightly and forbidding her access to her own body. He snaked his way under her and freed her breasts from the lacy cups of her bra, fondling them lustily. Behind her, Dee heard Danny mutter, and he withdrew. Using the giving set tubing from the litre of saline hung ready for any patients needing fluids, he wrapped the plastic around her knees, and around the clips on the floor designed to stop the trolley bed from moving should it be positioned in the centre of the cab.

Proclaiming wildly, Dee writhed against her bonds but between the two young paramedics and her tethers, she was stuck fast, her quivering pussy begging to be filled again and her head pounding with blood. Tony pacified her, quietly suckling her nipples, and she began to relax a little. Danny began to stroke her pussy with his fingers, keeping her arousal high and her nerves calmed. Tony moved to make himself comfortable and his cock, now hard again, rocked in front of her eyes but too far away to touch or lick, tempting her, her wrists held tightly by the defibrillator cables and he continued to tongue at her breasts, making waves of pleasure course down from her nipples and shooting straight to her aching clit.

A fumbling sound behind her told Dee that Danny was fishing for something from one of the stock drawers, followed by a quiet tearing sound. Then cold gel was applied to her anus and she jumped, cold goo flowing down her buttocks and over her pussy. It slid down her labia and the chill pushed her closer to that elusive orgasm, only to be scooped back up again by Danny's fingers and worked into the rosebud of her anus. First one finger, then an uncomfortable two buried themselves into this previously unexplored cavern, and Dee howled miserably as she realised that she was to be buggered.

"Please, no, I don't like that, you're hurting me!" she tried to shout as her anger rose, only to be swiftly hushed as a bandage was skilfully slotted into her mouth, muffling her cries, and fixed into place with a giant sticking plaster by the smiling Tony.

"Just relax, he won't hurt you. What is it that you say to your patients when they're unfortunate enough to be on the receiving end of an enema or suppository? Take a deep breath and don't fight it, if you relax it won't hurt." Tony tried to soothe her, and in front of Dee's eyes he began to stroke his cock again. Try as she might to struggle, Dee was utterly restrained and she found herself becoming increasingly frustrated at herself as she realised her pussy was dripping, forming a pool of liquid on the floor. Her body was giving her away to Danny, who was still working on her anus, and he was keen to notice that instead of resisting, her pussy was soaked and pouting for his attentions right before his eyes.

Tony slithered further under her body and Dee felt his fingers begin to tease her stiff clitoris, the mixture of gel and juice making them slip all over her pussy and into her vagina. Muffled moans escaped from her, and Danny positioned himself against her, his warm legs pressing along the backs of her trussed thighs. The head of his cock pressed against her anus and she flinched, pain signals tracking up her nerves and exploding in her head like chemical fireworks. Fingers were snaking over her clit and the mixture of pleasure and pain grew as the tightness of her ring stretched to accommodate Danny's huge glans.

He pushed further and just as she thought she would split, the head of his cock penetrated her and the pressure eased, being replaced by the pleasure of feeling filled beyond her imagination. Another slight push and a further inch of meat entered her rectum, slimy with gel, and another finger entered her pussy. Danny groaned behind her and she too began to groan, panting behind her improvised gag and her hips tilted upwards to take more.

Danny gave another push and this time did not stop until he was buried up to the hilt in her arse, his testicles smacked onto her perineum and Tony pushed another finger in, then together they began to fuck her, pussy and arse, and ripples of pure electric flowed over Dee, emitting from her cunt and racing through her entire body.

Skewered on both guys she realised that she was finally going to be allowed to come, and the first pulses of her imminent orgasm began to grow and blossom in her pussy. Her walls tightened on the fingers in her pussy and her cream flowed down Tony's arm, to be eagerly licked up. Tony pushed his face onto her and suddenly the thrill of his tongue on her clit was like being shocked by the defibrillator and she came, clenching onto the cock in her arse and arching her back in sheer and utter filthy heaven as the waves of the strongest orgasm she's ever known sucked on Danny's cock. The fire that had been burning in his cock was finally released, and he came, jetting his load right up into her slick tight passage and shouting out, shunting her with his pelvis, exploding into her with the strength of a bull.

Tony took one look at the pair, curled up on the floor of the ambulance, and zipped his suit tightly around his neck. Clambering cautiously out of the van, he took one look at the busy activity of the A+E department, the people bustling in and out of the main entrance oblivious to anything that might be going on around them. It's a hard job, he thought, tending to people at the most distressing times in their lives, but God I love it, and he set off home.

DeeFisher
DeeFisher
59 Followers
12