Dee's First Black Threesome

Story Info
Mature married woman gets picked up by two Black Men.
2.1k words
3.97
86.6k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dee and I have a very active sex life. Dee is my wife of over twenty years who thinks she is fat. True she has a few extra pounds but I describe her as voluptuous, with a round sexy butt and breast that grew back to double Ds after the reduction surgery. She blames me for playing with them too much. Her smile and attitude is what attracts most men.

I have gotten Dee to show off her body when I catch her in the right mood and we have had some threesomes when I initiated them. She has told me from time to time about someone hitting on her at work and with my encouragement and sometimes prodding she has accepted the offers slept with a few of them. This all happen in the early years of our marriage.

My wife and I live down state in the great state of crooked governors, Illinois and I retired from the Navy Reserves. A couple times a year my wife Dee and I go to the Great Lakes Naval Base to visit. I was Stationed at Great Lakes several time, most recently in 11/2001 to 9/2003 in response to 9-11.

One weekend Dee and I planned a trip to Great Lakes to take care of some business and stay the night to have some adult fun. I had been encouraging her lately to find a lover or at least have a one night stand as I like when my bride is naughty. The same responses: "I am too fat," "if I find someone who interests me," "I haven't found anyone as sexy as you," or just plain "maybe."

We took care of business at the base, checked into our favorite hotel, and had a nice diner, time to party. I knew where to take her, a place where the base staff hangs out; I knew she likes a man in uniform so maybe we can find a nice sailor to give my wife pleasure.

Dee had changed into one of my favorite casual outfit, ultra-low jeans with her G-string showing above the waist, the kind of jeans that when she sits you can see two inches of the top of her bobble butt. She wore a thin stretchy black cotton top with a very low vee-neck; I think it was suppose to have another shirt under it. It hugged her figure tightly, specially her sexy upturned breasts and another thing I liked about her top was what she disliked about it, how it pulled up at the waist and left a little of her midsection showing. And we can't forget sexy high heels; just plain black pumps with jeans can be very sexy.

First a pit stop, we had to stop at a drug store for condoms. I didn't think she would need them tonight but it was more symbolic letting her know that I was serious. I knew she would be embarrassed but with a little goading she came in. I don't know if she was embarrassed when a older black man came in and picked out a box of large ones but it was sexy to see them standing so close, him checking her out and in turn her checking him out while picking out condoms.

Now onto the club, it had changed hands and names since I was here last and when we entered we discovered it had changed clientele also. It was a club that catered to blacks now, still a nice place to go with a nice looking crowd, and even with me and Dee being almost the only whites in there we did not feel threatened, only welcomed. We thought it would be rude to walk in and walk right out so we found a seat at the bar and shortly started a conversation with some of the other patrons; the owner Jimmy even came around and introduced himself. The men were subtly checking Dee out and we were having a good conversation with one gentleman so we stayed for a second drink, but we were out of our element and had business to attend to (get Dee a man) so after this one we were going.

Then to my surprise Dee pointed out the black gentleman that was buying condoms at the drug store. He had just come in and was making his rounds around the club and had stopped to greet one of the gentlemen we were talking to. He talked to his friend and when he saw Dee in conversation with the man on her other side he whispered congratulated me since he seen Dee picking out the box of ten and thought that meant a good night for me. I shocked him when I told him we are husband and wife and we haven't used condoms in years. Shortly after that he continued on with making his rounds.

After we finished our last drink, we headed for the door when the same gentleman from the drug store stopped us and ask if we had somewhere we had to be because he wanted us to come and sit with him so he could buy us a drink. I liked the possibility but was unsure and did not know how Dee felt. I looked over to try to read what she was thinking when she accepted the invitation, she later told me she thought I gave her the "please do this" look.

His name was Henry; many people who stopped by and said "hi" to Henry some called him Big Henry, very fitting. Henry was very easy to talk to give most of his attention to Dee. The club only had a small area where couples would dance with soft jazz was playing all night. Henry ask Dee if she wanted to dance and then ask my permission to dance with my beautiful wife, I think he had her with that line. They danced well together and looked very sexy out there dancing close with her white skin against his dark, him towering over her.

As the first song ended and the next song started Jimmy came to the table and asked me if I knew what was going on. He said Henry was a little bit if a ladies' man and seemed to like Dee. He didn't want mine or Dee's feelings to get hurt or a fight to start. I told Jimmy to relax, Dee and I love each other and we are adults that know what could happen and aren't looking for trouble either.

Henry and Dee returned at that time both greeting Jimmy. After our conversation Jimmy seemed to be in no hurry to get back and stayed becoming part of the conversation. We stayed about another hour and a half with Dee dancing with Henry and Jimmy with them both freely feeling Dee's body. The seating arrangements had changed becoming Jimmy, Dee, and Henry with me being opposite Dee.

As we were sitting I noticed Dee shifting in her seat more than usual. I noticed that Henry was sitting close to Dee with an arm on the table and the arm closest to her behind her back. As low as it was I suspect he had it down the back of her pants. Jimmy could not look Dee in the face as he was staring down her shirt. Jimmy's hand closest to her was under the table, I assume rubbing her crotch.

One of the waitresses (Jimmy's cousin) came by and said to Jimmy "Why don't you people get a room." That's when I noticed a lot of people watching us and said to Dee we should be going. Henry said he enjoyed the evening and was sorry we had to go and was hoping to have one more with us. I said that I think too much was going on here in public and that is why we were leaving. Jimmy spoke up saying he had some rental property nearby, one recently vacated that still had some furniture and he could bring something to drink form the bar. Dee was quick to say ok and then looked to me for approval. I was not comfortable going to Jimmy's place but told them our room number and hotel and suggested we meet them there. As Dee got up to leave she had to fasten her jeans, wonder how they got like that?

On the ride to the hotel I asked Dee if she was sure especially with both Henry and Jimmy coming. Dee said she had enjoyed their company and asked if she had to do both. I told her if we have them up they will be expecting to make love to her. When we all pulled up I asked again and Dee said lets go.

In the room Jimmy got a wine cooler for Dee and a beer for the rest as Henry took Dee's hand and started to dance with her. Before long Henry had Dee's pants down so her butt was exposed, kneading her butt, and kissing her as they danced. They stopped and stepped apart with Henry helping Dee pull her shirt off. All Jimmy and I could do was watch the two of them.

They resumed dancing with Henry's hand going between them. Henry whispered to Dee and she pulled her head back and shook it yes. They separated and Henry helped Dee onto the bed. Dee pulled her shoes and pants off as Henry pull his clothes off. Henry and Dee cuddled with Dee rubbing Henry's cock and Henry kissing Dee body. A couple minutes of that and Henry was crawling between Dee's legs about to stick the biggest cock in her she had ever had.

I had lost track of Jimmy until about that moment. Jimmy was naked and was on the side of the bed near Dee's head rubbing his cock while watching Henry get ready to mount Dee. Jimmy's cock was as big if not a little bigger than Henry's which was a surprise since Jimmy was a smaller man than Henry.

Henry worked his cockhead in and out of Dee's pussy until the head went in and then in one push shoved the whole thing in. Dee had her first orgasm of the night at that moment. When she calmed down some Jimmy put his cock in Dee's mouth and both men started thrusting into her at the same time. What a sight, my sexy wife between two black men getting her pussy and mouth fucked. Jimmy came first pulling out of her mouth leaving her with a mouth full of come.

I am not sure how many times she came but as she came for one final time as Henry's body tightened coming with Dee. I was hard as a rock and ask Henry to move so I could make love to Dee and I could not believe the sensation of her freshly fucked pussy, loose, wet, and warm. I was so excited I only lasted a few strokes.

We all rested and had a drink as Dee went to the restroom. Dee returned, feeling a little humility and started to get dress. Three of us men protested saying you were just naked so she stayed naked. It wasn't long before Jimmy was caressing Dee and they were making love again. This aroused both Henry and I as we were ready to go again. Henry had another time with Dee as did I.

Shortly thereafter both men left after exchanging phone numbers and Dee walking them to the elevator naked except for heels. Dee and I were having a late breakfast at the hotel restaurant the next morning and just got our food when Jimmy called and talked to Dee. Dee told me to take my time but she was going back to the room, Jimmy was coming back for some more fun. I ate some of our food very quickly and boxed some to-go, knowing Dee had not eaten and would be hungry, and rushed back to the room. I got there in time to watch Jimmy fucking her as she bent over the table in the room, what a site.

After that Jimmy left again, making Dee promise to come up and see him again soon. I took my turn, with Dee, but did not get a chance to finish due to housekeeping walking in on us, Jimmy had not pulled the door closed all the and we were too busy to notice. Boy she was surprised, seeing Jimmy walk out and then catching us naked making love.

Dee slept all the way home and I was horny as hell since we got interrupted she said she could not believe what she did and kind of blamed me, I just planted the seed. She never did use the condoms we bought.