Dee's Misadventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vitorio
Vitorio
325 Followers

"Shit Bro, I reckon she is bloody tight back there. Might be a virgin?"

Trevor's face appeared before hers as she felt a thinner cock begin to invade her pussy. "Are you?" Trevor asked with a winning smile.

"What?" responded Dee breathlessly. She really didn't know what he was asking: she was concentrating on the cock invading her cunt!

"Are you an anal virgin. Have you taken a cock up your delightful arse?"

Dee's heart began to beat even faster. By now Dave's long, slim cock was fully inside her and beginning to pump faster and faster, reaching further inside her than any man before. She could feel his thighs slapping against her arse cheeks as he drove deeper and deeper inside.

"Oooohhhhh!" was about all she could manage as another orgasm began to wash over her body. Dave was arching his back now, entering and leaving at a different angle which had suddenly hit on her 'G' spot. "Oh FUCK YES! Do that, yes! Oh do that!" she cried as she had a full blown 'G' spot orgasm. Her body went wild and she pushed her arse back into Dave.

"Fucking hell Bro, she is HOT!" said Dave as he fucked her cunt hard and deep again. How long he fucked her like this Dee didn't know, only that it was bloody good. Trevor had ceased asking her about her arse and, standing on the sofa, had presented his soft cock to her mouth so she again was invaded by two cocks. She felt Trevor hardening again and wondered, between orgasms, exactly what else the night held in store for her. As she thought this she felt pressure on her anus and groaned as finger or thumb slid back and forth.

Dave looked down on this gorgeously sensual woman. Her cheeks were open and he could see the crinkled rosebud of her arsehole open and close with each thrust and withdrawal. It was too much, he had to touch, to probe her tight rear entry. He knew that both he and Trevor were going there tonight -- whether she liked it or not -- so a little early probing couldn't do any harm. He coated his thumb with the copious juice that his fucking of Dee had produced and then dragged the tip across her anus.

"Oh my god!" moaned Dee as she felt him there. Added to the deep fucking of her cunt -- he was longer than Trevor, longer than any she had had previously -- the pressure on her arse sent her over the top again. Dave felt it and pushed, the tip of his thumb teasing past the relaxed muscle -- relaxed as Dee came. Not too much he thought as his own second orgasm approached. His eyes locking with those of his brother and they exchanged an unspoken intention then as Dave's hands gripped Dee's hips and pulled her back onto his cock.

Dee felt the pulse, felt the swelling, felt the spunk hit her insides. Surprisingly large amounts of cum hit her insides again mixing with that of his brother. Dee moaned in pleasure around the cock growing in her mouth as her own orgasm rose then dissipated. How many has that been, she thought.

Then both cocks withdrew. Both semi soft. Arms lifted her and she felt herself carried upstairs.

"Shower time," Trevor whispered, "then you can get ready to give that tight little arsehole to us both!"

"I haven't . . . I've never . . . .!"

"First time for everything," smiled Trevor then, "don't you want to?" he asked in apparent surprise.

"Oh no! Errrm . . . . no!" Did she want too. Dee wasn't sure. She'd fantasized often as she played but these two -- take both of them there. Trevor was BIG. Dave was LONG. Could she handle both of them there?

"Come on," whispered Trevor as they entered the bathroom, "sure you do!"

"I don't know!" replied Dee, anticipation and excitement beginning to win over apprehension. "I told you, I haven't before!"

"We can teach you," whispered Trevor. "I can guarantee you'll enjoy it!" Trevor knew he couldn't really but most women who were introduced to anal sex gently and with consideration generally did after a few times. He and his brother had done this on a few occasions, anal virgins being surprisingly rare nowadays, and had almost always had a good reaction in the end. By the morning Dee would have her arse fucked more than a few times so she would know!

"Will it hurt?" Dee wasn't that naïve, she knew it would -- a bit at least. The suggestion was there when she used her fingers and the occasional toy but it did get better.

"A bit," smiled Trevor as he led her to the large walk-in shower, "but we'll be gentle!"

"Oh god," moaned Dee as both men undressed her completely, undressed themselves, then climbed into the shower and began to wash her body with four hands.

"Well?" whispered Trevor quietly as his hand stroked her bottom cheeks.

"Oooooohhhhhhh fuck!" cried Dee as she felt a finger slide across her arsehole and tease her pussy from the back. "Ohmygod!!!" Another finger teased her clit as she was sandwiched between the two men. Hands wandered over her tits, tweaking hardening nipples. Mouths kissed cheeks, neck, ears. She felt a tongue probing just behind her ear, touching that tender spot, exciting her towards yet another orgasm. Was it never to end? Dee wasn't sure she wanted it to! She felt the soap, the water over her body, the fingers in her pussy then, pushing gently past the resistance of her sphincter, a finger in her arsehole. The fingers began to work back and forth. Two in her cunt, one in her arsehole - deep in both. Sliding back and forth, sometimes both in, both out: sometimes alternating. All the breath seemed to be suddenly driven from her body as she came. An orgasm so different from the norm that her legs gave way and she was held on fingers driven deep into her body by her own weight. She felt supporting hands then helping her from the shower. Then soft warm towels drying her -- hands over her body as the two brothers began their quiet second seduction of her. She knew then, knew she would let them have her arse. She knew too what was likely to happen as well. She breathed deeply and looked from one pair of eyes to the other.

"Yes!" she whispered softly, "yes. Anything! Anything you want to do to me. Anything!" Dee realised the danger in this but, just at that moment, that was how she felt! The brothers exchanged smiles and counted another conquest to those before. It nearly always worked, this total concentration on the woman's pleasure.

"You want us in your arse?"

"Oh yes! Yes," moaned Dee, "but . . . but I haven't done it before!"

"OK," whispered Trevor, "the things you need are there in the cabinet."

"Things I need?" asked Dee innocently.

"You need to empty yourself," smiled Trevor, "the kit is there plus the lubrication." Now Dee understood and blushed appealingly.

Both men took deep breaths. It was going to difficult not to abuse this lovely mature woman who had an arse to die for. That wasn't generally their style. Much better to please the woman then she would come back for more. Still, being a bit harder might be fun!

Dee looked innocently up at both men and smiled shyly, "You go then! I can't . . . . do THAT with you watching!" Both men smiled back and left.

Outside Trevor turned to Dave. "I think we've got a hot one here! Probably go all night. I think a pill is in order for this little hottie!"

Dave smiled in response, "Yes, I don't think we want to let this one get away without three sore holes," he laughed. The went into their respective bedrooms grabbed a tablet each and quickly swallowed with some water. Then to the large master bedroom -- the house had four bedrooms and they kept the large master bedroom with the en-suite for 'entertaining' ladies. Sitting in the arm chairs they quietly discussed the coming initiation.

Meanwhile Dee was exploring the medicine cabinet. She found a full enema kit with instructions. At first it seemed a bit distasteful but, as she progressed, she found the whole process quite exciting. Especially when she thought of how those two cocks would feel in her arse. Dee had seen it of course. In the odd porn film she had watched. And, of course, she had read about it on Lit -- especially the 'Vitorio' stories. He always wrote it so tenderly that was what had caused her to begin exploring there herself. Her husband had never indicated that he wanted that nor had any of her few lovers. Now these two! Dee was pensive as she recalled one film she had seen where the girl took two men at once, one in her pussy, one in her arse -- a sandwich! She shivered in both anticipation and apprehension. Dee was sure they would do that but she was unsure about whether she wanted them to! Mind you, she thought to herself with a shiver, I may not have much choice! It was strange how exciting that thought made her feel.

Finishing up she was surprised to find plenty of feminine things in the bathroom. Perfume, massage oils, and all the paraphernalia of pleasure. There was underwear in a close as well. Dee rummaged through. Should she wear something? Yes, she thought, as she pulled out stockings and a suspender belt together with a pair of high heeled bedroom slippers. Then Dee used a few feminine items, combed her hair then tentatively called their names. Trevor appeared and took her hand.

"You look fabulous Dee," he smiling at her choice of dress, "this way," he said as he led her to the master bedroom. Dee entered a room which seemed to be designed for one purpose. In the centre stood a king size bed so high that it reached her waist. She suddenly blushed as she guessed why! There were two arm chairs and a chaise lounge. The walls were adorned with pictures of almost naked men and women doing things that weren't difficult to imagine. Dee felt herself blushing.

"You look lovely," laughed Trevor, "doesn't she Dave?"

"Good enough to eat," said Dave returning the laugh, "and I intend to!" Dee blushed even further as Trevor led her to the bed.

"Don't mind him," he said as she lay back, "he enjoys using his tongue almost as much as his cock!" Dee looked at them both, eyes wide open. "Can't carry on without a taste!" Trevor laughed.

They both climbed up on the bed, one each side of her. Hands began to trace delightful lines across her body, stopping finally at her tits. Four hands -- it felt like twice as many -- continued to pleasure her. Then they both lowered their head and each mouth sucked a nipple deep inside, gently biting with lips. Dee shuddered and moaned. A mouth departed and a tongue traced a line across her petulant tummy to her mount. She was thankful that she always kept herself tidy there, shaving most but leaving a tempting fuzz around her pussy lips. She felt the tongue there -- it was Dave -- teasing her soft fuzz. Trevor's mouth was moving back and forth, nipple to nipple, sucking and biting while his hands caressed both tits with increasing pressure.

"Oh yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!" The tongue at her pussy was gently washing her cunt lips, teasing her clit, and probing inside. Dave moved then, parting her legs, he knelt between and bent his head to her cunt. His mouth closed over clit and lips and he sucked.

"Ohmygod! Yes! Yes! Yes! Do it! Do it please!" Dave did! He sucked her clit then bit gently with his lips. Then he probed deep inside her vagina, laving the lips with his tongue. Sucking her juices as a massive orgasm ravaged her body. He didn't stop as he felt her shudder just continued to probe her pussy and clit with his tongue and lips. Trevor continued to suck and lick her tits then, as her orgasm began to subside, presented his cock to her lips. Dee's mouth opened and she sucked him inside. As she did so she felt Dave move. She felt his cock at her pussy lips and then slip inside the already wet paradise.

"Oh fuck Bro! She is fucking heaven!" Dee felt great as she heard his praise and squeezed her cunt muscles at the same time as sucking Trevor's cock even deeper in her mouth.

"Move!" said Trevor suddenly. "Take her doggy while she sucks!" Dee felt the cocks leave mouth and pussy as she was turned. "Kneel Dee darling and let's see it we can't manufacture a spit roast!" Well Dee knew what that was and, just now, she was quite happy for that to happen. She knelt up, bottom thrust back, and held herself up on her arms. She felt Dave slip back inside her and fill her in one hard and deep thrust.

"Oooooohhhhh yes!" she moaned then was faced with Trevor's cock. She opened her mouth and sucked him deep inside. This time they seemed much more able to control their orgasms. She wasn't to know that both had taken a dose of Cialis and could probably continue to fuck this gorgeous woman for the next 36 hours! They seemed to go on for ages and Dee lost count of her orgasms, large and small. Then both cocks left her. Dee opened her eyes and realised, as the bed moved, that they were changing places. She groaned in pleasure as she felt the fatter cock fill her cunt, a groan that was silenced as her throat was filled with the slimmer one. She could taste herself on the cock in her mouth mixed with his pre-cum. Now they fucked her in earnest, filling her at both ends, taking their pleasure.

Dee had orgasm after orgasm as these two cocks slipped in an out of her body. Would they ever cum she thought after a while. The answer was not just yet but she didn't know that at the moment. There were far more things to do to her before their next cum -- a cum that would deposit spunk deep in the recesses of her arse!

They finally had their fill of this position and switching again, laid her on her side. Trevor continued to fuck her pussy while Dave, caressing her tits, whispered in her ear. "Are you ready yet Dee darling?"

"What?" she whispered back knowing full well what he meant.

"Are you ready to lose your virginity?"

"Oh god! I . . . I don't . . . . I don't . . . Oh god yes!" Trevor had found her 'G' spot again. "Do that! Do that!"

"Well," Dave's whisper became more demanding.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh!" cried Dee as the tip of Trevor's cock nudged her spot.

"Your arse Dee! We want your arse!"

"Oh god! Oh fuck! Yes!"

"You want it Dee. Want our cocks deep in your arsehole. Filling you with cum?"

Dee had lost it just then. She would do anything just now and their cocks filling her arse one after another was the least of it! "Yes, yes. Do it! I want it!"

Trevor withdrew and Dee was manoeuvred onto her knees. She felt a hand on her back pushing her down and another parting her knees. A slightly different position from her earlier doggy, this one with her head on the covers, thrust her bottom back and out opening her completely. She felt hot breath on her bottom cheeks then four hands caressing, stroking, squeezing. She felt a tongue run down her lower back and between her cheeks coating her anus in saliva before probing, rimming, teasing. Dee moaned. She knew she was sensitive there but this was taking her to a new high. What would their cocks feel like?

"You take her first," said Trevor, "she is tight!"

Dave smiled. "One time when size does matter," he laughed. Reaching for the lube he dripped some onto her anus. Dee shuddered. Then he began to work it around her tight little rosebud. More lube then she felt a finger pressing, demanding entry.

"Oh my god!" she managed as the finger breached the muscle and entered her body by this unusual route. She felt more lube and more finger until it seemed all inside her. Then the finger began to fuck her arse, a little more lube on each stroke. Dave knew his job. He laughed to himself, lube, lube, and more lube! Trevor had moved around to Dee's front, his cock still standing proud but she was far to focussed on what was happening to her arse to even think about sucking it.

"Owwww!" Dee moaned suddenly as another finger was added to the first. This was wider, thicker than anything that had been there before. Wider than the dildo she used and certainly wider than her finger!

Trevor caressed her cheek. "Relax Dee darling. It will be OK. Promise." His smile seemed to settle her as the two fingers began their fucking of Dee's virginal no more arsehole. Dave was in seventh heaven now, breaching her tight sphincter and preparing it to receive his cock. A cock that was straining at the leash. Dripping some lube on his erection he gently -- and carefully -- spread it along the length. He nodded at Trevor who held Dee's head gently.

"Now?" he whispered.

"Oh god, no! I don't . . . .!"

"But you said yes Dee darling!"

"I . . . . I didn't!"

"It's too late Dee. Time Dave!"

Dave presented his cock head to the slight depression that was Dee's anus, her tight back door, and pushed gently.

"Oh god! NO! Oh FUCK!" The cock head entered her, stretching her anus around the slight depression just below the head. Dave was still now. He knew enough about a virgin arse to let her get used to the intrusion.

"Relax Dee," whispered Trevor, "relax and take his cock. It will get better." Dee looked in his eyes. She saw no reprieve there. They were going to have her arse -- no matter what. She took a deep breath and relaxed as much as she could. She felt hands on her hips holding her steady then she felt Dave's cock slipping inside her, stretching her, filling her,

"OHMYGOD! It's so BIG!" Strangely, although it was big, it didn't seem to hurt quite so much as she expected. It did feel as though she was being broken in half but even that didn't seem too bad. She felt the cock begin to move inside her arse, slipping back and forth, it's path eased by the copious amount of lube and pre-cum. Dave looked down to see her anus slipping back and forth along his cock. He went a little deeper on each forward thrust until she had three quarters of his cock inside her tight and hot rectum. She was tight, incredibly tight, but that was to be expected for her first time. Trevor would find her even tighter thought Dave with a smile, despite the fact that I am ploughing the road! He was almost totally inside her arse now, slipping gently back and forth. Time to fully test her out!

Dave gripped her hips and held her steady. Trevor held her head and nodded. Dave thrust his cock deep inside her body, his thighs slapping her butt cheeks as he began to fuck her arse with the full length of his slim cock.

Dee screamed. "Oh fuck! It's so big! BIGGGGGG!" moaned Dee in surprise as much as pain for it seemed to be getting a little easier. The initial pain had turned to a discomfort. A discomfort that was rapidly turning to something like pleasure. She could feel her anus sliding along his cock as he moved back and forth. The head seemed to reach deep inside her body. Her clit began to tingle as she groaned.

"Oh god . . . . Yessssss! Oh!" Dee started to thrust back into Dave, feeling the cock seem to swell. "Oh yessss. DO IT! Fuck my arse! Please! Yesssss!" She was rocking back and forth now, enjoying the sensation of this long cock filling her arse. She heard Dave almost roar.

Dave was close now and, thrusting deep the last few times, he held her hips fast. Spunk welled from his body swelling his cock. He could feel her rectum tighten as each pulse sped from his body to hers.

"Oooooooooooo! Fuck! Yes! Cum inside me! I want your spunk in my arse!" Was this her? Dee couldn't believe what she was hearing herself say but she seemed to have lost it. The throbbing in her arsehole that has been discomfort had turned to an aching pleasure. A pleasure that she wanted to experience again and again.

Dave felt his cock soften as the last pulse of cum found it's home deep in Dee's bottom. She was still very tight so it was quickly expelled. His third load had been surprisingly heavy and he could see a tiny trickle of milky white fluid trying to escape from her slightly open arsehole. Very sexy, he thought with a smile, now for the real trial -- at both ends!

Dee was aware of the emptiness in her bottom and, strangely, regretted it. She was beginning to get used to the feeling of the long cock sliding back and forth in her rear. She felt them move on the bed and became aware that Dave had replaced Trevor in front of her. Now she took a deep breath and her apprehension increased. Trevor! Trevor's cock! He was BIG! He was THICK! She looked up into Dave's eyes.

Vitorio
Vitorio
325 Followers