Dee's Naughty Descent Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She a mom and she possess a big hunger for big cocks. Give it up for that little blonde she-devil, Dee!" B.J. shouted. The crowd of mostly black men went wild.

Dee gave Ro a kiss and skipped onto the stage. She was really turned on. She started out as a black silhouette figure smoking a cigarette. She started dancing with lots of suggestive body movements. Dee threw kisses to audience. Then she sucked her two middle fingers. Next she opened her cunt toward audience. She inserted her two middle fingers and put them in her mouth. She looked at the crowd and gives them a sexy smile.

Then Mr. Huge stepped on stage and began dancing. They got into sexy kissing. She went to her knees and took his cock. She let her gold stud slide up the full length of his cock. Mr. Huge picked her up and placed gently on her back across bed with her head hanging off. Mr. Huge slowly pushed his 12-incher down Dee's throat. His massive cock caused her neck to bulge out as it went down her throat. The camera zoomed on the sensual phenomenon. The audience went wild.

He pulled out and put Dee in a sexy doggie position. He mounted her and fucked her doggie-style for a while. Then he lay down. Dee put on a western hat and crawled on top. She rode him cowgirl style. Then Dee lay down on his chest and kissed and fucked Mr. Huge. The audience went wild. She was in a high state of arousal.

Dee went to the back with Roland. They embraced and kissed passionately.

Three of Ro's friends met him at the rear entrance as Dee and Ro stepped out of the back of the club. The friends were Dion, Malik, and Jamal. They directed Dee into a black Lincoln and drove to an apartment.

Ro had hustled $200 from each man for some fun with Dee.

Once inside, Ro removed Dee's clothes. Dee melted to her knees and looked up at Ro. Keeping her eyes on Ro, she took his cock. Her eyes were transfixed on his face as her mouth closed around his uncut cock. She worked the stud up the length of his shaft.

The boys removed their clothes and began stroking. Roland placed Dee with her hands on the back of the couch. Her knees were on the seat. This exposed her sexy, round bottom and her sensual tattoos. Ro took a big hand full of Dee's blonde tresses and pulled her head back. At the same time, he rammed his cock in her wet cunt.

Dee orgasm began to build. Roland fucked Dee for 10 minutes. Jamal moved around to the front and offered her his big black uncut cock. Dee took it and started sucking.

Ro moaned and then thrusts forward, flooding Dee's cunt with white-hot cum. Roland pulls out of her cunt. Jamal pulled out of her mouth and replaced Roland in her cunt. Roland presented his cock to Dee, who took it. She savored the rich taste of cunt and semen.

Jamal dumped in Dee's cunt from behind. She sucked each man after they dumped a load in her cunt.

Someone offered Dee a blunt. She took it and drew a deep drag, held it and passes it along. They passed the blunt around until she felt dreamy and sensual.

Dee went to the restroom and cleaned out her cunt and returned. Malik placed her across the bed with her head hanging off. Malik crawled between her legs missionary style. Dion offered his cock to her mouth. Dee opened her mouth and felt the cock slide against her tongue stud. Slowly, he pushed it into her throat until his balls were slapping against her forehead.

Dee felt proud to be able to please her lovers this way.

He fucked her throat for 20 minutes, withdrawing occasional to let her breathe. Finally, he dumped a huge load in her.

Dee continued to pleasure her lovers until she was exhausted.

***

Dee arrived home in Vic's pad at 5 a.m. Roland and Dee fell asleep immediately on the bed. She awoke at nearly three that afternoon. She looked up at the mirror to see Roland fitting in her body like a spoon. She felt warm and loved.

She reached for a cigarette. As she drew in the smoke, she remembered the orgasms she had the night before. Then she remembered the cheers and applause she got dancing in the nude. Dee felt good.

Dee put on grey designer short shorts and an over-sized top that fell off one shoulder and barely covers her tits. The neckline plunged down almost to her navel. She slipped on some high top lace up shoes.

She still carried the scent of sex from the night before.

Dee and Ro went out for an afternoon breakfast. When she returned she started her routine of working out. This time Roland worked out with her.

When they finished, both jumped in the shower. Dee sensually soaped Ro's back and body. She played close attention to his cock. She carefully washed his balls and foreskin to wash that, too.

Then she sank to her knees and gently laved his semi-erect cock. Just as he was growing to "half-staff" Ro stopped her.

"Open your mouth, Dee," he said....

He stood her up and kissed her. Then Ro soaped her down, paying close attention to her swollen cunny.

Dee stepped out first and wrapped a towel around her lover. She left it open in the front to allow his cock to show. Then Dee dried herself. While Dee was dressing, Ro got a call. He returned to tell her that B.J. wanted to talk to them.

Dee watched Ro as he dressed. When he finished, he reached in his pocket and pulled out a wad of twenties. He counted out $300 on the dresser.

"That's your take for last night," Ro said pointed to the stack of cash. "Malik, Dion, and Jamal said you gave them their money's worth," Ro grinned.

"So I'm a whore?" Dee said grinning.

"Sure baby. You have always been a ho," Ro said.

She felt she was bonding to the young man. She skipped putting on any panties. She put on a tight fitting top that held her tits with a tiny string around her neck. Her nipples almost popped out. Dee bent over to make sure the maximum amount of tits and ass showed

Dee had learned to always bend over at the waist to give black men the full effect. She always stood with her thighs apart and one foot ahead of the other. She sat with her knees apart to show her bare cunt. She always held her pouty lips slightly apart. These mannerisms had become natural to her now.

She replaced the gold marble with an obsidian stud that was even larger.

"Hi! I'm Dee!" she said testing her speech with the tongue stud. The stud certainly had an effect. Her speech was almost unrecognizable.

"Now that IS sexy," Ro said.

She slipped on a denim micro miniskirt. She stepped into some red patent leather pumps with three-inch platform soles and eight-inch micro stiletto heels.

She got into Roland's BMW and drove to the club to meet B.J.

The big raspy voiced black man was in his office. Videos of Dee's performance were playing on five large high definition television screens. Each screen showed a different angle.

He got up and held the chair for Dee. She sat down and parted her legs. She tapped out a cigarette. Two lights appear at the tip. Dee expected this. She lit her cigarette from B.J.'s light and took a deep drag. She exhaled and looked up at B.J. and smiled.

"We are prepared to make you an offer," he said. We want to put you on as a regular dancer here. What do you think?" B.J. said smiling big.

"Sure!" said in her sexy slur.

"Well actually we want you to perform with a number of performers including Roland. Your performance with Mr. Huge was a hit. We think you can bring them in."

Dee took another drag. She was excited and her nipples showed it.

"Yes!" she said.

"I want to play up the angle that Mr. Huge is breeding you. What do you think?" B.J. said.

Dee's response was almost unrecognizable. The sexy stud was interfering with her speech. She took a deep drag and exhaled.

"She said, 'Sure! What happens ... happens' I think," Ro translated.

Dee nodded yes.

"I want you bareback and taking cum directly every night from multiple black men," he said.

"What if she DOES get pregnant," Ro said smiling.

Again Dee answered, but it was not easy to understand it. She was grinning.

"She said 'I can handle it,'" Ro said.

B.J. laughed.

"Kid, you are so fucking hot. I am prepared to increase your pay by another $50 with one additional required service," B.J. said.

Dee responded, but B. J. again did not understand.

"She said, 'what that additional service?'" Ro translated.

"I want you to suck me off occasionally and ..."

Dee nodded yes. She knew that B.J. has another request.

"... I want you to perform at special parties for me," he added.

"Sure!" Dee said.

B.J. handed her a blunt and lit it for her. Dee knew this would be another level in her sexual awakening.

***

Dee reached for the phone. She dialed the number that she knew so well.

"Hello?" It was Lisa.

"Hi Lisa, it me, Dee!"

"Oh! Hi Dee. How was the date with Roland? I'm dying to hear about it."

"It was so sensual. Ro is a male dancer in a sex act."

"Oh my, Dee! Did you see him dance?"

"Yes! ...and I danced with him!" Dee giggled.

"You mean ... you were in a sex act?"

"That's right!"

"Dee! That is fucking hot! How was it?"

"It felt so sensual to hear the men cheer my every move. Tell me ... what about you?" Dee asked.

"Well ...."

Continued ...

12