Dee's Naughty Descent Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

Dee and Lisa continued to be submissive to black men and sometimes she met Kobe at the wine bistro. Her day was becoming routine. On a whim, Dee called up Pat.

"How are you," Dee said in a sing-song voice.

"I'm fine," Pat said.

"Are you OK with it if I visited you at your apartment today?" Dee asked.

"Sure! Come on over!" Pat sounded excited. In an hour, Dee was knocking at his apartment door. Pat opened it. He was dressed in an arty slacks and an open floral patterned shirt. He was wearing dark glasses.

"Come in," he said.

"Thank you," Dee said and stepped into the well decorated apartment with artworks on the wall. Some of the artwork was of men in every pose of gay love sharing. She was wearing a red low-cut filmy top that barely covered the bottom of her breasts. Her midriff was open. She wore a low-riding black skirt that barely covered her cunt.

A black man entered the room. He was the same stud she had saw with Pat at the club where Mel works.

"I would like you to meet, Cyril," Pat said.

"Pleased to meet you," Dee said looking sensually into his eyes. She embraced him and they kissed deeply. She reached in his trousers and felt a large 10-inch cock which was growing hard. She wanted to submit to him. Dee sank to her knees and unfastened his belt and lowered his pants. Cyril was wearing a sexy "banana trapeze" that held his cock in the erect position. Dee gasped. It showed on her face! The hoe momma wrapped her hand around his cock. It was larger than her wrist. She stroked him and sucked and laved his cock head, and tasted the pre-cum.

Looking up at Cyril, she took his cock in her mouth. To the side, Pat was stroking his cock. Dee carefully sucked and bobbed her head up and down on Cyril cock. Pat stood beside Cyril and offered his cock. Dee grasped and started stroking as she continued to suck the black man. Then she switched to Pat's cock. She easily let it slip down her throat. She pulled off and went back to Cyril who lifted her up and put her down on his shaft. He held her still and pumped his cock.

Dee felt Pat reach around and cup her breasts. His fingers circled her studded nipples with silver shields. Then she felt his cock probing her anal orifice. It easily slipped in.

"FUCK ME! FUCK ME HARD!" Dee gasped.

Cyril and Pat started a rhythmic in and out. Cyril would pull out as Pat pushed in. Dee came three times before Cyril shot a load inside her cunt. Pat followed by cumming inside her tight ass. Pat pulled out and Cyril followed. Dee was exhausted. She fell back on the couch and pulled her knees up revealing her bleached cunt and ass which were kept slick by permanent hair removal. It was a beautiful double creampie, she thought.

"You one fine hoe," Cyril said, lighting a joint. He took a toke and handed it to Dee, who dreamily took it and drew in a deep toke and held it as long as she could before slowly exhaling. Then she handed it to Pat.

"That was hot, boys!" Dee said smiling at first Cyril and then at Pat. They passed the joint around until it was no more. Pat got down and cleaned Dee's cunt. Dee hung around Pat's place all afternoon. She told him about her life while he stroked his cock. Dee retuned home at dusk.

***

Dee looked at the calendar. "How long has it been since her last period? Oh, yes! It's been five months!" she thought. The budge in her abdomen told the real story. She was beginning to show. She knew it was black, but she had no idea who the baby's daddy was. For now, she definitely knew who the baby momma was going to be.

Dee stood in front of the mirror. She was nude. If it were not for the pooch in her tummy and tightness in her breasts, no one could tell she was pregnant... yet! She couldn't wait for her seventh and eighth months when she could show off her momma body.

"You are showing, mom!" It was Mel who had come to live with Dee, Lisa, Vic, and Nate in Vic's apartment. "You are going to look beautiful carrying that black baby," she added.

"Look at my new costume, mom," Mel said. She was topless but her bikini bottom was lacey and anyone could easily see through. The material parted allowing her cunt to hang out. Nate had Mel pierced with six large gold rings in her labia. There were three on each side. Mel turned to show the back which was nothing but straps. Across her butt cheeks were heart tattoos in red and outlined in blue. Across her lower back was a multi-colored winged bird. The feathers were made of what at first looked like designs, but up close they were words, like Fuck My Hot White Ass and Black Cocks Only.

Dee lit up a joint and took a deep toke.

"That's really hot! Where did you buy it... the costume that is?" Dee asked grinning and blowing out the smoke.

"Nate got it for me," Mel said. She stuck out her split tongue to tease Dee. She crossed the tips of her tongue to further add to the tease. Nate had added two golden studs to each side of Mel's spit tongue leaving her mouth sparkling as she spoke. Dee handed her daughter the joint and watched her take a big hit.

Dee remembered the first time she saw Mel use that tongue. It was at her stage act. A black stud came on stage and danced around her. Mel flashed her split tongue and kissed him. The audience went wild. Most of the men were stroking their cocks. Then she kneeled down and took the black cock in her hand. She extended her tongue and wrapped both sides around the black cock. Then she sucked him until he started to shoot. She pulled the cock out and let it shoot in her mouth. She opened her mouth, faced the audience and pushed her tongue out and let the cum drip off her tongue. The crowd went crazy. Melissa used that tongue technique on all of her customers. That night Mel and Nate split $5,000.

Dee got more information about Vic's new movie. It was going to be a sensual romance.

***

The next day, Dee visited her OB/GYN. He was recommended by Nate, who used him for his other baby mommas. Dee was asked to undress and wait nude in a room at the end of the hall. The doctor and a nurse stepped in. The nurse was white and wore a white bikini trimmed in red. He specialized in treating strippers and dancers. His nurse was a part-time stripper.

"Hi! I'm doctor, Mustafa Jackson," the handsome black man said. He was wearing a white coat, surgical scrubs, and had a stethoscope around his neck.

"Glad to meet you, Mustafa," Dee said. She decided to use his first name. She explained her situation and requested an exam. He used all the standard techniques of medical examination. Then he asked Dee to climb up in the examination stirrups.

With her legs splayed apart, Mustafa examined Dee's body. Then he asked her to get down and lie on a padded examination table.

"I end my exams a little different," he said. "I have a special way to feel the walls of a pregnant woman's cunt," he said.

Dee was shocked to hear a doctor use that language.

He climbed upon Dee and instructed her to pull her knees up to her head. Mustafa pushed his cock in her cunt and slowly "felt" her cunt walls with his "sex tool". "This is a little out of the ordinary", he said, and added; "It's the best way." He continued to fuck/examine Dee until she came. Mustafa followed with an orgasm. He pulled out and stood up. The nurse kneeled down and first cleaned up Mustafa's cock. Then she carefully cleaned Dee up with her lips and tongue. She paid close attention to Dee's clitoris.

Dee was eagerly continued to see him on a regular basis.

***

At eight months, Dee's was very pregnant. Her belly extended over her low-riding skirt. She wore only bikini tops to let her belly show. The first time she felt the little baby girl kick she had an orgasm. It was so joyful for Dee.

She stayed out as much as she could to show off her figure. She tried to take in as many black clubs as she could each week. The brothers loved to fuck a knocked-up white woman. She went back to Club Iridium to flaunt her hot body. She knew that Marcus would be there, too.

"Who's your baby daddy, bitch?" a stranger asked her at a club.

"I really don't know. I only know it's a girl and it's black," Dee said.

"Hey come here. What's your name?"

"Dee. Do you want to be a baby daddy?" she said teasingly.

"My name is Arnold. Come back to my table." It was a corner booth. He handed her a pinch of molly and lit up a joint and passed it to Dee. She was feeling the molly as she toked the joint slowly while looking at his eyes.

"I have two baby mommas. When that baby comes out, slut, I would like to be the first black cock back inside you," he smiled while blowing the smoke to the side.

"I don't know. You will have to show me what you've got while this baby is still in the oven," Dee teased.

"OK!"

"That'll be $500."

"Fair price for a hot momma," he said. She led him to a nearby cheap hotel. The clerk knew Dee well. He handed her a key. She took him to a room. She got on her back and spread her legs.

"Come and get some daddy," Dee teased. He climbed on her hump and entered her. He came in a short time. Dee stood up and looked at her nipples. They were oozing momma milk.

"You want some of this?" Dee offered her breast to him. She removed her stud and nipple shield. She pinched her nipple and sprayed a bit of milk at him. He got down and sucked her nipple. A huge amount of pre-natal milk poured out of her body.

Dee had an orgasm as she felt the milk passing through her nipples. It was a feeling that she will never forget.

They fucked for an hour. Dee received cum in her mouth, cunt, and ass. She dressed and returned to Club Iridium.

Dee danced with some of the boys and let them feel her bump. One pushed her over and pushed his black love tool into her momma cunt. Dee was a pro. She didn't let them cum. Someone handed her another hit of molly and led her to the back down the hallway that she knew so well. She found herself in B.J's office. "I'll pay you to dance again with Mr. Huge - otherwise known as Marcus - tonight," he said.

"How much?" Dee said.

"One hundred dollars," B.J. said. "And you do a special for me."

"OK! I gotta see the money first," Dee said.

B.J. handed her a hundred dollar bill. Dee got up to leave.

"Do the special first," he said.

He bent Dee over and pushed his cock in her ass. Dee knew how to get him off quickly.

"Tonight we have a special treat for you. You remember Dee, the hot momma who was bred on this stage eight months ago?" the emcee said. The crowd roared. "She's here tonight and showing that big pregnant belly swollen with a black baby. Give it up for Dee!" The crowd roared and applauded.

The music came up and Dee stepped out on the stage. She gave the crowd a profile and blew out a kiss.

The emcee handed her the mike and said, "Whose baby is this, Dee?"

"It's Mr. Huge's baby!" Dee squealed.

"Come here and see what you did," the emcee said.

Mr. Huge stepped out on the stage and looked "surprised". He wasn't surprised, of course. It was the act. Dee looked self-assured and gestured that the hump contained his baby.

Dee danced around the pole and slipped off her clothes. The crowded cheered. Mr. Huge looked perplexed.

"FUCK DEE! FUCK DEE! FUCK DEE! FUCK DEE!" The crowd chanted.

Dee danced up to Mr. Huge and kissed him. Then she sank down to her knees and took is now erect 11-inch cock in her right hand. She gestured that his balls contained the seed that knocked her up. Then she took his cock and started sucking it. After laving it, she turned to give the crowd a profile to show her cheeks sink in as she sucked. Finally, she throat-fucked it.

Mr. Huge lifted her up and placed her on the bed with her head hanging off. Dee huge pregnant belly and swollen breasts made a sexy visage. Men seated in the front row began stroking their cocks frantically.

Hr. Huge placed his cock on Dee's lips. She opened her lips and extended her tongue to let his cock plunge in. As the black snake sank in, Dee's neck bulged out. It was easy to see. The crowd cheered.

"FUCK DEE! FUCK DEE! FUCK DEE!" The crowd chanted.

Mr. Huge slowly eased his cock in until her red lips touched the root of his cock and his nut sack rested on her forehead. Dee felt her baby kick. Her mouth and throat was the center of the universe. She started to cum. She couldn't scream, but the baby's kicks could clearly be seen by the audience. Mr. Huge slowly withdrew. Dee gasped for air. The crowd cheered!

Then Mr. Huge sat Dee up and pushed her over in a doggy position. Her pregnant abdomen sank low, almost touching the bed. Mr. Huge put his hands on each side of Dee's ass and pointed his cock at her bleached ass and cunt. He put it against her cunt and pushed forward. It easily released. Dee knew how to control that. Then as his head sank in, Dee gasped. The baby started kicking. The crowd cheered. Dee felt her orgasm swirling up out her loins. She was in the throes of an orgasm. It took Mr. Huge 10 minutes to dump a load in Dee while she was coming down from her orgasm.

When Dee stood up, she threw a kiss at the audience. Then suddenly, she saw Vic standing in the back. He had observed her entire act. Did he know she was going to fuck Marcus and act as if Marcus was the baby daddy?

The next morning Vic sat down with her after her workout.

"I want you to audition for a part in my movie," he said. He waited for her reaction.

"Yes. Yes!" Dee squealed. "Do you have a part for me?"

"Yes. As a matter of fact, we wrote a part with you in mind. I was not sure what you would say, but after seeing your act last night, I am sure you would be perfect for it. It's a big part, and I hope you will be up to it," Vic said.

"When do I audition?" Dee asked.

Auditions begin in three months. You will have time to get some acting lessons. Your baby will be here by then," he said.

Dee threw her arms around Vic and kissed him. She was excited. She began to feel her baby kick as if she was excited, too.

"Look!" Dee said pointing to her Buddha belly. They both laughed.

***

Dee felt the contractions late in the day. She was dressing to go out clubbing. She wisely decided to postpone that. She called her OB/GYN and headed to the small clinic in which he ran and delivered babies. Her water broke on the way.

After Dee went inside delivery, Nate, Marcus, Kobe, Mel, Vic, and Lisa arrived in the waiting room. At first, it was boring. They chatted until a couple arrived. At first the couple, a hot blonde and a geeky white man, seemed not to pay attention. A few questions by Nate got the conversation going.

"Who is the father?" the woman asked. Her name was Anne-Marie. She was a blonde of about five-foot, four-inches tall. She had nice tits and ass.

"We're not sure," Nate responded. "It might be Marcus or Kobe here. Incidentally, Mel's here my woman. My name is Nate," he said extending his hand.

"You mean anyone of you may be the father?" Anne-Marie asked. She looked puzzled. A faint grin was on her face.

"Well, you see... she was fertile... and I fucked her in the dance act," Marcos said. "Hi. I'm Marcos, her dance partner. I'm Mr. Huge on stage at Club Iridium." He extended his hand to Anne-Marie.

"Then I fucked her later that night and the next day," Kobe added. "I'm Kobe, her third lover of that day," Kobe said, extending his hand.

"Then a whole bunch of men fucked her after that," Mel said. "Hi. I'm her daughter, Melissa," She said and extended her hand.

"Hi. I'm Vic. I didn't fuck her that night, but I turned her out a year ago," Vic said and extended his hand.

Anne-Marie shook hands with all of them.

"I'm Anne-Marie. Call me Ann. This is my husband, Eugene," she added. "We're here to be with a friend."

"Nice to meet you," Eugene said. He was about 35 and thin. His glasses were taped and he had a pocket protector. "So what is this friend's name?" Eugene asked.

"It's Dee. Have you seen her act at Club Iridium?" Mel asked.

"No. I wish I had!" Ann said smiling.

"She's one hot momma," Nate said.

Anne-Marie started talking about her fantasy of having a black baby. The conversation grew very interesting with everyone adding their experiences.

"Eugene and I have talked about meeting a black man for me," Ann said. "She would be a perfect black slut, don't you think?" Eugene asked.

"Oh, I don't know. I would have to 'discuss it' with her," Nate said. "I have three black mommas now," Nate said.

"I'm going to be his next baby momma, too," Mel said.

"What's stopping you?" Eugene asked.

"I am working for Nate. He paid my last master for me. So I am working for him and do whatever he wants," she said.

"That would be fun," Ann said excitedly.

As the evening wore on, everyone in the waiting room learned much about each other. Ann became very friendly with Nate. She reached past him to put down a magazine, which she wasn't reading, and whispered in his ear, "Meet me."

"I'm going to the restroom," she announced and walked away.

Nate got up. "Come with me, Mel," he said. Together Nate and Mel left room. When they got down the hall, they found Anne-Marie waiting. Nate led them to a secluded family waiting room.

Once inside, Nate pinned Anne-Marie against the wall by pressing his body against hers. Their lips met. Nate's mouth covered her lips. She parted her lips and Nate's tongue snaked inside. She tasted his fluids, causing her to tremble. Nate feeling her emotions emboldened him. He unfastened her skirt and let it slide to floor. Mel knelt down and slipped her panties down while stepped back to watch Anne-Marie remove her top. She unhooked her bra in front to release her 33C's and let it slide off of her shoulders. She stood nude before two strangers in a strange room.

"Get down!" Nate ordered Anne-Marie down on the bed. He pushed her knees up to her head and crawled on top. Nate's lips covered Anne-Marie's lips. She let his tongue enter her mouth as Mel positioned Nate's cock at her hot, wet cunt.

When Anne-Marie felt the black manhood touch her most private part, she gasped. Nate pushed! He went in halfway and stopped. He rocked it back and forth before pulling out. Then he shoved in again. This time he went balls deep. Mel reached for her clit and start massaging it. She felt it grow in her hand.

"Oh! Fuck me! Fuck me!" Anne-Marie shouted. She didn't care who heard her. Nate got up and rolled her over. Seeing her opening, Mel slid under Anne-Marie. She was laying under Anne-Marie in a perfect 69. She pushed her pelvis up to give Anne-Marie access to her cunt. Nate flipped them over again. Now Anne-Marie was on bottom with Mel on the top.

Nate's pushed his fuck stick in Anne-Marie's cunt and began the rhythm of love. In and out, he worked his whore trainer. Mel worked on her clit and tasted her fluids as they poured from her cunt.

"I'm going to cum, bitch!" Nate screamed. He jammed balls deep and dump a load. He pulled out allowing Mel to catch the white hot dripping cum.

Anne-Marie started sucking and licking Mel, who quickly went over the edge.

"Get up, bitches! We're going bar hopping," Nate said. It was a command. The walked to Nate's car and rode to strip club where Mel worked. On the way, he gave Mel and Anne-Marie a hit of molly and let them pass a joint around.

Nate and Anne-Marie sat in the audience and watched Mel tease the audience with her sexy body and dancing around the pole. Nate worked the crowd. After the number, a black man walked up to Anne-Marie and led her to the back. She laid back and spread her legs. He fucked her and left. The hot slut used the bidet and returned to the club. She talked to several hot black men. Then she watched Nate take some money from a man who took Mel to the back.