Dee's Naughty Descent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrDeep
MrDeep
840 Followers

"Oooohhhh. Uhmmmm," Vic' hips were tightening. His cock was getting bigger, stretching her mouth even wider. Then Vic stopped. Dee's senses could feel the white hot black man jism squirt twice over her tongue. It was liquid love.

"Don't swallow it!" he ordered as he pinched off his cock at the base and pulled it out. Then he released it and allowed three more ejaculations to spill over her tongue and bottom lip. Dee used her finger to catch the cum on her lip. She eagerly pressed her lips on the hole at the end of Vic's cock and sucked out more cum as if drinking through a straw. Vic grasped the base of his cock and milked another wad out of the end. Dee eagerly sucked it up.

"Don't spit it out! Tilt your head back and open your mouth," he ordered. "Show your black man what a fine load of baby seed he put in your mouth. Show me that you have been black fucked," Vic said. Dee, still holding her mouth open, nodded yes.

"Now close your mouth," Vic said. Dee's tongue swished about in the cum. It tasted sweet ... smooth ... hot ... and a little salty.

"Swallow it!" Dee gulped the precious jizz and opened her mouth to show her lover that it was all gone.

"Did you like that?" Vic asked.

"Yes! Vic. Very much. It was delicious!" Dee said.

"I have all the black cum you will ever need," Vic said confidently.

"I hope to get some more," Dee said smiling. She was still on her knees looking up at Vic.

"Show me your wedding ring," Vic said. Dee giggled as she held up the diamond engagement ring and gold wedding band on her left hand.

Vic took the white married woman by the hand and walked her to the bed. He flipped off the crimson royal red comforter from his king-sized bed and motioned for her to lie down. She thought he was going to take her in the missionary position, but the big muscular black man pulled her legs up and bent them back. Vic positioned himself to get his cock in deeper in her married mother's cunt.

"Do you want this black cock, ho?" he asked. Dee had never been called a whore before, but it was exciting. She loved it!

"Yes! Vic. I want you. I've got to have you. Take me!" She said.

"I don't TAKE white women," Vic said, "I fuck white women, and I'm going to fuck you, bitch! Tell me to fuck you," he said as he aimed his 10-inch cock at her cunt.

"Fuck me," she said.

"I want to hear you say it louder. Do you want the black cock to fuck your married white cunt?"

"Yes. Fuck me."

"Fuck who? I can't hear you, bitch."

"FUCK ME!"

"Fuck you with what?"

"FUCK ME WITH THAT BLACK COCK!" She screamed.

"That's right bitch. You're going to be black fucked!"

Dee felt the monster cock slip past her labia. It made her feel stretched and full. Nothing had ever made her body feel this way before. It was better than she imagined it would be! She remembered that she was unprotected. Dee had never been on the pill. The thought was only fleeting.

"How is that, bitch? Does my black dick fill you?" he said as he started plunging in and withdrawing. Each lunge forced his powerful, black cock deeper in her tight, pink pussy. Vic had plunged in balls deep.

"Is that deep enough for your cunt?" he said as he hunched hard and slammed his male member against her cervix.

"Huh. Uhmmmmh!" Dee said. She wanted to say something, but she couldn't get her breath. Each time she tried to speak the massive member seemed to push the air out of her lungs. She was trembling. Her abdomen was tightening. A wave of sensations began to wash over her being.

"Am I having an orgasm," she thought. She looked up to see her image in mirror above the bed. She was struck by the contrast of her milky white body under the black frame of the man fucking her. It was so intoxicating to Dee.

"OHHHHH...GAWD! OHHHH! ...VIC...It feels sooo good," Dee said. She started trembling and her breathing was becoming very rapid. The sound from her mouth was most a whimper. She became very aware of her swollen breasts and her hyper-sensitive nipples. She arched her back and thrust her tits upward under her powerful lover. The tension was growing. She felt the whole universe was spinning with her clit at the center of the vortex. Waves of orgasmic sexual pleasure began to sweep over Dee's body. Her cunt squeezed Vic's cock.

Her coming did not stop Vic's cock moving in her cunt. He continued until Dee felt Vic tense up and thrust his cock deep.

"How does that make you feel, you DAMN bitch?" Vic asked.

"IT FEELS DAMN GREAT! DAMN! FUCK! IT ... FEELS ... GOOD!" Dee screamed.

"OOOOHHHH! FUUUUKKKKK! You hot, bitch. Take this cum, cunt!" Vic held still for a moment as his black cum force-fed her.

Dee felt full. She felt a warm, gooey fluid seep out of her cunt and run over her ass. She had never had so much jizz. Ever! She stared at the "woman" in the mirror. It almost an out of body experience. It was so hot!

"Vic! That's the best sex I have ever had. It felt so good," Dee said.

"Black men don't have sex, bitch. We fuck a white woman's cunt. You have been black fucked. Understand, bitch?" He said. "Now say it right, bitch!"

"VIC! THAT WAS THE BEST DAMN BLACK FUCKING I'VE EVER HAD! DAMN!" Dee screamed. The words were coming easier now. He was right, she thought, this was the best fuck of her life.

"Black fucked," she thought, "Now I know how it feels." Dee's fall into black slut-hood had begun. She was black fucked. This was the beginning of her blackening.

Vic rolled off, leaving both lovers lying on their backs staring up at their sexy images in the mirror. Dee's dreamy eyes watched Vic reached for a table beside the bed, pick up a pack of cigarettes, take one out, put it to his lips, and light it. Turning to Dee, Vic took a deep draw and exhaled.

"Here," he said, offering the cigarette to Dee's lips. She hesitated, took it, and sucked in a light drag.

"Take a draw, open your mouth, and breathe in," Vic told her. Dee did not smoke, but she could not refuse Vic's commands. She felt the smoke reach her lungs before exhaling a light plume from her lips. It felt warm and sexual as she watched the smoke billow above her. She passed the cigarette back to Vic, but she hoped he would offer it again. He took another draw and handed the cigarette back to her. This time Dee did not hesitate. She felt the smoke enter her lungs and felt a trembling spread out from her belly through her pelvis.

"Get up, bitch!" Vic orders as come around the other side of the bed. He was jacking off. He positioned Dee across the bed with her head slightly hanging over the edge. Vic placed his black monster on her open lips. The cock entered her mouth and easily slipped over her hungry tongue.

"Let me move, cunt," Vic said. Dee felt the cock move in and out as her cheeks sunk in from her suction. She could taste his cum mixed with her pussy secretions. It tasted sexy along with the musky smell of both of their sex. Vic's cock started drilling deeper with each stroke. His cock was making deep wet sounds in her mouth.

"Take a deep breath, bitch. You are going to take it all." Vic pushed, and Dee felt the cock slide down her throat. She started to gag again. Vic pulled it out and allowed her catch her breath, then he pushed back in again. Two more attempts allowed Dee to suppress the gag reflex and let Vic's cock find its home. Soon the rhythm of loved took on a life of its own. Vic's cock was sliding easily down Dee's throat now.

"That's it, cunt. Welcome to black fucking!" Vic smiled. Dee smiled back. That's all she could do with a big black cock down her throat. She felt his nut sack slap against her forehead as he continued the rhythm. Vic's cock began to grow and then slow down.

"OH SHIIIIT, BITCH. I'M GOING TO CUM DOWN YOUR THROAT!" Vic yelled as the pulsations turned into squirts of fire. Vic held his cock until the pulsations stopped. He withdrew to just inside her lips and then used his hand to milk the remaining precious black jizm into her mouth. Vic pulled out. Dee swished the jizz around with her tongue and smiled at her lover. She opened it to show him the load. It tasted even better than the first load, she thought. Dee swallowed and felt the hot jizz move down her throat. She felt a warm feeling in her belly. She felt the warmth spread throughout her body.

"Did you love that jizz load, cunt?" Vic asked.

"I loved that black jizz! I've got to have more," she said dreamily. She wanted to stay all night, but Vic told her to get out.

"I want you to go home like this to your white husband, bitch. You've got cum in your cunt. Your breath smells like you've taken a load of cum in your mouth. Now go home to your white husband just like!" Vic said. He was serious, but Dee accepted the edict from her lover.

"I want you to buy my brand, Marlboro Light, and practice smoking at home. I like my woman to smoke," Vic said.

Dee slipped on her bra and dress, stuffed her thong in her purse and left.

***

"Hello?" Lisa said.

"It's me," Dee said. "I just left Vic's apartment."

"You sound strange. How did it go?"

"Oh Lisa! This was the best fu... er sex...."

"It's fucking. Call it black fucking, Dee." Lisa said.

"It was the best fucking I've ever had. I didn't know fucking could be so good." Dee said.

"What are you feeling, sweetie?"

"I'm feeling so different! It's wonderful. I want more. It's like I can't get enough." Dee said excitedly.

"You know what they say, dear. Once you go black you can never go back." Both women giggled.

"Oh Lisa! You are so right. I've got to have it again." "One other thing, Lisa. He didn't use a condom. We fucked without protection."

"That's called fucking bareback, girl!" Lisa corrected her.

"I don't how this will change me? I've never fucked bareback before. His black cock inside my pussy was the best I've ever felt."

"You like it bareback?" Lisa asked.

"Yes! I could never fuck any other way, now."

"What else did you do?" Lisa probed.

"I sucked him off and then he deep throated me! It was wonderful! Hot! So sexy! It was so absolutely wicked and naughty!" Dee said.

"You're a black man's bitch now, sweetie," Lisa giggled. Both women began giggling.

"Got to go. Talk later," Dee said and hung up.

She was smiling as she drove home. She started wondering if Pat was going to be home when she arrived. Would he see her in this condition? She was and looked freshly black fucked. Dee had to stuff Kleenex™ between her legs let to prevent staining her dress and upholstery.

She had no problem getting in the house and changing before Pat came home. She glowed until she went to bed. She showered but went to sleep with the semen still wet in her cunt.

*** Dee wondered how bareback black fucking was going to change her. She did some quick calculations on her cycle and realized she was not ovulating. Several times during the first day since she fucked Vic she stopped to masturbate. Her orgasms only gave her temporary relief.

As a precaution, the hot mom started a temperature chart.

"At least I will know when I'm ovulating," she thought.

She purchased a pack of Vic's brand of cigarettes and practiced taking in deeper breaths, holding it, and exhaling as sexy as she could. The smoke in her lungs made her feel dizzy and tremble. It made Dee feel sexy, and it made her think about Vic.

Dee visited a salon and had her hair color highlighted with a lighter blonde color. Her nails and toe nails were manicured and painted hot pink. She found time for a Brazilian wax.

On Thursday, Vic called.

"Meet me at the Court Lounge." He said.

She slipped on her green cross dye lace boy short panties, white floral thigh high hose and matching garter belt, a blue-green stretch camisole corset bra that was sexy enough to wear on the outside, and she picked out her navy blue low-riding, stretch sateen mini skirt with a slit four inches up her left thigh. She slipped on double strapped gold sandals with four-inch micro stiletto fuck me heels.

This time it was a sleazy lounge. Dee felt a little uncomfortable when she pulled into the shaded parking lot on the edge of town. She paused by the door, took the pack of cigarettes out of her purse, tapped one out, placed it to her lips, and lit it. Dee pulled the first draw deep in her lungs and felt her nerves calm a little. Dee felt her cunt getting wet.

The Court was a dark club. The bare stage belied the fact that The Court was a rocking black, totally nude and live sex dance club at night. Vic had no problem finding her. He looked like a king "holding court" at The Court, she mused. She giggled.

"Am I the lady in waiting?" she said. She giggled again.

"You look like a ho princess," Vic said. His eyes stared her up and down. Dee had never been called a whore before, but it was exhilarating. She whirled around for Vic to get a good look at her.

"I came here to be your bitch," Dee giggled. Vic bought her a drink. She alternated smoking the cigarette and sipping the strong drink.

"How does it feel to be black fucked?" asked Vic. His lips was just inches her face.

"Feels good. I've made some changes for you. You might say you have changed me – forever!" Dee giggled. The drink and smoke were having their effect. She took Vic's hand and placed it under her mini skirt and let him feel her bare cunt. Dee giggled when she felt his finger enter her. The two lovers danced, talked, smoked, drank, laughed, giggled, and groped each other in the dark.

"I can't take this any longer. Take to your apartment and fuck me with that big black cock," Dee whispered to Vic. In 10 minutes, Dee entered Vic's apartment which was now familiar to her. Vic started another erotic video on the HD screen. The lovers began undressing. Without waiting, Dee dropped to her knees and started sucking on the black man's tool.

It was much easier for Dee to let Vic's hot cock to slide down her throat. She concentrated on taking him deep and then backing out to suck the head to when she needed to breathe. She slowly stroked his cocked as she bobbed her head up and down. The feeling of the cock head sliding past her lips and over her tongue started another orgasm welling up into Dee.

"That's right, bitch. That feels so good. Let my cock slide all the way down. You the best damn ho." Vic was in the throes of sex. His stomach tensed up. Vic knew the cum that had welled in his nut was making its way up.

"OH GAWD! YOU FUCKING HO! UUUUGGGGGHHHH!" Vic yelled as he came in Dee's hungry mouth. Dee felt the gobs of the hot, gooey cum rush in. This black man's sperm load was too much to hold. Before it started leaking around her lips, Dee had to take a quick gulp. At last, she pulled off of Vic's swollen manhood, tilted her head back. Dee smiled, closed her mouth and gulped it down. She giggled.

Dee glanced at the video. It was white woman in orgasmic convulsions. She had a big black cock plunging in her cunt. Dee noticed the woman had a tattoo that started at her mid-thigh and ended at her ankle. It was a floral design with red flowers and green vines. Nearby two more black studs were stroking their meat. Dee realized she was watching a real gang bang!

"You like that, Dee," Vic whispered in the white woman's ear.

"Yes! That's hot. Does she fuck all of them?"

"Yes. She does," Vic said as the woman started sucking a round robin on the three cocks. Dee reached in her purse for a cigarette, lit it, looked up and smiled at Vic as she exhaled. Vic took the cigarette and took a deep drag.

Dee glanced back at the video to see the woman was on top of the man, taking his cock. The woman in the video was sucking a second cock. Dee took another drag on her cigarette and exhaled. Dee was almost shocked as the third stud, positioned his 11-inch cock on the woman's rosebud and pushed. Dee took another deep drag from the cigarette, looked at Vic, and giggled.

The video had rekindled her desire, and she could not wait to get Vic's cock in her....

***

"Hello?" Lisa said.

"I just left Vic's," Dee giggled.

"Tell me all about it!" Lisa said.

"We met at a dark lounge near his place. We talked, laughed, and he groped my cunt. Then we went to his pace. After the fucking and sucking was over, he took me to a tattoo place and had the artist to put a small rose on my ass. After that he took me back to my car."

"What will Pat think when he sees it?" Lisa wondered.

"Oh! The only way you can see it is when I bend over. Pat never sees me like that." Dee said matter of fact.

"But Vic will see it, right?" Lisa asked. Both girls started giggling.

"There's something else, Lisa."

"What's that?" Lisa probed.

"Vic took me anally."

"OH MY GAWD, Dee! Did he cum in her ass?"

"Yes!" Dee said.

*** Dee carefully studied her temperature chart. "I'll be safe this week," she thought. "Bareback!" Dee couldn't get the word out of her mind. "How will it change me?" she wondered. She decided that it wasn't getting pregnant that worried her, and she felt safe with Vic. Would absorbing Vic's cum change her? Dee had heard that cum contains hormones and pheromones that change a woman.

"Is that true?" she wondered. Dee searched the Internet but did not find anything.

Dee knew she had to make a decision. Can she admit to herself that she's falling in love with Vic? Every time she thought of Vic she lit up a cigarette. There were so many images, feeling, sensations, and excitement coursing through Dee's mind she could hardly get through the day. Sometime she started trembling and couldn't stop. Her cigarettes helped. She concluded it was either an obsession or an addiction.

"Was she really addicted to black sex," Dee wondered. "Oh! Why won't he call me," she thought.

The call came on Tuesday. Vic wanted her to come to his apartment on Wednesday. Dee's anticipation rose even higher.

****

Dee was now feeling more like a slut and decided to dress like one. After applying her Este Lauder makeup and red lipstick, she chose lace-top fishnet thigh-high hose. She stepped in her cotton string Rio thong. She slipped the black draped halter dress over her head and smoothed it out. Dee looked in the mirror and spun around. She slipped into her Red patent leather pumps. Lastly, she slipped on a blonde Afro wig. She looked at the sexy image in the mirror and giggled as she lit a cigarette.

When Dee arrived at Vic's place her hands were trembling and her abdomen was tight and tingling. She lit another cigarette to calm her nerves and stepped on the elevator.

"How's my ho?" Vic greeted her as she stepped out of the elevator. Images of several black men fucking a single blonde white woman were showing on the video.

"Your ho wants to fuck your black cock," Dee exhales some smoke, puts down her purse and starts undressing.

The two lovers embrace and start groping each other. Dee went to her knees and began to free Vic's cock. She pulled it out, jacked it off, and started sucking his balls.

"That feels so good Dee," Vic says as the white married mom continues to run her tongue up the long black shaft to the tip. She pauses to put her lips over the small drop of pre-cum at the tip of Vic's cock and then engulfed the hot cock with her mouth.

"That's it, baby! Suck that cock. Your cheeks sucking in looks so hot!" Vic said.

Dee heard the elevator arrive on Vic's floor but she did not take notice.

"Here! Stand up, ho, and meet my friends!" Dee stood up and faced two hot looking black men whose eyes were wide and excited. Without speaking, they undressed and started stoking their cocks.

"You don't mind if these guys fuck you, do you?" Vic asks. Dee lights a cigarette, takes a draw, and exhales.

"Sure! Why not," Dee says. Her eyes were transfixed on the hot meat, and her mind was focused on the hot time ahead.

MrDeep
MrDeep
840 Followers