Dee's Naughty Descent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrDeep
MrDeep
837 Followers

Vic pushed her down on the bed and mounted her saddle. He was ready for a wild ride on a hot bitch. Dee guided his hot cock in her cunt and then looked up at the mirror to see her lover's ass hunching. She felt his cock plowed the hot, wet folds of her bareback cunt. The shaved-headed brotha offered his dick to her mouth. Dee took it and started making a slurping sound. Her mouth was wet and hot.

"I'm coming. Take this black jizz," Vic yelled. Dee looked up at the mirror and saw Vic's powerful ass hunch forward and down. She felt his cock hit her cervix and a hot liquid-love splashed against the walls of her cunt. Dee reached down and milked Vic's cock dry.

As soon as Vic withdrew, the second brotha mounted her. He pulled her legs up to her chest and slammed his 11-inch cock in her white pussy.

"Oh! So hot, bitch," the man said. Dee looked at the mirror again and saw the contrast between her white skin and the dark man between inside her cunt. The image started Dee on her first orgasm.

"OH! MY GAWD! That's right! Fuck me! Fuck me! Don't stop!" Dee screamed. Her chest was heaving up against her black lover, pressing her breasts and sensitive nipples flat.

The man on top stopped and rolled Dee over on top. Vic traded places with the man whose cock she was sucking. She was doggie fucking with a complete stranger under her. He was ramming her cunt in the throes of heated passion. She could only manage a soft whimper as Vic's cock started its dive into her throat.

Dee felt two hands on her hips. Then she felt a finger applying a lube to her ass. It was followed by the passionate pressure of a cock head on her rose bud. Her ass expanded quickly and allowed in the black pleasure pole.

"You have one fine ass," the man said. The rhythm started between the lover under her and the cock in her ass. Dee started to tremble and felt the wave of sensation sweep over her. She just had her second orgasm. Her Big O triggered a her ass fucking partner to go over the edge, as she felt five strong blasts of semen in her ass hole. A small amount of cum started to leak around the black cock in her ass.

The man in her cunt then made a deep lunge, hunched up, and froze. Dee knew what was coming. The hot cum began flooding her cunt, sending her into another orgasm.

All three lovers fell apart in exhaustion and lay still. Only the sound of their heavy breathing could be heard.

"Show the brothas you marriage rings, Dee," Vic broke the silence. Dee held up her left hand and started giggling.

"Look at this married cunt! She's full of our cum and showing us her rings!" Vic said.

Dee giggled and Vic and the brothas started howling in laughter.

"Ok bitch. Time for you to go!" Vic had ordered her out of his apartment again. Reluctantly, Dee gathered her clothing, dressed, lit a cigarette, took a deep draw, exhaled, and left.

***

"Hello?" It was Lisa.

"Hi! I just left Vic's place, Lisa."

"Tell me all about it, girl!"

"I started sucking his cock and two of his friends dropped in. So we all crawled on Vic's bed, and they fucked me."

"Oh My GAWD! Dee! You didn't!"

"I had one in my pussy, one in ass, one in my mouth at the same time. Lisa! It was so hot!" Dee giggles, and took another draw on her cigarette.

"That's so hot, Dee. How do you feel?" Lisa asked.

"Great! I've gotta go. Talk to you later," Dee hung up and took another drag and exhaled a cloud of smoke. A smile broke over her face as she drove home. The warm glow of multiple orgasms was still lingering. Cum was leaking out of her cunt and ass.

***** Three days later, Dee checked her temperature as he got out of bed. She carefully recorded the figure and studied the chart.

"I think I am ovulating. I'm sure of it," she thought. Those little black baby seeds of Vic's would knock me up if I fuck him now," she thought. She giggled and felt then urge for another cigarette. The tension was building. Vic hadn't called.

"Maybe I will be lucky," she thought. Could she tell Vic, no if she called?

She took a drag and exhaled a cloud of smoke and started thinking about the four levels of sexual pleasure that Vic had told her.

"There are four levels of sexual pleasure for a white woman. The first level is the pleasure of fucking her white husband. The second highest pleasure fucking a man outside your marriage. The third level of pleasure is to fuck a black man bareback out of the white woman's marriage. The fourth and highest level was to fuck a black man bareback when his seed would make her pregnant. The thought of those black baby-making sperm going in to knock her up was pure ecstasy," Vic told her. It was black breeding sex.

In the late morning, Vic called. He wanted her to drop everything and come over.

She carefully applied her make up and brushed her hair. This time, Dee wanted to dress the sexiest ever. She slipped on a cotton side string thong panty and pulled on a dark back-seem panty hose. She put on an audacious purple nylon mesh chemise with sequin trim and asymmetrical hem that came to mid-thigh. She wore no bra. Her feet looked nude in the gold crisscross strapped sandals.

When she stepped off the elevator, the videos were playing and Vic was undressed.

"I'm ovulating," Dee announced and giggled again.

Neither wasted words. Vic almost slung her to the bed, pushed up her chemise around her waist and mounted her. Dee watched transfixed at the vision in the mirror. She was being black fucked; she might be knocked up! A wave of pleasure swept over her as she squeezed her lover's cock even tighter with her cunt muscles. Dee's hips pushed up to meet Vic's powerful hunch. She could feel his cock pushing through her tight cunt and slam against her cervix. She arched her breasts up and trembled as another wave of pleasure swept over her and culminated in her cunt as a powerful orgasm.

"OH! MY GAWD! DON'T STOP! DON'T STOP!" Dee screamed. She felt like an animal. Her cunt was in a continuous spasm. Her hips hunched up to meet Vic's thrusts. Dee looked up at her visage in the mirror, seeing her white arms around her black lover's body. She moved her hands down and pushed Vic's ass toward her thrusting pelvis. Then another wave of pleasure started to sweep over her. She was trembling uncontrollably when she had another orgasm.

"OH SHIIIT. I'M CUMMING, BITCH!" Vic's cock spouted a giant stream of hot baby making sperm that spread out, looking for Dee's egg.

The spent lovers rolled to the side and laid quietly as the glow of orgasm quietly, slowly subsided. Dee opened her dreamy eyes, looked at the mirror and lit another cigarette. She knew for sure she was ovulating. Thinking of the mad dash of the wiggling sperm to reach her egg, Dee began to giggle.

***

"Hello?" It was Lisa.

"I'm just leaving Vic's place." Dee had a sing-song sound to her voice.

"OK! What happened? Tell me!" Lisa pleaded.

"We fucked and Vic came in my cunt." Dee was being coy.

"That's all?" Lisa was puzzled.

"No! That's not all. I checked my temp chart this morning, and I am definitely ovulating!" Dee was excited!

"You're going to have Vic's black baby! I am so happy for you, Dee!"

"I know. I know. I'll have to wait and see. Bye." Dee smiled and blew out another cloud of smoke as she drove back home.

*** It was two days of waiting for Dee before Vic called again. He wanted her to come over that night. Dee had never met Vic at night, but she could not refuse to obey her lover, now. She made up an excuse about a bridge game and left. She was anxious and tense as she drove to Vic's house. She had decided to wear a barely legal mesh bralette and half slip set over back-seemed fishnet thigh-high hose with no underwear. She slipped on her rhinestone studded pumps, and black beaded loop earrings to complete the sexy look.

Dee stepped off the elevator and was greeted with three nude black men. All three started rubbing her cocks and smiling big.

"Show us your wedding rings, Dee," One of them said. Dee blew a cloud of smoke and held up her left hand and started giggling. That was followed by laughter from Vic and his two brothas.

Dee went to her knees and began a sexy round robin of hot, black, uncut cocks. She was frantically sucking, making sounds and leaving strings of saliva as she switch from cock to cock. As she sucked one cock, she jacked off the other two. One of the brothas started to cum, but instead of giving the precious elixir to Dee, he produced a wine glass and shot his load in the glass. Each man in turn dumped his cum in the glass. Vic handed the half full glass to Dee and smiled.

Looking at her lover over the rim, Dee smiled and pressed it to her lips. She turned up the glass and felt the warm, gooey cum ooze into her mouth. She scooped out the last drops with her tongue and fingers. She was still holding the multiple loads in her mouth when she tilted her head back and opened her mouth. A cheer went up from Vic and the brothas. Dee closed her mouth and gulped the sweet mixture down. Dee smiled and started giggling.

The rest of the evening was Dee taking DP. They filled all her orifices again and again. After the sexing, they were spent. The brothas left, and Vic drove Dee to a tattoo parlor. He chose a tribal weave with a butterfly to be placed on the small of her back just above her ass.

Horizontal barbells were fitted through Dee's pierced nipples. Dee chose a stainless steel barbell set inside a silver sculptured ring to wear later.

"Now pay the man," Vic said.

"I didn't bring any money, Dee," said giggling.

"Well, then fuck the man!" Vic said with a big smile on his face.

They placed Dee on a table with her legs hanging over. The black artist stepped up to the white mom's cunt and pulled his cock out of his pants. Dee was shocked at what she saw next. His cock was fitted with beads under the skin along its entire length. A ring pierced the head of his cock through his hole. Dee almost swooned as she felt the ridges slide inside her cunt. It took Dee only a short time to cum. After the artist ejaculated, he pulled his cock out and moved around to Dee's mouth. She sucked the head and flicked her tongue over the ring. He inserted his cock deep in Dee's mouth. She swooned as the ridges stimulated her lips and throat.

*** Dee managed to get into bed and go to sleep without Pat noticing her sexy new body. Her cunt and ass were dripping cum on the sheets, as she drifted off. The next morning, Dee showered, dried, and quickly dressed before Pat left the house.

***

"Hello?" Lisa answered.

"Hi Lisa! This is Dee."

"How did it go last night?" Lisa asked breathlessly.

"Vic and two brothas were there when I arrive. I sucked them until the shot their loads in a wine glass. They let me drink it. It was so hot, Lisa!"

"OH MY GAWD, Dee! That was hot!"

"Lisa. Vic had my nipples pierced and a large tattoo drawn on my back last night," Dee said.

"I've got to see it! How are you going to hide it from Pat?"

"I'm going to show him tonight after the game."

"Good luck, sweetie."

"Bye!"

That evening Dee was sitting in the stands with Pat watching the school soccer game. It was still hot, and there was very little breeze. Dee felt the need to smoke and that reminded her of Vic. Her pussy began to get wet. She took a deep breath to calm herself.

Then she received a shock! Vic was there standing in front of the stands. He was looking at her. Dee's heart leaped! Vic motioned for Dee to meet him. Dee glanced to see if Pat noticed anything. He was engrossed in the game.

Dee excused herself and slowly walked down and to the back of the stands.

"Hi Dee. I have a surprise for you." Vic said with a smile. He took her hand.

Dee started to giggle as she walled hand in hand with Vic to the parking lot. He stopped at a large RV and opened the door. Dee stepped inside the dimly lit vehicle to see two brothas she had never seen before.

"Dee! Show them your marriage rings," Vic requested. Dee lifted her left hand, dangled it. She started giggling.

"This white whore is ready to fuck some brothas," Vic said. They quickly stripped Dee and laid her down on the bed. They opened her legs. One of the brothas mounted her. Dee wrapped her legs around the black man's waist. Dee took a deep breath in as she felt the big black cock penetrate her. He went balls deep on the first thrust. Another cock met Dee's lips, and she opened her mouth to suck on it. Vic pulled on a camera and started taking still pictures of the steamy, hot scene. Dee felt a nut sack slapping her ass as the brotha's cock moved in and out.

The brotha fucking Dee turned over and pulled Dee on top. Dee expected an ass attack but was surprised when the other cock entered her cunt for a double pussy penetration. Both men push in and out, in and out with Dee feeling fire welling up in her belly. Dee's fucking became hotter and frantic. She was bucking and screaming. The two cocks in her cunt stretched her to the limit.

"OH HELL! FUCK ME! COME ON! DON'T TAKE IT OUT! FUCK ME!" the black cock whore screamed.

Before they finished both brothas came twice in Dee's cunt, ass, and mouth. Then Vic ordered Dee to dress and leave. Just like that. They came. They saw. They conquered her.

Dee felt good. She felt fulfilled. She felt black fucked. She was a black cock whore now. Her conversion to a black man's slut was complete. She was glad Vic had come. She was ready to meet Vic or any of his friends any place at any time. Dee started giggling as she asked, "Do you want to see my rings?" She raised her left hand and dangled the marriage symbols at the black men. She giggled again, lit up and smoked. The brothas took her cum drenched thong for a "prize". Dee left the RV with no panties. She didn't care.

As Dee walked back to the stands to meet Pat, she spotted the same black man who started her descent into sluthood weeks ago. He was smoking. This time Dee gave him a big smile. On an impulse she walked up to him and asked for a drag on his cigarette. She inhaled and blew the smoke from her lungs. She never took her eyes off the young stud. Dee reached in her purse, scribbled her cell number on a slip of paper, handed it to him, and walked away giggling.

Dee sat down next to Pat. He looked at her, and she smiled. She sat patiently watching the game with cum oozing from her cunt and ass. The slight smell of male sex and smoke lightly surrounded her. Dee put a breath mint in her mouth. She nudged Pat. He looked at her, and she smiled.

Continued ....

MrDeep
MrDeep
837 Followers