Dee's Second Match

Story Info
Dee gets a little rough.
2.1k words
3.84
21k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The crowd of fifty-something wrestlers applauded as the bell rang. Dee was already in trouble as her opponent attacked with a savage fury. Even though she was two inches taller than her opponent, the 5'2" woman was besieged by her ebony opponent on all sides. When they had went to lock up, Daisy had attacked with a chopping thrust to Dee's windpipe, making the fifty two year old woman gag as she was unable to breathe. Dee had her ear length dark hair grabbed as Daisy rocked her with several short uppercuts, splitting Dee's lip as was able to taste her own blood. The black woman rammed her knee into Dee's stomach as she was bent over, trying to protect her face, then followed up with one last knee lift between Dee's legs.

"Fuck! Oh god," she groaned fell so she was practically genuflecting. Daisy reached down into Dee's one piece black swimsuit to claw the white woman's right breast. Dee's screams were muted by the crowd of men and women who were cheering for more.

Daisy pulled Dee to her feet, both hands back in her opponent's hair, as Dee took a swing, catching the black woman in the breadbasket. It stunned Daisy enough for Dee to cock her fist back and nail her again. Suddenly Dee had the advantage of backing Daisy up into the ropes with jabs and hooks until she had to cover up as Dee went up top, head hunting, to resume battering the black woman's flat belly.

The referee stepped in, trying to separate the women, when Daisy grabbed Dee's hair. She pulled the white woman in and took a big bite of Dee's breast through her swimsuit.

"Argh, you fuckin' bitch," Dee howled but was quickly silenced when Daisy pulled her down for a head-butt. It made her see stars and she backed up but Daisy still had a handful of Dee's swimsuit, and wrapped her boot behind the white woman's to trip her.

"You can get her, baby," Dee's husband, Keith, yelled out from his seat among the gallery of chairs that surrounded the ring in the old warehouse. Dee was still dizzy when Daisy pounced on her, driving her knee into Dee's breast; the same one she had scratched and bitten. Dee wanted to scream as it felt like her tit had practically burst but the nimble fifty three year old black woman had wrapped herself around her opponent like an octopus.

Daisy's purple one piece swimsuit, adorned with flowers to her namesake, was rising and falling on her chest as she breathed heavily. She had captured Dee's arm and had wrapped her legs around the white woman's head, covering Dee's mouth with her calf muscle, while she flexed and lifted her hips up, adding more pressure to the triangle head scissors. Dee was floundering; she wasn't used to such a fast paced match and as Daisy pulled up on her own ankle, her coffee colored leg was pushed right up against Dee's nose.

"Get to the ropes, honey," Keith called out. Dee's boots were only a foot away from the rope but she could not see them due to her positioning as her only view was of her opponent smiling into her face.

"You better tap out soon, bitch," Daisy hissed as she flexed more; enjoying the feeling of Dee's grunts against her calf. "If I put you out I'm going to fuck you up; I'll shred those tits so bad you'll be wrapped up like a mummy. Just submit to my black pussy and you'll just have to eat me out; then maybe I'll give your husband a ride. It'll be the best piece of ass he's had in a while."

Dee's brow furrowed in rage as she uttered a small growl before chomping down on her opponent's leg. Daisy's eyes opened wide as she howled like a banshee before scurrying away, holding her calf, like a scalded dog. Dee took a moment to catch her breath as Daisy clutched the red mark on her leg; fortunately Dee hadn't broken the skin but there was a deep bruise where her teeth had dug into her flesh.

With sweat dripping down Dee's face, she got to her feet and snuck up behind her opponent, kicking Daisy in the back of the head. The black woman hadn't seen the sucker punch coming and her face hit the mat hard; everything was moving in slow motion as she was pulled up by her hair only to get her head slammed into the mat again after Dee performed a DDT. The crowd quickly changed sides, though some were still yelling insults at the white woman, the majority were calling for more brutality. Dee rolled the black woman over and pulled the straps if Daisy's swimsuit, exposing her slightly smaller and saggy breasts. Dee cackled as she twisted her claws in her opponents dark tits as Daisy awoke, howling in agony as her tender breasts were being shredded.

Daisy first tried to remove the wife woman's hands from her tits but when that failed she resorted to gouging Dee's eyes. Now it was her turn to shriek as Dee had been bent over, assaulting her opponent's ebony orbs, when she turned away; blinded, grasping for the ropes as she rubbed her burning retinas. Daisy took a moment to pull her swimsuit back up to hide her chest, as Dee was still wailing while bent over the middle rope on one knee.

Daisy grabbed the white woman by her short hair and pushed her face into the top rope. The black wrestler ran the distance along the ring, scraping Dee's eyes along the rough cable. She finally fell to the mat screaming and clutching her face like it was on fire. Daisy smirked as she watched the white woman roll around on the mat. She rubbed the back of her head where Dee had booted her earlier and decided it was time for some payback. The black woman kicked Dee in the pit of her stomach; this rolled her over into her back as she made a loud grunt followed by soft moans.

She three covering her flat, soft tummy but Daisy dropped a knee into Dee's abdomen over and over before kneeling down next to her opponent. She held Dee's hands to the mat above her head then cocked back her right fist to repeatedly bury it in Dee's stomach until she was retching like she had dry heaves.

Daisy started hammering her fist into Dee's breast, smacking it around like a punching bag before finally getting up to grind her knee against her opponents tit. Dee was crying, tears and sweat pouring down her face as she begged the black woman to stop. When Daisy stood to surmise her destruction, both hands on her hips, she bent down to grab Dee by the hair and was surprised by a low blow right between her legs.

The black woman stumbled back, clutching her pussy, as Dee slowly got up. She unleashed a hellish war cry and charged Daisy, spearing the petite black woman so hard the duo tumbled through the ropes and out onto the floor. The audience stood up, almost like meerkat on cue, as the Dee lay across Daisy's torso in a sweaty heap.

"Here, honey," Keith yelled over the din of other wrestlers cheering, hooting and clapping for their favorite. Dee saw her husband from two rows back hand his seat over the guardrail. She got up to take the proffered steel chair as Daisy began to stir. Lifting it high in the air after she folded the chair, Dee brought the pointy tip of the backrest down like a spear into her opponent's midsection.

"Oomph!" Daisy gurgled and rolled to her side, clutching her stomach. Dee took a step back, hollering "Four!" as she swung the seat like a golf club, cracking the black woman in her back. Daisy was in agony as her face cringed while her mouth was formed into an "O" shape of a silent scream. The referee was admonishing Dee while leaning through the ropes, ordering the two fighters get back in the ring.

"Fuck off," Dee hissed and, after gripping the chair legs with both hands, brought it crashing down on Daisy's back two times in succession. The black woman had rolled over onto her stomach from the first golf swing by Dee to rub where the white woman had struck her leaving her completely exposed and now she thought her opponent might've crippled her as she sobbed into the rubber mats which surrounding the ring.

Dee wasn't finished; she was trying to save face from her humiliating loss last time and wanted to leave the impression she wasn't someone to screw with. While still holding the steel chair, she straddled Daisy's back, sitting down to pull her opponent's head up by her hair before wedging the chair under the black woman's chin. Dee reared back and dug the legs of the seat into Daisy's throat while she rocked back and forth in a torturous camel clutch; using the steel chair for leverage to stretch Daisy's spine to the breaking point.

Only when the referee began to count, threatening disqualification, did Dee finally release Daisy who was sobbing and blubbering pleas of mercy. She hauled the black woman up by her hair and shoved Daisy into the ring under the bottom rope. The referee turned to check on the black grappler and while he was distracted, Dee pushed the steel chair into the ring. Knowing that blatantly using it as a cudgel would be automatic disqualification, she did think of other ways it could be legally used to her advantage.

After pulling Daisy to her feet by her hair, she tucked the black woman's head under her armpit and backed up, to get in position. The referee was irate but could only scold Dee, not technically interfere, as she grabbed ahold of Daisy's swimsuit near the black woman's crotch. "Ugh," Dee grunted as she managed to suplex the shorter ebony wrestler, flipping Daisy up and over so her back landed directly on the steel chair which was folded up on the mat.

Daisy's screams reverberated in the small warehouse as she seemed to spasm on the mat like an epileptic, clutching her spine and howling incoherently. Dee had one last finisher in mind; she rolled Daisy into the center of the ring, keeping her in place with several well placed boots to the temple. Once in position, Dee placed the chair in the middle of Daisy's back and knelt down on it. She reached down, grabbing the underside of the black woman's chin with one hand and crossing Daisy's ankles together, she cupped them both with her other hand. Dee started rocking forwards and backwards to get momentum before she finally succeeded in rolling so she was lying on the mat with her opponent's body suspended above her. Daisy began screaming as Dee's knees pressed the steel chair into the black woman's back while she was bent in a bow and arrow submission hold.

Thankfully the referee was right there, asking Daisy if she wanted to submit. "Yes! Yes! Stop her! I give up!" she uttered in a litany of sobs before the ref signaled for the bell. Dee held the move a few seconds longer before the referee had to pry her hands loose. She shoved Daisy off as the black woman fell to the mat before curling into a fetal position, rubbing her sore back. Dee stood so the referee could raise her hand while the crowd mostly booed but still there were lots of applause. She began stripping off Daisy's trademark swimsuit until the black woman was naked. Dee hauled her opponent up by her hair, ordering Daisy to keep her hands on the back of her head, "So everyone can see what a loser you are," she said cackling while giving Dee's breasts painful slaps now and then. She finally shoved Daisy down to the mat, pulling aside the crotch of her own swimsuit, before squatting over the black woman's mouth.

"Ohh yea, baby, that's it," Dee moaned as she fucked her opponent's extended tongue; bouncing up and down on it as she squeezed her own nipples for enjoyment. She turned around so she could grind her clit on Dee's lips while having the other woman's nose up her butt. Dee chuckled sadistically as she held onto Daisy's tits for leverage, digging her claws in as she felt the black woman's groans of pain send vibrations up her clit.

"Fuck yesssss!" she sighed as Dee's body was rocked by an explosive orgasm that made her breath catch in her throat. She sat still for a few moments, purring as she rubbed her pussy in short circles on Daisy's mouth before getting up to a raucous cheer from the crowd. She was going to enjoy wrestling a lot more.