Defacing Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Donna figured her mother would sooner leave town than face such embarrassment, which is precisely what she did. Catherine never returned home after leaving the house. She never called, she never wrote.

All they knew for sure was that she emptied her personal bank account the next morning. Donna and her father assumed that she'd gone some place else to start a new life for herself. They were perfectly happy without her, and the entire town felt badly for them upon hearing the news that Catherine had run out on her family.

"I heard she was having an affair with Mrs. Talbot's immigrant gardener!" gossiped the ladies on the street.

"No, I heard she had a nervous breakdown and had to be put in an institution!"

A few days after Catherine left, Donna stopped her father as he was heading up to bed. Without a word, she undid his pants and sucked another load of cum from him. She truly didn't mind doing it. In fact, she enjoyed it. She loved her father, and he had suffered so long for her that she figured giving him some satisfaction was the least she could do.

They never talked about it. Walter never asked her to do it. They never went any further. But most every night, Donna would nurse on his cock until he spurted another heavy load onto her face.

Several months after his wife left, Walter met Maggie, a nice woman his own age. Shortly afterwards, Donna met the man who eventually turned into her nightmare of a husband. As screwed up as her childhood and previous relationships had been, Donna lacked the ability to sense that he was bad news. And with her father having found someone of his own, she felt lonely and craved the companionship. It was a bad combination.

After Walter and Maggie began seeing each other, Donna's nightly cocksucking sessions came to a stop. One night, as she prepared to start, Walter softly took her hands away from his pants. A kiss on the forehead told Donna all she needed to know. Her father had moved on.

Walter and Maggie got married, as did Donna, and the immoral relationship they had shared remained their secret.

**********

As Donna snapped out of the flood of memories that had briefly overtaken her, she remembered how much she had turned things around since then. She was no longer the slutty, rebellious girl she used to be. Since she'd met Steve and moved out of her hometown, she had become a respectable woman. She'd been a member of the PTA, for God's sake!

And yet there she was, down on her knees, covered with a face-full of her own son's cock juices.

Maybe she had passed her enjoyment of such acts onto him, she thought. After her own experiences with her father, Michael's desire to do it could be ingrained in his DNA. She knew she couldn't blame him for wanting to do such an unspeakable thing to her. And she figured she shouldn't feel guilty about the fact that she'd let him do it. After all, it ran in the family.

Donna looked up at her breathless son, who was likewise looking down at her glazed face. Michael couldn't believe he'd done it. He'd actually coated his beautiful mom with his cream.

"Oh, fuck!" he panted. "Oh, Mom!"

Donna felt the warm cum starting to slide off her chin and down her neck. As she took a glance downward, even more cum spilled from her face, splattering onto the tops of her large breasts.

"Oooh, it's getting all over," she said as she tilted her head back again.

"Look at it on your tits! God, they're so fuckin' big!"

Throwing all caution to the wind, Michael wiped a handful of his spunk from his mother's face and began smearing it across her chest. Donna let his hand roam freely, allowing him to grope and fondle her all he wanted. Knowing that the sticky cum was sure to stain her bra, she reached behind her back and undid the clasp.

Her huge jugs surged forward with such force that the straps practically came down off her shoulders. Donna slid it off the rest of the way and tossed it aside as Michael openly gawked.

"Holy shit," he groaned, rubbing his cream over her wide nipples. "Oh, Jesus, Mom!"

When he lived at home, Michael had spent most of his teenage years peeping at his mother. He simply couldn't be around such an incredible set of tits without getting at least a peak at them. But to see them close up, to have the soft flesh in his hands, was a feeling that had no description.

"So was cumming on me as fun as you hoped it'd be?"

"Shit, it was amazing. This is the best day of my life!"

Donna smiled, happy that she had brought her boy so much enjoyment. Just as she was about to ask for some tissues to dab at her face, she noticed her son's cock still bulging out, just as stiff as ever.

"God, baby, you're still hard after that?"

Michael hadn't even noticed, but he was.

"Do you always stay hard right after you cum?"

"Yeah. Sometimes thinking about you gets me so hot that I gotta jerk off 3 or 4 times in a row."

It was no big deal to Michael, but Donna was terribly impressed with his recuperative powers. She'd forgotten how many times young men could go.

Immediately, her mind began to churn with wicked ideas. Donna couldn't remember ever feeling so horny. Her pussy had completely soaked the front of her panties, and her erect nipples stuck out like thick pencil erasers. There was no out-of-body experience this time. The lewd thoughts filling her head were her own.

She desperately wanted more. She wanted to feel another big load of his spunk on her face.

"Well, we simply can't leave you stiff like this. I suppose you better jerk that big cock again and give Mommy another hot shower of cum!"

Michael's eyes nearly bugged out of his head.

"Can I?"

"You better," she insisted. "I want it, Michael, I want it bad!"

Acting quickly before she changed her mind, he stepped back in front of his mother and began to rapidly jerk his meat. He'd nearly rubbed it raw the first time, but he knew any discomfort he felt would be well worth it.

Donna grinned up at him, watching his fist fly up and down his shaft as he looked at her creamy face for inspiration. Underneath, Michael's large balls shook from his powerful strokes. Donna licked her lips, her mind filling with dirty ideas as she watched the heavy ballsack bouncing and swinging.

"Oh, God, you look so hot with my cum all over you."

Hearing her son's filthy compliment pushed Donna over the edge. She knew she was about to cross the last remaining line, but it didn't matter to her in the slightest. With her left hand, she reached behind him and grabbed hold of his muscular ass. It was the first time she'd touched him during their encounter.

Then, with her right hand, Donna softly took hold of his balls. She massaged them slowly, looking up at Michael's wide eyes.

"Ohhhhhh... yeah, Mom!"

"Do you like that, baby? Come here, step forward a little."

Michael did as requested, bringing his body even closer. His sack hung over her face and, while pulling up on the skin, Donna raised her head and began to lovingly tongue his balls.

"Unnnnnnh!! Oh, shit!"

Nobody had ever done that to him before. Michael had gotten girls to suck on his cock, but licking his balls? He'd never even dreamed of asking for that. But here was his own mother, of her own free will, slurping on them like they were made out of candy.

Donna continued to lap at his sack, the wrinkled skin and fine hairs tickling her tongue. Once his left nut was slicked with spit, she moved to the right one and worked on that. Donna pulled the skin tighter, delicately squeezing him as she worked.

The depraved mother licked faster and, after only a few moments, the entire underside of her son's sack was nice and wet. Feeling hornier than he ever had in his life, Michael continued stroking his cock. His heart was pounding so fast that he thought it might explode, but if he was going to go, at least he'd go happy.

"God, I'm gonna cum so hard!"

"Do it, Michael! Empty your big balls all over me!"

Donna knew this wouldn't be the end of it. Now that she'd been re-awakened, there was no escape from her craving. She'd be back tomorrow, and the next day, and the day after that, all to let her son spew more of his cum on her face. She'd even rush over anytime he needed to jerk off so that none of his seed would go to waste.

"Yeaaahhh, I'm gonna cum! All over your beautiful face, Mom!"

"Cum, baby, cum for Mommy!"

Holding onto her hair, Michael stroked as hard as he could as his orgasm overtook him.

"Unnnnhhh, fuuuck!!!"

Donna was nearly delirious with excitement as the thick blasts began splattering against her face again. She shamelessly opened her mouth to catch it, wanting to taste more of his cream. As she swallowed some down, she could feel her pussy gushing out fuck-juice right in time with the swollen, spewing head of her son's big dick.

The hot ropes of cum hit her face, her hair, and even the mattress behind her. It seemed like Michael had shot out even more than he had the first time. Big gobs slid down her neck and disappeared in the valley between her tits, further coating her chest with the same sticky glaze that covered her face.

But it wasn't enough.

"More," she groaned, reaching out for his cock. "I want more!"

Michael watched with amazement as his mother grabbed his throbbing dick and started jerking on it. She so desperately wanted to work out another spewing load that she figured she'd do it herself. Her hand flew up and down the thick shaft, never giving it a chance to go soft.

"Jesus, I never thought you'd be into this," he gasped between strokes. "You're a regular cum-slut, Mom!"

"I sure am, baby! But not for just anybody. Only for Mommy's big, handsome boy!"

Donna sat up on her knees and confronted her son's cock head-on while she jacked it. Unable to control herself, she thrust out her tongue, polishing the puffy knob with a loud slurp.

"Oh, God!"

Unable to believe how fantastic he tasted, she kept right on licking and sucking the head of his dick. Michael grabbed his cock and began rubbing it against her, smacking it down on her wet tongue.

"Put it in your mouth, Mom, please! Suck it, suck it hard!"

"Ooooh, honey, yeah. Come here."

Donna was more than willing, but she wanted him in a better position first. She guided him towards the edge of his bed and told him to sit.

"Take a seat right here," she cooed as she crawled between his open legs. "That way you can watch me suck this big dick."

Looking her son dead in the eye, Donna lapped at his shaft, letting him get a good view of his cock against his own mother's tongue. Then she wrapped her lips around him and eagerly went to work.

"Unnnhhhh, fuck!"

She bore down on it immediately, vigorously fucking her face on her son's stiff dick. She couldn't believe she was doing it, she couldn't believe she was giving him a blowjob. But nothing she'd done had ever felt so right.

Her soft lips slid up and down the thick shaft while her right hand tightly gripped him at the root. Her tongue twisted and spiraled inside her mouth, lapping his dick as it slid in and out. She had quickly worked up a lot of spit and the wet sound of cocksucking filled her ears, accompanied by the loud smacking her lips were making on the thick shaft of meat.

"You're sucking it," Michael gasped, as though he couldn't believe it either. "You're really sucking my dick, Mom!"

Hearing that filthy declaration only made Donna work harder. She slid her mouth down his cock, forcing it as close to his body as she could. Just as she was about to gag, she pulled back and took her lips off him, leaving a big rope of spit attached.

"God, this feels like a dream!"

"Do you dream about this a lot?" she asked breathlessly as she slurped the purple knob. "About Mommy sucking your cock like this?"

"All the time, Mom."

She grinned as she slowly stroked his shaft.

"What about fucking my big titties, do you dream about that?"

"Definitely!"

Donna didn't need to hear it twice. Sitting up straight, she lifted her tits into her son's lap and squeezed them around his hard-on. Michael cupped them from underneath as his mother started to rock back and forth, causing her sweaty, cum-coated jugs to slide up and down the shaft of his dick.

"How's that feel?"

"Ohhh, God, Mom! Don't stop!"

"I knew you loved my tits," she told him, using her nastiest tone to further excite him. "I used to catch you staring at 'em. You were always looking down my shirt, taking little peaks when you thought I wouldn't notice."

"I... I couldn't help it," he groaned as he squeezed the spongy tit flesh. He could feel his balls starting to churn as his cock slid between them.

"I figured they must be pretty nice if my own son couldn't help himself. Are they, baby? Are my titties nice?"

"They're amazing! So... so soft!"

Donna could tell he was getting close to the end. She squeezed her breasts tighter around him and rocked a little faster, desperate to coax out his next load.

"But I never thought you wanted to put your cock between 'em. I didn't know you wanted to fuck my tits and then shoot your hot cum on my face!"

"Ohhhh, yeah. I love cumming on you, Mom!"

"And I love your cum, honey! Shoot it, shoot it now!"

Recognizing how close he was, Donna abandoned the tit-fucking and popped his cock back into her mouth. She sucked him hard while watching his face, ready to stop a moment's notice.

"Gonna... gonna cum!"

Donna let it out of her mouth just in time to feel a thick blast hit the bridge of her nose. She was taking it full-force this time, letting the cum shoot straight ahead as it spewed from the swollen cockhead that was just inches from her face.

Beside herself with delight, she groaned happily as the warm ropes pelted her face. After three creamy loads, Donna was absolutely soaked by the sticky spunk. Her shiny, blonde locks were filled with gooey white gobs, and even the carpet underneath her had become stained from all the run-off.

Michael groaned deeply as he jerked the last few shots out. He rubbed the head of his cock against his mother's lips and Donna took it into her mouth, lapping at his hole to catch as much leftover cum as she could.

"Ohhh, fuck," he panted. "You're the best, Mom."

Donna grinned at him as she let his dick fall from her mouth. She probably was the best, she reasoned. How many other mothers would grant their sons such a request? Her cum-covered face gave her a sense of pride that few other things ever had.

"Wipe my face with your cock, baby. Let me taste you."

They spent the next few minutes doing a make-shift job of cleaning up, as Michael smeared his cock across her face and Donna sucked the cum from it. After three unbelievable sessions, she noticed his dick was finally starting to soften. It was somewhat of a blessing in disguise.

She knew she would allow her son to fuck her. She'd never gone that far with her father, but Donna couldn't think of a more loving, motherly act than spreading her legs and giving Michael access to all the sex he'd ever need. She couldn't wait to feel his dick shoved inside her. Her pussy was absolutely throbbing, and her panties were so soaked that she envisioned a large wet spot underneath her.

But it would have to wait. It was getting late and she'd already been gone longer than she anticipated. Her husband was surely starting to wonder about her, and with all the time she planned to spend with Michael in the coming weeks, she didn't want to give Steve any reason to grow suspicious. She needed to take a shower to wash off all the cum, and then she needed to go.

As she explained the situation, Michael had just one lingering question.

"I know I said that doing this would just be for my birthday, but... Mom, I gotta keep..."

Knowing exactly what he meant, Donna quickly eased his fears.

"I know, baby. Don't worry. I won't be able to stop doing this any sooner than you will."

Relieved, he let out an exhale.

"Besides," she told him, "I know of an even better present. We can have ourselves a little welcome back party."

"A welcome back party?"

"Mm-hmm. You came out of me twenty years ago. How would you like to go back inside?"

Michael sat stunned on his bed as he realized what she meant. Giving him a wink, Donna pecked his cheek with her sticky lips and then walked into the bathroom to start up the shower.

While she waited for the water to heat up, she found herself starting to regret her behavior. It wasn't that she'd taken those face-fulls of cum, it was that she'd gone far too long without doing it.

Donna decided right then that she wouldn't make the same mistake twice. Fucking her son would become a family tradition that she'd practice as often as possible.

THE END

12