Defend Each Other Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God, stroke that cock you bastard!" Charlene yelled over the phone. There was a deep moan from Charlene's side of the phone when she finally yelled "I'm cumming!"

Steve knew he wouldn't last any longer. His cock began the rhythmic twitch it always did before releasing hot cum.

"I can't hold it!" Steve yelled

Charlene continued making sounds that belonged more to an animal than a human.

"Oh Go.." Steve couldn't finish what he was going to say. His cock had become a fleshy fountain that sprayed thick, white cum all the way up to his chest. With each blast of his cock being more intense then the one before it.

After a few moments Charlene finally spoke. "Are you still alive?"

Steve chuckled, "Yea, still alive."

"Good." Charlene said. "I hope you liked it." she continued.

"And then some," Steve replied.

"Well have a good night lover," She said. "You to," then Steve hung up the phone.

Steve's apartment San Francisco Ca., 5:36 p.m., 16 September.

Steve walked into his apartment, tired from the late night and long day of teaching his and John's Judo classes.

He thought of nothing but taking a shower and crawling into bed. He laid his wallet and keys on a small table which held his answering machine. Steve pushed the small play button on his machine and walked towards the kitchen.

"This is Sally!" a shrilled voice came over the speaker.

Steve was looking into an almost empty refrigerator when he heard his ex-wife's voice. The voice caused his ears to burn. So much so that he started to hide behind the open refrigerator door, as if she was in the room and about to throw something at him.

"You are late with the alimony!" the she-devils voice continue. "And if you don't get it to me within the next five days..."

Steve had run over to push the button that would play the next message, cutting his ex-wife's voice off in mid sentence.

The next message started with a more cheery voice offering an exciting opportunity to get in on the ground floor of some lame time-share. He thought it better to hear that than the 'loving' croaks of his ex.

Steve had returned to his kitchen and started to make himself something to eat when the next message stopped him dead in his tracks.

"Steve, it's me Alex. I'm at the downtown police station" Her voice was filled with grief. "Something has happened!" Then Steve could hear her start to sob. "John is missing if you get this, please call me."

Steve's machine said in a dead pan way, "End of messages."

Steve grabbed his cell phone, wallet and keys as he ran out the door, leaving everything where it laid.

San Francisco, Ca. police department, Downtown 6:32 p.m. 16 September.

Once Steve reached the police department, he was led to a back room where Alex sat. As soon as he walked in he saw her sitting, still wearing what she wore the night before. Her hair was matted with some dried blood in it.

"Are you ok?" he said as he took off his coat cover her.

As Steve walked to her, she stood up to meet him and buried her face into his chest.

"I don't know what happened," Alex sobbed. "We stopped and then there was a flash." She wasn't making sense to Steve.

"Sssh, Just relax I will find out what's going on." Steve said reassuringly to Alex.

The door to the small office had opened when an older man walked in.

The old cop was about fifty with thinning gray hair and a face that was deep with wrinkles. His brown eyes looked like they had seen the worst of man kind for so long that they looked permanently sad.

The old cop spoke to Steve. "Are you Mr. Steve Kolaski?"

"Yes," Steve said.

"I'm Officer William Jones. Do you know a John Jensen?" he asked as he pulled out a small note pad.

"Yea, we go way back." Steve replied.

"Can we go into my office and talk for a minute?" Officer Jones asked.

"Please don't leave me!" Alex grabbed tighter around Steve's chest.

"I'm not leaving you." He said as he pried Alex away from him. "I will be right back, I promise."

Alex looked up at Steve with tearful eyes and nodded in understanding.

Steve nodded back and gave a small smile. "I'm going to find out what's going on. I will be right back."

Then Steve turned and walked out the door with Officer Jones.

Officer Jones' office, 6:41 p.m. 16 September.

"What do you mean you have no idea what happened?" Steve's voice rang out. "Aren't you the investigators?" Then he continued, "Why aren't you out there looking for my buddy?"

Officer Jones sat behind his desk quietly while Steve carried on. Then as if he was on stage telling an audience to be quiet, he raised his hand. Steve fell silent.

"Mr. Kolaski." Jones said. "Here is what I know." He continued. "At six this morning a man out walking his dog finds Ms. Jensen on the ground, half-naked in a parking lot with a large bump to her head."

Jones continued after turning a page in his notebook. "Ms. Jensen is taken to the hospital at six forty-five, where she was treated for a concussion and a minor scrap across her cheek." He turned another page in his notebook. "At 1:15, Ms. Jensen became coherent enough to tell us about her husband John." Then Officer Jones laid his notebook down and looked at Steve.

"Up until 1:15 we were treating this as a rape and assault case."

Steve spoke. "So what happened?"

"We aren't sure," The old cop said. "But whatever happened, this was done to well to be something like a random act or a case of wrong place, wrong time."

Steve looked at Jones with a question in his face. "Why do you say that?"

Jones leaned towards Steve and said, "It doesn't smell right."

"Huh?" was Steve's reply.

The old cop said, "I served in recon back in Vietnam and when you've spent as much time in the bush as I did, you could tell the difference between friend or foe by the way they smelt. And if they didn't smell right, you had better stay still and get ready for a fight."

Steve looked and Jones. "So do we fight?"

"That depends if you can bring any light on this." Jones asked.

"I can't add anything, but I could find out something for you." Steve said.

"Please do" Jones replied. "Now take Ms. Jensen home. She has had a very bad day."

To be continued...

12