Defending His Right

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Athena_e19
Athena_e19
1,113 Followers

Jasmine coyly slipped into the ring, her suit struggling to contain her voluptuous curves and plentiful assets. "Where do you want me, John," she asked, voice husky and confident.

"Why don't we start with you facing me this time. That way you can see what I have working for me." John relaxed his shoulders at this statement. The effect emphasized the large protrusion in his athletic shorts.

"Sounds good," an even more sultry and hinting Jazzy replied. Davis was standing now, his hands on the bottom rope and his body beginning to tremble. It was getting out of hand too quickly, and he was doing nothing. Silently he watched as the man and his wife took positions opposite each other. Jasmine was hunched over her, hands in front of her and her knees bent. John merely stalked back and forth in the ring, his eyes roaming the body of the other man's wife.

Still nervous, Davis studied the actions of the two people. John was obviously proud of himself and of his erection and was flaunting it before Jasmine and him. This was a game of domination and Davis knew that he was losing. He felt his stomach groan in agony as John suddenly launched forward and his wife proved woefully slow to counter his attack.

But John's attack was anything but normal. The older man was certain that he could take what he wanted and that neither of the young Stockton couple would refuse him, or at least were capable of it.

Davis momentarily thought his wife had escaped his powerful hands, but that idea lapsed when he saw the yellow scraps of her top flutter onto his face. John had ripped off Jazzy's top, exposing her breasts. Jasmine had moved to cover the naked globes and John had seized the advantage thrusting her lighter body to the ground. Davis leapt into the ring, his own fists balling in fury as he sought to come to his wife's defense. But he stumbled on the ropes as he stepped through and his fight was over before it began.

A meaty hand hammered high on his jaw, sending waves of pain throughout his skull and dropping him to the mat like a bag of potatoes. He would be out for several minutes. Jasmine was both terrified and incredibly aroused by the boldness of her attacker. And when he had felled Davis with a single punch, her pussy had began to spasm rhythmically. She still hugged her breasts tightly, in an effort to at least argue modesty and propriety.

John had had enough. He wanted the woman and knew that he could take her. And with her pansy husband out of the way there was nothing to stop him. The predator once again approached its quivering wounded prey and eyed its body before attacking.

She was truly a gorgeous and exotic beauty. Her long raven locks fell across her face as her lips pouted in a semi-disproving frown. Delicate arms embraced and cradled the large youthful tits that were exposed to his glare. And between her sculptured legs nestled a small wet line that marked her sex and her arousal. Hungry, John went back to work.

He pulled her from her sprawl on the ground and spun her around into the turnbuckle of the ring. One of Jasmine's hands went to steady her body as it was jerked to and fro. The other tried to maintain her coverage of her tits, but John had the arm pinned behind her back quickly, his breath spilling over her bare shoulders.

"You want this don't you. You want me to take you. You want a real man's dick in your pussy again. That's fine. I'll give it to you," he rasped into her ear as his other hand slid roughly over her body.

Jazzy found herself whimpering, a familiar begging sound, that she had last heard from her husband's lips. Instead, she was the frightened animal that wanted something, and even she was uncertain of what it was. As John's right hand toyed with her breasts, tugging at each nipple, and squeezing each full ripe melon in his palm, she became more certain that she wanted him.

So when his hand abandoned its grasp on her chest and moved to remove her bottoms, she graciously spread her legs for him, allowing him to pry them down her body in a smooth motion. She had hoped that John would take her there, right then, but he had other plans. He grabbed her by her hair and tugged her away from her position in the corner. Jasmine found herself positioned against the opposite turnbuckle, her legs straddling her husband's unconscious face.

Her breathing was heavy and fast. She kept her eyes closed, waiting for John to touch her. But the old man was savoring his moment. He had a twenty-something model bent over in his ring, waiting, wanting him. He studied the smooth arch of her backside as it moved away from her torso. The tight tension in her hamstrings as she posed for him, wantonly, exhibited the fine control she had over her body. His left hand landed forcefully on her ass, causing her to cry out in pain. Quickly a dark red imprint backfilled his slap. Another slap to the opposite side left the same mark.

"Please, please just fuck me. I need it. Fuck me. Please just do it," Jazzy begged of her master.

John just grunted his rebuttal and pressed two fingers into her pussy. She was tight and wet and smelled delicious. He nearly came in his shorts right there. It had been a long time since he had taken pussy this good. Soon, he thought to himself, very soon.

Urgently, and with obvious intent, his fingers pummeled in and out of her soaked channel. There was little regard for foreplay or softness, this was a finger fucking to the utter extent of the word. Eagerly Jasmine's vagina swallowed the two digits that John ram-rodded her with.

"Yes! Yes," came her needy cries.

The slurping sound of her twat's desire filled the echoing old gym and small droplets of her sex began to dribble from between her lips and onto her thighs. John was nearing his own limit of self restraint and pulled his shorts down with his free hand. His cock stood proudly at attention, waiting to be called into service once more.

His hand was working at a frantic pace, pounding his two fingers four inches into the tight depths of the young woman begging for more. And looking down into the blank face of her useless husband, he felt a surge of power. His spare hand locked onto the back of her neck and held her still as he pulled his fingers from her cunt. He pushed them to her lips.

"Suck."

It was not a question, suggestion, or request. It was simply a command.

And Jasmine obeyed. Hungrily she swallowed her own fluids into her mouth, savoring the saltiness of her desire with the tip of her tongue as she cleaned his finger of her mess.

"Good girl," he whispered into her ear. "That's a good girl."

"Mmmm..." she mumbled through her pursed lips and his pressing fingers. For a few moments he finger fucked her mouth, until he was satisfied she had cleaned him of all her fluids.

Then his hand guided the large red bulb atop his shaft towards her entrance. He grinned as her thighs and buttocks quivered with excitement at the first caress of it against her lips. Taking a firm hold on both her shoulders he braced himself, his tip resting against the forefront of her pussy, just within the entrance.

Jazzy begged once more for his mercy and her own satisfaction. "Please, John, please fuck me. I can't bear it," she cried as she squirmed her thighs and groin farther back. Desperately she wanted to feel his meat penetrate her body.

"What do you want, my little whore," he taunted.

"Fuck me! Fuck me now! Please! Fuc!" She did not finish her last word. His long rod slammed home and filled her physically and emotionally. Jazzy felt right at home being taken like this. It was all she had wanted for days and as he brutally hammered into her, she found her voice crying unintelligibly for more.

John grunted gleefully as his penis powered deep into the tight little snatch of Mrs. Stockton. She was his bitch and he was going to use her for all she was worth.

His long penis drove forward into her sliding through her sopping wet walls and pulling back out. Jasmine could feel it burying deep into her, noting its contact as it brushed against her cervix then slid out. Her backside and his groin met in a regular slapping noise that caused her tits to bounce beneath her bent torso. With each slapping thrust she would whimper happily at being filled so deliciously.

Jazzy's fluids were spilling out of her pussy at an alarming rate, spraying rivulets of her juices onto an unconscious Davis. She looked back between her thighs and watched as the gleaming droplets landed on his face, neck, and shirt. What a bitch she managed to think as John's cock slammed back into her. One of John's long arms slipped down to her waist and farther to the top of her V. There it tugged at the hard little nub of nerve endings that was her clitoris. The first few seconds of caressing drove her higher and higher, until she came in an intensely powerful orgasm. Her fluids practically sprayed form her body as her come joined the lubricants naturally filling her tunnel.

"Fuck yes! OH FUCK YES!" Her voice was hoarse with pleasure and she was incapable of complete sentences.

This is what Davis woke to. It took him a moment to register what he was watching. His wife beautiful cunt, his beautiful cunt, being ravaged by a thick cock that belonged to the man who was supposed to be teaching him to defend it. And his face was covered in her fluids, her pleasure, her submission.

Angry he tried to sit up, his hands moving to crush John's testicles. But a foot landed on his throat and he found himself pinned on the ground. His hands clawed at the man's legs but he merely laughed at his desperate attempts to resist him. All fight would go out of him when he saw his wife's face peering back at him through her thighs. She was smiling, cheering on John, encouraging him to fuck her, to embarrass her husband, to use her right there.

The sickening sensation of loss overwhelmed him and Davis gagged on his own vomit and tears as he watched the broad circumference of John's cock slap back and forth inside his wife's twat. The whimpering welled up in his throat once more. It was lost for the most part in his gags and gasps for air.

Jasmine came again watching her husband's humiliated surrender. This time her pussy's muscular spasms were enough to bring John over the edge with her. His long rod pulsed inside of her depths and his seed fertilized her channel. Load after load of the ropey white cream filled her. Eventually it too would begin to leak out.

Unbelievably satisfied she would stand, John's cock still thrust deep in her, and relax into his powerful pectorals and abdomen. His arms encased her and she felt safe. She did not mind that she was his slave or that she was his slut. She was safe. And well fucked. Once again the cruel smirk of a superior graced her face as she looked down at Davis. She pivoted slightly on John's cock and stepped away from him.

The desired effect was accomplished and his softening member popped from her quiver with a light spray of cum. Davis still whimpered from beneath her as she crouched over him and pushed away John's foot. The first stream of his jizz was beginning to leak from her spread cunt and she did not want it wasted. With her thighs widely spread she settled into position over her husbands face and pressed her cream filled cunt into his mouth. He gagged once more beneath her as he limply struggled for freedom.

"Drink it little bitch. You're my bitch now. I may be John's whore, but you're mine you little fuck. Drink his come. Swallow it. C'mon bitch!" Jazzy did not know where this cruelty came from but the press of her pussy forcefully against her mouth was getting her aroused all over again. Her hips began to rock, smearing the sticky white substance across his chin and nose as she used his face as a fuck toy. She reached behind her and grasped Davis's retracted cock and began to tease it to life.

She wanted his body to betray him, the same way hers had been made to so long ago. And sure enough, her gentle touch and the soft whimpers of encouragement she gave him brought it too life.

Davis was humiliated- his lips stayed tightly shut, but the smell of his wife's sex and of John's jizz filled his nostrils. Some of the stuff was beginning to form in the crease between his lips and he knew that he would soon have to gasp for air. He tried to deny his wife's touch and how it aroused him, but her heaving breasts perched so high above him was a difficult sight to remain cold before.

Soon his hips were eagerly thumping up from the mat into her hand. And just as he had known, he would surrender his mouth's gates to her pussy lips and John's semen would spill into his throat. It was hot and sticky and thick and mixed in with the familiar and precious taste of his wife's arousal. Tears spilled down his cheeks just as pre-cum began to spill down his cock head. He had not understood how pleasure could be used to hurt you until then. As he swallowed gulp after gulp of come and watched his wife pull John's cock into her mouth, he knew that his life as a man had been pretend. He was truly a bitch.

That was the last thought that ran through his head as his own cock exploded in orgasm and his jizz spilled into the cradling hand of his wife. Later it would be fed down his throat but by then it would not matter. Davis had learned his lesson.

John groaned as he looked down at his new pets. He would beat Davis later for fun, and then make him watch as he fucked his wife again. It would be a wonderful life at the top of the food chain.

Jasmine would savor her time in the middle as well. The only adequate revenge and healing she could acquire from her rape was subjecting her husband to a similar circumstance. She had plenty of ideas for him- plenty of ways to abuse him, to use his love for her to humiliate him. And the thought was oh so arousing to her.

Another orgasm washed over her as she cleaned John's cock of their mess. Life was beautiful when you knew your position in it.

Athena_e19
Athena_e19
1,113 Followers