Defending Sis...Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Keith stopped and stared into his sister's eyes. "Hi."

Carrie scoffed. "Hurry along now to your girlfriend."

Keith ignored her and ran off.

Carrie walked upstairs to her room and threw her book bag on her bed. She turned on her radio and closed her bedroom door. She went to her window and saw Keith drive away. She began to remember the time when she and her brother used to be close. It wasn't until Keith joined the wrestling team his sophomore year that they became distant. He made different friends and didn't talk much to Carrie anymore.

"I miss you bro," Carrie whispered sadly.

Her eyes got watery and she quickly looked away from the window. She'd study, even though she didn't need to. She just needed something to get her mind off Keith.

* * *

Ryan woke up, startled. He looked at the clock and it read 5:30pm.

"Shit! Hey Natalie?" He said tapping his sister's shoulder.

"W-what?" Natalie groaned.

"Wake up baby, mom and dad should be home-"

His words cut off as he heard their parents cars pull up. "They're home now!"

Natalie gasped and quickly threw her sweater on. She gathered her boots and bra getting ready to run out of her brother's room. "I'll see you at dinner," she said sweetly and kissed his lips.

"Ok baby."

Ryan put on his pants and t-shirt. It had been such a close call!

"Ryan! Natalie!" Mom called out.

"H-hey mom," Ryan answered nervously.

"Hi sweetheart. Where is your sister?"

He shrugged. "I don't know I think she's in her room studying or something."

Mom looked at Ryan puzzled. "What's that?" She asked.

The blue condom lay on the floor. Ryan's face turned beet red. "Uh nothing."

"Nothing? It looks like a condom to me. Did you have Crystal up in this house while we were gone?"

Ryan nodded. "Uh no."

"Well then, who did you use it on?"

Ryan went blank. He saw his mother's stern look and didn't want to tell her that he had just made love to his sexy sister. "On me."

Mom raised a brow. "On you?"

"Yes. I-I masturbated and didn't want to leave a mess so I used a condom."

Mom's eyes widened. "Ok, that's a little too much information. I get it."

She walked out leaving Ryan feeling embarrassed. Ryan then got up and when he moved, he realized Natalie had left behind her white lacey panties. He grabbed them and held them in his hand. They were still wet from his sister's juices. He was going to go give them back to her, but as he walked out to the hallway his father stood there glaring at him.

"What is the deal with telling your mother that you masturbate?"

Ryan turned red again. "Well she wanted an explanation about the condom she found on the floor and I had to tell her the truth. I know it was embarrassing."

Dad laughed. "You have guts son. I would have never told my mother that I masturbate."

Ryan smiled weakly. He held his sister's panties in his hand behind his back.

"What do you have there?" Dad asked.

Ryan shrugged. "Nothing."

"You have something. Let me see."

Ryan sighed. "Ok. I have my boxers which are dirty is that what you want to see?"

Dad cringed. "Uh no. Sorry I asked. Dinner should be ready in half and hour so tell your sister."

With that, he walked downstairs and Ryan headed over to Natalie's room. He knocked on the door and she quickly answered. She was fully dressed in comfortable sweat pants and matching top. Her hair was in a ponytail and she held a beautiful smile on her pretty face.

"What happened?" She whispered.

"Nothing, just that mom knows I masturbate."

Natalie giggled. "Uh oh did I get you in trouble?"

"No. I just didn't know how else to explain the condom that we left thrown on the floor."

"Oops!"

"Yeah and here," Ryan handed her panties. "You forgot these too."

She smiled. "I know I did that on purpose."

Ryan grinned wickedly. "You little devil."

* * *

The next day, Natalie was at the library searching for a good poetry book for her English paper. She went from shelf to shelf but couldn't find anything. As she walked, she found someone staring at her. It was Carrie Reynolds. Natalie tried to avoid her but there was way around it. Carrie's stare was icy.

Natalie walked over to Carrie's table and set her poetry book down. "What?" She asked Carrie.

Carrie looked down. She seemed so shy. "Nothing. I was just wondering if the rumors were true about you and my brother."

Natalie put her hands on her hips and narrowed her eyes at Carrie. "What do you think? I bet you think I'm a slut huh?"

Carrie looked up and nodded. "No. I believe you. I'm sorry my brother can be a jerk sometimes."

"Sometimes? I should have known better than to go out with him."

Carrie's eyes looked sad. "I'm sorry Natalie."

Natalie sighed and took a seat with Carrie. "Hey, it's ok. I guess you're nothing like your brother huh?"

Carrie nodded. "He wasn't always like this you know. He used be sweet, like your brother."

Natalie blushed. "Yeah Ryan is very sweet. He's like a best friend to me."

"I used to be that way with Keith, but I don't know why he changed. He's really pissed about not going to prom you know."

"Yeah I imagine. Ryan's cool with it. He says prom is not a big deal."

Carrie smiled shyly. "Your brother is a real hottie."

Natalie giggled. "Carrie! I can't believe you just said that. Here I was thinking you were so innocent."

Carrie blushed. "I am only human."

"Your brother is a real hottie too, but his attitude needs to change."

"Yeah tell me about it."

Natalie smiled. "I'm sorry I have never really talked to you before. I always just thought you were this meek nerdy girl."

Carrie laughed. "I always thought you were a stuck up cheerleader."

"Well, we were both wrong huh?" Natalie asked.

"Yup."

* * *

"She's really sweet Ryan!" Natalie told her brother later on that day as they were in her room talking.

"I knew she was nice. She's very smart too."

Natalie giggled. "She said you were a hottie."

Ryan blushed. "What did you say?"

"Well, I was going to tell her to keep away because you're mine, but I had to stop myself."

Ryan pulled his sister close and placed a long wet kiss on her lips. "I love you Natalie."

"I love you too. How will we ever keep being secret lovers?"

"Until we can no longer hide our secret."

"I can't hide it anymore! I want to tell everyone that you and I are together."

Ryan sighed. "I know, me too but let's just try to stay quiet for a while. It's for the best."

Natalie suddenly began to cry. She pulled away from her brother and sat down on her bed sobbing. Ryan's heart broke. He went over to comfort his sister. He put his arms around her and stroked her hair. "What's wrong baby?"

"It just dawned on me that you're going away to college soon. I won't see you anymore for a while. I should have studied harder to go away to college with you. I know mom and dad can't afford to send me until I've done 2 years of community college."

"Hey, it's ok. I'll try to be home almost every weekend and on holidays."

"I know. It'll just be so hard without you here."

"I'll miss you so much sis."

"I guess it's part of life huh? I bet you never expected to fall in love with your own sister."

Ryan laughed softly. He stroked her soft hair. "No, I never planned on it. It just happened so naturally. I mean I've always loved you because you are family, but I never thought I'd love you like a girlfriend."

Natalie put her head on his shoulder. "This is just so wild. You know most girls dream of their wedding day and things like that, and you know what?"

Ryan kissed the top of her head. "What baby?"

"I still dream of it. Even though you and I could never get married, I still do think about you and I living as husband and wife. Silly huh?"

Ryan cupped her face making her stare up at him. "Not at all. I think about it too. You're the girl of my dreams sis."

Natalie looked into his eyes. "I am?"

"Yes you are. You're perfect in every way, and I'm not saying that just because you're my sister ok?"

She giggled. "Ok. I love you Ryan."

"I love you too." Ryan kissed her softly. They got a chance to make love just before mom and dad got home.

* * *

"I can't believe it Keith. You're always doing this macho act and now you and I can't go to prom!"

Carrie listened as Keith argued with Leanne, a girl he was supposed to take to the prom. They were talking outside by the school parking lot. Carrie was waiting for the baseball team to get ready to take their pictures for the yearbook. She watched as Leanne put her hands on her hips and eyed Keith.

"What do you expect? That fuckin' asshole had it coming! Come on now, I can find a way to get us to go to prom."

Leanne nodded. "No way. You might start another fight with someone else. Face it Keith, you are not going to be able to go to prom and I'm already working on a date."

Keith's eyes saddened. "You are?"

"Yes! Now if you'll excuse me, I have to get going."

With that, Leanne walked past him and took off in her car. Keith stood there for a moment and then looked down. Carrie felt so bad for her brother. She walked over to where he was and reached up to put her hand on his shoulder.

"Keith?" She whispered.

Keith almost jumped up. "Carrie? Oh shit you scared me."

"Sorry."

"What are you doing here? Did you just listen to my whole conversation with Leanne?'

"Yes. I'm sorry she was so mean to you."

"Carrie, just butt out of my business ok?"

Keith groaned and walked away. Carrie felt tears swell in her eyes. She only wished she could be close to her brother again.

* * *

"Wow, you took all these?" Natalie asked Carrie as she looked over some pictures. They were hanging out at the library during study hall.

"Yup, guilty."

"They are great! You want to be a photographer huh?"

"It's my dream, but it's a very competitive field. i'm going to an art school in New York, something my parents are still upset about because they dream of me being a lawyer instead of a photographer."

"Well, I'm sure you can do it. I still don't know what I want to do yet. I'll be stuck in community college since I don't have your brains. But I believe you can do anything you want once you set your mind to it."

"You're very confident, but then again you can be anything since you're so pretty."

Natalie blushed. "You're pretty too, you know. You just need to let your hair down more often and put a little make up on. You don't need too much since you got great skin, but some mascara and lip gloss wouldn't be so bad."

Carrie smiled shyly. "I guess. I mean I've never had a boyfriend to be honest."

Natalie gasped. "Are you serious? Oh my goodness. You have too much to learn."

"Yeah I know. I don't know much about guys."

"Well, all I can tell you is that guys like girls to be a little feminine every now and then. I mean it's cool to wear your jeans and t-shirts, but every now and then try wearing a pretty dress or skirt. Believe me, guys will notice."

"I don't own any dresses," Carrie stated.

Natalie smiled. "You know why don't you come to my house after school? Let me fix you up and then you'll really be noticed."

Carrie blushed. "Sure."

* * *

Ryan noticed female voices coming from Natalie's room. He wanted to go be with his sister before mom and dad got home, but figured Natalie had a friend over. He knocked on the door hoping to at least be able to see his beautiful sister.

Natalie answered the door. She wore a huge grin on her face. "Hey bro," she said shyly.

"Hey," Ryan replied and didn't dare call her a loving name knowing someone was in the room.

"Ryan, have you met Carrie Reynolds?" Natalie asked letting the door open wider.

Ryan almost chocked when she saw Carrie standing in front of him wearing one of Natalie's spaghetti strap summer dresses. She had her hair down and parted in the middle. She finally had make up on as well but with a very natural look.

"Hi," Ryan said trying not to eye Carrie.

"Hello," Carrie replied giggling nervously.

"Wow! You look really nice. I've never seen you in a dress," Ryan said.

Natalie smiled. She felt proud. Carrie could finally feel confident and snatch herself a guy. Not Ryan of course but any other guy.

"See, even my brother thinks you're hot stuff."

Ryan saw Carrie blush. "Thanks. I appreciate it Natalie."

* * *

Keith was angrily changing the channels to the TV. His parents were out for the night and he was surprised Carrie wasn't home yet. He'd ask her to make him some dinner when she got home. Not that Keith hated to cook, but he knew Carrie always cooked so good.

He heard the door opening and he quickly got up. Once he took a look at her, everything changed. Carrie stood in front of Keith letting him take a good look at her. Keith looked speechless.

"Carrie?" He finally spoke.

Carrie nodded. "Yes, it's me."

"You look…different."

"Well, Natalie helped me fix myself up."

Keith frowned. "Natalie? That slut?"

Carrie narrowed her eyes at her brother. "She's not a slut. She's a very nice person and I suggest you quit spreading rumors about her and apologize to her."

Keith laughed. "I will not!"

"Keith, you are my brother, and I love you, but you are an asshole sometimes. I can't believe you would treat girls this way." Carrie felt tears streaming down her face. She didn't say anything else. Instead, she ran upstairs to her room.

* * *

Keith went over to the local burger joint to get some dinner. After having heard his own sister call him an asshole, he didn't want to deal with her that night. He was hungry though so as he ordered his burger, something caught his eye. It looked like Ryan, but it couldn't be Ryan because the girl he was kissing looked just like Natalie! They were parked in a dark secluded area and making out like teenage lovers would.

"That can't be Natalie. It must be a girl that looks like her," Keith said. He squinted his eyes to make sure he wasn't hallucinating. The girl looked too much like Natalie. Keith got off his truck and walked slowly towards Ryan's car. He knocked on the window and Natalie gasped and quickly covered her naked breasts.

Ryan almost jumped out of the car, startled by Keith. Keith's eyes widened more. Ryan rolled down the window. "Keith?"

Keith backed away and nodded. "So your sister is a slut huh? She's messing around with her own brother? That's sick! Oh man wait until the school hears about this!"

Keith ran away and got back in his truck. Ryan and Natalie knew they were doomed.

* * *

"Oh my god! Carrie! Carrie!" Keith called out as he ran upstairs.

He knocked on Carrie's door. She opened the door and her eyes were so red. It seemed as if she had been crying the entire time he was gone. "What now Keith?"

"I told you Natalie was a slut! You won't believe what I just saw!"

Carrie crossed her arms. "What did you see?"

"She was making out with Ryan! Her own brother! Not only that, but she was practically topless!"

Carrie sighed. "I can't believe you would make up something that…crass. I mean Natalie is a gorgeous girl, why would she want her own brother?"

"She's a slut I tell you!"

"Stop it Keith! I don't want o hear it! Just leave Natalie and her brother alone. They have never done anything to you!"

Keith scoffed. "You don't believe me? Oh man! I'm going to make sure everyone at school knows about this!"

"No you're not! I will make sure you don't!" Carrie snapped.

Keith raised a brow. "Oh? And how are YOU going to stop me?"

Carrie knew she wouldn't have the guts to do it, but this would be the only way to truly show her brother how much she was crazy about him. "Because if you do, then you'll just have to tell them about us."

Keith looked confused. "About us? What the hell do you mean?"

Carrie took a deep breath. "I mean about this…" She reached up and placed her lips on her brothers.

Keith was shocked! Carrie was actually kissing him? Why was she doing that? Why wasn't he stopping her? He found himself letting his tongue slide into his sister's mouth and kiss her like he would kiss a girlfriend. Carrie felt her heart pounding. She couldn't believe she had actually had the courage to kiss her brother, like she always fantasized.

He was an incredible kisser, she had to admit. He placed his hands on her waist and she wrapped her arms around his waist. They began to make out passionately forgetting they were siblings. Keith found himself numb not being able to stop the kiss. He knew it was wrong but why did his sister's body feel so good pressed against his?

Carrie wondered what Keith would say after the kiss. Would he want her more or would he just freak? She didn't want him to get scared. She only wanted to show him how much she loved him.

Keith found it almost hard to breathe. He was the one to break the kiss and pulled himself away from Carrie. His cock was rock hard and yet he felt an ounce of anger. He had liked that kiss a little too much.

Both stood looking at each other. Carrie was trying to catch her own breath. Her entire body was on fire. Keith looked away feeling slight shame for having a hard cock. He didn't say anything else. He just slowly walked away and locked himself in his room.

* * *

Ryan looked over his yearbook. He glanced through the pages filled with so many memories. He knew high school would be over soon, not to mention seeing his beautiful sister every day as well. Natalie walked into his room since he had the door opened. Ryan flipped over on his back and smiled at his sister.

"Hey beautiful. What's up?"

She looked down. "I'm scared that Keith will start rumors about us. It's bad enough that you got suspended from school, but now this might ruin your chances to go to college."

Ryan laughed. "A guy spreading rumors about me is not going to ruin anything. All we have to do is deny it. Keith needs to grow up."

Natalie went and sat next to her brother. "I know. I'm scared he's also going to tell Carrie and she will not want to be friends with me anymore."

"I don't think Carrie will believe him. I mean would you believe it if someone told you that Keith and Carrie were lovers?"

Natalie smiled weakly. "I guess not. You're right. No one will believe Keith." Natalie then looked at his yearbook. She lay next to him and put her head on his shoulder. Ryan moved closer and softly kissed his sister on the lips. It was a beautiful gentle kiss. Both siblings had no idea they had left the door wide open and that mom and dad were standing at the door.

"Ahem!" Mom said clearing her throat.

Natalie quickly jumped out of the bed and Ryan closed his yearbook and sat up. "M-mom!" He said nervously.

"What's going on?" Dad asked.

Natalie had to think fast. "We were just looking at his yearbook."

"No you were not. You were kissing your brother," Mom shot back.

Ryan laughed. "Yeah, so what? Can't brother and sister kiss?"

Dad raised a brow. "Yes but not like that. What's going on?"

"I kissed him like that because I will miss him when he goes away to college. He's my best friend you know," Natalie replied sadly.

Mom looked apologetic. "Aww sweetheart." She walked over to Natalie and hugged her. "I know I'll miss Ryan too."

"We all will," Dad added.

"See? So there is no need to fret over our kiss. It was just a nice brother and sister kiss," Ryan said.

Dad laughed. "Alright anyway, we both came up to see if you two were asleep.

"I'm on my way to bed dad," Natalie said hurrying out of the room.

Dad followed her.

Ryan got up and took off his shoes. Mom stood for a moment and smiled at her son. "I know how Natalie feels. You are so wonderful Ryan. I'm really going to miss you."

Ryan smiled and gave his mom a hug. "I'll miss you too mom. You're the best."

Ryan was about to pull away when mom pulled him close again and kissed his lips. It was just a normal peck that soon enough grew into a wet kiss. Ryan was shocked his own mom was kissing him like Natalie would. She was an awesome kisser, kissing him very seductively. Her tongue searched his and Ryan felt weak having no other choice than to kiss his mom back. She pressed her petite body against his making it hard not to get a boner. After a long wet kiss, mom pulled back and blushed.