Defending Sis...Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry, I guess I got carried away like your sister did huh?"

Ryan was speechless. "Uh huh."

"Sorry. Well, go to bed now. You go back to school tomorrow."

With that, she walked away happily humming and swaying her hips, making Ryan drool.

* * *

"Keith? Keith?" Carrie knocked on her brother's door a few minutes later.

Keith paced his room. He wanted to open the door but was afraid he might want to kiss his sister again. But her sweet soft voice was breaking his heart. He waited a few seconds before answering the door. Carrie stood there wearing the sexy spaghetti strap dress and barefoot. Her hair was down and looked so ready to be stroked.

"Yeah?" Keith asked avoiding looking into her eyes.

"Keith, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you away. I just…I don't know I did something stupid. Forgive me."

Keith frowned and looked at his sister. "You think kissing me was…stupid?"

Carrie shrugged. "Well…"

"I didn't think it was. I just freaked that's all. I mean you are my sister, you know."

"Yes I know."

"Look, it was a one time thing ok? Let's just not bring it up anymore. Just to be on the safe side you know."

Carrie nodded. She looked down and turned to go back to her room. Suddenly, she felt Keith's hand grab her arm and pull her back into his room. Carrie gasped and watched him lock his door. His eyes were filled with lust. He moved closer to her and put his arms tightly around her body. Soon enough they were kissing again. This time it the kiss was hotter and wetter.

"Mmm!" Carrie moaned into the kiss.

Keith picked her up and went to lay her on his bed. Carrie stared up at him as he peeled off his t-shirt. His body was incredible from all those years of being in wrestling. He laid on top of her being very careful not to hurt her. His lips trailed kisses down her neck softly sucking on it.

"I love you Keith," Carrie blurted out softly.

He stared into her eyes and brushed her hair away from her face. "I love you too. You're so beautiful."

Carrie's heart fluttered. "You really think I'm beautiful?"

"I always have. I always will."

"I'm so in love with you. You're the one I've always wanted."

Keith kissed her lips softly. "I want to be with you tonight. Have you had sex yet?"

"If I say I have?" Carrie teased.

Keith smirked. "I'll have to find out with who and kick his ass."

Carrie giggled. "I haven't."

"Do you want to? I mean with me? Tonight?"

"Yes. More than anything."

Keith placed his head on her chest hearing her heartbeat. He'd never been this excited around any other girl. Carrie was everything he could ever want. She was caring, smart, beautiful, and his own lovely sister. What else could a guy ask for?

Carrie stroked her brother's hair. "Be with me Keith."

Keith looked up. "I am. I was just enjoying you for a second. I never though we'd be like this."

"Neither did I. I'm glad I kissed you tonight."

"So am I. I guess Ryan is not a bad guy after all and neither is Natalie huh?"

Carrie chucked. "No, they are both very nice. Did you really see them kiss tonight or was it just something you wanted to spread around?"

"I saw them kiss. I honestly did."

"Ooh!" Carrie purred.

"You liked that?"

"Yessss! Imagining them kissing is making me…hot."

Keith blushed. "Watching them kissing kinda made me hot and a bit jealous that I hadn't done that with you."

"Mmm!" Carrie moaned.

Keith slowly pulled down the straps of her dress revealing her perky b-cup breasts. He stared, mesmerized by their beauty.

"I know I'm probably flatter than most girls you date."

"Fuck those other girls. You're the one I love. You have very nice breasts sis." He said squeezing on them. His thumbs rubbed on her nipples slowly making them hard.

"That f-feels good," Carrie whispered.

"How about this?" Keith asked before diving in and taking one of her nipples into his mouth.

"Oh my god!" Carrie gasped.

Keith took turns going from one breast to the other. Her body was so delicious. He couldn't wait to see his sister completely naked. He wanted to be able to touch every part of her body. He pulled her dress down more letting her flat tummy be exposed. He placed kisses on it and licked own past her belly button. He placed on hand on her lower back to raise her up slightly and let the dress fall off her body.

Carrie let her brother take control of her. He knew what he was doing. She was going to let him take away her virginity and love him. He stood up again and this time began to take off his pants. Carrie stared, almost unable to move. His pants came off quickly and then his boxers. He stood in front of her with his big hard cock ready to deflower her.

"Wow!" Carrie sighed as she stared at her brother's cock.

"I hope you don't think I'm small," Keith said playfully.

"Oh no! You are just right. I hope this doesn't hurt too much."

"I promise not to make it hurt. I will never hurt you."

Carrie smiled. Keith climbed back on the bed with her and pulled her panties down. He was shocked that she shaved her pussy. Her feminine scent excited him.

"I'm going to please you first," he rasped.

Before Carrie could respond she felt his mouth on her pussy. It was so warm. His hot breath between her legs and his tongue flicking on her clit was all she needed. Carrie moaned loudly and spread her legs more.

"Keith Oh Keith!" She cried out. "I love you brother of mine."

Keith was drowning in her juices. He'd never been with a girl that got so wet so fast. He looked up and watched his sister's face fill with pleasure. He couldn't wait to make her cum on his tongue. He dipped his tongue inside of her feeling her tightness. She was definitely a virgin.

"Get your tongue in me! P-please!" Carried urged.

Keith dipped it in more sliding it in and out.

"Oh my god!" Carrie shouted. "I'm going to c-cum!"

Keith was shocked his sister was ready to orgasm. He left his tongue inside of her and let her explode all over his tongue. Her juices oozed out quickly almost making him choke. He got up and raced to kiss her. They kissed sharing her taste.

"I'm sorry I came so quickly. That was just so…oh wow!"

Keith smiled proudly. "I'm glad I could please you."

"Make love to me Keith. Pop my cherry," Carrie implored.

Keith's cock twitched. "You sure you ready for this?"

"More than I'll ever be. I want you to make me a woman. Your woman."

Keith didn't hesitate any longer. He grabbed a condom from his nightstand and quickly put it on. He positioned himself between his sister's legs and slowly began to slide his cock inside making sure not to hurt her. Carrie closed her eyes trying to avoid the slight discomfort. Keith was amazed how easily his cock was sliding in because of how wet Carrie was.

"I'm in all the way now Carrie. Are you ok?" Keith asked.

Carrie opened her eyes. She smiled. "Yes. Now make love to me."

Keith slid in and out of his sister slowly at first. She felt so incredible underneath him. Her legs wrapped around his waist pulling him closer to her. They kissed fervently as they made love.

* * *

The next day, Ryan and Natalie went to school together. Natalie was glad her brother was back but feared the Keith would start rumors about her and Ryan. They walked down the hallways finding it so hard not to hold hands. Natalie went on to her classroom and Ryan was at his locker taking out his morning class books. He felt someone tap his shoulder. He looked around and realized the hallway was almost empty. Then he saw Keith.

"What now?" Ryan asked in an angry tone.

Keith stood back. "Hey, no need to get defensive here. I just wanted to apologize for last night. What I saw will be a secret."

Ryan raised a brow. "How come I don't believe you?"

Keith shrugged. "I don't know, maybe because I'm an asshole."

Ryan laughed. "No need to be so hard on yourself."

"I still think you're a geek though," Keith said playfully.

Ryan held out his hand. "Thanks."

Keith shook his hand. "No, thank you."

Ryan looked confused. "For what?"

"Uh nothing just thank you," Keith said. He couldn't stop from smiling remembering the previous night when he took his sister's virginity.

* * *

"Well, our brothers are back in school. I hope they don't fight," Natalie said to Carrie as they had lunch together outside.

"I don't think they will," Carrie said smiling to herself.

"Listen, if Keith says anything that involves me and my brother…just know that …it's a lie," Natalie said feeling awful for denying her love for her brother.

"I think he mentioned something last night but I know it's not true, or is it?" Carrie asked curiously.

Natalie almost choked on her diet coke. "W-what did he say?"

"That you and your brother were making out."

Natalie was about to deny everything but she knew sooner or later everyone would find out that she and Ryan were in love. "It is true," Natalie said looking down in shame.

"Really? Because Keith and I…well, we made love last night."

Natalie was speechless. "A-are you serious?"

Carrie turned red. "Yes."

"My goodness Carrie Reynolds! I'm really shocked now!"

Carrie scoffed. "Why are you shocked, sweetheart you are just as guilty as I am."

Natalie giggled. "I know."

"Hey sis, you ready to go home?" Ryan asked Natalie after school.

Natalie was walking with Carrie. She had a wicked grin to her pretty face. "I am ready."

"Carrie! Carrie did you need a ride?" Keith called out from the other side of the parking lot.

Carrie nodded and waved goodbye to Natalie and Ryan. Afterwards Natalie giggled. Ryan was confused.

"What are you laughing about?"

"I know something you don't know."

"Oh yeah? Well? Are you going to tell me or am I going to have to tickle you until you do?"

Natalie narrowed her eyes at her brother. "Don't you dare tickle me. You know I hate that!"

Ryan laughed. "Ok then, tell me."

"Carrie and Keith are lovers just like you and I are!"

Ryan gasped. "No way!"

"Yup!"

"What a week this is turning out to be. First you and I become more sexually active than I have ever been with any other girl. Then mom makes out with me, and now Keith and Carrie are lovers?"

Natalie was laughing but stopped. "Wait a minute! Mom made out with you?"

Ryan turned red. "Well, not really she just gave me this really long kiss."

Natalie frowned. "How dare she hit on my man. Now I'm really jealous."

Ryan put his arm around her. "Don't be. You know I love you."

"Yeah but mom is like so pretty!"

"Yes, but YOU'RE mine."

Natalie sighed. "Good to know. I was beginning to think I was going to have to compete with mom."

Ryan laughed. "Let's get home. It's been quite a day."

* * *

"Well, I guess it's time to say goodbye huh?" Natalie asked Ryan.

He was finishing up packing his bags to go away to college. He nodded sadly. "I'm afraid so but not for long. I'll be here not this weekend but the next. I promise."

"I know I'll just miss you so much," Natalie pouted.

Ryan held her and kissed her softly. "I'll miss you too baby."

Just then mom and dad walked in. "Ok you two time for Ryan to go. My baby boy must leave his home," mom said sadly.

Natalie smiled deviously. "Dad, let's take these bags down to the car so mom and son can say their goodbye's."

Ryan's eyes widened. Dad and Natalie left. Mom turned to Ryan and hugged him tightly. "I will miss you and call me every night if you can."

"I will mom," Ryan said sweetly looking into his mother's eyes which reminded him so much of Natalie's.

She reached up and kissed him again. They shared another long wet kiss, which made Ryan's toes curl.

* * *

After dropping Ryan off at school, Natalie stayed with him for a little while to say her goodbyes.

"You sneaky girl, you knew mom was going to kiss me again didn't you?"

Natalie giggled. "You liked it too I bet."

Ryan blushed. "Come here!" He pulled his sister close to him. He kissed her tenderly. Just then, the door opened and Ryan and Natalie quickly broke their kiss. Ryan knew it would be his roommate, but he never imagined it would be…Keith!

"Hey!" Keith yelled.

Carrie stood behind him. "I guess you two are going to be roommates. Should make it more interesting to visit our brothers huh Natalie?"

Natalie smiled. "This IS going to be fun!"

Keith and Ryan high fived each other. Soon enough they four would have fun filled incest weekends to look forward to.

The End