Defense Rests

Story Info
Submissive goes for a train ride.
3.7k words
4.26
22.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She happened into the doorway of the house, half striding and half stumbling, attempting purposeful but in reality feeling close to broken by the many demands of the day. She had a big job, an important job, where those who did not exude power and confidence were routinely relegated to the menial, and she was not of the personality type to be able to accept that fate.

Stowing her keys and purse, she picked up the day's mail left on the kitchen counter and thumbed through it mindlessly. She seemed to be alone in the house, but obviously someone had been home before her to bring in the mail. With a sigh, she picked up the stoppered bottle of wine on the counter -- just enough for one more glass. Pulling a wine glass from the cabinet, she poured the remains of the liquid relaxation from the bottle, shaking it to get the last ruby colored drop. She felt the day's stress start to melt a bit just anticipating the first sharp and woody taste of the wine, and she was not disappointed. There, that was better.

Now, upstairs to change. She walked into the bedroom and was very surprised at the sight awaiting her in the middle of the bed. Carefully arranged were a red dress that she loved to wear because it made her feel sexy in spite of any evidence to the contrary offered by her stubborn mind and self image; a pair of ridiculously, dangerously high heeled shoes, in a red to match the dress; a red lace garter belt complete with black silk stockings; a red lace half bra that would cup her breasts underneath, offering just enough support while not hiding her nipples at all; and a matching pair of red lace crotchless panties.

Clearly, an evening out was planned. She felt herself begin to become aroused just speculating as to what the other had in mind for later. Smiling as she began to remove the day's work clothes, she walked on into the bathroom. Here she found carefully laid our two razors, a can of shaving cream, and a note with explicit directions to shave all the way from her ankles to her belly button.

Blouse and skirt off, she removed her bra and panties and stepped into the shower with the tools. The first was a standard sized lady's razor, and she slathered shaving cream all the way from her left ankle to her left knee. Drawing the razor up from ankle to knee in long, languid strokes, she quickly smoothed her left calf. Rather than continue up that leg, she turned to the right leg and repeated the process.

Now came the right knee, which required particular detail, and was best handled with somewhat shorter and quicker strokes of the blade. The faster she shaved, as she considered what might be in store for later, the hotter she was getting, and she quickly finished the left knee as well. Now she spread shaving cream on each leg in turn from knee to the top crease where her thigh met her abdomen. The lower part of her thigh gave itself to more languorous stroking, and she began to calm down, though her heart was still racing; but as she reached the upper parts the razor again flew in short, rapid bursts. Anticipating the next made her nearly collapse from the weight of her arousal.

The second razor had a tiny head, all the better for getting into particularly tight spaces. She regularly shaved her mound, but hadn't done so in almost a week, leaving a strange, stubbly feeling to her skin. She spread the shaving cream all the way from her asshole to the front of her mound. The bikini razor started at the edges closest to thigh, stroking evenly and firmly, insisting on the submission of the hairs around her slit, moving closer to the center until she was entirely clean. The thought of what he would think when he saw made her careful to get everything naked and ready for his appreciative gaze; the thought of what he would do if he were not pleased made her double check her work. Thinking of either made her hotter still. She was so turned on that she longed to slide something into her aching pussy, but she knew better. Certain pleasures were, in her world, privileges to be earned.

Stepping from the shower, she toweled her hair and then the rest of her body. She loved the process of getting done up for some unknown pleasure, and took extra care with both hair and makeup. When satisfied that she had made herself as alluring as possible, she strode naked into the bedroom and began to dress. The panties left her feeling vulnerable and tawdry, but the initial brief wave of embarrassment she always felt faded quickly into the memory of the effect that those panties never failed to have on sexual partners.

Now came the bra, and she smiled down at her breasts, so perky and utterly unprotected, on display for the pleasure of anyone who cared to look closely enough at the thin fabric of the dress yet to come. The garter belt was her personal favorite, and she took her time in putting it into place just so. The stockings enveloped her legs in delicious silk, making her feel indulgent and pampered, slipping compliantly into the firm grasp of the garters.

Finally she picked up the dress, sliding it over her head and settling it into place, nipples peeking out erect from the effect that simply showering and dressing was having on her. She paused for a moment to consider what all of the people who worked for and with her would think of her compulsion toward submissive behavior. It was certainly not a trait she ever exhibited in her public life, which no doubt added to the excitement of behaving this way in private. Finally, she slid her feet into the heels, bending over to buckle the straps and noticing that this action showed all of her breasts to anyone close enough to see.

Instantly lost in the fantasy of having some unknown man gazing appreciatively upon her breasts and what that might lead him to suggest, she was startled by the sound of the door closing downstairs. He was home, but it would be unlike him to immediately reveal his plans for her this evening. She'd have to first pass muster for her careful preparation, and remember that she was not allowed to ask for details; many times she didn't know what his ultimate plan was until solidly in the middle of it, felating him in a corner booth of some restaurant or dildo fucking the hot young woman who was busily slurping her dripping pussy while he watched from across the room. The allure, for her, was in the surprise. He had never asked her to do something to which she couldn't agree, but neither had he ever asked her to do something with which she was totally comfortable. The fact that he knew her so well and that his surprises always played to some perhaps unrevealed fantasy of her own helped to make her commitment to him absolute and unconditional.

He walked into the bedroom and looked at her, pleased that she appeared to be ready to go. She looked down, purposefully avoiding his gaze as his eyes took in every detail from her toes to her carefully coiffed hair. He smiled his approval and grabbed her gently but firmly by the wrist, drawing her to him. His hand slid beneath the dress, cupping her ass before continuing on around her thigh, checking that those panties were, indeed, in place as planned. He toyed with her clit briefly, making her shudder, but she knew that this was simply an appetizer. The main course could at this point still be hours away. He planted her hand on his cock, and she found it hard and continuing to swell. She looked up at him but his eyes indicated that now was not the time for his pleasure, either.

Wordlessly, he walked away from her and out of the room. She followed, and they got into his car together without speaking. He smiled at her and produced a velvet blindfold, which he placed over her eyes. So she wasn't to know anything until they reached their destination; she felt another wave of desire tinged with nervousness sweep through her body. She settled back into the passenger seat for the silent ride to tonight's destination.

It seemed an eternity until the car slowed and then stopped. He removed the blindfold and it took a moment for her eyes to adjust to the rapidly diminishing light of the day. They were at a house, seemingly on a large bit of land, for she saw no neighboring houses on either side. He came to her side of the car and opened the door for her, taking her hand as she stepped out. They walked together to the front door which he simply opened; obviously, they were expected.

The house was impressive; they had stepped into an octagonal shaped marble foyer at least twenty feet across in the center of which stood a massive round table holding a huge vase of seasonal flowers. He brought her into what appeared to be a drawing room and asked if she'd like a drink; she softly murmured yes, please, master, and he brought her a crystal tumbler of whiskey on the rocks. She suddenly found herself a bit nervous and grateful for the amber liquid and its ability to take the edge off of her growing anticipation. Now others were arriving in the drawing room, and he poured drinks for each of them. She smiled at each new arrival until it began to dawn upon her that there was a common thread -- all of the arrivals were men.

Her eyes grew wide and she suddenly needed to speak to him regardless of any later consequence. The protocol was for her to make the briefest of eye contact and then immediately look down, which she did. If he was willing to entertain conversation, he would initiate it, which he did.

"Is there something you wish to say to me?"

"Is this a party?"

"Yes, it's a party."

"Am I to be the only woman at this party?"

"Yes, I believe so."

"And are we just drinking with these gentlemen?"

"Why, no, my love. They are all here for you. You can tell, I'm sure, by looking at them, that they all want you."

Now she swallowed hard upon coming to a true realization of what he was saying. He walked away from her and across the room to the bar.

"I'm to have sex with all of them?"

He paused with his back to her while pouring another drink. It took longer than it should have, and she realized he'd added something to the whiskey this time. As he crossed the room towards her, he said, "All of them! There are only six of them. And if you'll drink this, you will relax, and I promise -- I promise -- you will enjoy yourself."

Taking the proffered glass from him, she drank it down in one gulp. It was true, she began to relax almost immediately. Within seconds, a man was in front of her smiling as he took her left breast into his hand. She heard herself begin to moan softly as his hand slipped inside the dress, where his caresses progressed to rubbing his broad thumb over her erect nipple. As her arousal grew, her tone became louder, and she found herself moving against this stranger's touch. A second man took her other breast, his touch slightly different, more insistent, and the difference in touch made her cry out with desire. Now the dress was coming off, and she had nothing to do with it, simply noticing that it was in a pile on the floor. Hands on her nipples changed to tongues, licking, sucking, seemingly in a contest to see who could have the most effect on her. Looking around, she saw the other four men staring at her in her lacy red underwear, black silk stockings and heels, with obviously growing erections. Now aroused beyond belief, she began to grind her hips in the air and heard herself begging to be fucked.

The first man moved a hand down to her cunt, rubbing slowly and teasingly around her pussy lips, toying with her asshole, venturing down the tops of her thighs before finally moving to her now throbbing clit. She heard herself scream with satisfaction as he worked her, moving his fingers in delicate circles that became more insistent, then turned into deliberate strokes. He continued until she was sure she would come, and then, sensing this, he slowed again. She was now moving hard and fast against his fingers, almost roaring for her pussy to be filled. A third man ordered her to her knees, spread her legs from behind, and jammed his swollen cock into her. She would have sworn she'd never been this aroused, and she began to move with him, fucking him back in earnest, begging him to fuck her harder and deeper, on the verge of climax. It was more than he could take, and he came quickly, before she had. Briefly disappointed, she slowed for him to withdraw, but she had only seconds before she felt herself filled with a different cock -- a different size, shorter but thicker, different rhythm, and she quickly resumed her frenzied response to this new delight.

Now there was a third cock in front of her, and she heard herself being ordered to suck it clean. She started to come just as she opened her lips to take it in, and had to pause for a moment, helpless at the waves brought on by her release. It seemed to take several minutes for her to recover, and the cock in front of her face was ready, not so willing to wait for her orgasm to subside fully. He pushed himself into her throat and she willingly sucked him in as deeply as she could. She loved giving head; it was something in which she prided herself, but this cock had been kept waiting and was in no mood for finesse. He fucked her mouth furiously, and she kept up as best she could. Finally she regained control to the point that she wanted to be in charge of the task at hand. She pulled away from his cock, looking up and locking his eyes with hers. Running a hard, pointed tongue down the side of his shaft made him moan loudly, and she stroked him very deliberately with that evil tongue for a couple of minutes before taking just the head into her mouth. Closing her lips around it, she ran her tongue around the point where it joined the shaft, once, twice, three times; this was too much for him, and he once again took control, fucking her mouth as if it were her pussy. She felt him tense and heard a low moan begin in his throat; she sucked furiously at that point, drawing him in as deeply as she could, feeling the trickle of come begin to fill her throat. He exploded into her mouth, moaning loudly, and she greedily sucked up every drop that he had to give, licking the head of his member clean. She was good with instructions; suck it clean, after all, meant just that.

Her performance with this cock did not go unnoticed by the men yet to receive their party favors, and immediately there was another in front of her face. She smiled sweetly, almost coyly up at him, slowly rolling her tongue out of her ravaged mouth until it was fully extended. She started with the very tip of his cock, running her tongue around the head. She avoided getting too close to the opening, because she knew that for certain men that was more torture than pleasure, and as she had no history with this particular cock, she chose to play it safe. Her tongue proceeded to that magical spot where head joins shaft, and he responded with an almost guttural growl of approval. .Now the licking turned once again to long, languorous strokes up and down the length of him, taking in the top of his balls at the base. She delicately ran her tongue around one of those balls, tasting the salty sweat of him. She ran her tongue down the base of his balls toward his asshole, but stopped short of rimming it with her tongue. He might have liked that, but he also might not have wanted his fuck buddies to know that he did. Now he was throbbing and almost whimpering with desire, and she bent over his swollen cock in earnest, taking it into the very back of her throat. He was not as insistent as the last, and allowed her to suck him slowly at first, then faster and faster, until he, too, came into the back of her throat. The sensation startled her for a brief moment, but she recovered immediately, once again licking and sucking his cock and balls completely clean.

She had barely finished when she felt hands on both ass cheeks, and knew that there was another cock at the ready just outside her cunt. This time she turned to face its owner, spreading her legs as wide as she could manage He planted knees inside her widespread thighs and thrust himself into her all at once. She gasped at the size of him -- either because of or in spite of the previous two shafts to fill her, this one seemed to stretch her almost to the point of pain. Still, she moved with him as fast and hard as she could, until she was frustrated at her lack of mobility beneath him. She pushed him off of her, onto his back, and straddled his still huge cock, riding him as if he were a bucking bronco. Every down thrust pushed his pubic bone against her clit, and she knew that she'd come again, but she'd need some help. She found her clit with her own fingers, moving in rhythm to the motion of her fucking, coming more quickly than she'd thought she would. She'd always been prone to multiple orgasms when thoroughly aroused, and her climax seemed to become stronger and stronger for what seemed an eternity. She was so caught up in her own pleasure that she barely even noticed that he'd come, too, and her pussy was dripping with more than her own juices, making her fingers slippery on her own throbbing clit. She collapsed on the floor face down, thoroughly spent but completely satisfied.

She'd lost count of the cocks she'd serviced so far, and was genuinely surprised when she felt another starting to push its way into her from behind. Rising to all fours, she willingly took him in, matching his pace and rhythm, amazed that even at this point she was still capable of being aroused. As they moved together, she heard an odd noise coming from behind her and felt him tense and slow his pace, then stop altogether. Curious, she turned around to find the man who had brought her here, the man who had arranged this delectable evening for her enjoyment, ass fucking the man who was fucking her; the noise she'd heard had come from the tube of lubricant now lying on the floor beside them. Just the sight of it made her start to come again, and she heard herself screaming with satisfaction at being so thoroughly used. It took a moment for the three of them to get into synch, and she wasn't quite sure what was doing it for the guy in the middle -- fucking her dripping wet and thoroughly abused pussy or being fucked up the ass by her own man, but whatever it was it brought him quickly to the edge of climax and he shot yet another wad into her. Her man took longer to finish, grinding himself into the other's ass but pulling out just in time to coat the abused ass's cheeks with his own load of come.

She glanced around the room and found the sight almost comical. It looked like a sexual battlefield with all of the combatants thoroughly spent, draped over various pieces of furniture and in some cases simply lying on the floor. Picking herself up, she once again wordlessly asked permission to speak to her other.

"Yes?"

"Is the party over now?"

"If you say it is, it is."

"I'd really like to get cleaned up if I could."

"The bathroom is across the foyer. I will meet you there momentarily."

She looked around again, this time taking in the assortment of faces belonging to the amazing cocks she'd had the pleasure of riding and sucking for the past two hours. Smiling her thanks, she gathered her dress and walked slowly from the room. She slipped into the bathroom, which she found stocked with sumptuous linens and a bottle of her own perfume. There was come all over the stockings, so she peeled them off, noting as she did that those ridiculous heels had remained on her feet for the duration of the evening's festivities. Knowing that she was not yet allowed the luxury of a full shower, she cleaned herself up the best she could, dragged a brush through her now wild hair, and applied fresh perfume. She slipped the dress back over her head and was ready to face the real world once again.

When she stepped outside the bathroom, he was waiting for her.

12