Defiance of the Jedi

Story Info
Asajj forces Anakin to have sex with her at the Yavin temple.
2.4k words
4.09
63k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nazgul109
nazgul109
174 Followers

Defiance of the Jedi

Asajj Ventress pressed her relentless lightsaber attacks against Anakin Skywalker in the pouring rain, atop the ancient Yavin temple. Anakin deflected the twin crimson blades with a lightsaber mastery that far exceeded his age and training. Anakin gave himself over to the force, allowing it to completely guide his actions. It was almost effortless for him.

Asajj however, was a true master of the blade. She could already perceive the weakness in the young padawan's form. He relied on his talent too much.he had great power in the force but he did not have the discipline of training that had forged Asajj into such a deadly weapon. Talent could only get one so far. Asajj intensified her violent slashing attacks. His arrogance was a weakness, like his entire corrupt order. She would defeat him....then make the young man pay for his overconfidence.

With a sudden unorthodox spinning attack, Asajj twisted her blade quickly and knocked Anakin's lightsaber out of his grip. Before he could recover his weapon, she closed the distance between them, crossing her red blades at his neck.

Anakin froze. The fight was over. She had him. Her blades were at his neck in a scissor like cross. He couldn't believe he had lost! How was this possible! At once he realized this was likely to be his end. The Sith woman would have no mercy.

Asajj considered killing him right then and there to complete her ascension. But something made her pause before decapitating her helpless foe. She would enjoy this victory....savor it. She would teach Anakin the price of arrogance here atop this temple.

Asajj smiled cruelly as she slowly slid her blades away from Anakin's neck. Suddenly she bashed him over the head with the curved hilt of one of her sabers. Anakin felt darkness close over his view as he fell unconscious.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

As he awoke, the pain throbbed in his head mercilessly. He struggled to focus his vision. Asajj Ventress stood in front of him, bathed in the red glow of the gas giant. They were still atop the Yavin temple, the warm smell of the jungle was all around him. He leaned his head up to meet her cruel gaze, groggily trying to regain his senses. He was sitting on a pile of stone debris left from their wild fight. His hands were tied behind him and his feet felt like they were bound as well. The only sound was the hot night air blowing across the stone base of the temple. He was at the mercy of a Sith.

Anakin's anger flooded back upon recognizing the mocking smile of the pale woman. He struggled against his bonds, trying desperately to break free.

"Don't bother." Asajj's voice came in a low hateful rasp. "I've tied you with vibro-cord tow cables from my ship. You're not going anywhere."

Anakin said nothing. His anger surged through him like a burning flame. Asajj slowly walked around him. From his position, sitting and completely tied to the debris, he felt her hateful gaze tearing into him as she slowly circled her helpless prey.....no doubt relishing the feeling of power at having a padawan at her mercy.

If he could summon the force....if he could just focus himself enough....Anakin closed his eyes and tried to concentrate on his bonds. He focus was quickly broken when Asajj ran her small white hand through his hair from behind, up the back of his head.

Walking back around to face her seated prey, Asajj considered her next move.

"I could present you to my new masters alive." She mused. "You would be quite a prize to be delivered intact."

Anakin said nothing. She had said "masters"...that meant she was not the second Sith Lord...rather one of their minions. He returned her gaze with defiance.

"You had better kill me." He announced to the bald creature. "Because if I get free I'm going to kill you."

Asajj said nothing...still pacing around him...appraising her prey like a cautious Tusken Raider. Her clothing had been shredded in the lightsaber battle. Her pure white shoulders stood in stark contrast to the red night of the Yavin jungle.

"First I need to teach you a lesson." She announced. "I think...I'm going to fuck you."

Anakin snorted. "Even if you weren't the most disgusting Sith bitch I'd ever met in my life, I'd have to decline on general principle."

Asajj reached into her pocket and pulled out Anakin's holo-emitter. He recognized the device as the one he kept with him at all times....the one that held the image of....

Asajj activated the emitter and Padme's face sprang up in the blue light.

"Afraid to be unfaithful to this little cunt?" Asajj mocked.

"That's my wife, you bald bitch."

Asajj's smile widened, reminding Anakin of that sleazy Watto winning a bet.

"Indeed." Asajj replied. "Then this is going to be even more of a betrayal than I'd hoped."

Pulling out and igniting a single lightsaber, Asajj aimed the tip directly at Anakin's chest. With practiced skill, she sliced his tunic down the middle, the heat of her blade leaving a slight black scar on his body. She deftly sliced down his pant legs as well, splitting them open. Anakin endured the pain of the blade on his skin stoically.

Asajj deactivated her blade and stepped back from her quarry. She slid out of her utility belt and pulled her damaged clothing over her head. Asajj Ventress stood completely naked in front of Anakin with the exception of her black, knee-high boots. Anakin suddenly realized she truly intended to carry out her sexual threat.

Asajj's body was flawless. Her pure white skin emphasized by dark black nipples. Two curved black markings accentuated her left nipple. Other than that she was totally pale...as pale as her lifeless eyes. And her pussy was as bald as her head.

Asajj stepped back again, picking up the holo-emitter and turning its display size up to maximum. Placing the small device on the ground in front of Anakin, she smiled in satisfaction at the beautiful visage of Padme starring longingly at Anakin in blue holographic splendor.

"I want you to look her in the eyes as you betray her." Asajj said as she stepped back from placing the holo-emitter on the ground.

Walking up to Anakin, she faced him as a predator ready to pounce. Asajj lowered her face Anakin's. She touched her nose to his, rubbing back and forth, her pale eyes only inches from his.

"You're never going to get me inside you, bitch." He whispered with hatred.

Asajj moved her face back, staring at him now in acceptance of his challenge.

"You wanna bet?"

Asajj slid down his body, pulling his sliced open shirt apart as she moved down. Her small white hands caressed up his thighs pulling his sliced open pant legs apart. Deftly, with the same skills she applied to a lightsaber hilt, she found his cock and began gently stroking it.

Anakin refused to look down. He couldn't believe this was happening. His mind screamed out in outrage as he felt his dick being teased by the Sith woman.

Asajj cupped Anakin's balls tenderly in her left hand and began massaging them gently. She opened her lips and sucked the head of his ample cock into her mouth.

Anakin still refused to look down. He felt the warmth of her mouth engulf him. The sounds of her slurping and sucking on his cock filled the silent night air. He felt himself rapidly hardening under her gentle ministrations. He felt he cock rising to its full strength in her mouth.

Looking at the hovering image of Padme in front of him, Anakin felt guilt wash over him. He would never have cheated on Padme....he loved her more than life itself. But as he stared into the holographic eyes of his wife...he almost believed she could see him now. It was humiliating....he was being betrayed by his own body. He couldn't help it. As Asajj mouthed his now rock hard erection fully, the noisy blow-job and slight moans of the Sith woman were turning Anakin on. He had no choice....Asajj was just too good at what she was doing for him to resist.

Asajj moaned in delight at the size and hardness of Anakin's stimulated cock. Her blow-job having served its purpose, she released him from her sucking mouth and stood to face him.

"Well now look at that." She mocked him. "Have you done this before?"

Anakin's face was red with anger and outrage. She appraised him for just a moment before reaching out with her right hand and grabbing him by the throat.

Asajj suddenly straddled Anakin, her pale white legs pushing herself up on his lap. Finding his throbbing erection with her left hand, she guided him between her seething pussy lips. As his cock found her waiting wetness, she bared down, impaling her pussy on his dick.

Asajj's face turned to a look of surprise and pleasure as she moaned. "Ahhhhhh..."

Anakin stared straight ahead, trying to ignore the feeling of her. Her skin touching his...her breath on his cheek....the heat of her vice-like pussy engulfing his dick. He tried to ignore her....tried to distance himself mentally.

Asajj pressed her jack-booted feet onto the ground and began to raise and lower herself on Anakin's cock. She started slowly, gyrating her pussy in circles as she ground her swollen clit against his throbbing erection. It turned her on so much to be in control like this....to have all the power.

Anakin felt her right nipple bumping against his cheek, sliding across his lips as Asajj impaled herself upon him. She was holding onto his head for support, not looking him in the face, but rather riding him as her panting became increasingly ragged. Anakin fought down the natural urge to suck on her dark nipple.

Asajj moaned in ecstasy as her pussy spasmed and came all over him. Her body twitched and shook as pleasure flowed through her small white form. Holding onto his head for support, she panted with satisfaction.

"Ohhhhh yesssss." She hissed, pulling back her head to bring her mouth to his ear.

As she nibbled on his earlobe she whispered to him. "That's one."

Anakin said nothing, his anger and humiliation overpowering rational thought.

"Don't worry." She continued, "I'm multi-orgasmic."

Anakin realized it was not over as she began raising and lowering herself again on top of him. She held him by the shoulders this time, thrusting again and again onto his dick.

"Huhh ...huh....huh....hhhhuhhh...ooooohhhh.....yessss....huhhh....huhh..." she moaned.

Anakin made no sound. He struggled to control his breathing....struggled to control his anger....to control his cock. That was becoming the hardest part. She felt so tight around him. His body only knew that it was feeling pleasure. Looking at Padme's holo-image, he felt a fresh wave of guilt wash over him.

"Ohhhhh.....ohhhhhh.....yyyyyyeeeeesssssssss!" Asajj called out as she came a second time, her body spasming uncontrollably.

"Two." She whispered to him. "Great self-control, padawan."

Part of Anakin still couldn't believe this was really happening to him. It felt like something out of a dream.

Asajj shifted her weight, and the angle of his dick inside of her. Drenched in sweat, she began to ride him harder.

It began to rain again on the humid jungle world. Anakin and Asajj were silhouetted against the red glow of the gas giant above as they fucked in the hot rain. The drizzle became a downpour, soaking the two as Asajj Ventress moaned in pleasure atop her helpless captive's cock.

"Ahhhh....ahhhh....it's the right time....if you're...lucky....ahhhh....ahhhh...I.....might get pregnant." Asajj whispered to her captive.

Anakin gritted his teeth. There had to be something he could do. Could he stop himself from cuming through the force? Could he take back control of his body through concentration and discipline?

As he felt his balls tightening her realized the truth: he couldn't stop such a basic biological need. He was going to fill her pussy.

Asajj was close to cuming yet again. Her thrusts became harder and more insistent. Her pussy was demanding its prize, clamping down on him mercilessly.

"Ohhh...oohhh...I want you to...ohhh....to look at her when you cum..." she mocked him. "I want you to....aahhh....to betray her completely."

Anakin could not help but look at Padme's visage. He had never felt so utterly low in his life. He had never been so completely defeated before. Even his loss to Dooku and not been this humiliating....this personal.

At once, Anakin came inside Asajj. He struggled not to pump his hips but they spasmed and convulsed with a life of their own, helping to stimulate his throbbing dick up into her.

"Ahhhhhhhh!!!!" Asajj screamed out as she felt him flood her hungry snatch. The feeling of him cuming sent her over the edge. Her body shook uncontrollably as she orgasmed with him.

The rain still fell on their bodies as Asajj held Anakin in her twisted embrace. She would kill him now...he had served his purpose....far greater than she had imagined.

Asajj could see it now...the future. Despite her victory here tonight, Anakin was strong in the force. His seed would create within her an all powerful Sith, the likes of which the galaxy had never seen.

As she felt Anakin's cock shrinking to slowly slide out of her, Asajj's only regret was that Anakin would not live to see the day when his bastard son would rise to rule the galaxy.

Anakin's rage was more powerful than ever in his life. He focused the anger with his mind, he held onto it like a tool. It gave him a strength he had never before known. Anakin directed his thoughts to the tow-cable around his hands. With a rage he had never before possessed, he suddenly lashed out with the force and shredded the wire bonds with his mind.

Asajj felt the dark side energy erupt from the man beneath her. She was suddenly shocked that a padawan could wield such dark power.

At once, Anakin stood, his bound feet tearing away their bindings as much with the dark side of the force as with his muscles.

Asajj was thrown off him as he stood. Before she could recover he struck her face with the back of his mechanical hand. Asajj was too stunned to prevent his next attack. He lashed out with the force, hitting her with an invisible blow of such strength that her small body flew back off the side of the temple.

Asajj fell screaming into the deep chasm below. Anakin stood at the edge alone, looking down at the falling Sith whore as she descended into darkness.

Alone atop the Yavin temple, Anakin Skywalker's scream of anger and defiance echoed down into the pit.

nazgul109
nazgul109
174 Followers