Defiled Ch. 01: Endless Worship

Story Info
Faithful followers unknowingly walk into a demon's abode.
6.2k words
4.45
36.1k
35

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/05/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EvilSmile
EvilSmile
28 Followers

Edited by: CiaoSteve

*****

It is a scorching summers evening, the dry day drags on as the sun drops down behind houses and tall trees. A few rays of light do manage to shine through, illuminating the stained glass windows, refracting beautiful shades of red, green and yellow throughout the church. Unlit candles are placed at particular points; many of them are already at half their normal size since they were allowed to burn through the night before. Just below the candles are small pools of wax that dripped off the old tables arranged in a useful fashion.

With the doors to the building still closed, a growing mass of people are milling outside left to their own devices, choosing to pass the time by talking amongst themselves. Small light hearted conversations do well in filling large gaps in time where one would normally stand idle.

Most of those waiting outside seem to be male, many of whom take to wearing formal attire with shaven or at least well kept beards. The women who make up a small part of the crowd wear tailored dresses that reach past their knees. Most have simple and minimalistic designs with little for the eye to absorb.

The doors to the church stay unopened for about an hour, and through this time, the conversations become lively as the need for entertainment increases. Soon, the church bells ring out, and some jump, rightfully agitated by the needlessly loud instruments.

The boisterous conversations do stop as many church goers take a moment to listen to the synchronized bells, allowing the music to wash over them and sooth their souls.

One woman in particular though, despite the bells, groans anxiously and takes it upon herself to find out why the doors remain unmoved.

"Percy, Sweetheart." She says to the well dressed man wrapped around her arm. "I'm going to take a walk, you mind coming with me?"

His eyes narrow, questioning her request, but as he does, he notices a group of old friends belonging to the congregation. There is confidence in the way they present themselves as they continue walking towards him in an effort to mingle.

Amongst the milling crowd, one person in particular stood out. She is wearing an expensive and stylish broach pinned to her red, form hugging dress. It is the kind that would shimmer in the sun when worn on a bright day, immediately drawing the eye to her cleavage.

Small beads of sweat slowly accumulate as she walks with a vivacious sway in her hips, moving from her neck to her breasts as they bounce, teasing most of the men around her. They glance, and she smiles knowingly. A few of their wives or girlfriends are quick to pinch an ear to regain the attention of their loved ones.

"No, I think I'll stay for the time being, so go on, I'll be right here when you get back." With that, he crosses over to brush her hair to one side, and plants a light kiss on her forehead.

She then forces a dimpled smile, a bit disappointed by his response, but continues in the other direction, and around the church corner. There are a few windows propped open with splintered wooden blocks, allowing one to peer inside the sweltering building.

With an ear pointed towards the opening, she keeps still and silent, waiting for the slightest sounds.

Unfortunately, with the obnoxious bells still ringing, she struggles to pick up anything other than what she has been listening to for the past few minutes. There is something else though. The building itself emanates its own persona. A combination of intense heat, in itself incredibly off putting, and a strong force is poking and prodding at her mind, dragging her curiosity deeper.

Her heart quickens as her breathing deepens.

Her hands soon find themselves around her own secret entrance, and she extends her foot, kicking the block out of place to slide down feet first.

Fortunately, the window itself is wide enough for her to ease through, but her diminutive form ends up slipping, causing her to land with a loud thud. She does end up hitting the ground, butt first, knocking over one of the many tables.

Unable to hide the noise her embarrassing tumble, she catches the attention of a nun dressed as her religion demands. Her face is beautifully feminine and pale, and her eyes a sparkling blue. It would be safe to say that with such radiance; she would easily draw favor from anyone in a room. Her voice, soft and enchanting, is incredibly soothing to hear. In fact, it does well in drowning out the sounds of the church bells.

"Pardon me, but I don't think that's the correct entrance." She smiles lightly as her voice reverberates off the stone walls.

As an intruder she is quick to apologize, but the nun before her is just as quick to forgive.

"It's alright, I'm sure you didn't mean any harm." Her demeanor is incredibly calm for one who witnessed another trespass. "So, my dear, why don't you tell me your name?"

"Agnella..." Her voice wavers a bit, with the heat starting to get to her.

"You don't seem quite right dear." The nun points towards an empty seat, its woodwork intricate and well kept. "Come here, sit down for a while, and let me get you something to drink."

Agnella does as she is told, without a fuss. She sits down and patently waits for her new acquaintance. In that time, she takes in all the room has to offer in aesthetic appeal.

The church has an obvious weathered look to it, as the stonework is cracked in multiple places. However, much effort has been put into restoration; she even recalls many generous donations going towards rebuilding the site.

The pews are organized nicely, set up in six rows of four, more than enough room for those who wish to sit and listen to their shepherds speak openly. There are also quite a few long stem candle holders at the base of an oddly marked confessional.

Just before rising from her seat to properly examine its symbols, her hostess returns with a glass cup, and politely motions for her to sit back down.

"No, please stay there, I can't have you collapsing on me." She passes Agnella her cup "Here take this. It's something my family passed on through generations."

She takes a sip, and coughs, not used to the strong scent or taste, but she decides to continue drinking, if only to quench her thirst.

"I suppose it's our fault for making you wait so long under the sun."

Agnella then responds with the cup still close to her lips.

"How can you wear all of those clothes and still be able to work without fainting?"

On that note, her acquaintance smiles, almost from ear to ear, and stands directly in front of Agnella. Each step she takes echoes throughout the halls as her heels clack against the marble flooring.

"Well, I'd like to think I was made to love the heat, sweating and heaving heavily as I'm taken and thrashed about. Although to be perfectly honest, I haven't had much luck with men in a long...long time."

Agnella's eyes grow wide and her jaw drops as she struggles to process the coming information.

"Why would you say such things, this is a place of..."

Just before finishing her judgmental statement, the glass she was holding drops. Her body, now racked with pain as she shivers uncontrollably

"What is it my dear? Not used to hearing holy women speak so openly?" She stops for moment, only to remove a few articles of clothing, revealing her curvaceous figure.

Her hips are wide, and do well in complementing her rear end in a way that would demand the attention of most men when passing by. Her core is well toned with occasional beads of sweat running down, gliding past her bellybutton. She is positively gorgeous, with a bust that is impossible to miss as multiple tattoos stem from around her areola, down her torso, ending along her arched backside.

She smiles once again, eyeing Agnella hungrily. "I hope you enjoyed your drink, it's a strong brew I made, especially for women like you. Trust me, I know how it feels, you're going to experience a little pain at first, but it will pass as it's replaced with an intense heat, followed by the need to have that perverted voice at the back of your head take over. I'd bet that your skin is tingling now, just aching to be touched."

She motions towards an open door adjacent to her, with stairs leading downwards.

"Tell you what." She says, removing the last of her clothing. "People will be flooding these halls soon, why don't you follow me to somewhere a little more private. Then I'll give you...my antidote."

Agnella can relate with every word, knowing the now naked nun is telling the truth, for her body is no longer doubled over in pain. She cannot help but feel sensitive all over.

Her breathing is inconsistent and her exhaling is tinged with moans of passion. Her vision is becoming blurred and she finds herself incapable of seeing past the sultry woman before her, everything beyond that point remains out of focus. Her mind's eye is now fixated on the beauty of her hostess

The once calming nun now reaches out to her, but she recoils, almost screaming lustfully as her body continues to tremble.

"Let me carry you, my dear." She does not appear to have the muscle definition needed to hold another grown woman, even if she is petite. However, she scoops Agnella into her arms with little effort, her strength seemingly coming from nowhere.

"By the way" She whispers. "My given name is Cadenza, and I'm going to make sure you remember it, like the all others did."

Gracefully, Cadenza carries her to a room well below the main hall, one out of view with no windows for onlookers to stare into. The poorly lit room has a strange circle drawn at the center of it. Not too far from the circle, are a multitude of whips, chains and collars.

Beside the table these tools rest upon stands a lone woman. Her arms are crossed, from what Agnella can tell, she does happen to be in the nude.

"We have a message to give today, and now you have to take care of another." She says, stepping out from the shadows, her attractive and dark complexion becoming noticeable as the flickering light exposes her. "Look at this one, she can barely even move without you giving a command, she's still shaking like a whore."

Just before opening her mouth again to protest against Agnella's poor treatment, Cadenza takes a deep breath, only to bark an order.

"Get dressed, I don't have time to argue with you again, the doors are about to open." She carefully sets Agnella onto the circle drawn in wax. "I'll deal with one problem at a time, now go!"

As if she were wound up like a toy and sent on a mission, the once concerned woman bows deeply to pick her clothes up from the floor and run upstairs. Her feet slapping against the marble steps in a hurried motion, she does trip at the top, but she manages to catch herself and closes the door behind her, granting privacy.

"Now that we're alone, I get to show you what it's like to belong to me."

Cadenza eyes her prey carefully, and stands back chanting words one could only perceive as a jumbled and disturbing language. Her voice becomes grating and harsh as her tone grows intense. The candles around the room quickly flare then dim back down as her short ritual ends.

Agnella is still sat in the wax circle, eyes now rolled back in an orgasmic bliss as the effects of the drink continue. She moans her new mistress's name in between each breath. Her weakened mind is now addled with visions of two lovers, locked in an endless embrace. Their honest forms intertwined while resting atop a pile of bodies, also buckling with desire.

Around them are fires that grow with each orgasm. The blaze surrounding the orgy only fuels the frustration behind each exasperated thrust. None of them are able to feel completely satisfied, as their bodies plead for more.

This vision soon fades from Agnella's mind and she reaches out instinctively, turning in the direction of her mistress to ask one question.

"What was...that?

Cadenza responds, licking her lips as one hand finds its way to her own clitoris.

"It was heaven, and I hope to feel it one day." She shivers with delight at the feel of her dripping pussy. Her feminine fluids accidentally snuff out a small candle just below her.

"Agnella my dear, why don't you come a little closer?"

Cadenza's thrall does as she is ordered, her body still in tune with her mistress's will.

Cadenza walks forward, with poise in each step as she speaks with another spell in mind.

Her skin soon develops an unnatural hue as it changes from a pale white, to an astonishing purple. Every unsightly blemish and scar that was once a part of her has now disappeared without a trace. Her skin is unbelievably smooth, only adding to her breathtaking visage as pointed horns protrude from her skull.

Agnella stares on, absorbing every new aspect of her mistress.

"You see, I can shift from form to form."

She flaunts her new assets for her thrall to see, Cadenza's chest bounces freely as her spaded tale smacks her own rear, leaving multiple bright red marks behind.

"I only use this shape for taming my slaves, or to punish the disobedient."

After the transformation is finished, Agnella leans forward with her begging tongue out, hoping to catch a taste of her demonic overlord.

Cadenza notices this and reacts with a rather sinister tone.

"Oh c'mon now, you're gunna need to open a lot wider than that."

Without warning, she pulls her hand away from her crotch, revealing a fully erect cock, its veins pulsating aggressively. Mistress had now become master, or maybe both at the same time. The cock plops itself on Agnella's wet tongue, but before she can properly respond to such a surprise, Cadenza forces the member down her open throat.

"It's okay if you choke a little." Cadenza proclaims. "I enjoy listening to the sounds of a struggling slut downing my dick."

On command, the room fills with the unmistakable sounds of gagging, as her mammoth member slides in and out of Agnella's abused mouth. Her eyes are watering to a point where her makeup becomes a mess of what it once was as. She is now gasping desperately for air in between the thrusts of the huge cock.

Through all the forced face-fucking, Agnella manages to keep eye contact with her mistress who runs a hand through her new pet's long braided hair. After a few moments of rough oral pleasure, Cadenza uses the same hand to shove the rest of her waiting dick into the occupied passage.

"That's not good enough dear; I know you can do so much better!"

She pushes her hips, allowing her appendage to have a few more precious seconds of bliss before pulling out completely, leaving her oversized shaft covered with a delicious mixture of saliva and pre-cum, thick white strings of which dribble to the floor.

Cadenza cannot help but revel in her work, as she slaps her new submissive slave across the face with her soaked rod. She does so repeatedly while looking down at Agnella, who simply stares back with an erotic expression plastered across her cum glazed face.

"The rest of your master's body needs to be played with too." Cadenza then lifts her member, revealing a pair of large and heavy balls. "I hope they're not too big for you, I would hate for you to suffocate between my legs." Her sarcastic undertone strikes an unpleasant chord in her new slave, but part of Agnella buckles under the idea of being smothered.

There is a hint of impatience as Agnella presses her face against the massive balls on display. Her lips purse as she submissively kisses each of them, teasing her master for a while. The scent of the demon's intoxicating musk drives her onward, and she reaches down to finger herself.

After a few minutes of uninterrupted sucking and licking, Agnella draws back to worship every centimeter of warn savory flesh. Not one spot remains untouched, and she smiles in appreciation, as one should when serving.

"Ma'am" Agnella says, still marveling at the sight of her master. "How'd they get so big?"

She goes on without pausing for an answer to the question, and continues to caress Cadenza's cock with both hands, easing them up and down the long shaft. As she does, she is pleased to find out that her hands are barely able to wrap around her masters impressive member.

"Hmmn, where I'm from, most of my siblings are blessed with such endowments between their legs." In that moment, Cadenza looks away. "There are sisters who've..." She swiftly cuts her sentence off by, feeling a nagging need to focus on the lewd task before her.

Of course, the constant waves of pressure building within her rod are also too powerful to ignore, and she quickly turns to the sex slave below.

"Fuck, this is what I get for keeping my hands out of my pants for so long, I need to cum!"

Agnella then looks up in her master's general direction; her cute brown eyes occasionally shift since she is still fixated on stimulating the massive tool of pleasure in her hands.

"Are you always this full, will it hurt?"

Cadenza notes her slave's concern, and realizes that her mind was just opened to a whole new world where its possibilities could be endless. However, this feeling is replaced by an incredible desire to release her payload, all across Agnella's petite body.

"Yes, it always hurts; they convulse uncontrollably and tighten as I shoot off everything I have. Sometimes, if I'm careful I'll be able to restrain myself; sex with me can always get a bit...messy."

Agnella's tongue hungrily slides across her lips as she moans at the thought of being doused in unholy seed. Her mind is now plagued by images of the cock she is holding in both hands exploding, and her petite body being coated in delicious waves of warm spunk.

Cadenza was feeling the effects of continued stimulation. The terrific sensation building within her is starting to move, shifting from her balls to her mammoth shaft.

Her head then flares intensely and pulses as cream gushes from the unyielding hose that is her powerful dick. Agnella is instantly covered in sticky seed. She consciously opens her maw in hopes of catching a mouthful of rich ivory semen.

Cadenza's screams and moans of wild passion are strong and undeniably loud. The candles around the circle burn even brighter as the flames unexpectedly shoot up, causing the temperature within the stone walled room to increase.

"It feels so good!" Cadenza's eyes roll over as the flames emanating from the candles on the ground lick at her ankles. "I don't ever want to stop, keep that dirty mouth open, there's plenty more where that came from!"

Her words are partially incoherent since they were pushed through her sighs of relief, but Agnella does not need a translation to understand what she is to do.

She reaches forward, placing one hand on her master's smooth outer thigh, as the other hand moves past her cheeks, reaching around to plunge a wet and squirming digit into Cadenza's twitching ass.

"Oh, you playful little minx, I'm going to get you back for that."

A smile, less menacing than those before it, can be seen across her face, her lips bitten and bleeding from the orgasm she is still stuck in.

"For now, how about I test how much you can swallow."

With that, Agnella's teary eyes close tightly as Cadenza pushes the entire length of flesh down her esophagus, forcing Agnella to choke.

"Here I go again!"

Cadenza's mighty orbs are pressed against her thrall's face, so she may feel the sensation of cum leaving her balls as she empties herself completely.

Agnella's throat distends beautifully as she voluntarily swallows overwhelming loads of her master's rich stream, draining everything Cadenza has to offer.

The abuse goes on for several minutes, until finally, after relieving herself. Cadenza pulls out with a lewd and wet audible *pop*, allowing her mate to collapse onto the ground.

EvilSmile
EvilSmile
28 Followers
12