Defiled Ch. 02: Confession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EvilSmile
EvilSmile
28 Followers

"Yes, you want things to get messy too, don't you?" Cadenza remarks. Soft moans escape her lungs as she breathes heavily in the face of their awestruck visitor.

"I dedicated my life to the church, only to find a monster like you lurking down here." Before she can finish prattling on, Cadenza plants a rough kiss upon her trembling lips.

This petrified nun yelps in response to the sudden assault on her senses. She can feel her tongue intertwine with Cadenza's. They playfully dance, hugging and sliding past one another until the foreign mass of flesh in her slavering maw begins to change in shape. From the tip, Cadenza's tongue splits in two, and becomes rather smooth as even more saliva exchanges between open mouths.

The nun pushes Cadenza back and gets an eyeful of her captor's beautiful demonic form. Cadenza's image shifts entirely, no longer the chaste holy sister others once knew. Her skin changes color, back to its inhuman purplish tint. Her spaded tale sways back and forth, signaling her unrest. Cadenza's eager disposition is also made known by her prominent veiny rod, now leaning against the nun's belly.

"You mustn't blame yourself for what's about to happen, just take comfort in knowing that you did all you could to shield the faithful from my strong desires," Cadenza says, patronizing the poor woman who is now trembling fearfully.

Tears flow down her lovely face, her lips shimmering in candle light as the demonic slab of flesh draws even closer. The nun, still frightened, turns about and takes a deep breath.

"Help-" An unexpected hand crosses over her face. Nerezza aids in this endeavor by bringing her to the floor, and pushing the woman's head forward.

The sudden forceful movement causes the nun to gasp in surprise, and in this moment Cadenza's fat cock fills her captive's delightfully warm mouth. Drool trickles from the left side of her reddened face as Cadenza tilts her head, trying to get a better look at her new submissive slave.

"Oh yes just like that. I only wish there was more time to spend with you," she says, with half her shaft fitting inside the open hole. "Now let's say hello to our guests. I can't wait to see their faces when they realize how far gone they truly are. All they need is a proper shepherd to herd them."

Cadenza lazily snaps her fingers, signaling Nerezza who rolls her eyes in frustration. She then walks over to the nearby table, pulling a leather collar of its surface. Agnella leans forward with an ecstatic expression and Nerezza snaps it around her neck. It chokes her, and she gags while painfully gasping for air.

"Looks cute on her, doesn't it?" the demon playfully chuckles.

Percy stares on with jealous intensity and curiosity. He then looks to Cadenza, with eyes shifting about while searching for some sort of explanation.

"Don't worry, I have one for you too, dear."

Percy averts his gaze, and hangs his head in shame while wallowing in self pity as Nerezza continues her work, ensuring the rest of Cadenza's reluctant slaves are given the same treatment. Percy's hopes of escaping are now dashed to the wayside. His fists tighten up, only causing pain to flow through his body. His mind is still under demonic control, enforcing unquestioning obedience. Once again, Percy grits his teeth and endures as the leather collar is snaps in place. Its studded outward exterior seems well made.

Meanwhile, the flock above continues accepting their communion. Bread is placed in their mouths as they are given a drink from the golden chalice. Many smile upon receiving such a gift, thinking that their lives would be wonderfully altered. They believe this to be a signal of rebirth and renewal, as if their souls have begun to trancened. A few begin to sob happily while holding onto wooden rosaries. Others begin praying again, shouting aloud upon receiving such an important blessing.

"Allow your hearts and minds to give in to the coming emotions," their anointed father commands. "It's only a matter of time until our hearts are forever purified!"

His words grace their ears as the entire congregation begins singing ancient hymns. Together, they are a strong proud people, whose lives are built upon the trust of one another. Their voices carry hopes and vivid dreams of better lives, and when all goes quiet there is a solemn and deep silence. Those who do partake in this sacred ceremony are suddenly stricken with intense pains. A few sputter and gag with foam spilling from their mouths. Many double over while grasping their stomachs. Their knees become weak as they fall one by one, unable to hold themselves up as strength is sapped from each individual.

"Hear that? It's our cue. Now follow me to our promised land."

Cadenza and her harem rise from the lower levels of the monastery. The door flying off its hinges as it hits the ground, causing everyone to look about in shock. They rear back in disgust, lying eyes upon a naked demon and her perverse followers. She makes her way towards the center of the room, purposefully surrounding herself with as many people as possible.

Such shameless exhibitionism contributes to the hardening of her demonic length. So many people take to watching the slick rod grow in size and stature. Her need to lead others down the road of depravity driving her wild with lust. While basking in the glow of attention, she ceremoniously motions towards their priest who stands at the altar. The congregation looks about in desperate confusion, all hoping their shepherd is able to herd the flock. His expression however, does not resemble those around him.

He smiles from ear to ear and nods, happily embracing such lechery. His disturbing grin startles the entire room as concerned followers demand answers. Their voices ring out, with each growing louder in confusion. They shout and tremble, distress tingeing their words.

"Our savior has come to aid us in our internal struggles," he continues. The preacher steps down with his golden chalice in hand, and falls onto his knees. He begins muttering prayers to Cadenza as she smirks victoriously.

"It is time to bask in the warmth of our wonderful goddess."

Some of the congregation runs towards the wide doors behind them, only to find the one exit barred by a thick wooden plank. Its dark splintered appearance makes it seem rather old and worn. It however gets the job done. Before anyone can lay a hand on the obstruction, even more people begin choking and hacking on putrid violet mist that envelopes the interior of the holy site. They desperately scratch at their throats, gasping for air. The sickening fog surrounding them moves as if it has a life of its own, filling the lungs of all those who have not grown accustomed to otherworldly magic.

"No need to panic, I only wish to free you from your daily woes."

Cadenza speaks up as her hands run across her smooth and flawless skin, giving those around her a rather lewd show. Her cock sways back and forth as it hypnotizes a few onlookers who cannot resist staring at such a fine specimen.

"In taking this holy sacrament, you all pledge undying loyalty to me, accepting your rightful place underneath my heel!"

Her voice then changes once again, to a reminiscent and harsh tone, her words colored by an unknown language. Upon hearing this, Agnella perks up to happily watch the transformation of so many unwilling participants.

"Bless those who embrace my offering, and may their lives be filled with limitless pleasure."

Cadenza then points towards the half full chalice. The loyal priest does as she commands, and offers it up to Cadenza. She takes it and raises the chalice high above her head, allowing the same vile mist to flow over her vivacious form. She then lowers her arms, and presses her lips to the edge of the chalice to drink tainted wine.

Afterwards, she hands the empty chalice back to the devoted priest, who promptly scurries away. The demon standing amongst the panicking crowd can feel her veins pulsate with a strange essence. Blood vessels webbing across her form change in color. Their blackening shade creates a horrifying effect, one that causes Cadenza to scream out in shock. Her arms reach up once again, grabbing her head while trying to suppress this sudden rush of pain.

Black bloody horns now break past the skin growing to an astonishing size, and curling around both sides of her head. After reaching a considerable length, two smaller horns just below the first set begin to sprout, only growing for a few seconds before stopping completely.

Eloisa, who watches on in amazement and curiosity, bites her lips. Arousal flushing her body while witnessing her owner's transformation.

"This feels so natural." Cadenza gloats as she runs her hands across her menacing protrusions. "Just look at how wonderful I've become."

The demon starts along the wide base of her horns, and moves up along its girth that narrows to a fine point, sharp enough to prick her finger on when she reaches the tip. Her body shudders as she then works her way back down, feeling the contours and irregular markings that spiral along each thick horn.

"They're so sensitive, this'll take some getting used to."

While acclimatising to her altered form, her slaves approach the crowd. Nerezza and Eloisa then pull the captured nun across the stone floor. She also screams and struggles as she is dragged towards the center, not too far from Cadenza. This innocent nun looks about, watching the crowd as their forms also change.

They collapse, Shivering and foaming at the mouth. Those beside the fallen ones crouch while hopelessly trying to comfort the afflicted. Not a dry eye is left as they helplessly watch on. Some are too frightened to look up, and are too busy worrying for their partners. Mothers and fathers weap for their sons and daughters, wives and husbands hold one another, simply too afraid to let go. There is a sudden brief moment of silence before those newly born under demonic manipulation fall silent, no longer in any sort of pain. They rise with the whites of their eyes blackened by otherworldly taint.

Soon, random screams are heard about the church, each becoming louder as time goes by. Fallen citizens then rise, shifting and shaking in a concerning manner. Like mindless creatures, they pounce on top of those who hopelessly try to escape their clutches.

Panic and terror breaks the crowd apart as scraps of clothing are ripped from the bodies of men and women. Cocks harden as they forcibly thrust themselves into those too exhausted to fight back. Dripping wet cunts are spread wide, welcoming sudden and powerful intrusions. A chorus of moans fills the room, causing the unaffected to run in fear.

"Rise my beautiful children!" Cadenza commands as others who have fully embraced to their new master skulk about, attacking the vulnerable and prone. "Feast on their lust and spread my corruption!"

They growl and charge with primal ferocity. The ravenous nature of the afflicted causes them to act like beasts instead of humans. Their moans and cries of pain soon morph into pleasure, and in the midst of it all, Cadenza saunters towards Percy. She then leans over to plant a gentle kiss on his forehead, regaining his attention.

"Come with me," she orders in excitement."It's time for that special test I promised you."

He then stands, only to have his master shove him back down, his backside hitting the floor. Percy then looks up with a bewildered expression as he tries to stand once more. This time, he is kicked with enough force to send him flying back, causing him to slide across the stone flooring.

"No!" Cadenza wags a purplish finger. "Stay down."

She walks with Percy crawling in tow, from this position he has a perfect view of her heart shaped ass, and watches it sway with each step. The demon smiles knowingly when noticing Percy's occasional leering. Her spaded tale rises to smack both sides of her own voluptuous rear, purposefully teasing the enthralled man.

From the sidelines, Percy can see the people run about in an attempt to escape. A part of him, consumed by demonic spells, finds this sight strange and beautiful. Chaos breaks free from the gates of hell as everyone scatters, not knowing where to go. Others openly choose to surrender, finding no point in delaying the inevitable.

"This way dear," she beckons, giving Percy a come-hither look.

She wades through self created mayhem; the seemingly endless sea of people flow around her, chasing after their depraved desires. The carnal spectacle becomes lively while walking to the other end of the church.

As promised, she leads Percy towards a booth with doors on two sides. Both remain open, allowing one a chance to peer inside. There are small markings similar to the ones made in the church basement along its wooden walls. There are also noticeable white stains along the floor that trail inwards, and around a rather large hole just below a metallic grate. Upon closer inspection, there are a number of holes in various sizes that were made along the opposite wall. A single chain connected to a stake can also be seen, with shackles left open and rusted.

"Get in!" Cadenza lustfully demands. "I have other slaves to look after."

It takes a moment, especially with Percy fighting her manipulative magic, but his tired limbs carry him. He can feel his body lurch forward; moving against his own will like a marionette on strings.

"My powers, being gifts from my parents, are even stronger when amplified through objects like that chalice, or this box." Her hand reaches out, knocking on its wooden surface as she continues speaking. "I can only do so much on my own, which is why I want to test a dirty theory out on you."

The poor man has become a disposable plaything for someone so disgustingly perverse. She then leans forward, grabbing Percy by the hair, forcing him to confront the growing mass of flesh between her legs. It's thick intimidating form wishing to be kissed and caressed before entering a sloppy wet hole.

"If you behave nicely, I may just let you and your wife go." She smiles sadistically.

Cadenza then stops short of forcing him to gag on demonic flesh and chuckles softly. She then calls one of her thralls to bind him in place, the red dressed temptress doing so without hesitation. The metallic bindings clamping harshly around his right ankle. Cadenza's stifled giggling soon becomes arrogant laughter as she watches from afar, obviously enjoying the delightful fruits of her labor.

"Don't give me that look, I can promise that you'll enjoy it."

The demon points to a hole in the wall with symbols marking its borders similar to those in the basement. She then turns away and slams the door shut.

"Meanwhile, I'll be enjoying your wonderful wife."

Percy can hear the opposite door open and shut as well. Not knowing what to expect, he looks though one of the many holes, placing both hands on either sides. It is incredibly dark, making it nearly impossible to see. If it were not for the weak beams of light shining through smaller holes, he would be fumbling about and rattling the chains binding him. Percy can still hear Cadenza from outside, commanding those around her with confidence.

He can also pick up sounds of metal clanking together, as well as a zipper being undone. Clothing hits the floor with an audible fwoosh. After a brief moment of silence, Percy rears back as he comes face to face with a veiny mass of flesh struggling to fit through the carved hole below the divider. It nearly slaps Percy the face as he pulls away to rest on both knees. His eyes move along with the stranger's hung mass, watching as it sways like a lustful metronome. A clear stream of liquid falls from its throbbing head. Percy can also see the frightening black veins that pulse as the rod finally grows to full length.

The weakening thrall shivers as glyphs within the confessional begin to glow with a sinister purplish hue. His motions are no longer his own. Tempted by dark magic, Percy raises a trembling hand to caress its thick length. He can hear a satisfied moan come from the other side as he leans forward just a bit to taste the drops of pre-cum that so generously fall onto his lips.

"Is this what men taste like?" He questions himself with wicked energies flowing throughout his mind, easily manipulating his thoughts. "He's delicious, why does he have to taste so damn good?"

One honest part of Percy feels the instinctual urge to satisfy the member by adhering to the amoral side of his conscience. He finds himself submissively petting the wide thumping cock. A strong guttural growl is heard through the wooden barrier as the person on the other side fumbles around. Like the rest, he sounds more animal than human, an insatiable beast willing to slake his sexual thirst through any means necessary.

Percy hesitantly reaches out with his tongue, gracing the head with a few gentle licks. The stranger's rod throbs happily, rewarding such attention with another white hot spurt of cream. It lands on his face and open mouth, tickling his already over sensitive taste buds. When given enough time, Percy easily satisfies the well endowed stranger. The door opens and shuts rather quickly. Strong grunting is then heard through the wooden barrier, as a new individual on the other side staggers about.

Similar to the man before, Percy can hear the same sounds of clothing being undone. Within a few seconds he gets a face full of raw hairy cock. His mouth, already sore from the last encounter, painfully stretches to accommodate its growing size. He derives a strange form of fulfillment and gratification from swallowing the entire thing. The male on the other side moans as cum slides down Percy's throat. Its consistency is thick, causing him to cough and struggle. This of course, angers Percy's mate as he starts thrusting his hips, giving him another rough and strenuous face pounding.

In the moment, Percy is unable to see what is going on outside, but can hear the constant screams of people around him, as well as the wet reminiscent sounds of forceful sex. He can also hear his beloved wife moaning along with the others, adding to the symphony of hedonism and sodomy that has ingrained itself into Percy's weak mind.

Despite the constant distractions, he quickly comes to terms with the still hard and twitching member before of him. It is painful to acknowledge his growing attraction to such truths. That his former lover, no longer feels the same way for him, with enough proof being etched into his memories from their basement tryst.

He hesitates to grab hold of the impressive staff. On the other side, a rather infatuated man grunts expectantly. It swells, and throbs with a wide head that leaks cream after being groped in such a way. Its hardness is steel like and intimidating. However, it is not as frightening as Cadenza's cock, which is most likely impaling Percy's once sane lover.

With his pursing lips he kisses the tip, allowing this stimulation to hit the male on the other end, who promptly moans, obviously begging for more. Percy's mouth opens wide to slide the delicious slab of meat down his throat again. It is too large to swallow completely, but he does manage to do a good job at getting half way, lubing its length with spit. Percy's tongue acts like a fleshy paint brush, coating the rod in saliva.

He can also feel the patron on the other side shiver with delight, becoming impatient with desire. He thrusts forward, ramming the rest of his untouched girth down Percy's throat like the others did before. Percy gags as his eyes go wide, but he remains still, allowing the man on the other side to piston his hips to thoroughly fuck Percy's face with enough vigor to choke him.

EvilSmile
EvilSmile
28 Followers