Defiled Ch. 02: Confession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EvilSmile
EvilSmile
28 Followers

At first, the feeling is unpleasant and difficult to get used to. Each thrust hits the back of Percy's throat in a way that causes tears to fall from his eyes. The enthralled male, however, does not care for Percy's discomfort. He is here for one reason, and that is to empty his heavy orbs.

Given enough time, Percy can taste the beginnings of a powerful stream ready to flow through the wide shaft, and into his mouth. Unable to debase himself anymore, he tries pulls himself away, only to find a burly arm on the back of his head. There is another hole just above him and off to the side where this strong hand easily pushes him back into position, forcing Percy to swallow the entire cock as it finally releases its hot load. It fills his mouth, to the point where he can feel it ooze from either sides of his lips

Percy struggles to breathe, and as a result he gulps down much of his aggressor's cum. The taste of another man's fluids running down his throat soon encompasses his mind. Coarse hairs are felt on his chin as Percy is pushed to the limit; his gagging reflexes cause him to dry-heave, inadvertently massaging the throbbing dick still leaking semen. He can hear the stranger groan as his orbs deflate, finally coming down from his ball busting climax.

Percy's stomach is now full of creamy white fluid. He painfully tries to swallow, with streams of jizz pouring down his face, its warmth felt flowing throughout his body. Shame, similar to spunk, washes over him as he tries to justify such degrading actions.

When Percy is finally free, he jumps back, staring the now flaccid member as it disappears into the darkness. He can hear the door open from the other side and close with heavy footsteps hitting the floor. There is a brief moment of calm, where Percy can still hear the sounds of sex from outside his wooden prison.

Desperate to see his wife again, he begins deep-throating the new member placed before him. His lips wasting no time or movements, he sucks hard and fast, as if he was trying to extract every drop of cum from his bouncing balls. He even stops to give his mouth a rest, jerking off the spit soaked cock. The powerful dick in Percy's hand feels beefy with a smooth shaft. Perhaps he can rejoin his wife when this is all over.

The line outside the confessional, however, does not seem to get any shorter. There are men whose lack of control chokes Percy. He pulls through, but only in moments of desperation, still hoping to see his wife again. An insatiable never ending row of cocks soon line themselves up for a moment of relief, with full, tight and heavy balls below them. It starts to feel like a blur, no matter how many times Percy swallows, a constant stream of semen is poured past his lips and down his esophagus. Sloppy blowjobs are given to all those who simply stuff their meat poles though their glory hole.

After servicing another softening man, who promptly pulls his rod from the semen stained hole, Percy looks to his left to notice smaller holes in the door beside him. Weak beams of light shine through like rays of hope and he peers through these miniature windows, still trying to find his wife within the crowd.

"When so many people are denied happiness, they all complain, and when it's finally given to them, they flee," the horned demon proclaims.

Cadenza, still staring down at Agnella, playfully waves her cock while speaking over the lust induced crowd.

"You didn't complain at all, did you?" Cadenza asks.

Agnella obediently shakes her head in response to her question.

"You're such a good whore."

Cadenza teases her slave by taking her fat cock in one hand, and running it across Agnella's left cheek.

"Here's your reward."

There is a frantic look in Agnella's eyes as she overzealously smashes her face into Cadenza's crotch, swallowing the demonic pillar of flesh. Her frantic movements only fueling her newly acquired sex addiction. Cadenza relaxes, indulging in sexual gratification while using a free hand to keep her slave in place. Agnella sucks wildly with no actual rhythm or pacing. Her moans of pleasure are soon interrupted by sudden thrusts from her master. Clear strings of saliva fall onto the floor, now pooling beneath Cadenza's feet.

They swiftly change positions, Agnella's upper body now hanging off the side of the altar while. Cadenza stands over with her cock and balls now slapping against her thrall's face. Agnella uses her tongue to lick and caresses the sides of Cadenza's wide rod, and in one sudden motion she quickly devours it whole. With all the stimulation she received today, Cadenza is still rather sensitive, and is obviously enjoying the feeling of soft married lips wrapped around her hard domonic member.

Cadenza's dripping cock easily slides between Agnella's lips as she quickly occupies the hungry maw swallowing her meaty rod. After gobbling down her length Agnella reaches forwards, groping her balls in an effort to entice even more cream. Fortunately, she is not entirely spent.

Agnella groans as she struggles to fit more of Cadenza's rod into her mouth. Each vein pulsates and pumps blood back into the inflating cock. It hardens again, the cock before her now ready for another round of sloppy fun between Agnella's lips.

Two powerful hands hold Agnella in place as the massive slab of meat enjoys the feeling of a wet tongue across its head, the taste of cum still present. Cadenza soon forces Agnella down to the hilt, and with a wild tongue Agnella licks and massages the two sweaty virile orbs that overproduce seed. She coughs and sputters, choking on the dangerously large dick still ramming her poor throat.

As Agnella lunges forward, her mind races with thoughts of Cadenza, and her massive demonic pillar. Its purplish and black veins throbbing, waiting to be caressed by warm flesh. The head flares angrily once again, aching while trying to hold back an addictive load. Agnella welcomes the member deeper into her hungry gullet, sore balls still smacking her in the face.

Unable to withhold any more anger, Percy beats on the confessional, causing it to shake furiously. The chain around his leg pulls tight, and after realizing this he reaches back in an attempt to free himself.

He recalls the images of his wife being used like a low class whore. These memories flashing before his eyes feed his need for vengeance. Rage boils over like lava, and Percy can feel his body become his own as the awful magic binding him breaks its hold. With this, Percy's literal chains snap under pressure as he slams his shoulder into the confessional's locked door. At first there is no response, his ruckus easily drowned out by the moaning masses.

Those unaffected are easily stripped of their purity as restless sex crazed ghouls violate and spread every sopping wet hole. They scream together, some more panicked than others, still unable to create coherent sentences. They moan mindlessly and thrust deeply with each person struggling to control their uninhibited urges.

Percy leaps from the wooden box, his still body partially nude and vulnerable. Everyone focuses on the confessional, which abruptly bursts open. Splintered wood scatters across the floor as the fiends surrounding Percy stop their activities. Other ghouls quickly take notice, abruptly stopping to blankly stare with a terrifying look in their eyes. One nearby creature lifts an arm to point with a crooked finger, black prominent veins webbing underneath her skin. She then opens her salivating mouth, allowing an ear piercing scream to escape her lungs, and in an instant they all charge.

Each fiend climbs over one another to get a chance at fucking and filling Percy. Adrenaline surges through his body as he swiftly leaps over people and pews. He trips over himself in desperation to find a hand with a firm grip around his leg. He looks down, to see another sex addicted ghoul trying to pull him back to the encroaching hoard. Percy then strikes twice, swiftly kicking another in the face.

After freeing himself, Percy hurdles over other tables and chairs, his legs tiredly carrying him through obstructions. He pants while shoving and fighting off would be pursuers. His deepest fears, however, soon come to life as he lays eyes upon Agnella and Cadenza in the midst of reckless passion.

Percy's knees hit the floor as he clutches his head and averts his eyes. He can still recall the first time they embraced one another, how she could not help but moan in the very same way. He remembers carrying his wife to their bedroom, laying her down on soft silk sheets. She giggled playfully, knowing that the night was young and that every soft kiss would lead downward. Her thighs clamped together, keeping Percy's head in place as she struggled to handle his tentative tongue.

Percy recalls how her body quivered, unrestrained by the love they both had. Her legs shook, signaling the beginnings of another mind numbing orgasm. Percy's gentle nature proved to be more than enough to make her cum.

Cadenza then calls out to him through flooding memories, knowing full well that he is unable to commit to his corruption without little provocation.

"Can you hear us, and how much we're enjoying ourselves?" she asks, her rhythmic pounding becoming faster. "It would be so much easier if you learn to let go. Your wife understands this, and if she can learn to savor my body, why can't you?"

Percy raises his head, Cadenza's harsh words striking a sensitive nerve. Once again, he is forced to watch his wife give in to the surrounding madness. She moans like a shameless harlot, acting no different from the others who fornicate and growl like mindless creatures.

In a pathetic attempt to shut out her words, Percy closes his eyes. He no longer sees himself lying with his wife as a familiar figure occupies his place. Her curvaceous form still thrusting deeply into his lover. He notices the purplish skin with the same spaded tale and curved horns. He begrudgingly opens his eyes, only to see the same upsetting image once again.

"Is there no escape from this hell?" he mutters in a sorrowful tone.

Agnella now rests on the stone altar, with Cadenza climbing on top to roughly plant kisses across her face. Cadenza then reaches out to grab at Agnella's neck, their lips only pressing together when the demon demands it. An intense gaze born of desire and longing paints Agnella's face as their lustful acts become vigorous and lively. Agnella turns around, her sweaty petite body eagerly backing into Cadenza's crotch. Grinding and gyrating as she teases her hellish lover. Agnella's eyes widen as she looks back to the positively perverse pole that wedges itself between her two cheeks.

They wildly collide, playfully teasing one another with the lures and promises of soft flesh. Their pacing becomes intense, causing Cadenza to hold her thrall in place as she thrusts her rod upwards. Only spreading lube in the form of pre-cum and saliva.

As Percy is tackled from behind and held down by overzealous slaves, he can feel his own pecker hardening at the sight of such depravity. It does sadden him to know that he is still prone to his base urges, and he makes it clear through hopeless tears that continue to stream from his eyes.

While pinned to the cold stone flooring, he notices another ghoul from behind prodding his rear with strong forceful fingers. She uses them to mercilessly spread his unspoiled ring, and spits inside, lubing Percy's virgin rear. After foreplay, she shoves her tongue deep inside, rimming his ass while spreading both his ass apart. Occasionally she comes up for air, only to be shoved aside by a more voracious and sex hungry man.

Her job changes, no longer able to enjoy teasing Percy's rear, she reaches for his head and playfully kisses one side of his face. Percy, groans while trying to crawl away in disgust, only to have the enthralled female, pull his hair to hold his head in place. Once again, forcing him to watch and endure the sight of his wife losing her mind.

A familiar violet haze emanates from the goblet that still contains the ceremonial drink and dangerous aphrodisiac, those nearest to it cannot help but feel over stimulated and heavy with carnal desires. Their primal instincts soon take over, resulting in the creation of feral creatures prone to sexual conduct.

Those who are not engaged in scandalous activities are busy staring at the two upon the altar, who are now teasing each other with renewed vigor. The surrounding horde of sex crazed fiends grope and molest until climax is reached, then tirelessly continue the cycle over again, starting from aggressive foreplay to intense sex. Those who were once resistant now find themselves openly participating.

"That's enough, how about we get you nice and full." Cadenza smiles, looking back at percy who remains prone and submissive.

The lack of penetration drives Agnella wild with lust as she begins moaning loudly, begging and asking for more raw unholy cock. The two desecrating the once sacred alter change positions once again. Allowing Cadenza to easily prod Agnella's dripping hole with the head of her wide member, playing with her wet entrance.

Agnella then impatiently backs into the pole, painfully impaling herself, still only able to take half of her mistress's waiting dick before screaming out in pain. Cadenza's dark eyes leave Agnella's rear for a few brief moments. In a desperate attempt to regain her coveted attention, Agnella throws her ass back, slamming loudly into her master's hips. She can feel every twitch and pulse through the huge cock, obviously unwilling to leave the confines of her body without being properly satisfied.

"Someone's impatient, I like that." the demon leans in to whisper.

With no mercy Cadenza slams into her new whore, screaming wildly with no concern for the others around her. All that matters now is how thoroughly she can violate the tightening pussy she managed to take. She grabs Agnella's lithe hips while plunging her member in, and slowly pulling back out. White cream soon accumulates around the shaft, lubing the nearly frictionless sex. Cadenza smirks sadistically, asserting her dominance by ocasonally smacking both cheeks.

Agnella arches her back in response, giving her master a perfect view. "Don't stop!" she shouts, her mind obviously warped by powers that work all too well.

Cadenza, who can no longer ignore her honest slave's desperate plea, begins thrusting even faster, hammering away at Agnella's abused body. The sound of sex alone is enough to drive onlookers wild with envy. The men stare, licking their lips with anticipation, hoping to have a turn soon. The women on the other hand, are masturbating. Some take to grabbing multiple partners to quench thirsts fuelled by enigmatic powers. As Agnella winds down from her initial orgasm, Percy, who was watching this event in its entirety, begins seething with unseen hatred.

An unexpected and horrible scream comes from the back room as Mother Superior is dragged out by her hair. One woman grabs hold of her feet, while another restrains her arms. Idle men quickly spring into action, those who have not yet tasted the sweet fruits of lust charge forward, shoving others out of the way.

They pounce on this woman like ravenous dogs with cocks engorged by desire. Her screams are soon muffled by the slabs of meat that are shoved down her throat. She gags, now choking on poles that seem to be dripping pre-cum and reflexively swallows, hoping that this torture will end soon. Her struggling body is pinned to the floor by sheer strength as the hoard force her legs apart, giving them a chance to rip her clothes off and lick at her folds. Eloisa, still wearing her bright red form hugging dress, then pounces on top of Mother Superior's face, which is now glazed in ivory fluids. Eloisa lifts her skirt to provide easy access to her slavering pussy, forcing the once pure woman to lap up her leaking juices.

Eloisa soon makes eye contact with Cadenza, whose been watching with a hungry stare, her hips still slamming into Agnella's pussy. The tension is added to by rhythmic clapping sounds each tends to make in order to assert dominance. However, Cadenza's impatient cock is teetering on the edge of an orgasm. To keep herself from losing control, her spade tipped tail wraps around her aching balls. The demon's visage then contorts thanks to the combination of pleasure and pain.

She carries herself with confidence, even turning Agnella around to lift her legs up. Using her strength, she manages to show her underlings how well her large thumping rod stretches tight holes.

Agnella's face takes a whorish look when she passes through another orgasm. No longer able to handle so much cock, her breathing deepens as she finally hangs her head in exhaustion. Eloisa watches on in amazement, aroused by the size of the demon's tool, and how violently it fucks Agnella, with balls slapping wetly against her soaking twat.

The new choir of moaning participants then raises their voices, unable to contain their desires. Many climax simultaneously while others collapse from exhaustion in a similar fashion. Those who cannot continue are subjected to forceful advances as their night of debauchery slows down.

Cadenza knows Agnella is no longer awake, and mercilessly fucks her regardless of the consequences. The demon's thick shaft does well in reaming her pet's well used hole. Cream oozes from her cock, causing Agnella's pussy to tense as she awakens with half lidded eyes to feel an astonishing amount of demonic seed flood her body.

Her pussy contracts, tightening around the absurd mass of flesh. Agnella's desperate womb is then overstuffed with copious amounts of cum. It takes as much as it can, convulsing while responding wonderfully to the stimulation. The perverse pole within her easily stirs Agnella's pussy as Cadenza impatiently gyrates her hips.

"Show everyone here why your my favorite hole to fuck. Cum for me, and bear my children!" Cadenza commands.

Once again, with madness in her voice, Agnella gives in to her lover's wishes and screams at the top of her lungs, signaling her final climax as she falls unconscious. Percy is forced to watch his wife take the seed of a demon as he struggles in the arms of others who molest his firm body. He fights back with ferocity, only breaking free after punching a slave, shattering the bones and cartilage in her nose.

Once again, Percy bolts towards the twin doors only to notice the same bar in place. Someone must have placed it there during prayer. He darts to one corner of the church and with his back against the wall as he watches the encroaching hoard. His eyes dart around the hall, looking for a viable escape. Fortunately, he finds a cracked window near the basement's entrance, and sprints towards it in a panicked state.

He swiftly grabs the wooden block left on the floor, and shatters the window, glass scattering around his feet. In a hurried motion, he leaps and climbs in an effort to taste freedom, where he can still hear the endless hoard calling out to him.

"Percy, come back!" they shout in unison. "Don't leave!"

Percy looks behind him to see multiple hands reaching through the broken window. Shards of glass that still line its frame scrape and cut their arms, allowing blood to trickle down. However injured, they do not immediately react to any pain, nor do these fiends recoil at the sight of blood. They simply scratch and claw at the dirt just outside of their window while shouting disturbing obscenities.

"Your wife, she's still here!" They finish each other's sentences with eerie voices. "She's waiting for you!"

EvilSmile
EvilSmile
28 Followers