Definitely your Father's Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pultoy
Pultoy
334 Followers

When I'd finished with her other parts, I lay the washcloth aside and lathered my hands up and began to clean her very thick bush and around her asshole. Before I was done, she was humping my hand and nearly drowned herself. My hard cock was about to split wide open and she grabbed it and swallowed it. I promptly erupted into her throat. When she came up for air, gasping and her eyes watering, she giggled.

"Mom, how do you do that? That is so incredible." I said.

She just shrugged, and said, "It's a special talent."

Mom always refused to tell me any more about my real dad. All she would ever say was, "Cory, you are definitely your father's son, maybe even better."

I got to use my imagination. That way, nothing ever got in my way.

Maybe someday she'll tell me about my real dad, but until she does, I get to have regular sex with her. I am learning her body better and can make her come like she can make me come. Quickly!

I do have to be careful not to leave her too sore for John. He likes to have his treat every now and then, so we plan it and abstain for a couple of days before he shows up.

Mom got two walking casts after five weeks and had them on until she was eight weeks out from when she broke them. I regularly bathed her, fucked her and took care of her.

She got to loving the pampering and even after the casts were off, I got to bathe her and wash her hair. She loves me to brush it and make over her. So, I do, because I love to do it.

My mom, I am definitely in love with my mom.

-Pultoy

Pultoy
Pultoy
334 Followers
12