Defloration Ch. 05

Story Info
Suzette asks Paul for help with body issues and defloration.
4.2k words
4.6
23.1k
25
2

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/08/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paul, an experienced, and very horny, lover is always willing to help.

Eva had asked Paul to deflower her and introduce her to the joys and pleasures of sex. Paul, happily obliged and popped her cherry. Her last words to him before she left were:

"Don't be surprised if you get some confidential phone calls from some of my friends!"

Tina, a shy virgin friend of Eva's had body issues and needed help in losing her virginity. Paul, was glad to help. His final words to her, after he had introduced her to the pleasures of sex, were:

"You can tell your girlfriends that I'm happy to help and teach them so long as they're over eighteen."

Chrissie and Margie were lesbians and were curious about what it would be like to have sex with a skilled older man. It turned out that they were sexy strippers and gave Paul a very good time while he was initiating them.

A few days later he had a phone call from Susan, a friend of Eva's. She was obviously very embarrassed and hesitant as she told him that she needed help as she had never had an orgasm. Paul readily agreed to help.

A new defloration

Paul took a call from Suzette who told him she needed help to lose her virginity as she had some 'body issues'. Paul invited her to come around one evening to discuss how he could help her.

When the doorbell rang I approached the door with some excitement and trepidation. My new hobby of helping women with issues had yielded some surprises recently. But I had had some amazing sex and I felt that I had genuinely helped all the women. I was sure that none of them had gone away unsatisfied and feeling that they had been exploited. Suzette sounded like a nice girl on the phone but she hadn't explained what her body issues were, and I hadn't asked.

When I opened the door, I saw a big, blonde and very pretty girl looking very nervous. She was a tall as me and very well-built. Her hair was ash blonde and shoulder length. She was wearing a loose top and a flared knee-length skirt with simple black pumps. The top revealed no details but it was obvious that she was very well-stacked. I invited her in and, as I followed her into the lounge room I ran my eyes appreciatively over her curvaceous body and her big, round and well-padded rear.

I offered her a drink which she readily accepted and, when we were settled in on the lounge and feeling more relaxed I asked her:

"What can I do for you love?"

She looked embarrassed and took a few moments to compose herself.

"Well, I feel I have some body issues so I've never gone all the way with a boy."

I reassured her that I'm not judgemental and never embarrass people. I'm just here to help. I asked her to take her time and tell me what her experiences of sex had been so far.

"In High School the boys often made comments about the size of my breasts and I was bullied a bit because of my height. Schoolboys are so stupid and I was groped quite a bit. Occasionally, one of them wanted to kiss me and we made out, but I didn't let it go any further because I was very embarrassed about taking my clothes off. They just tried to feel my body by sliding their hands under my clothes."

"How did you feel when you were making out?"

"I liked it and I started to get turned on but it was always in public places like in a car or at a disco so I couldn't let it go any further. I've never let myself go into a private place like a bedroom or a restroom with a boy because I've always been scared that they would make comments if I took my clothes off. Boys are so stupid and I just don't trust them to be sensitive and not go round telling all their friends about me."

"Yes, I completely understand." I reassured her. "Young men are like that but they do grow out of it. You can trust me to be discreet and I will never tell anyone else about what happens between these four walls."

"Yes, I do trust you." she said. "My friends have told me that you've helped them a lot with their issues. They didn't tell me all the details, but they spoke very well of you."

"I'm glad to hear that," I said "Can you explain to me what your body issues are? But, before you begin, I need to tell you that I believe that all bodies are beautiful in their own way and none of us should be ashamed about our body. I've visited lots of nudist resorts and beaches and I know that bodies come in all shapes and sizes, fat and thin, old and young, male and female. All of them are normal."

She seemed mightily reassured by this and explained that size is the issue for her.

"I'm big all over and I think I'm too fat." I'm scared that a partner will think I'm too big and make comments and reject me because they don't like my body."

I smiled and came back with: "Look, to be honest that's a choice that someone might make, but, for every man who doesn't like big girls there are many who do. A man would be a fool to take one look at you and think you are a skinny little waif. The boys who groped you and made out with you did that because they found you desirable. Most men are highly turned on by curves and big breasts. It's just the way we are made."

Oh, do you think so?" she said doubtfully. "I've never looked at it that way. All the model girls you see in magazines and adverts are skinny and perfect."

"That's because the pictures are designed to sell clothes to women." I replied. "They don't represent real life or even real women. The pictures are highly photoshopped to make them look skinny and perfect. The result is that most women now have body issues. They think they're too skinny or too fat. Their breasts and bums are too big or too small or the wrong shape etc. As a man I think women should be proud of their body. Her body is sexy and desirable if the woman wants it to be. Don't be scared of rejection, there are plenty of fish in the sea."

"Thank you, that's very good advice." she answered. "I'll take some clothes off if you like, so you can see what I'm talking about."

Who am I to turn down an offer like that?

"OK, just take off whatever you feel comfortable with. Remember, I won't embarrass you or make any negative comments."

Without further comment she took off the loose top to reveal her massive tits straining to be contained by her heavy-duty bra. She looked at me attentively to gauge my reaction. I couldn't help licking my lips as I took in the sight of the massive mounds of tit flesh and the obvious large nipples showing through the front of the bra.

"Wow!" I exclaimed "You're certainly well-endowed. Most men are highly turned on by big tits. You are one lucky girl. You must have been the envy of all your girl-friends at school."

As I stared fascinated by the beautiful massive hooters in front of me I felt my dick start to swell in my pants and my furtive glance down there did not go unnoticed.

"Well there's the proof that you aren't talking bullshit." laughed Suzette, obviously amused by my embarrassment. Much encouraged, she unzipped her skirt, wriggled it down over her full hips and derriere and finally stepped out of it. Standing there in just her underwear, she was statuesque. My eyes ran down across her body taking in the enormous boobs, her hourglass waist curving out to her wide hips and the full prominent mons above her sex. Her legs too were shapely and not too thick.

I couldn't help myself: "Suzette, you have a beautiful body and you should be proud of it. Turn around please."

She turned around to reveal to my excited gaze wide shoulders curving into a nipped in waist and a spectacular, big round bubble butt. By this time my cock was stiff like an iron bar in my pants and the front was noticeable tented.

"You are a gorgeous girl." I enthused. "You just need to learn to accept your body and be proud of it. You don't need to worry about rejection. Take my word for it as a male, nine hundred and ninety-nine men in every thousand will find you super desirable. If you come across the fuckwit who doesn't, just forget him and move on."

"Oh, do you really think so?" she asked.

"No, I don't just think so I'm certain of It". I replied nervously checking out the bulge in the front of my pants.

"Well, if you're willing I would like you to show me how to enjoy sex." she said. "I've had enough of the stupid schoolboys who have no idea what they are doing. According to my friends, you are an expert and really know how to give a girl a good time."

Oh my God, I didn't need any further encouragement. Without a word I stripped off my T-shirt to show her my decent abs and my six-pack. I work out regularly and I'm proud of keeping my body in shape. I moved in close to her on the couch and looked into her eyes. Her lips opened slightly and I knew she was ready to kiss. My lips touched hers and her mouth opened further in invitation. I drew her in closer and kissed her with increasing passion until my cock felt that it was going to burst out of my pants. I kicked off the constricting garment and my socks so I wore only my undies. The anatomically correct briefs with their generous front pouch did nothing to conceal my massive erection and I saw her eyes open in surprise when she looked down.

Suzette reached round to unhook her bra and I drew in a breath when her massive mammaries were released. They were huge! Each firm, gorgeous young natural breast stood out from her chest without the merest hint of sag. They were perfectly teardrop-shaped, sloping down the front and firm, full and round. Her areolae were deep brown and the size of coasters. The nipples large and firm and rosy red.

"Suzette, your tits are fabulous. I love them, they're so so sexy." I blurted out.

She looked pleased as she ran her fingers across my chest, tracing the outlines of my muscles. "You can touch them if you like." she encouraged.

I hefted the pair of massive orbs with both hands feeling their weight and moving my exploring fingers around the outsides and underneath. I carefully avoided touching the nipples, leaving this for later when I felt that she was really turned on.

"Shall we both get naked?" I suggested, feeling that it would help to break the ice for her if we both removed our final barriers at the same time.

Without a reply she stood up and started to peel her ice-blue lacy panties down over her hips. She stared open-mouthed in expectation as I pulled down my briefs. My erect cock sprang out and slapped against my belly. I watched in anticipation as her smooth naked pussy came into view. Between the plump outer lips her puffy meaty inner ones protruded conspicuously from her tempting slit. At the top, below the bulging mons the elongated 'V', of her big clitoris held even more promise.

"Do you think my pussy is abnormal?" she asked.

"What do you mean?" I replied, wanting her to open up about her concerns.

"Well, the inner lips hang out, and other girls seem to have a neat pussy where nothing shows except a slit."

"Both kinds are perfectly normal." I reassured her. "In fact every pussy is different and, providing there is no medical problem, they are all normal." Many girls think that meaty inner lips are great because they are more sensitive and give greater pleasure."

"Do you mind if I touch your penis?" she asked tentatively and with some embarrassment. "I've never seen an erect one close up before and I'd like to know what it feels like."

"That's fine," I said, trying not to sound too eager. I laughed. "You can touch mine if I can touch yours. Do we have a deal?"

She laughed and, without further comment she took a delicate hold on my penis and gave it a little squeeze. In response it swelled visibly and began to harden.

"Ooh, it seems to have a mind of its own." She giggled and moved her hand tentatively up and down the shaft. She gasped as the foreskin slid back to reveal the purple mushroom inside. Released from its covering it swelled visibly and she admired its shiny satiny surface.

"Oh that's so beautiful." She exclaimed and she slid her hand up and down the shaft alternately hiding and revealing the glans.

I groaned with pleasure, my sensitive foreskin sending delicious sensations shivering through my body.

"Does that feel good?" she asked.

"Yes, it's exquisite. Don't stop, I love it." I reassured her. "Would you like to kiss the tip? It's very sensitive there."

She leaned forward and gave the tip a light kiss then, instinctively formed her lips into an inviting 'O' and slipped them down part way over my swollen glans.

"Oh that's so beautiful!" I gasped "Just push some saliva to the front of your mouth and suck it like it's a lollipop."

She didn't need further encouragement and set to licking and slurping on the end of my cock as if her life depended on it. As the ridge of the corona disappeared past her lips, I was in ecstasy.

"Oh yes, that's so good." I gasped. "Just bob your head up and down. Oh my God girl! You're so good at this. That feels wonderful."

Pleased that her first foray into cocksucking was going so well she began to experiment with sucking and swirling her tongue around my sensitive frenulum and pushing my cock further and further into her mouth. I felt like I was in paradise and my cock swelled and hardened to its full erect length and felt like it was going to pop out of its skin. I felt my balls tighten and the familiar feeling in my cock head as an orgasm approached.

"OK, that was great. You did really well." I enthused. "Now it's my turn."

Reluctantly, she pulled my rampant cock out of her mouth with a pop.

"Oh my God, look how big it is." She blurted out worriedly. I don't think something that big could ever fit inside me."

"Don't worry about that now." I replied. "Men and women's bodies are made for each other. everything will be OK. You'll see."

I encouraged her to lie back on the couch and spread her legs so I could get a clear view of her delectable pussy. Highly embarrassed, she did as she was told but closed her eyes to pretend that she was not there. I began by pressing lightly on her mons with the palm of my hand. I knew that most women find this pleasurable and she was no exception. She purred.

I proceeded to take a blob of coconut old from the little jar that I always kept hand and, with the tips of my fingers I spread it lightly around the outer lips and the puffy inner lips of her pussy. When I reached the large ridge of her clitoris hood and spread the oil on it with the lightest touch she arched her back and shuddered as if she had received an electric shock. I could feel the shaft of her clit begin to harden under my fingertips. As I continued to apply the oil, slipping my finger between her puffy outer lips I felt her own lubrication contributing. Using my left hand to spread the lips I exposed and explored the inner folds of the beautiful pussy before me. I slipped my finger in and began to massage around her clit carefully avoiding any contact with the bud itself. I was saving that for later. As I massaged the area to the top left she began to moan and I watched the deep red tip of her clit swell and peep out from its hood. Encouraged by this obvious sign of arousal, I stuck out my tongue and lightly touched the puffy inner lips. She groaned with pleasure so I continued my ministrations, pointing my tongue between them and downwards to find the entrance to her virgin hole. When I found it, I explored all around the entrance and stuck the hard point of my tongue inside. A jolt of pain went through her body as she felt this that warned me to go no further so I resumed my digital massage all around her vulva until I felt her relax.

I used both hands to spread the inner and outer lips so I could see better. It was obvious that she was a virgin as the entrance to her vagina was blocked by a white membrane pierced only by a tiny hole. I told her what I could see and she replied:

"Yes, I told you I'm a virgin, but I would like you to fix that. I'm a bit nervous about it as it's my first time but I think you're the man to do it."

I asked "Are you over 18 and on birth control. I don't want you to get pregnant."

"Yes to both questions." She replied. "I've made my mind up. This is what I want. My friends tell me that you're an expert and that's what I need."

This was the answer I was hoping for so, without further comment, I continued to lick and finger her steaming twat until she was wriggling and moaning as her orgasm approached. Judging that the time was right I applied the flat of my tongue to her engorged clit and began to lap with firm upward strokes. The effect was almost immediate and she was racked by an intense orgasm that shot through her body causing her to convulse and quiver. I eased off the stimulation and she began to calm. I reached up and massaged her breast, homing in on the rubbery protruding nipple. She reached a new peak of climax and moaned loudly as I alternated between her enormous sensitive tits. I stopped the nipple stimulation to let her relax again but I wasn't done yet. As the last waves of her peak receded I resumed the licking and teasing of her vulva and, when I placed my left hand on her mons and pulled the loose skin up to make her clit protrude from its hood, she began to moan again. This time my tongue found no barrier and I lapped and sucked the protruding bud with great enthusiasm. She went crazy. Her body bucked and shuddered as a powerful orgasm ripped through every fibre of her body. She screamed in ecstasy as she lost control and surrendered her body to me. This time when her body relaxed and the climax was over she began to cry softly.

"That was so beautiful. Thank you. My body has never felt like that before. I didn't know it was possible."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it. Don't worry if you feel emotional. It's a normal reaction the first time you experience such intense stimulation."

I held her tight in a warm bear hug and I felt her relax in my arms as I stroked her hair. I moved my hands gently across the skin on her back and she melted in my embrace. As my questing hands moved down to her delicious rear she whispered in my ear.

"I think I'm ready."

Without a word I continued to massage her back and her ass cheeks as I gently manoeuvred her body so she was face down on the bed. I lifted her hips to place her in a kneeling position with her head down and her bum facing upward. She allowed me to position her without comment and I felt she was trusting me implicitly with little fear. As I looked down and admired the little pink rosebud of her ass, I dipped my fingers into the coconut oil again and applied a generous coating to my rock-hard penis. I slipped my fingers between her pussy lips and coated the whole of her vulva with the lubricating oil. She moaned as my fingers teased the prominent inner lips and the hood of her clit.

Pulling back my generous foreskin to reveal the now engorged helmet beneath, I slid the glans repeatedly across her vulva then up into the very entrance to her waiting cunt. She moaned with pleasure as I played at the entrance teasing the sensitive membranes with my pulsating member. My exploration became more insistent until she was panting with expectation. Suddenly, the tip of my cock went a little too far and I felt her wince with pain. I immediately withdrew and continued to tease until she relaxed and I could feel her slit dripping with her juices.

Judging that the moment was right I gripped her gorgeous buttocks and thrust my hips forward decisively to break through the flimsy barrier. She gasped in pain as the hymen gave way to my invading rod and I plunged it deeper into her steaming twat. I felt her body stiffen for a moment but it soon relaxed as I gently but firmly continued to penetrate and explore her love tunnel. Soon she was gasping and moaning with pleasure as my marauding cock rubbed repeatedly across the sensitive membranes of her vagina. I reached around and grabbed her enormous mammaries dangling so enticingly below her chest. I teased and tweaked the pebbly nipples as I fucked her deep and hard doggie style.

12