Deflorestation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Evan allowed his hand to fall from her neck. He gently dragged it along her collar bone to caress her breast. She stiffened between his arms but her kisses only became fiercer. He could feel her hard nipple poking through her top. He pinched it and began to tease each nipple in turn causing small moans to escape her kiss. He was worried that he was going to fast. That he was being to forward. Abbey couldn't believe how turned on she was becoming.

They were standing on a small patch of grass secluded from the marquis and Abbey pulled Evan with her as she lay down on the earth. The continued to kiss, there hands exploring each others bodies. Abbey's hands were almost shaky as she felt the tight firmness under his shirt. Evan's were eager as they made their way under the front of her shirt to feel the soft mounds of her breast. They were fuelling each others desire and their moans were gaining volume as they kissed.

"You're a great kisser, Abbey." Said Evan as he broke their connection to look into her face. His hand came up and brushed a stray hair off her forehead.

"Thanks, you're the best I have ever been with," she professed.

"You're so beautiful, can I see more?" Evan asked, gently taking the bottom of her top in his hands.

Abbey stiffened, but bitting her lips she nodded. She even helped by raising her arms as her top was removed. The moonlight exposed her white skin and the small freckles that she had always been self conscious of.

"God, you're not just beautiful Abbey, you're gorgeous," Evan said.

"Really Evan?" asked Abbey, trying to hide her fear as best she could.

"Really," replied Evan. He lay next to her and kissed her again. His hands moving to her cute handfuls as his mind still pictured them. The small pink areolas standing proudly from the firm porcelain flesh.

Abbey moaned loudly as Evan's hands massaged her sensitive mounds. He kissed her mouth, her cheek then her neck as he moved down her body. She watched on as he captured one perky nipple into his mouth, using fingers on the other. He sucked on the nipple, rolling his tongue around the sensitive skin. Abbey cried out with the pleasure and held his head against her, moving from one breast to the other. She could feel the wetness in her pussy from the excitement.

"I could do this all night," Evan said.

"Evan, you're so good at that but I can also use my mouth," said Abbey slyly.

Evan rolled to his side as he watched on. Her hands unsteadily popped the button of his jeans and undid the zipper. His already hard cock stood out proudly as she removed his jeans and boxers in one swoop.

"You don't have to do this," Evan offered.

"I want to. It's my fault its hard isn't it?" Abbey smiled as her small hand snaked around his shaft.

Abbey climbed between Evan's outstretched legs as she stared at his hard member. Slowly she stroked it up and down as she lent forward and ran her tongue along the head. Evan's hands were stroking her long hair. He was immensely enjoying the gentle pleasure of Abbey exploring his cock. Her inexperience was more than made up for with her enthusiasm.

"You have a beautiful cock Evan," Abbey said between licks.

"I'm glad you think so Abbey."

"It's so big," she said as she lent forward.

The next thing Evan felt was her warm wet mouth settling over the head of his cock. It felt unbelievable and his body began to buzz. One hand continued its gently stroking on his shaft while the other began to massage his heavy balls. He knew pre-cum must have been leaking out and Abbey moaned as her tongue collected the sweet juices.

Evan had been given a few head jobs but had never been as turned on as he was at that moment. He heard her gentle slurps mixing with moans of pleasure. Her hands seemed to be all over his groin and to top it off the tips of her hair were dragging along his thighs. It felt incredible and he moved his hands underneath her so that he could gently tug on her nipples. All he wanted was to not cum too soon and end the pleasure.

Abbey began to bob her head and her tongue played along his cock. Sucking on a guy was not something she had done regularly but for Evan she was happy to change that. His cock felt beautiful in her mouth. She just hoped that he couldn't tell her inexperience.

"Oh wow... Abbey that feels so good."

"Mmmmm I'm enjoying it too."

Taking his cock out of her mouth she began to kiss and lick it all over. She covered it with her saliva while gently pulling on his balls before taking it back into her mouth. Evan began to moan in appreciation of her actions and inwardly she smiled at the pleasure she could bring.

"Oh fuck... your driving me insane. I can't take much more," said Evan. His young body was already beginning to give in to the pleasure.

"Do you want me to swallow?" Asked Abbey looking up with a devilish smile across her wet lips.

"Please. That would so good."

Evan was at the brink. He was groaning loudly as Abbey sucked hungrily on his cock. Her hand had increased its speed on his shaft and she was urging him to cum. He could feel the churning in his belly that signalled his impending climax.

Finally he couldn't take it anymore and he groaned out in warning "Abbey, I'm about to cum."

She raised her head only long enough to press him on before taking him back into her mouth. Abbey sucked hard and felt the head swell within her mouth before it exploded. His cum filled her mouth and she swallowed quickly, nearly gagging as a second volley was quickly followed by lessening loads. She held the cock in her mouth, gently sucking until it started to soften.

"Oh, Abbey that was amazing," Evan said in a trembling voice.

Abbey herself sat up with a huge smile on her face. Using a finger she wiped away some of the white cum that managed to escape her mouth. It was the first time she had let a guy finish in her mouth and she had liked it.

"So you liked it? I was good?" Abbey asked.

"Abbey, you're the best. Come here," he replied taking her small frame in his arms.

He kissed her. Evan tasted himself in her mouth and on her tongue but he didn't stop. His lust was sky high and he wanted to show her his appreciation. The one kiss turned into many. The passion between them only increased more and Evan managed to roll Abbey onto her back. He was laying between her legs his deflated cock sitting against her thigh. Abbey was surprised but pleased that he had wanted to kiss her still. For a moment she had been worried her act may have ended the night but as their make out continued she relaxed.

Evan's hands moved back to her breasts. He massaged the mounds, occasionally pinching a nipple as they kissed. Abbey was moaning into his mouth when he picked the time was right. Leaning to his left on an elbow Evan slid his hand down Abbey's belly. She groaned into his kiss as his fingers probed under the top of her jeans. He felt the wisps of faint hairs caress his fingers and Abbey stiffened under him.

Their kiss stopped and for a second the world froze as their gazes locked. Abbey had never felt this way. Was she ready, did she want to continue?

"Please," Abbey said finally. One of her hands pushed his hand further south while the other brought his face to hers.

Her jeans were tight against her flat tummy and with a flick Evan popped the button to open them up. With more room to move his hand explored the tight cotton panties protecting Abbey's sex. They were damp to the touch but he left them alone for the moment. He pressed on to the soft flesh of her inner thighs. His big hands massaged the sensitive area. He felt her heart beating harder as she opened her legs for him.

Abbey had never had a man touch her pussy before. When he first opened her pants she felt like couldn't breathe, she was that nervous. Now she was quickly building towards the biggest orgasm of her life. She was absurdly infatuated with Evan and his every touch was like fire on her skin.

Evan felt a gasp escape Abbey's lips as his hand moved to the waist band of her panties. His large right hand felt ridiculously oversized sliding into her tiny crotch. Butterflies were shooting through her stomach and she breathed in. She held that breath as his fingers moved through her wet, matted pubic hair.

It was steamy and his fingers were coated with moisture as they slipped into the crevice of her womanhood. Their kiss broke. Abbey held him close. She felt the first fingers belonging to someone else between her labia. His hands were gentle. They moved up and down rubbing from her clit down to the vaginal entrance.

Abbey was in heaven. She purred into Evan's ear as he gave her pleasure she didn't know existed. Her body was responding to his touch and her back arched when one of his fingers slipped inside her. Even his finger felt over large for her. He worked it in slowly using the copious juice flowing from her. When he got up to his second knuckle he felt her barrier hymen stop him.

His finger felt so good inside of her. Abbey's legs clamped shut around his hand. It was the first thing she had inside her and it sent pleasure shooting through her body. She couldn't stop from crying out when she felt his thumb begin to flick her pea sized clit.

"Oh," Abbey moaned as her arms tightened around his neck.

"Oh, please don't stop." She cried as she began to climax.

Her body arched off the ground as the feeling coursed through her. Abbey's face twisted in a pleasure she hadn't felt before. Evan did his best to keep up his motions. He flicked her clit with his thumb as her hips were thrusting off the ground. She came long and hard.

"Evan," Abbey whispered into his ear as she let go of his neck. "That was unbelievable."

"It doesn't have to end yet," Evan responded. He looked her in the eyes and gave her a brief kiss.

She looked down at the now hard cock pressing into her thigh. For a moment fear and wanting shot across her face.

"I have never..." she began only to be kissed silent.

"I know Abbey. I would love to be your first. If you want..."

"Oh god, yes. Its so perfect right now," She sighed.

Evan kissed her mouth. He kissed her nose, cheek then all down her body as he moved south. Sitting between her legs he grabbed his shirt in his hands and pulled it over his head. His hands then clutched the waist band of her jeans and pulled them down her legs. The moonlight shone down on her exposed flesh. Her pale skin was almost luminescent in the light. Her body was amazing, cute and sexy.

"You're gorgeous Abbey."

"Really?" She asked sitting up to take his hand.

"Really." He replied kissing her before taking her saturated panties and peeling them down her slender legs.

She spread her legs before him. Exposing herself to his eyes utterly as he kneeled before her. Thoughts where buzzing through her head. She couldn't believe what was about to happen but more than that she wanted it. Abbey needed to have that cock inside of her.

"Your so sexy, Abbey." Evan smiled as her musky scent threatened to overwhelm him.

"You make me feel that way, Evan."

Evan held his cock in his hand as he lent forward. He aimed at her pussy as the head nudged between the swollen lips of her labia. Copious amounts of juices were running freely and his cockhead was quickly lubricated as he slid the head inside.

"Ugh yes. Please Evan make me a woman." Abbey pleaded at the agonising pace. She could feel her lips stretching to accommodate his wondrous member. She bit her lip as the head pushed its way inside.

"I don't want to hurt you," Evan responded.

"Please fuck me!"

The head of Evan's cock was lodged inside her pussy. She felt incredibly tight. He moved slightly back and forth lubricating his cock while they looked into each others eyes. He knew she was ready and with a thrust of his hips he buried his cock into her waiting pussy. Groans erupted from Abbey's mouth and Evan leant forward to kiss her.

"Gently, please gently,' Abbey cooed as they continued to kiss.

Evan tried not move. She had him gripped like a hot, wet vice. Slowly he felt her responding to his body. Abbey began to move her hips back and forth softly. Her moans changed from discomfort to pleasure.

"Oh god it feels so good now Evan."

"You too babe, your amazing." Evan said as he withdrew slowly then pushed back in.

"Oh that's it. Fuck me." Abbey cooed in response.

She was beginning to relax and soon their words became moans as their love making intensified. Slow strokes became longer and faster. Abbey's pussy was now accommodating the invader and her hips were thrusting back against him. She lifted her legs and wrapped them around Evan's back rejoicing in the extra depth it added.

Like dance partners their bodies became intertwined in a perfect rhythm. Their moaning was almost in time. Abbey's hands even reached out to grab Evan's hips, pulling him in to her.

"It feels so good now Evan," Abbey's cooes continued.

"You pussy is amazing. You're so hot and tight."

"Ah... you're so big."

"Oh... ohh... you're going to make me cum soon."

"Please cum in me. I'm on the pill." Abbey finished as her breath was taken away with a violent thrust.

Evan increased the pace of their love making again. Abbey felt like he was pounding her but she loved it. No one would have been able to tell this was a virgin's first experience. He felt the familiar movement in his balls and only the fact he had cum recently allowed him to hold on. Evan picked up his pace and she met him with each thrust.

"Oh..." they moaned together as orgasms ripped through them simultaneously.

Abbey's earlier climax couldn't compare to the one that exploded now. Her mind literally saw stars and her body spasmed in bliss. Her pussy contracted sharply around Evan's cock. Her Orgasm seemed to go on and on. For a moment she didn't think she would ever find her way back down.

All of Evan's senses fired as he saw, heard and felt Abbey cum. He heard her cry out a moment before her pussy gripped his cock in a way he had never felt. It was pleasurable to the extent it only lasted a moment before he felt his release and coated her vaginal walls in his cum.

Only when the still contracting and pulsing sex organs completely stopped did the young couple relax into their afterglow. The night air was cool but their naked bodies were still covered in dusty sweat. Abbey felt cum leaking out from around the softening cock still buried in her but nothing could impinge on her high.

"Evan that was like nothing I ever thought possible." Abbey said.

"I never thought it could be that good either. It never has been before." Evan replied.

"Thank you so much." She said leaning up to kiss him.

Evan wanted to speak but kissing back seemed enough. He felt his now deflated cock slide free of her and for a moment they looked into each others face. They both sensed the emptiness.

"Your amazing Abbey." Evan said with another kiss.

"Really?" asked Abbey sitting up.

She stared seriously into his eyes for a moment. His gaze retuned the emotion. They both had so much they wanted to say but settled for a kiss. For now their bodies could say enough.

"Argh," Sighed Evan as he fell onto his back beside her.

He looked up and laughed as he saw the stringy bark they had planted that morning. "Our tree, probably a good thing we planted that considering I just took your flower."

"Gross," replied Abbey as she punched Evan's arm.

A small tickle fight broke out then until totally exhausted they lay quietly next to each other on the grass. Simply exchanging small kisses under the moon light as the quiet night time noises intruded. Abbey began to talk softly and Evan listened. He would listen to everything she said. Evan loved her eyes. He thought the expressions on those icy blues could keep a guy captive for a lifetime.

"And I was right. I met you that night Abbey," Evan said as he stared down into those same icy blue eyes. There were more wrinkles around them after twenty years of marriage but the feelings he felt were the same as the day they first met.

"And I have loved you ever since."

"I like that story." Abbey replied hugging her husband tight.

"Me too," Evan said as he slid down the sleeping bag to kiss his wife's lips.

Abbey's skilled hand had down its work. Evan was hard again and the fire between them was ready to be lit. His lips crushed against hers as his hand slid down her side. Nothing needed to be said. They were communicating with their bodies. With a gentle push on Evan's shoulder Abbey rolled him onto his back. Her tongue invaded his mouth as she straddled his waist. Evan's hardness was pushing against her wetness.

For a moment Abbey broke their kiss to look into his eyes. A small tear fell free as she allowed the only man she had ever loved entry to her once more. Their bodies may have been older but inside Abbey knew they were still only young lovers. Their story still had a long way to go.

12