Deflowering Alice ... and Me

Story Info
Virgins give each other a very special Valentine.
3.4k words
4.55
31.7k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Deflowering Alice ... and Me

Author's note:

This is an entry in the 2016 Valentine's Day contest. Votes and comments are appreciated.

In 1976 it was possible to be a virgin 19-year-old male. Just trust me on this.

My family belonged to a pretty strict fundamentalist Christian church, and I was a true believer. Chastity was pretty high on our list of priorities, and I adhered to the rules.

And then I met Alice Simmons. Her family belonged to the same denomination although they attended a different church. In fact, we were introduced by a mutual friend from my church.

Alice was a year older and had the face of an angel. Light brown hair fell in waves to her shoulders and framed a heart-shaped face highlighted by the bluest eyes I've ever seen. Full red lips, dimpled cheeks and a cute little upturned nose completed her angelic look, and I fell instantly in love.

Love, not lust. Even this virgin knew the difference.

Besides, Alice didn't have the attributes that inspired lust in me. She did not have tits out to there, and I was a typical 70s-era Playboy inspired tit man.

Hey, even devout Christian virgin boys bought Playboy.

But there was something about Alice that made me just want to hug her 5-foot-2-inch body to me. So I asked her out. We had a fun dinner and movie night, so I asked her out again. And again.

It was after that third date, as I drove in the direction of her house, that she scooted over next to me (I miss bench seats in cars) and put her hand on my thigh. "Could we go somewhere and park, Jimmy?" she asked.

Without answering out loud, I hit the turn signal and made the left turn necessary to get us to a city park near her house that had a secluded area off a street that was virtually untraveled at night.

Once I parked the car and shut it off, I turned to Alice and was pulled down to her face for a steamy open-mouthed kiss.

When the kiss rolled to a stop after what seemed like an hour, Alice looked up at me with fire in those blue eyes. "I got the feeling you were never gonna make the first move, so I decided to," she said. "I've wanted you to kiss me since that day we met."

"Really?" I asked, my voice almost squeaky in surprise.

"Yes, really," she answered. "How come you haven't kissed me?"

I blushed and was glad she couldn't see it in the dark. "I didn't want you to think I was only after you for sex," I confessed.

"Silly boy," she said. "I knew what the look in your eyes meant. I love you too!"

I gasped, but she didn't hear it. She was too busy pulling me into another hot kiss. This time there was tongue.

I started to let my hands roam her body but she stopped me and broke the kiss. "Just kissing for now, okay?"

"Okay," I said. I was in love, after all.

Our love kept growing as the months slipped by and Alice's defenses slipped down. By Christmas I had fondled and kissed her 32 B breasts which were capped by little pink nipples that were almost always stiff. I had also caressed her panty-covered pussy and found that it got extremely wet.

Just after the first of the year Alice unzipped me after a date and fondled my rock-hard shaft for a few seconds. That was just enough to make me shoot all over the car.

"Oh my gosh!" she exclaimed. Her eyes were wide with the level of her surprise. "You need to buy some rubbers."

"Oh, that's okay," I said. "I can clean up this mess."

You know how women can give you a look that clearly shows how unbelievably stupid you are? That's the look Allice gave me.

"You're going to need the rubbers to keep from shooting all the sperm into me," she said. "I'm not on the pill yet, and we have a special day coming up."

"You mean?"

She nodded her head and leaned in to kiss my ear. "We're going to take each other's virginity on Valentine's Day," she whispered. "I love you."

"I love you, too."

We both lived at home, but my parents would both be at work that day. Alice worked in the corporate office of an insurance company and could take a vacation day. I was attending community college and would have to burn a day of class. But this would be an educational day, right?

Because we would be giving each other such a gift, Alice made me promise not to buy her a fancy Valentine gift. I couldn't resist buying some hearts and flowers decorations for my bedroom, though, along with a single red rose.

I put up the decorations as soon as my parents left the house, and I laid the rose on my pillow just as the doorbell rang.

I opened it to find Alice in her overcoat and killer heels.

"Is this the Bradford residence?" she asked in a formal voice.

I quickly caught on that we were role playing. "Why, yes, yes it is," I stammered.

"I have an insurance quote from the Acme Insurance Company," Alice said. "May I come in and deliver it?"

I stepped from the door and gestured for her to enter. She walked into the living room and shucked her coat.

And I was stunned. Alice was wearing a red cocktail dress that hugged her little body and showed that, yes, she had nicely curved hips and a delicious butt. And I had never noticed those legs!

She tossed her coat onto the couch and spun around to face me. Her face glowed and I swear there were sparks shooting from her eyes. I felt underdressed in my jeans and T.

Alice walked toward me with a grin spreading across her face. "Here's the quote from Acme, Mister Bradford," she said in a breathy voice. "I can assure you that you will never forget this day."

She put her hands on my chest and slid them up and around my neck as I grabbed her ass cheeks and squeezed. God, she had a wonderful ass!

"You said you had a quote for insurance," I told her. "That's a quote for assurance."

"Shut up and kiss me, Jimmy," Alice whispered as she pulled my face down. Her tongue darted into my mouth almost before our lips mashed together in the most passionate kiss we'd shared. Alice wrapped her arms around my neck and pressed her body tight to mine, our groins grinding on each other.

I dropped my hands to her ass and fondled her cheeks, squeezing and rubbing.

Alice broke the kiss and gasped, "Maybe we should take this to a better room."

I said nothing but bent and swept one arm under her knees so that when I stood straight she was cradled in my arms. I carried her to my room as if I were a groom carrying my new bride across the threshold.

Entering my room, I laid Alice on the queen-size bed and settled down right on top of her. Resuming the steamy kiss while running my hands all over her body, I ran my fingers from her knee to the edge of her dress hem and hesitated only a second before sending my fingers under the dress to her pussy, which was soaking wet.

And naked.

I broke the kiss and looked with amazement in Alice's blue eyes. "I thought things might go easier if nothing was in the way," she said with a smile. At that moment she noticed the rose on the pillow.

"Oh, is this for me?" she squealed.

"Actually, it's for the girl who's coming over later," I joked. I was rewarded with a hard smack on my ass.

"YES! Yes, it's for you!" I yelled.

Alice smirked. "Just remember that," she said.

I continued staring into her bright blue eyes while putting both hands on her outer thighs and moving them up, pushing the dress up as I went. She raised her ass so I could get the dress completely above her hips. And then I saw it for the first time -- Alice's pussy.

The lips looked puffy and open and very moist, and there was a smattering of light brown hair above those lips. I stared for a second, thinking about what my buddy Steve had told me about eating pussy; Steve was a hound and thought it was dumb that I had held onto my virginity.

Thinking about Steve's instructions, I lowered my head to Alice's thighs and kissed softly, moving from one to the other as I trailed soft kisses up toward her hot, wet pussy.

"Uh, Jimmy?" she panted. "What are you doing?"

I figured the answer was obvious, so I moved my mouth to her nether lips and ran my tongue between them, from bottom to top.

"Oh god," she sighed. "Oh dear god."

I felt her hands on my head as I continued to take long licks up her lips and thought about looking for her clitoris. I'd read about guys having trouble finding a woman's clit and I was nervous about looking.

So imagine my surprise when I backed off to look at her pussy again and saw what looked like a nipple standing out. Alice had a prominent clit! I leaned forward and licked it and Alice humped her pelvis into my face while letting out a high-pitched yip.

So I put my mouth on it and sucked gently. "AH!!" I heard as Alice's hips rose again and I slid my hands under her to grab onto her wonderful ass again.

I started up a rhythm, sucking and licking her clit as her hips bucked into me and her hands tried to push my face further into her. I wasn't ready for her whole body to tense up as she orgasmed with a steady "Oh oh oh" coming from her lips.

And I wasn't ready for the gush of pussy juice that shot onto my face. I'd never heard of female ejaculation, but I sure experienced it that wonderful Valentine's Day.

Once Alice's body relaxed and slumped into the mattress, I lifted my face and looked at her. Her legs were spread wide, her pussy looked raw, and her hair was wet. I had apparently given her a bit of a workout and she must have enjoyed it -- she was smiling at me.

"Now that you've given me the best orgasm ever, would you like to undress me?" she asked, lifting both hands toward me.

I grabbed her hands and pulled her to a sitting position so I could hug her and reach my hands to the zipper in the back of this red dress. I pulled the zipper down and Alice shrugged her shoulders, causing the red material to slip down and reveal her upper torso.

I'd seen her topless before, of course, but for some reason seeing that little red dress fall and seeing that Alice had not been wearing a bra underneath just took my breath away. She noticed. She smiled.

"Are you okay, Jimmy?" she purred.

I dropped her hands and backed up so she could swing her legs off the bed and stand up to shuck the dress. As she did I took in the smooth, graceful way she moved and didn't notice how my breathing was becoming more ragged. Alice smiled and stepped up to me.

"One of us is a bit overdressed," she said, taking hold of the hem of my T-shirt and pulling up. I numbly lifted my arms so she could pull the shirt off me. Once she had the shirt off, she dropped it to the floor and reached for my pants. She unbuckled my belt, unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans and pushed them so they dropped to my knees.

Revealing my white briefs.

Alice had been staring at my groin but her eyes snapped up to stare into mine once she saw my underwear. "You sure dressed to make me work, didn't you?" she giggled.

And then she dropped to her knees.

My mind was a whirl. The angel I fell in love with, the sweet virgin I cherished, was on her knees in front of me and pulling my briefs down. I was awash in a jumble of emotions and, obviously, raging hormones as Alice tugged my briefs down my legs.

Once she got them to my knees, she wrapped her fingers around my steel-hard cock and softly pumped twice. I shivered and gasped and erupted.

"Wow!" she yelled as my sperm splattered her chest and neck. She leaned to the side as two more shots roped out. "You got the rubbers, right, Jimmy?"

I was reaching for the bed so I could sit down and recover from the experience of shooting sperm all over my angel. I shivered again.

"On the nightstand," I croaked as I sat down. In addition to being my sounding board on sex, Steve was my condom dealer. He worked for a pharmacy, which is where you had to go to buy condoms in the 70s. Pharmacies kept the condoms behind the counter, and you had to ask the pharmacist, the same guy who had filled your prescriptions for amoxicillin when you were a kid, if you could buy condoms. Way embarrassing.

So I gave Steve $20 and he got me three boxes of Trojans. "I guessed at your size, man," he joked.

Funny.

As I collapsed back on the bed, I could see Alice reaching for the Trojan box and opening it. She pulled out a condom and turned it several different ways as she tried to see how to open it. She apparently found the right spot, because she smiled as she pulled a strip of foil from the rest of the small package and removed our rubbery friend.

"Ready for your raincoat, Jimmy?" she asked with a smile. Then she laughed when she saw the look of shock on my face.

"I'm a virgin, sweetie, but that doesn't mean I haven't thought some thoughts or heard some things," she said. "I want this really bad and I want it with you. Oh, look," she pointed at my hard cock standing straight, "I think you want this too."

She sat next to me and reached for my cock with one hand and tried to put the condom on with the other. After a bit of fumbling, she used both hands to situate the sheath in place and roll it down. She looked my cock over and then, satisfied with her work, leaned down to kiss me.

After the warm, loving kiss, she raised up a bit and whispered, "Make love to me, Jimmy, and give me the Valentine I want so bad."

Then she rolled onto her back, spread her legs, and reached her hands out to me. I moved to get above her, moving my hips to try to line up my cock with her pussy. I just assumed the suave thing to do would be sliding it in without using my hands. As I missed the mark multiple times, I realized I was murdering my suavity.

Alice took things in hand, literally, by grabbing my throbbing member and putting it between her pussy lips. I flexed my hips and felt my rod sink an inch or two. I pulled pack and flexed again, getting another inch. After steadily rocking back and forth for a minute or two, I was lodged completely in Alice Simmons' vagina. We both sighed.

"Can you just stop moving for a minute, sweetie?" Alice asked. She wrapped her arms around my shoulders. "I just need to get comfortable with this."

I leaned down to kiss her softly and felt her legs move around my hips. "Oh! That feels nice," she said.

After a few more soft kisses I felt her hands slide down my back and push on my ass cheeks. "I'm ready, honey," she breathed.

I started moving in and out, just doing what felt most natural, listening to Alice make soft groaning sounds, and hoping like hell I wouldn't blast off in seconds like I'd already done. I felt Alice's hands leave my butt and grab my head, pulling me down for another kiss. When we broke the kiss she murmured, "Faster, baby."

I started moving in and out faster, and for a second I was afraid I'd blow but got past it and started feeling in control. I just kept banging in and out and listening to Alice moan; it felt so good I wanted it to last. But I suddenly felt that tingle, the signal that I was getting ready, and then Alice began to shake. Her hips jerked up and down and I lost control. I slammed into her and felt myself shoot into the condom and, a mere second later, Alice tensed up and squeaked. "Eeee! Eeee! Eeee!" she squeaked out.

I collapsed on her and rolled to one side. Alice rolled into me and rested her head on my chest, one finger traveling around my pubes as she watched my condom-covered cock deflate. Then she looked up at me.

"Jimmy," she said, "that was unbelievable. Thank you! I love you SO much!" And then she kissed my cheek and jumped off the bed.

I raised up to watch her as she carefully pulled the condom off me and pranced through the open bedroom door to the bathroom across the hall. I heard her peeing, the toilet flushing, and the faucet running.

She opened the door and stood in the doorway looking ... sexy. I, it was like she was glowing with excitement after our first fuck, and then she walked toward me with an exaggerated swing in her hips, not stopping at the foot of the bed but crawling up to me and pulling a damp washcloth from behind her. She smiled as she cleaned off my penis, which was re-energizing with the attention it was receiving.

Once she had me clean and standing tall, she bent down and kissed the tip of my penis, letting her lips cover the head for a moment and sucking just a little. She raised up and smiled. "One day, Jimmy, I promise," she said. "But for now I have another idea."

She crawled up and settled her butt on my thighs. She lightly stroked my cock with both hands for just a moment, then reached for the condom box and pulled out a foil packet. Tearing it open like a pro, Alice rolled the condom onto me and smiled. Then she crawled forward until my penis grazed her vagina. Now I knew what she had in mind.

We both reached to hold my penis steady while Alice positioned the tip at her vaginal opening and started to slowly slide down. I think we both groaned in pleasure as she engulfed my cock and came to rest on my groin.

"That feels perfect," I murmured. "Don't ever move from there."

Alice giggled. "I think it'll be better if I move a little bit, honey." She moved up and down a couple of times and then leaned forward, putting her hands on either side of my head. She began to rock back and forth, and I raised my knees so she pressed against my thighs when she rocked back. Her eyes fluttered closed and I smiled at the pleasure.

Alice rocked in this position for quite a while as I ran my hands all over her petite body. Suddenly she grimaced and her smooth rocking motion became more of a spasming jerky motion. "Oh Jimmy, oh god," she squealed, and I grabbed her ass to pull her tight against me as she began to orgasm. "OH!" she yelled, and I felt her juices flooding me, which was enough to set me off as well.

"AH!" I yelled as I filled the condom. Once again we tensed and then, with release, Alice collapsed on me. I wrapped my arms around her and held her tight against me.

We drifted off to sleep. Our Valentine's Day was far from over, but it was perfect so far.