Deflowering Gemma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I actually fucked her for another four hours. And a funny thing happened. After I popped her cherry, she never stuttered again.

So, as I said, I live in the sorority house. Part of the initiation for each new sister is to go to bed with me, and they always come around again after they're initiated. I live on the top floor, the third, which also has Sandy's room and a couple of the senior sisters. We all shared one bathroom with an honest-to-god jacuzzi. In case you're wondering, we put that to good use.

I stripped in my room and walked to the bathroom. I needed to relax; even though I'd just come from fucking Ronni and her roommate, my nerves were still jangled over Gemma. I started running the water in the jacuzzi. That's when I heard the door open behind me. Figuring it was either Sandy or one of the house sisters, I turned to invite them to join me--

Oh, it was a sister, alright. Mine.

Barb and two of her friends were standing there, with one of the sorority sisters behind them. And holy hell - one of her friends was Gemma! I was stupefied, as our eyes met, and then hers traveled downward... I'd completely forgotten I was naked. My dick was hanging there for all to see - and starting to stiffen as I stared at Gemma.

Barb's eyes boggled, but she recovered quickly. "Hey Lance, I was just coming with Gemma" - her eyebrows wriggled suggestively - "and Cheryl to see you. But I guess you're busy."

Gemma involuntarily moved her hand, as if to reach out and touch my dick, but she caught herself. She seemed to shake herself, gave me the ghost of a smile, and walked out, Barb behind her.

The other girl, Cheryl, stayed for a moment. An auburn-haired looker, she eyed me unabashedly. I could tell she was no virgin. She threw me a quirked grin and sauntered out, her ass bouncing - on purpose, I'm sure.

I recovered from my stupor and shook myself for not being able to say anything to Gemma. I'd had the perfect chance! So what if I was nude in front of her and her friends? It's not like I didn't walk around the sorority house nude all the time or seduce girls who had me at a disadvantage. But Gemma totally and completely disarmed me. Cursing, I turned off the spigot to the jacuzzi - it was full now - and turned on the jets. White froth bubbled, and I lowered myself into the warm water.

Leaning back, I closed my eyes, and imagined Gemma in there with me. I began to drift, half-dreaming, and it seemed that Gemma WAS in there with me, lowering herself on to my hard rod, which peeked through the frothy surface of the water. I moaned, and grasped her waist as she began to ride me, watching her perfect apple boobs bounce. I could feel her pussy exploding as she rode my dick, and finally, I squirted a torrent of hot semen into her...

And woke up. Gemma wasn't there, of course. That had been a dream. But there WAS a girl in the jacuzzi with me, riding me with my cock still nestled in her vulva. Cheryl, Barb's friend.

"What the hell?" I demanded.

She purred salaciously, obviously satisfied with herself. "Damn, you are the biggest I've ever seen, Lance. I knew I had to try it on for size."

I was in no mood for this. Angry and irrationally disappointed that it hadn't been Gemma I was fucking, I snapped, "Fuck you, bitch."

"You just did!" She laughed, finding her witticism extremely clever. She leaned forward, her boobs pressing against my pecs, and looked into my eyes. I could feel her hot breath on my face.

Fuck it. She was hot and willing, and I wasn't gonna say no to that. "What the hell," I repeated, and fucked her again.

-----

That evening, the Virgins Three came by the sorority at my invitation, and were escorted to my room. The sorority sisters winked knowingly at each other, used to this routine. Red, Gold, and Dark came in, eager but a little nervous. Some of that nervousness came from sharing their first fuck with two other women, I'm sure, but I'd talked them into it, and for a chance to be cocked by my massive pole, they were willing. I put them at ease until they were ready to strip, and I also undressed.

Red had two melons on her chest, a big ass, and a thick strip of bush above her slit. Gold had a tuft of pale blonde hair over her slit, and her boobs were modestly sized, but nicely rounded. Dark's pussy was shaved, and her tits were nice and big too, though not as big as Red's.

I kneeled in front of them and lightly teased Gold's pussy lips with my tongue. She shivered, as much with anticipation as delight. At the same time, I raised my index fingers to Red and Dark's pussies to my left and right and started stroking. I slithered my tongue between the folds of Gold's cunt, into her secret place, and started fingering Dark and Red. Their moans started overlapping in an erotic symphony that had my dick standing to attention. Eating Gold out, I found her clitoris with my tongue and held it lightly between my teeth and sucked on it. She inhaled sharply, and her pussy flooded with new moisture. White cream was slicking my fingers from Red and Dark's cunts, and I felt some of it seeping out onto my hands.

Wasn't long before they all cummed - at the same time! Yeah, I'm that good. They were a lot more relaxed and adventurous after that, and gathered together to lick the head of my dick. Gold traced her tongue up and down my shaft, and Dark sucked some precum off the tip, while Red played with my globular balls and joined in the licking wherever there was an opening. This may have been their first time, but God, it's hot to have three babes giving you head. Red pushed her way in and closed her lips over the head of my dick - now a deep, deep red and swollen to the size of a golf ball - and started sucking, gently at first, then vigorously, as I ran my hands through her hair. Dark and Gold licked up and down my pole with those wonderfully lithe tongues of theirs, soft and wet. I was fighting to keep control, cuz I wanted to keep enough cum in me to squirt in all three pussies, but Red managed to get a shot of cum out of me. "Mmmm," she moaned loudly, swallowing it and continuing to suck. Dark was playing with my nuts, and Gold had a hand wrapped partway around the shaft and was running it up and down. My dick was quivering with desperate desire. I tried to pull out, protesting that I needed to save some cum for their cunts, but they kept firm hold, and my protest dissolved into incoherent groans.

"Oh, God!" I cried. "God, yes!" I couldn't help it. I was completely unmanned; my cum squirted into the back of Red's throat, and it just kept coming and coming. Gold's supple hand jerked up and down on my length faster and faster as I cummed, milking me for all I was worth. It seemed like a week before the stream of my cum stopped; Red pulled her lips slowly off my dick and smiled as she licked her lips. The head of my dick was deep purple and throbbing, still covered with my cum, and Gold and Dark licked it off together.

Dear God, I couldn't take this much longer. I had to have one of them. They must have seen the look in my eye, and Gold lay back on my bed, spreading her legs wide to bare her dewy pink mound. I plunged into her, sinking my cock deep into her virgin cunt. Her cherry popped easy, and her tight pussy swelled with my length and girth fully inside her, my balls bouncing against her vulva. She yelled in ecstasy, and I was a savage, thrusting fiercely into her, fucking her deep and hard. She was just as savage, meeting me stroke for stroke. As we fucked, I felt hands - Red's and Dark's - running along my skin, my back, legs, and ass. I grabbed Gold's tits and squeezed, wringing a sharp moan of delight from her. My dick throbbed, skin taut, until I felt like I was going to burst.

So when Gold came, I couldn't stop myself. Her tight cunt spasmed around me, and I exploded, rocketing cum into her core, my back arching.

I could have kept going, and even started thrusting again, but Dark said, "My turn." I regretfully pulled out of Gold's womanhood, my dick slick with her virgin dew, and lay back on the bed next to Gold. Dark mounted me, and her pussy lips spread to admit my swollen shaft. Being a virgin, she didn't know anything about teasing a man's dick to enhance his pleasure, but just slid all the way down my length, which was just fine with me. She sighed as her cherry popped, and rose and fell upon my manhood. Red took up position over my face, lowering her cunt to my lips, and I kissed it gently before sliding my tongue in.

I felt a weight settle on my chest, and dampness on my breastbone. Gold had taken up position, and ground her still-damp pussy against the hard muscles of my chest. So as I ate out Red and fucked Dark, I reached up and grasped Gold's boobs, kneading gently, and twirling my fingers deftly around her nipples. She was groaning, and I felt the damp patch on my chest get wetter and bigger. Meanwhile, Red was continuously slicking my face as I tongued her, and Dark was gasping with breathless delight as she started to cum onto my dick and balls. She cummed a second time before I cummed too, and I squirted my seed into her depths.

Slowly Dark raised herself off my massive pole, and Red moved to have her turn. Gold took the opportunity to lean down and kiss me hungrily. My hands wrapped around her butt, cupping her ass cheeks, as Red popped her cherry on my mighty manhood. Dark snuggled up beside me, her boobs and damp snatch pressed against my side as she ran her hands through my hair and kissed my neck and shoulders. Red whooped as she rode me. She sheathed my entire meat inside her pussy, up to the hilt, so her buttocks were bouncing against my balls. I felt like my dick was expanding and expanding, skin growing tauter and tauter as I neared the brink. My fingers cupping Gold's ass, went lower, to finger her swollen pink pussy from behind as she moaned into my mouth as we frenched.

Red and Gold cummed at the same time - I felt moisture running down onto my balls and buckets of juice spill onto and across my chest - and Red kept bouncing for all she was worth. "More, more!" she cried, and at last I couldn't deny her plea, blowing my load inside her.

After this, we all kind of collectively sighed, exhausted but satiated. All was quiet for a moment; then Dark spoke up. "There's one more thing I want to do." I turned my head to look at her; Gold's face was buried in the crook of my other shoulder. Dark smiled shyly - how anyone could be shy after all we did is beyond me - and continued, "I want to be assfucked."

Now I had already cummed four times in this session, and cummed twice earlier with Cheryl and three times with Ronni. I may be a sex god, but there are limits. Still, I obliged her; even if I didn't cum, I was still hard enough to fuck her ass. Because of how thick my cock is, I don't usually buttfuck girls, but if they want it, I'll give it to 'em.

Red rolled off my dick, and Gold off my chest. I got up, and Dark bent over the bed, her ass bared to me. I grabbed her waist, and prodded the outside of her asshole with my head. She moaned at that little stimulation, and I guessed she had fingered herself in the ass before. Now she was ready for something bigger and longer than a finger. I pushed the tip of my dick barely in, as her asshole expanded to admit it. She was groaning nonstop now - she really had a thing for her ass, I guess - and this was so erotic, my dick started throbbing again, the head starting to deepen towards purple again. I pushed in farther, till her asshole was squeezed tight around my swollen, throbbing head. "Oh, God, yes!" she cried, and her pussy started leaking cum onto the bed. I slid my rod in, further and further, a bit at a time, her groans getting louder, and her pussy creaming the whole time, until my whole cock was nestled inside her ass. God, she was tight. My dick was taut and throbbing as her asshole tugged and squeezed it. Then I pulled out a bit, slowly, and pushed back in, slowly, starting to thrust, gently, a steady rhythm; but as she continued to moan and began to writhe, I was impelled to go faster and faster, breathless with lust. I reached my hands around her sides, underneath her arms, and grabbed her breasts, cupping them, and gently tweaking her nipples between my fingers, as my thrusting started to reach speeds at which I would fuck a pussy. "Go-o-od!" she moaned. "Yessss! Lance, oh God, Lance!"

I couldn't see it, but I could imagine that my entire shaft was a deep swollen purple, because damn, I was hot for her. Our moans reached a fever pitch, as we were bucking together, and I finally cummed inside her asshole as she squirted cream onto my bedspread.

I slowly pulled out of her, and we collapsed onto the bed. Red and Gold were staring at us, open-mouthed. I missed it, but they'd been fingering themselves watching us. Since I hadn't eaten out Dark, I lapped her twat clean of her juices, and then crawled into the center of the bed, exhausted. The once-Virgins Three joined me, Dark and Gold at my sides, Red curled up on top of me, and we all drifted off to sleep.

And all I could think of as I fell into slumber was, Damn. Five times. The last thought I remember was thinking I could cum in Gemma's snatch five times, no problem...

-----

I very rarely cum 5 times in one fuckfest. More than that per day, of course, but not usually that many in one banging.

The first time I cummed five times was my very first time. When you lose your virginity, you're so horny and raring to go that it's easy.

I've only cummed five times in one fuckfest a few times since then, and except for that first time with Marianne, never while banging just one woman.

Only one exception. That was the time I cummed an unheard-of six times. And it was with one scorching hot woman.

It was Halloween last year, and I was at a fraternity house where they were hosting a costume party. I was dressed as a vampire; but I soon took the fangs out because it interfered with making out with chicks in dark corners. In the den, the furniture had been cleared away to make an impromptu dance floor. It was dim, very dim, as music played, and I found myself facing a young woman dressed as a black cat. She had a half-mask, covering her eyes, with cat ears at the corners and whiskers too, and wore a black outfit complete with a tail. Her hair was curls, not sure what color it was, given the dim lighting; and her eyes gleamed gold in the strobe.

And I had no idea who she was. But I gallantly asked her to dance, and she came into my arms, reaching up to wrap her arms about my shoulders as I put my hands on her waist, and we rocked slowly back and forth. Her body pressed enticingly against mine, and she had some scent, like natural pheromones, that intoxicated me, and I got a hard on against her belly.

She just looked up at me and smiled. Lusty, eager, but shy too. We drifted through the crowd to one of the back rooms with a bed in it; I'm not sure who led whom, but we got there. We took off each other's clothes, until we were both completely nude, except for her cat mask. It was still dark in here, but I could see the outline of her boobs, perky and full, bursting out of her skin as if longing to be fondled. I took her into my arms, grasping her boobs as I kissed her. She boldly stuck her tongue into my mouth, and our tongues explored each other, drinking deeply. She broke free and knelt down slowly, running her hands down my torso, until she came to my dick. Wrapping her lithe hands around my girth, she stroked up and down, eliciting a groan from me, and then she put her lips around me, sucking on my engorged head. I ran my hands through her hair as she sucked and ran her hands along my shaft, my dick throbbing and leaking precum.

There was something about her touch, and her tongue, that brought me to previously unexperienced heights of desire and euphoria. She took hold of my balls, and slid her lips down my length, taking more and more of me into her mouth, until she was deep throating me! I was moaning helplessly, cock quivering and completely at her mercy. I cummed into her throat, squirting and squirting and squirting. Surprisingly, she didn't gag, but swallowed it all.

Her lips released my pole, which was still deep purple, and as she stood up, I lifted her up by her waist, and she wrapped her legs around mine. She leaned in to kiss me as I slowly lowered her on to my swollen shaft. My head disappeared between her pussy lips, and she cummed instantly, writhing and spasming in my arms, her cream leaking out of her slit and running in rivulets down my dick, and this amazing response provoked one in me as well, and I cummed again, squirting and squirting incredible bucketloads in her, as I'd done when she gave me head. My cock was slick with her dew, and most of it hadn't even been inside her yet!

Without waiting for me, she lowered herself further onto my cock, and I felt the stretching as I popped her cherry. Then, without the barrier, my cock slid deep into her pussy, and the sensation made her cum again. "Lance!" she gasped, bucking. She kept bucking, harder and faster, using her legs around my waist as leverage to thrust herself upon my massive manhood.

She was so enthusiastic, and so hot, that I blew my load again. This time, the cum went all the way to her very depths, without her cherry to hinder it, and the incredible sensation made her cum another time. Still thrusting, I leaned forward and lowered her onto the bed, and I buried myself deep between her legs, as she cried out breathlessly. She was the tightest pussy I'd ever had - tighter even than several of the assholes of the women I buttfucked - and it was stretching to admit my gargantuan member. Her juice spilled out freely onto my balls and the bed, and I cummed again. By this time, I had cummed so many bucketloads into her, that some of it leaked back out. "God!" She screamed, as my hot cum squirted into her deepest recesses, "Don't stop, Lance, don't stop!"

She rolled me over until she was on top and placed her hands on my six pac abs as she rode me. Her pussy was swollen and puffy and moist, and my dick was taut and throbbing and engorged. We were hotter for each other than anyone could imagine. My hands were everywhere on her delicious body, roaming from her waist to her boobs and nipples. She leaned forward, her tits to my chest and looked into my eyes with those strange gleaming orbs as I kept thrusting and she kept bucking. I put my hands on her ass, and roamed up and down her backside, and she shuddered ecstatically at my touch.

Her love juice poured copiously out of her cunt, and I squirted my last, and largest, load of cum into her as we screamed and yelled for what seemed like forever, till at last we were totally spent. "Sexy cat," I murmured tenderly to her. We lay there, she on top of me, my cock still nestled inside her cunt, our hands entwined, her head on my chest, and slept through the rest of the party.

When the frat brothers - who'd hosted the party - woke me up at 3:00 a.m. to kick me out, everyone else having gone home, the girl was gone. I never did find out who she was, but she obviously knew me.

No one has affected me quite like the black cat - until now. With thoughts of Gemma in mind, I had been so horny I had another five-time fuckfest, after a full day of fucking beforehand. If I could find her, deflower her, maybe I'd get another six-time session going...

-----

My head cloudy and full of murky fantasies about Gemma, I woke up with the once-Virgins Three still in my arms. I grinned, remembering our fuckfest the night before. I'd definitely have to hit up Dark again, cuz that assfucking was HOT. Oh, and it might help if I actually learned her name.

After the girls were gone and I'd stepped out of the shower, Cheryl - you remember, Barb's friend - sauntered in. "Hey, babe," I tossed a smile at her. "Need a fuck to begin the day?"