Deflowering Gemma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smirked. "Later. I have someone who wants to meet you."

"Really? Who?" A thought occurred to me. "Is it Gemma?"

She laughed. "No. Someone who's admired you for a long time. I'll drive you to her dorm - but you have to put this blindfold on." She proferred a length of cloth. "A blind date."

I rolled my eyes. Cheryl and her puns. Well, alright, I was up for anything.

When we got to her car, I put the blindfold on, and she drove to the dorm in question. Well, I suppose it was a dorm; she could have driven me to Timbuktu and I wouldn't have known, with the blindfold. Cheryl checked to make sure the blindfold was in position, then helped me out of the car, and guided me by the hand - her other hand firmly ensconced on my ass - into a building, up an elevator, down a hall, and into a room.

"We're here," Cheryl announced. Wondering who my secret admirer was, I reached up to take the blindfold off, but Cheryl stopped me. "Nuh-uh. You don't get to take it off till after it's over." There was a lusty chuckle - my blind date. "Now, strip."

I'd done crazier things. I slipped out of my clothes, till I stood there, naked as the day I was born, for the inspection of Cheryl and my secret admirer. "Well, go on," Cheryl said to my blind date, "do it." I felt a hand - not Cheryl's - take mine, and lead me to a bed. She put my hands around her waist as she lay back on the bed. Her breathing was ragged with lust. Alright, I could do this by feel. I stroked my hands up and down her body, tracing a line up and down her legs, playing with her toes, caressing her face and tits as she gasped. Whoever she was, she had perfect round tits. I leaned forward and started sucking one of her nipples. "Oh!" came her voice - did it seem familiar somehow? My other hand slid down her torso to finger her pussy, which was already wet. She arched up, her vagina rising to meet my probing fingers as I continued sucking her nipple. She cried out sharply, and I felt her juice spilling out of her twat.

I pulled back a bit, and reached my hands inbetween her thighs, spreading apart her legs. Putting my hands on her pussy to guide my cock, I rubbed the tip of my schlong against her vulva, smearing precum on it. Then I slid into her, going in a little, pulling out a little, then pushing in a little more, in a rhythmic thrust. "Mmm," my secret admirer purred, and I lowered my chest to her boobs, and made out with her as my dick thrust ever deeper into her. I came up against resistance, pulled back, then thrust in deeper, popping her cherry, as she moaned and leaked moisture.

My steady thrusting grew quicker and quicker, my breathing more ragged, as my dick throbbed inside her tight pussy, which contracted about me. "Yes! Yes!" she cried. "Lance!" I knew I knew that voice, but I was in the grip of lust now, and it didn't sink in. I blew my load in her, and she writhed wildy beneath me, nipples hard, and creamed.

Breathing heavily, I said, "Maybe now you'll let me take the blindfold off. I never met a woman I wouldn't fuck - and from what I can tell by feeling you, you're beautiful." There was silence a moment, then my blind date's hands came up and pulled up the blindfold. I blinked in disbelief.

Barb.

I was buried up to the hilt in my own sister's cunt. Damn. And she'd been a good fuck, too.

She smiled uncertainly. "Say something."

I said the first thing that popped into my head. "Your tits are the same size."

She laughed and laughed.

-----

Her smaller boob had caught up to the size of the other last month, was the first thing she told me. Then she explained how much she'd lusted for me. She didn't want to miss out on my monster cock just because I was her brother. "I wanted you so bad," she told me.

"Well," I said, "I wouldn't want some other asshole to pop your cherry."

"Can we..." She hesitated. "Can we do it again?"

She was my sister. And she was a good fuck. A hottie. And I remembered all the times I'd gotten a hard on looking at her ass or that time we danced at her prom. I smiled. "Any time, sis."

Her smile lit up the room.

-----

I like to act.

The summer I was 18, I wanted a car, so I decided to make some money doing what I do best - star in a porn flick. Once they saw my dick, they signed me up quicker than a virgin cums. My first shoot was with a smokin' black babe named Jade, who was 19. She had long hair down to her midback, and perfect round tits. Her pussy was shaved; that seems to be par for the course in porno.

When the camera started rolling, I decided to show 'em what I could really do. I went down on Jade right away. She gasped with surprise, and then pleasure, as my dick thrust into her slick cunt, filling her up. I pounded the fuck out of her, and her orgasms were real, unlike most of that fake shit in porno. With that, and of course my cock, I could get any parts I wanted.

At the end of the summer, I bought a bright red convertible and picked up some university cheerleaders whom I fucked. One of them was even a virgin.

Since then, I've starred in a porn flick on holidays and summers, making good money. Once I graduate, I've got a $100,000 annual contract lined up with a major porn company.

The point being, I like to act.

So I decided to audition for the university's fall play, a production of "Romeo & Juliet". When my turn came up, they gave me a script of Romeo's and chose another auditioner to come up and read Juliet's lines.

It was Gemma. Her perfect apple-sized boobs strained against her shirt, as if they would burst through at any time. I could still see her nipples, which grew taut and hard as she looked at me. That was encouraging. A bulge started to appear in my jeans.

"But soft! What light through yonder window breaks? It is the east, and Gem- Juliet is the sun!" I faltered, but caught myself. Finishing the line, it came to Gemma's turn.

Her voice was low and musical, and shivered its way beneath my skin. "Romeo, Romeo, wherefore art thou, Romeo?" We continued through the scene, and when the time came for Romeo to climb the balcony, I looked directly at Gemma, and her eyes met mine back.

It was the east, and Gemma was the sun.

And suddenly she was in my arms, and our lips had met. There were some hoots and wolf whistles. We pulled apart. "Your place," Gemma whispered. We walked out then and there, hand in hand.

One of the stage crew said, "Looks like Lance's bagged himself another virgin!"

The director holding the auditions said thoughtfully, "Maybe the virgin's bagged him this time."

In my room at the sorority house, Gemma and I pulled each other's clothes off. "You'll never forget the fucking I give you."

She smiled. "I know." Her hand reached down to stroke my shaft, and I groaned. My cock stiffened, growing to its full length and girth. She pushed me back onto the bed, and climbed on after me, so her pussy was above my face. Her golden pussy hair was blonde fleece. She leaned over, her luscious boobs nestled against my stomach, and licked the tip of my cock. Groaning, I flicked my tongue out and teased her pussy. She shivered with pleasure.

She wrapped her lips around my engorged head and sucked up the precum. My cock was becoming a deep red. I slid my tongue into her cunt and probed, licking her love button. She arched in pleasure, and creamed in my face, moaning with her lips around my dick. Her cream was nectar, liquid ambrosia, and I lapped it up. She started slurping my dick, as more and more precum leaked out. Her hands played with my balls and stroked my shaft up and down, making it quiver tautly with pleasure. She sucked my head vigorously, and I moaned into her pussy as my cum shot out into her throat. She kept sucking, and milked my cock with her stroking hands, and I cummed again almost immediately. "Mmmm!" I moaned, my face buried in her cunt. I sucked her clit for all I was worth, and she writhed, spilling more cream onto my face.

She took her lips off my dick and her pussy away from my mouth, turning herself around to straddle my thighs. My cock was a deep, throbbing purple, swollen and engorged, yearning to enter her puffy twat. She lowered her cunt just enough for the tip of my pole to touch it, and moved back and forth, so that it rubbed against her juicy pink pussy lips. This was too much for me, I wanted her too badly, and I cummed, squirting semen all over her labia and vulva. And still the taut pressure in my cock did not let up. Gemma smiled, relishing her power over me.

She had mercy on me, and allowed my thickened head to enter her pussy. Damn. I cummed again, shooting hot cum into her pussy, and my spasming cock inside her made her cum, too. "God, Lance," she moaned, "I can't take this anymore." Her pussy was pink, puffy, and swollen, dripping with the dew of desire. She thrust down, impaling herself on my dick.

I waited to feel her cherry pop, but there was nothing except the unimpeded depths of her womanhood. I was shocked. I had been sure she was a virgin! But lust drove all thoughts of that out of my mind. I thrust up into her as she bucked and bounced. We were in sync, because we cummed together again. Even as my cum squirted into her, cream squirted out of her pussy, covering my torso. But even when my squirting had ceased pouring my hot loads into her, her orgasms didn't stop, and she screamed in obscene delight. Her juicy nectar ran in rivulets onto my crotch, down my sides and legs, onto the bed.

And finally, I cummed my last, a raging torrent of my semen, as my balls emptied completely, and my dick throbbed its release, filling up her gloriously tight pussy.

She fell on top of me, my cock still inside her. I suddenly realized that I cummed six times! On the heels of that exciting thought, came the sobering fact that she was not a virgin; she'd already been deflowered. "You're not a virgin," I said, a statement rather than a question.

She kissed me and said, "I've only had sex once before this."

"Oh yeah?" I was intensely jealous of her other lover. I wanted to pop her cherry. And further, I wanted to possess this woman, make her mine and only mine. She responded by looking in my eyes, then getting up off me, robbing my cock of its tender wet paradise. She went over to her backpack, which she'd slung onto the floor when we'd come in, and pulled something out of it. She turned around and came to the bedside, holding the item up for my inspection. At first I didn't understand; then I saw what the object was.

A black cat mask.

THE END