Deflowering Jenna

Story Info
His hot virgin sister is finally legal.
1k words
3.59
197.1k
27
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenna slid two fingers across her creamy, white thigh and licked her lips. She knew exactly what she was doing to me and was definitely getting a kick out of it. To tell you the truth, I didn't mind too much either.

"Is this what you want?" asked Jenna, spreading her legs so I could se an oval wetspot on her pink, satin panties.

I nodded vigorously.

"Two more minutes," she said with an innocent smile.

Jenna was my step-sister, and we had been wanting to fuck each other for three years. Trouble was, she was underage, and I didn't want to take any chances. God knows I could have ended up in serious trouble. If a judge had heard that a 27-year-old man was bopping his 17-year-old step-sister, I would be playing the bunghole shuffle with Bubba for 20 years.

No one would understand. Even in Macon, Georgia.

So we decided to wait until she turned 18. Which was exactly at midnight on that sweltering evening in late August. It was 11:58 and my dick was hard as Georgia clay in a drought.

Jenna tapped her hand on the lacy, white bedspread -- the same one our parents sleep beneath every night.

"Come here," she said.

I kneeled on the bed and let my nose hover above her long, blonde hair. Her gardenia perfume triggered some primal part of my brain, and I almost jumped on her. Somehow, I restrained myself.

She turned her head. Our noses were nearly touching, and her soft, minty breath washed across my lips.

"Harry, I want you so bad," she moaned. "Ever since I was 15, I've wanted your cock in my pussy."

The second hand ticked forward. One minute to go. The clock was behind me, but I was so tuned in to its soft click, I could almost hear the gears turning inside.

Our lips moved closer together. Another centimeter and I was risking jail time.

"You're special to me," Jenna continued, "so I want to try everything tonight."

"Everything?"

"Everything. Fuck me, plug me, suck me, eat me" -- she gulped -- "force me to take more. I don't care what you do -- just do me hard."

I inhaled deeply.

Click.

Three years of sexual tension snapped, like letting go of a sling shot. It was time to fly.

Grabbing a handful of hair, I pressed my face into hers and slipped my tongue between her lips. She opened her mouth, and our tongues danced. Joined at the lips, we started a conversation with our bodies. The message from both of us was simple: "More! More! More!"

I unhooked her bra. She flung it on the floor.

I sucked her tits. She pushed my head into her chest.

I kissed her belly button. She dug her nails into my back.

Then I licked my way to the pussy -- the sweet, clean, virginal fuckhole. I stuck my tongue inside my step-sister. Deep inside. The further my tongue went, the sweeter her meat tasted. A torrent of musty love juice poured down my chin.

After Jenna let out several shuddering moans, I stepped back to take a look at her. She was quivering with ecstasy.

"It's time for you to try some dick," I said while unhooking my belt and letting my tan hiking shorts fall to the floor.

Jenna kneeled before me, and took my cock into her hands. She held it gingerly between thumb and fore finger of each hand. She handled my nine-inch schlong as if it were a religous experience. For her, my dick was a sacred candle that must be treated with extreme reverence. I felt like a god.

Jenna took the head into her mouth and tounged it. Then she let her lips slide down the shaft. She started bobbing her head -- slowly at first and then picking up speed. Within moments she was sucking with a fury I've never seen in a virgin. Jenna was a pro. No teeth. Just hot, wet tongue and lips slipping along my pulsating penis.

A moment before I felt like jizzing, I took a fist full of her hair and yanked her head away. I didn't want to blast a wad in her mouth because I was saving myself for her pussy.

"It's time, baby," I said.

She knew exactly what I was talking about. Jenna laid back on the bed and spread her legs wide open.

Hooking her by the back of the leg, I pushed her knees to her ears and slammed my rod into her cunt.

For me, it was the best way to show a little brotherly love.

Her fuck muscles tightened around my cock. I was thrustiing with all my might and wanted to pound harder.

"Say you love your big brother!" I yelled.

"I love you, big brother," she squeaked.

"Louder!"

I smacked her cheek with the back of my hand.

"I LOVE YOU, BIG BROTHER!" she shieked.

The bitch knew how to fuck. She certainly had the energy. And she had the moves. A rare combination.

When the cum rose from my balls, there was no stopping it. The first spurt was the greatest high I've ever experienced. I bet a gallon of cream shot into her pussy all at once. Then more came as I squeezed my buttcheeks again. And again. And again. Before I emptied myself out, I probably unloaded more semen than a stud race horse does in a lifetime. She loved it. Her pussy swallowed up every drop as she convulsed like an epileptic. Either Jenna was experiencing nirvana or about to die.

Jenna recovered, and she's doing fine. We've agreed that fucking was the best thing we could have done. It's a casual thing now. I've got my girlfriends and she's got her boyfriends and we're fine with that. But whenever we get that burning desire late at night, we just creep into each other's bedrooms late at night and see what kind of trouble we can stir up.

In fact, there's a knock at my door now.