Defrosting Cheryl

Story Info
Husband tries to defrost frigid wife with hypnosis.
6.5k words
4.36
33.1k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hotpup
hotpup
1,973 Followers

Note: As I stated with my other Mind Control story, "Exchanging Butts," I make no claim as to the validity of the techniques used to hypnotize a person. After all, this is a fantasy, one which I adamantly wish could be realized.

*

Cheryl and I have been married for over 30 years and the sex has never been gangbusters. We were both lacking much experience in the bedroom before marriage, but we learned together. However, there were times when Cheryl became a wildcat. Most often it was either after watching a dirty movie or having a couple of drinks. She would grind her C cups in my face, rub her luscious 40-inch ass against my crotch or climb on top of me with her 130-pound five-foot four-inch body and kiss me passionately.

There were even a couple of times we tried anal sex but as time went on these trysts became less and less frequent. Eventually she would no longer watch dirty movies and drinking became almost non-existent and the sexual activity eventually went away as well. She did consent to having sex once a week but often that did not include intercourse. Most often I would be allowed to kiss her magnificent ass while she played footsie with my cock or perhaps, I would eat her sweet pussy.

We kissed goodnight but it was only a peck on the lips. Then suddenly a year ago the sex came to a total halt except for two occasions she allowed me to kiss her heavenly feet. I knew something had to change between me and my brown-eyed brown-hair beautiful wife. I take my wedding vows seriously and was not going to step out on her except in my warped mind. So, I had to find a way to turn things around. At first, I tried the romantic dinner and night out route but that was a failure as we smooched for five minutes before she rolled over and fell asleep. The deep freeze was on.

My hot wife had become as frigid as the North Pole. Getting totally desperate I was willing to try anything. One night I started to literally force myself on her but stopped nearly as soon as I started. The guilt washed over me like a tidal wave. So, I was back to square one. My personal jack-off sessions were now happening several times daily. To thoughts of my wife and anyone else with curves.

Then, one day, I heard an add on the radio about a hypnotist coming through town to help folks with weight loss and to stop smoking. I contacted the company and arranged a personal meeting to learn the basics of his trade. I had to promise not to infringe on his classes or use it to commit a crime. It was an easy promise to make as my goal, when I started, was merely to get Cheryl to remember and relive our hottest sexual encounters hopefully resulting in a resumption of our active sex life.

After meeting with him I slowly put my plan into action. I waited for a night when Cheryl was more relaxed than normal and in a great mood. When it got later in the evening and she yawned I offered to give her a shoulder massage. She thought it a bit weird that I sat in front of her to rub her shoulders but accepted my offer. As I rubbed her shoulders, I spoke to her quietly in a subdued tone. I could feel her muscles relax so I started to give her instructions to relax various parts of her body. To my amazement she did not ask any questions but followed my direction noticeably relaxing each body part.

I was having trouble keeping the massage platonic as she was such a vision before me, and her breasts were not more than an inch from the bottom of my palms. Now the critical part of the adventure had arrived, and I soon would know whether this experiment would work. Softly I said, "Cheryl, relax your whole body and look into my eyes as deeply as you can. Don't take your eyes off mine. As you stare into my eyes your eyelids will get heavier and heavier. You can hear nothing but my voice. It is alright to close your eyes and rest, but you can still hear me. The world is peaceful and calm. You are now asleep. If you can hear me lift your right arm."

It took a few seconds but to my amazement Cheryl raised her arm. Even more amazing to me was that she appeared to be under as she had not said a word or tried to stop me. I asked her a couple of questions that she could easily answer but normally would get me in trouble for asking and she answered them without emotion. Noticing her arm was still up I told her she could put it back down. Then I asked her, "Honey, how are you feeling?"

"I am fine," she whispered. Gambling I slowly moved my hands down her front to her breast and softly caressed them only for a moment then sat back. I was now sure that my experiment had worked thus far as normally she would have swatted my hands away. The next steps were to see if I could implant a special word to instantly put her back under and give her a modest command she would act out when out of the trance. But, most important of all, was to bring the favorable memories of our most special sex acts. Back to the front of her mind.

Calmly I spoke, "Cheryl listen carefully when you awake you will not remember anything we do or say while you are relaxed like this. Also, when I snap my fingers and say, 'red boob' you will return to this sleep state and wait for my directions and carry them out. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Glen I understand," she instantly replied in the same docile tone. As my hope increased so did the size of my cock until it reached its full seven-inch length.

I paused and then began by first planting a harmless direction, "Cheryl from now on when we kiss goodnight just before we hug you will French kiss me instead of just the peck on the lips we have been doing lately. Now, I want you to travel back in time with me think back to our early days together. Remember a sun-shiny morning in your apartment when I kissed your pussy for the first time. Tell me about it and what you felt."

It appeared she was thinking back to that day then a smile came to her face as if it all came flooding back to her, "I remember that you were kneeling on the floor beside my twin bed and had pulled my feet off the bed and began massaging them. It felt nice so I repositioned myself so that both legs were dangling from the bed. The next thing I knew your hands steadily moved up my legs and you pushed my nightie up exposing my underwear. I saw your head between my legs and wondered what you were up to."

My wife had begun to idlily play with her thigh as she continued, "The next thing I knew you were caressing my crotch through my panties with your hands and soon your face followed. I started to tell you to stop but then I felt you kissing my pussy through the material, nibbling and licking. Fuck Glen it turned me on so much that when you backed away, I almost grabbed your head to pull it back in place. I soon realized what you were up to as you pulled my underwear down my thighs then all the way off. My first instinct was to cover my pussy with my hands, but you quickly moved them out of the way."

Now her hand was resting on her crotch, "You lovingly ran your hand through my thick forest of pussy hair before diving in and kissing and licking me. You were kind of clumsy at first but before very long you found all the right spots. It wasn't long before I was grinding myself in your face and running my hands through your hair. I lost count of how many times I came. Damn, it was fantastic, it felt great! I had never felt anything like that ever before."

Her face was flushed as she finished, and I thought she might be near orgasm from just remembering her first oral sex experience. I decided to have her relate a few more memories before bringing her out of the trance or sleep state. The next one was our wedding night and first sexual intercourse, "Now Cheryl, we had a wonderful wedding and dinner that evening then we went to our hotel and watched a bit of a dirty movie before climbing into bed together. So, tell me about our first fucks."

It took her a moment to switch gears from her first pussy eating to our wedding night, "I remember the movie being dumb but kind of hot. Watching a girl having her tits being sucked then sitting on top of a guy fucking him was making me hot especially as you were nibbling on my neck and teasing my nipples. I told you to turn off the television. We got into bed and feverishly made out."

She was ever so lightly caressing her crotch as she spoke, "It didn't take long for both of us to get naked and for you to slide your cock inside of me. You fucked me gently at first but turned into an animal cumming in no time. You pulled out and kissed me softly. After a few seconds it seemed to dawn on you that I did not even come close to cumming. I was still horny as hell and without a word you began teasing my clit and pussy again as we kissed."

Now she was masturbating "then we fucked for a second time that night. And fuck was it hot as you paid attention to every reaction I made and fucked me slowly and romantically. My hands grabbed your ass tightly urging you on. By now I was so turned on that my hips were bucking back at every thrust your hard cock was making. I was having trouble catching my breath but found a way to kiss you feverishly. I must have cum three times before you fell off me. It was a great night and was the first time you kissed my ass hole while I played footsie with your cock."

After having her relate two more stories I figured that was enough and instructed her to remember all those events and how hot those experiences had been. She was to keep them in the front of her mind to remember how nice sex could be. Then I proceeded to wake her, "Cheryl you will not remember anything that just happened but you will remember every one of my instructions to recall those very hot sexual experiences that we shared and that from now on you will French kiss me goodnight. When I count to three you will awake refreshed...one, two, three."

Quickly I placed my hands back on her shoulders and resumed rubbing them. Cheryl's eyes blinked and she shook her head. My wife let out a yawn as she stretched removing her hand from her crotch. Giving me a curious glance, she looked around trying to get her wits together then astonished she saw the wall clock. She smiled, "Glen I must have dozed off. Shit, you've been massaging me for an hour. It feels great but you can quit now as we should go on to bed."

We got ready for bed as always as if nothing had changed. We always kissed three times. The first kiss when we said goodnight was the normal peck on the lips. The second kiss where we wished one another sweet dreams likewise was a peck on the lips. But our third kiss this night when we told each other, "I love you" started out as the normal bland kiss but then as if something in my wife's head clicked her tongue was wriggling its way into my mouth. It was not the hottest kiss we had ever had but it was truly wonderful. We then hugged and rolled over to our sides of the bed.

A couple of minutes later I reached over and caressed her big beautiful ass. Just as I thought I was getting somewhere Cheryl swatted my hand away and told me to go to sleep. I was not at the point where I was going to see if she would do things to me yet, but I was so hot that I had to test the limits a bit. Fifteen minutes later I could tell that she wasn't quite asleep, so I whispered in her ear, "red boob."

Her breathing changed and she rolled onto her back. Taking my biggest gamble yet I instructed her, "Cheryl you will not remember anything I do or say but you will remember everything you do. Imagine that my head is between your thighs and I am licking, kissing and sucking on your pussy and my fingers are also playing with it. Remember a time when you were particularly horny and aroused. Now, slide your fingers inside of your panties and masturbate until you cum several times. Let yourself go like there is no one else within a mile of you."

The two seconds I waited for her actions seemed like forever. I heard the rustle of bedsheets and a soft coo from my wife as her hands disappeared into her undies. Within a minute her butt was gyrating on the mattress as she called out my name. I was delighted as she was not only getting herself off, but she was doing it to thoughts of me. It did not take long before the sweet scent of her honey filled my nostrils.

Unable to resist I broke my first vow that I would not take advantage of the circumstances for my own enjoyment. As her fingers feverishly worked on her sex I reached over and played with her breasts. This only seemed to ratchet up her finger play and moaning. Her boobs felt so good in my hands. I had almost forgotten how wonderful her boobs were even through her cotton nightshirt. I was being very aggressive in my play until I realized that she was calming down as she had cum several times.

She was panting as she removed her hand from her panties. Then Cheryl adjusted her panties and put her night shirt back in place. After waiting for her breathing to return to near normal I spoke, "I am going to count to three and when you come out of the trance you will roll over and go to sleep remembering everything you did and what you thought about while you did it but none of what I have done or said. You will not change your underwear tomorrow morning either. When I finish counting you will feel relaxed and satisfied, 1, 2, 3."

This seemed too easy, but I did not know how I was going to get her back to the point of wanting regular sex with me. The only thing I could think of was to give her more and more pleasurable experiences both under the trance and outside of it. I did not want to create an involuntary slave as that would not be sexy over the long haul. So, over the next couple of weeks I would help her remember more of our sexiest encounters and watch her get herself off while I jacked off and sniffed her cum-covered panties or played with her boobs.

There was some progress as Cheryl would now, from time to time, let me wrap my arm around her when we were in bed. Once or twice she even let me hold her hand in public. One night after dinner I snapped and spat out, "Red boob, you will think what we are about to do was your idea and remember everything except you will not remember these instructions. Strip below the waste and lay on the sofa so I can eat your pussy until you orgasm several times while you fondle your breasts. Do it now."

My wife stood inches in front of me and discarded her shoes, socks, pants and panties then turn toward the living room and laid spread-eagle on the couch. By the time I reached her Cheryl was already playing with her tits. Wasting no time, I climbed between her thighs, inhaling deeply her sweet aroma, and gently began licking and teasing her pussy lips.

My passion grew quickly as soon I was devouring her pussy. Voraciously eating her honey and swirling my tongue all over her pussy especially paying close attention to her swollen clitoris. Her hips were now bucking against my face as my licking turned into sucking and nibbling. Her honey flowed free like a river as I tried to eat every drop. Finally, her arms fell limp to her side while she attempted to regain her breath, I snuck away long enough to clean my face.

When I returned, she was still laying there her breath was almost normal. Her pubic hair was matted and soaked, glistening with wetness. Unable to resist I kissed her feet briefly before kissing her mouth. Then sitting back up I again spoke, "Cheryl, go and put your clothes and shoes back on and come back and sit right here beside me."

My wife got up slowly as she evidently felt the effects of her orgasms. A couple of minutes later she came back and sat as instructed, "Cheryl, sweetheart, I am going to wake you now but I want you to remember every one of the pleasurable sensations you just felt and that me kissing your pussy was your idea. Again, you will not remember anything I have said whilst you are under. You will also remember how much I love to worship your body and especially your ass. On the count of three you will awaken."

As I counted, I put my arm around her shoulder while waiting for her reaction. For a second, she just sat there with a puzzled look on her face. As if a light bulb went on in her head, she suddenly blushed brilliant red. Apparently, she was trying to confirm to herself what had just happened as first she ran her fingers over her breasts and then over her pussy. Looking into my eyes she stammered, "Glen, what happened? I can't believe I asked you to eat me and you did. What the hell?"

Pulling her closer to me I whispered, "It was wonderful, so sweet! Thank you. You liked it didn't you?"

"Yes, but I don't understand why it happened. I don't know what got into me. I guess I should thank you for it, but I am so confused, she muttered as she shook her head still blushing. The next thing I knew she got up and walked away. Cheryl acted normal the rest of the evening as if nothing had happened. Occasionally she did give me a curious look which let me know she was still thinking about it. They say that a hypnotized person will not do anything against their will which gave me great hope as evidently deep-down Cheryl must have been willing or even wanting to have sex with herself and me.

Lust for my wife was overtaking every thought that I had. I was yearning for relief. Jacking off was not going to do it for me. That night after kissing her goodnight I caressed her back and butt and to my delight she did not push me away. Timidly I asked her, "Cheryl, it was wonderful what we did earlier this evening but, would you allow me to worship your butt? In other words, may I kiss your bare bottom while you play footsie with my erection?"

"I guess so, she tepidly answered as she rolled into position pulling off her panties. Shocked that she responded favorably for the first time in several months I kept my mouth shut and slid down behind her back until my face was at her large ass and my cock touched her feet. I began with applying soft butterfly kisses to her butt cheeks. Using my hands to fondle and knead her ass pulled apart her cheeks and inhaled her musky aroma. Just then, I felt her feet tease my cock causing me to be more aggressive. Now I was nibbling and biting her rear-end.

"Be rough please," I groaned as my mouth worked its way into her crack. My wife grunted but instantly started applying more pressure as well as pulling and tugging on my cock as She rubbed my member feverishly. My tongue quickly found her ass hole. While I tongue fucked her puckering hole Cheryl got even more assertive sprinkling an occasional kick to my throbbing staff. I began humping myself into her feet with over half of my tongue inside her bowels. When I reached up for her breasts, she pushed my hand away firmly.

While I really loved her foot play I had never actually cum because of it. My cock would spasm but never release its load. Frantically I made passionate lusty love to her ass thinking that this time might be different and that I would cum. But, after a couple of more minutes, I gave up and rolled away as I did not want my cock to hurt for days. Reaching for her undies Cheryl sighed, "I hope that was good for you as I only did it because you made me cum earlier. I still don't know why that happened."

Her statement gave me mixed emotions as at least we finally did something and it was of her own free will but, she apparently only did it out of obligation. To top everything off I was hornier than ever and still had not cum. Frustrated I did something I thought I would never do and urgently demanded, "Red boob, you will not remember anything that happens while you are under. Now Cheryl suck my cock and remember our fantasy about a threesome with your sexy sister; I will tell you to stop when my cock becomes limp."

"Now lay so that your big ass is by my face. You will ignore anything I do," I finished talking just as her hand engulfed my member. When she swung around, she literally thrust her ass to the side of my head bouncing off. My body went tense as soon as I felt her lips on my mushroom head and her tongue flick across my piss slit. As Cheryl mouth-fucked my cock she was jacking me off with one hand while the other played lovingly with my balls. Meanwhile, I was snuggling my face against her big ass while simultaneously fondling her boobs. On her upstrokes Cheryl would nibble on the spongy head before going back down further and further each time. The sound of her slurping was driving me crazy with lust.

hotpup
hotpup
1,973 Followers
12