Defrosting Kelly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
398 Followers

"How about I have my butler bring your wife in and I will explain it to both of you." Don pressed a button on the call box and in a few moments Kelly walked in. She seemed a little flushed as she sat down in the wicker chair as the butler brought in a second for Peter. As Peter sat, Don began his pitch.

"Kelly, why so flush?"

"I saw this gorgeous red head removing her clothing and a few of the men seemed to be gravitating towards her. It was a very arousing experience," she answered before she looked at Peter. Peter noticed the flush red pigment in her cheeks and her breath a bit deeper than usual. As he turned back towards Don, Don had the grin of a job well done on his face.

"The gorgeous red head is my girlfriend, Anna. She usually begins the festivities by stripping for the group and taking a few volunteers for a show. I perceive by the time we leave this office; she may be a bit more indecent and even possibly in a state of restrictive pleasure as well. Now let me explain that this is a secret group as well as a private one. Invitation is done by Anna and I only and no one may speak of the group outside the villa. I apologize to you, Kelly because I know it seemed I have had less than honorable motive for luring your husband here. My girlfriend is a major fan of his work and you have every reason to be proud. He is gifted in the stimulating word." Kelly nodded and looked towards Peter before she took him by the hand.

"What we do is assemble here once a month in order to allow ourselves to release the tension and explore a bit. So in essence, you come here to fuck and get fucked for the night before going back to reality for the next month. Because Anna desired to invite you, I have already decided that if you choose to stay and participate that I would neglect to collect dues for a few months. This will allow you to sample the club a few times before I ask for a contribution. It's a modest fee we use to rent this villa and to maintain certain supplies we use. We can discuss it at a future time."

"Kelly, the collar you are wearing will mark that you are not eligible to have certain liberties taken of you until you shed the collar. Once you remove the collar, we replace it with a plain one so that you can have whatsoever your desires fulfilled. With that collar, all you can do with the men here is the basics limited to oral and vaginal intercourse. Likewise, Peter you will not be able to do more than that as well to any lady here until she sheds the collar. Does this make sense to both of you?"

Peter swallowed hard before he responded. "Do you provide protection for...?"

Don answered back, "Part of the dues pays for contraceptives, lubricants and even Viagra if you desire."

Kelly asked, "By liberties, you mean..."

"Anal sex, double penetration, more than one partner, minor BDSM and circle jerks I think they call them. This way, you are not pressured into doing something you don't want to do. Are there any more questions?" Peter and Kelly looked at each other before Don spoke again.

"I will leave the two of you alone here to talk this out. I ask that when you are finished discussing it that you press the red button on my intercom and my butler will guide you either to the main area to participate or to the door to allow you to leave. I do request that if you leave that this club remain private and it never be spoken of. I also ask Kelly that you leave the collar with the butler as well. Also if needed, you will find a plain collar in the top drawer if you choose to jump right in. With that, I must get out there before my girlfriend has too much fun." Don walked out of the room leaving the couple to discuss his proposition.

Kelly and Peter began to discuss their options considering the exploration they had been doing the last few days. As they finished their discussion, Peter watched in surprise as Kelly reached behind her neck and began to unbuckle the collar.

"Kelly, are you sure you want to dive in like this?" Peter asked almost breathlessly.

"If I am going to be ravished, I want the whole experience," she responded and she reached into the desk to find a plain black collar there. "It's wonderful he had a collar to match my dress."

"Too bad no one will be seeing that dress, darling," Peter interjected with a smile as he pressed the red button. Within a few minutes, the butler led them into the main hall where Don smiled as he was having his cock sucked on by a pair of shapely ladies on their knees. Peter watched them as one took his shaft in between her red lips and the other was pushing on her platinum blond hair to help her inhale it. Don looked at Peter before admonishing him.

"Peter, you looked a bit overdressed. Perhaps Tailynn here could help you." After speaking, the black haired woman on her knees with a deep red collar around her neck stood to her feet and walked over. Peter scoped out the woman as she walked and noticed the surgically enhanced breasts bobbing up and down. Her skin was strikingly white as a porcelain doll and the deep red lipstick matched the collar. Her eyes of brown seemed to flash as she stopped before him. Peter swallowed hard before she knelt down on her knees and started to undo his jeans. Peter was extremely scared as well as turned on and was about to protest before he heard the sound of his wife moaning loudly behind him. Peter turned to see his wife in one of the lounge chairs stripped down to just her collar with a well proportioned black man on one side and a smaller proportioned man on the opposite side. She had both hands working them as she would alternately suck on one cock then the other. She looked at him mid suck and seductively winked at him as she took the bigger black cock deep within her mouth.

Peter's attentions went quickly to his own member as Tailynn had his member completely inside her mouth. She slowly slid out before she winked at him and took it back in again. Peter was already close to climaxing with all of the stimulation around him before Tailynn led him to another lounge chair. She reached into the pocket where she pulled out a packet and ripped it open before sliding the latex sheath onto his stiff member. She was just about to slide her pussy onto him when he told her to let him lick her first. Tailynn looked at the black man who by then had started grabbing Kelly by the back of the head to force his dick down her throat and asked if it was ok for Peter to lick her. He nodded his approval before Tailynn started moving towards his head before Peter offered her the lounge chair.

Tailynn lay back in the chair as Peter spread her legs apart. Before him was his first hairless pussy he had seen in real life and he simply allowed his tongue to gently glide over it. Tailynn already began to thrash a bit by the contact as she let out a high pitched squeal. Peter took his time exploring Tailynn's pussy before her heard the voice of her husband next to him.

"She's a gorgeous cock sucker, isn't she?" Peter looked up and smiled before resuming his pleasurable exploration. Tailynn's squeal was soon muffled by her husband's cock as Peter stuck the tongue deep inside her pussy. He could hear Tailynn moaning even though it was muffled by her husband's sizeable member. Soon, Peter was rewarded by the taste of Tailynn all over his tongue and chin as she turned towards her husband. As he readied himself to slide inside her, her husband spoke up.

"Go ahead and take that rain coat off. My slut's on the pill." Peter hesitated for a moment before he pulled off the condom and started sliding inside Tailynn. Her pussy gripped his cock like a vice as he watched her husband pull his cock out and start sliding it all over her face, even taking a moment to slap it's hardness against her cheek. Peter started getting into the spirit as he looked over and watched his wife taking the other guy inside her own pussy although he couldn't tell if he was wearing protection or not. As he kept fucking her, he felt eyes looking at him from all directions as everyone in the room seemed to have paused. The pressure had gotten to him as he apologized to Tailynn before emptying his cock inside her pussy.

Peter pulled his cock out as it deflated before he watched the man fucking his wife leading her over. Kelly was then made to kneel down before Tailynn as her husband spread her legs apart. Kelly's head was then unceremoniously pushed down until her face made contact with Tailynn's pussy. Peter watched in awe as Kelly's tongue slid out and she began to lick his cum out of Tailynn's box as the rest of the people in attendance cheered. The activity seemed to resume as Kelly looked up at Peter and gave him a naughty smile.

"You like that?" she asked. When he nodded his head in surprise, she responded, "I want more." Before her face buried itself onto Peter's own crotch as she took his cock into her mouth. Peter looked around at all the sex going on before he thought to himself how lucky he felt.

It was later that night that Peter and Kelly were resting on one of the lounge chairs when Don invited them over to the middle of the room. As Kelly walked over, one of the other wives grabbed her hand and led her away while Peter looked on. Don saw the look of worry on his face and reassured him as they reached a curtained off part of the room. As they stepped inside, they saw a gorgeous red head lying on the bed. She was stark naked like almost everyone else except she had hand cuffs on her wrists restricting her to the bed. She looked up at Peter and smiled.

"So there's the writer. Having a good time?" she asked. Peter was tongue tied before Don answered for him.

"He had already had tons of fun, your Highness," Peter looked at Don. "Peter, this is Stephanie, the queen of my heart and this month's queen of the party. It is customary that every gentleman in attendance is led in here from longest tenured member to newest to pleasure her in whatever way she chooses. Since you are the newest, you get the final turn with her. She chose for you to allow her to be face fucked and for your cum to cover her tits. Can you do it?"

Peter was silent as he climbed on the bed beside Stephanie and started stroking his cock towards her open mouth. Don turned and walked out of the area before Stephanie engulfed Peter's dick. As Peter's dick made contact with her mouth, he heard Kelly walking in. Her legs were wobbly as she made it to the bed and sat down. Peter noticed the bits of cum on her tits and on her cheek and how thoroughly exhausted she was. His dick popped out of Stephanie's mouth as he looked at her.

"Is that your wife?" Stephanie asked. Peter looked down at her and nodded. "She looks well fucked then. Now stroke that beautiful cock til you spunk on my tits."

Peter did as requested letting a small collection of cum deposit on her perky fake tits before Kelly leaned down and took a nipple into her mouth. The sight alone made Peter moan a bit before Stephanie moaned with him. As Peter fell onto the bed, all he could think of what how much the dues were and if he could call in on Monday to recover.

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
398 Followers
12