Defrosting Killer Frost Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She also tried to get away with just a few words, similar to what she said before, but when it was clear that wasn't enough ultimately she gave in and gave Iris what she wanted. Or at least she tried.

"Iris please, fuck me." Caitlin practically wept, "Fuck my pussy and make me cum! Please? Ooooooooh God, please baby, I'll do anything! I swear, just... ohhhhhhh yessssssss!"

Before Caitlin could get much more out Iris wrapped her lips around her clit and began sucking, gently at first but quickly picking up the pace. At first Caitlin thought this was it, that Iris was going to make her cum, and do it without any penetration just to show off.

Caitlin had no doubt that was possible in her current state, but just as she was about to cum Iris decrease the force of her suction drastically, denying Caitlin her orgasm and literally bring her to tears.

It was a cruelty that Caitlin had never quite experienced before, and resulted in her being willing to say anything to get what she wanted. Which she was sure was the idea, but she was just so foregone she didn't care.

"FUCK ME! AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH SHIT, FUCK ME WITH YOUR TONGUE!" Caitlin screamed, "TONGUE FUCK ME AND MAKE ME CUM DAMN YOU! PLEASE? MAKE ME CUM! FUCK ME AND MAKE ME CUM FUCK ME AND MAKE ME CUM FUCK ME AND MAKE ME CUM OOOOOOOOH GOOOOOOODDDDDDDD YEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS, OH IRIS!"

Finally Iris gave Caitlin what she so desperately wanted by shoving her tongue inside her pussy, triggering a powerful climax almost immediately.

Iris then quickly removed her tongue so she could concentrate on swallowing the cum squirting into her mouth, and pretty much directly down her throat, but Caitlin was too lost in her orgasm to care about the loss.

Besides, the sensation of Iris swallowing her cum was more than good enough to keep her on her high, and as soon as it was over Iris shoved her tongue back inside her pussy and quickly started fucking her with it, effortlessly pushing her to another climax before she got a chance to recover from the first.

Over and over again Iris made her cum, which was just one of the many reasons that Caitlin loved about Iris, although right now it was easily her favourite. It just seemed so easy for the other girl to make her cum.

And not just cum ones, but multiple times with her tongue and eventually her fingers, effortlessly leaving Caitlin a quivering wreck in a way none of her previous boyfriends had done.

Which made her wonder if she had always been gay and just not realise it, or whether there was just something special about Iris. Like if she was a Meta-human with the power to make women cum a lot.

Or maybe just her. Or maybe there was something special about the two of them together. Or maybe Iris really was just good at everything. No matter what the explanation Caitlin hoped she'd get her chance to return the favour someday, which was her last coherent thought for a while as yet another climax rocked her body.

Iris definitely wanted Caitlin to return the favour someday, but she understood the scientist's hesitance, and honestly she didn't really want to risk it because the best case scenario was that it would kill her. Worst-case scenario they would have to go to Cisco for help, and Iris would die of embarrassment.

Well, maybe Caitlin could fix it, but that was a big maybe and Iris could wait. Or at least that's what she thought most of the time. In her weaker moments, like right now, she almost thought it might be worth the risk to turn her body around and find out what it would be like to 69 with a girl.

To 69 with Caitlin. To have Caitlin Snow eat her pussy. But she had faith that Caitlin would figure out a way they could do that without any fatal, or worse embarrassing, consequences.

In the meantime she was more than happy with concentrating on making Caitlin cum, first with rapid thrusts of her tongue, and then with equally fast and hard thrusts of her fingers, Iris pushing one and then two of them into Caitlin while using her tongue to flick her clit.

She then went back and forth between those few techniques for a while, pausing every so often so she could swallow Caitlin's cum, which was easily the best thing she'd ever tasted.

Then she began using her thumb to rub Caitlin's clit so she could crawl up the other girl's body and look in her eyes. Well, at first she was just looking at her face because her eyes were closed, but then Caitlin opened those eyes and Iris became lost in them.

That made the next few orgasms that Iris gave Caitlin so intense that Iris thought she came herself a few times. She also thought it wouldn't take much to push her over the edge for real, that all she'd have to do was rub her pussy hard enough against Caitlin's thigh and she'd get what it felt like she now so desperately wanted.

But no. It was tempting, very tempting, but no. Iris wanted to save all her energy, and her first orgasm, for what she had planned next. Besides, if she came she might miss a second of Caitlin cumming, and that just wasn't acceptable to Iris. Not now that she was looking into her beautiful eyes and seeing just how much she was enjoying this.

They hadn't been together for that long, but whether because of their initial friendship or perhaps something else that Iris wasn't comfortable naming right now they had seemed to fall hard and fast for each other.

That's what made these moments so wonderful. And horrible, because no matter how badly Iris wanted to kiss Caitlin she couldn't. She just couldn't, which was a fact Iris had to remind herself whenever she was this close to Caitlin's face, but especially in moments which was making her cum.

At least she got the consolation of torturing Caitlin by eventually removing her fingers from her pussy, bringing them up to her lips and sucking them clean right in front of Caitlin, before grinning wickedly at her and then rolling off the bed to retrieve her special surprise.

Caitlin whimpered when Iris sucked her cum coated fingers clean in front of her. Iris had done it before, but it was so erotic that Caitlin just couldn't help it. Besides, she was coming down from her orgasms, and that amazing visual may have triggered an after-shock or two, so Caitlin didn't feel she could be blamed.

Not that she really cared at this point. Yeah, she was just too tired to care about judgement, Caitlin laid back closing her eyes and letting out a deep satisfied sigh as Iris got off of her and moved away. When she didn't move back Caitlin frowned, opened her eyes and sat up to find Iris grinning at her with a sex toy in her hand.

"You like it?" Iris grinned at Caitlin's adorablely surprised expression, before pointing out "It's just as white as you."

Caitlin frowned again, "Gee thanks."

"I didn't mean it in a bad way." Iris said apologetically, sitting back on the bed next to her girlfriend, "I just thought that the colour would be appropriate when you fuck me."

"When I fuck you..." Caitlin blushed, or at least her body tried, "With that?"

"Well, yeah." Iris said softly, "Unless you don't want to, in which case-"

"I want too!" Caitlin quickly interrupted, causing Iris to smile and then Caitlin backtracked, "I mean we can, it's just... I, I'm not sure I'm much of a, you know... top. So I don't know how good I'll be."

"Top?" Iris grinned.

"Yeah, you know... like, top and bottom? Butch and bitch? The dominant one, and the submissive one?" Caitlin elaborated, feeling more and more embarrassed until she realised how much Iris was grinning and frowned at her, "You know exactly what I mean, don't you."

"Of course, but it's cute to watch you ramble." Iris grinned, "Although I'm not sure that one of us always needs to be one or the other. For now though, if you're worried about using your mouth, this seems a good alternative. And if you're worried about using it, well, why don't I just ride you?"

If she could Caitlin would be blushing bright red as she bashfully nodded, "Yeah, we could do that."

"Good, then lift your legs up so I can strap this on you." Iris instructed.

Doing as she was told Caitlin watched with fascination as Iris slipped the harness over her feet and then slowly up her legs and then eventually thighs before securing it around her waist.

Her eyes then went wide as Iris grabbed the dildo by it's base, grinned up at her and then slowly lowered her head down to the dick and took it into her mouth. Caitlin couldn't feel it.

It was statistically impossible for her to feel it. And yet she let out a soft moan like she did. Which caused Iris to look at her in confusion for a moment, then she smiled around the dildo before beginning to gently bob her head up and down, giving Caitlin her first ever blow job.

It was ridiculously hot. Or at least Caitlin felt ridiculous for finding it so hot, because again she couldn't physically feel it, but she was getting such a mental high from having Iris West on her knees before her and sucking a cock protruding from her waist her mind was playing tricks on her.

Which was really, really weird, because Caitlin had never experienced any kind of penis envy before, and while even now she didn't seriously want one she did wonder, just for a moment, what it would be like. Especially when Iris began lowering her mouth down even lower than before, and pushed the dildo into her throat, causing Caitlin to gasp out loud.

"God Iris!" Caitlin exclaimed mid-gasp, then trying to blush again as Iris looked up at her and smiled without removing her mouth from the dick.

Then Iris started taking even more of the strap-on into her mouth, easily taking far more than Caitlin thought was possible. Forget being jealous of men, Caitlin was suddenly extremely jealous of Iris if she was used to this kind of size.

Also maybe a little jealous of the men who had treated her to that kind of size, and nervous that she could ever measure up. Or more accurately, given that she could choose the size of her cock, being able to fuck Iris the way she liked.

Luckily Iris would be the one making sure she got what she wanted tonight, and as much as Caitlin liked the show she was currently getting she couldn't wait to the next show.

Iris would be lying if she claimed she wasn't at least a little nervous. After all, this was her first time doing this, and she had been greedy and chose a dildo a little bigger than she was used too. And maybe Iris had wanted to impress Caitlin if she had been the one who ended up wearing the harness.

But she was good at hiding her nervousness, especially because after her transformation Caitlin was on edge a lot and tended to miss things. Like how nervous she was right now, for example.

Which was a good thing, because Caitlin was clearly more nervous than she was, and desperately wanting to calm her down Iris gave her girlfriend a nice long blow job. Which was an extremely weird sentence, but it's exactly what happened.

Over and over again she bobbed her head up and down the dick, eventually taking as much as she could down her throat and licking what she couldn't reach while looking up at her nervous girlfriend. Iris also fingered herself, partly to prepare herself for what was about to happen, but mostly to relax her girl.

She wasn't quite successful in the relaxing part as usual, but Iris was confident that she had the best she could, and the dildo was thoroughly prepared when she pulled her mouth away from it, gently pushing Caitlin back down on the bed and then she straddled her.

There was then a moment where Iris almost forgot herself and kissed Caitlin, followed by a moment of considering just going for it anyway, consequences be damned.

Instead Iris lined herself up with the toy cock and pressed herself downwards, causing both girls to cry out as Iris slowly penetrated herself on the big dildo.

It took a hot second for Iris to get used to it, then she smiled, closed her eyes and then pushed herself further downwards. The initial penetration had been a little uncomfortable, but the rest of the dildo's entry felt wonderfully good, Iris unable to stop herself from moaning softly and happily.

Not that she tried. Yes, she just savoured every intense feeling, which was only heightened by her eyes being closed. Then once the penetration was complete and she was sitting on Caitlin's lap Iris opened her eyes again to be greeted by the most beautiful blues.

The initial change from chocolate brown to light blue had been jarring at first, but Iris had already grown to love them. She had really grown to love everything about Caitlin Snow, new form and all, but Iris really hoped that if her girlfriend managed to succeed in reversing the changes in her body she would somehow work out a way to keep these beautiful blues, because there was nothing Iris loved more than staring into them as she and Caitlin made love.

This was certainly no exception, Iris becoming lost in staring into her lover's eyes as she lifted herself up and then pushed herself back down, slowly but surely establishing a steady rhythm as she began riding Caitlin's cock.

Caitlin became just as lost staring into Iris's big brown eyes as Iris did with her chillingly pale blues. Caitlin hated her eyes just as much as every other part of her body which had changed, but when Iris looked at her like this she felt truly beautiful and it often literally made her cry with joy. Then those tears would freeze and the joy would quickly fade from her crying, but that wouldn't happen right now, because she wasn't going to cry.

No, she was going to concentrate on the fact that Iris was using her for her pleasure, that fact enough to stop Caitlin from getting too lost in the almost overwhelming love she was feeling and concentrating on giving Iris what she wanted, which was the least she could do under the circumstances.

Somewhat luckily for Caitlin ultimately Iris would close her eyes and/or look away as she moaned in pleasure. It was inevitable. They both knew that, but Iris was stubborn and normally tried to push it.

But the result was the same, Iris closing her eyes and throwing her head back to let out a nice long moan, giving Caitlin some time to get control of her sappy emotions.

More importantly it gave her a chance to admire the other incredible sight in front of her, including the now even more striking contrast between their skin colours and of course Iris's pussy sliding up and down a cock in between Caitlin's legs. And then, there were her boobs.

Before they had gotten together Caitlin never truly understood men's fascination with breasts. She'd learned to work with what she had, and she was definitely curious before, but being with Iris had turned curiosity into burning desire and Caitlin hated the fact that she couldn't wrap her mouth around them and suck them as hard as she could.

She was so worried about something going wrong Caitlin didn't even slide her tongue around them, but God, she wanted to now. She had never wanted that more as Iris's tits bounced up and down with every thrust, her current moan meaning that she was arching her back and pushing them pretty much right into Caitlin's face.

Unable to resist Caitlin closed her eyes and leaned forward, making sure to tuck her chin so that she could try and reduce the chance of touching her girlfriend skin with her lips as she pressed her forehead to Iris's boobs.

Oh God, she was motor-boating them, at least as much as she could, and in the process acting like a horny teenage boy who didn't have any idea what he was doing.

How would she ever live this down? Luckily for her instead of being disgusted Iris chuckled softly, then gently grabbed the back of her head and pushed her deeper into her cleavage for a few blissful seconds, before gently pushing her head back and exchanging it for her hands, Caitlin very quickly getting the message and eagerly complying.

Iris moaned louder and chuckled softly as Caitlin began groping her with the same amount of eagerness she had when she motor-boated her. It was actually kind of adorable, and hot, Iris very much appreciating Caitlin's lusting over her.

Of course she was grateful a few seconds later when Caitlin calmed down a bit and started giving her boobs the attention they deserved, slowly and gently massaging the soft flesh of the breasts themselfs and tweaking the incredibly hard nipples with just the right amount of pleasure that even Iris's most skilled male lovers hadn't quite got the hang of. And the entire time she was bouncing up and down on that big dick, making Iris feel so wonderfully good.

For what felt like eternity Iris rode that cock while Caitlin played with her boobs, the pleasures slowly turning from amazingly wonderful to amazingly torturous as the desire to cum became increasingly unbearable.

Yet still Iris pushed on, not wanting to break the magic of this perfect moment. Of course as much as she didn't want to it was inevitable. All good things had to come to an end, and eventually the pleasure turned into a almost painful aching to cum.

On the bright side Iris had a great idea how she could intensify what was already promising to be an amazing orgasm, if only she could get Caitlin to agree to it. Which turned out to be surprisingly hard.

"Fuck me." Iris moaned, "Fuck me Caitlin! Come on baby, thrust up into me and make me cum. Mmmmmm yeahhhhhh, fuck me good. Make me cum on your cock."

That kind of talk had always encouraged the men Iris had been with, but with Caitlin it just made her blush. Or at least that's what Iris thought she was doing.

Either way she tried to oblige, but it was awkward and uncoordinated, Caitlin lacking the skill or the power to truly give Iris what she had asked for. At least when it came to fucking her. However it was making Iris closer to cumming, if inadvertently.

See, the way Caitlin bit her lip nervously while trying to fuck her, the panicked expression on her face, and even the awkward way that the other girl grabbed her hips to try and make her thrusts harder was also adorable it was pushing her closer to the edge.

"This feels weird." Caitlin complained.

"I know, but please keep going." Iris pleaded, "You're doing it! Oooooooh, you're making me cum baby. Ohhhhhhhh, I'm so close, aaaaaaahhhhhhh Goooooddddddd, give me just a little more, yes harder! Harder, harder, harder, harder, HARDER AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS, OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDD!"

Again it was more by accident on Caitlin's part, and her own thrusting, but Iris quickly achieved the kind of powerful climax she had been expecting. Well, that and picturing herself pounding Caitlin's pussy.

See, Iris had suspected that Caitlin was a bottom, but she had figured this would be easier on them both. Next time she fully intended to be the one wearing the dick, and the idea of fucking this beautiful woman like that would have been more than enough to push Iris over the edge without the harder, if a little awkward, thrusting.

It was a fantasy that Iris focused on pushing Caitlin into them working together to make sure she came over and over again, just like Caitlin always did.

Caitlin wasn't thinking about that. It didn't even occur to her. In fact she was worrying whether she would ever be able to truly satisfy Iris if this was what she wanted. Because this just didn't come naturally to her.

She wasn't a Dom, or a top, or whatever the correct term was. In bed she liked to lay back for the most part and let her lover do all the work. Of course it was different with Iris. And not just because Iris was a girl, which was different than anything Caitlin had experienced before, but Caitlin was different.

Her body was different. And with her mouth out of commission she would have to find other ways to please Iris. So even if this was scary and unnatural for her she would try her best to do it if it meant keeping this wonderful woman as hers.