Defrosting Killer Frost Ch. 04

Story Info
Caitlin and Iris come out, and Iris ass fucks Caitlin.
7.3k words
4.65
11.5k
9

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/21/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers

Disclaimer: I do not own The Flash or anything to do with DC. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

Telling everyone that they were dating was ridiculously overdue, but still incredibly nerve wracking. They kind of wanted to get it all over with at once, but agreed that they should at least tell Iris's Dad first. Maybe Barry and Wally two, but definitely Jo. Which was most arguably the most nerve wracking of them all, especially for Caitlin, but it had to be done. So Iris came up with a simple plan, a family dinner. One in which they arrived an hour early so they could talk to Jo alone. Of course Caitlin did this in her nonthreatening human form, but the downside to that was that it meant it was more noticeable when her palms became sweaty, and because they were holding hands of course Iris noticed. Although she probably would have done anyway given how jittery Caitlin was.

"Relax. I told you, everything is going to be fine." Iris said for what felt like the millionth time.

Caitlin mumbled an agreement, then after a brief pause grumbled more loudly, "You don't know that."

"I do." Iris said firmly, "He likes you, and I know he just wants me to be happy. And you make me happy. And I'm dating a superhero. What is wrong with that?"

Caitlin scoffed, "A superhero called Killer Frost, who looks and sounds like a super villain. And was one in another life."

"In another world." Iris reminded her lover, "It's not the same thing."

"It feels like it." Caitlin mumbled.

"Well you better straight up ignore that feeling." Iris said firmly, grabbing Caitlin and turning their bodies to face each other, "You're good Cait. I know it."

"But-" Caitlin began.

"No buts!" Iris quickly interrupted, "Listen very carefully to me Caitlin Snow, you're a superhero, and if you ever doubt it just find me and I'll tell you how amazing you are. How wonderful. How good. The things you've done. The lives you've saved, including mine. How much you've helped this team. And that was before you got your powers. Now? Now you are a goddess, I wish you could see that."

Caitlin blushed, lowered her head, bit her lip, and then looked up at Iris while replying, "The only time I feel that way is when you're saying it."

Iris smiled, "Then I'll just have to say it more often."

Honestly Caitlin wasn't sure whether she moved forward, or Iris did, or whether they both moved simultaneously as they were both equally lost in the moment. Whatever the case it didn't really matter, because she was in Iris's arms being gently kissed by the girl she loved, and for a few wonderful seconds the whole world faded away and it was just the two of them. Then they became very aware of the front door opening and they froze. Caitlin had become so lost in her self-doubt and Iris's reassurance that she genuinely wasn't sure whether they'd knocked or not, but it didn't really matter in that moment, as whatever the case had been they had now been discovered in the most compromising position possible. Well, Caitlin could think of a few that would be worse, but she desperately tried not to focus on that now.

The very thought of it had her breaking the kiss and turning her head to see who had discovered them. Iris did the same thing at the same time, probably making them look like characters out of a cartoon. Although it was hard to be upset about that, or anything else, as the two Flashes of this world were now in front of them. At least Kid Flash, a.k.a. Wally West a.k.a. Iris's biological brother had the decency to cover his eyes. The Flash, a.k.a. Barry Allen, a.k.a. Iris's adopted brother, was just staring in disbelief at them. And even though she really, really wanted to pull away from her lover Caitlin found herself staring back with the same look of disbelief.

"Gee, thanks Iris. You just ruined lesbian porn for me!" Wally grumbled, breaking the awkward tension and causing Iris to finally pull away from Caitlin just to punch him in the arm, "Hey! I'm not sure I deserved that."

"Oh you know you did." Iris glared at him.

"So... you two are together. That's great. That's... great." Barry mumbled unconvincingly.

"We, we were just about to tell you. And we wanted to tell you earlier, we just... we just weren't sure when the right time was." Caitlin said softly, "I'm so sorry Barry. I, I really like her."

"No, I get it. And I'm happy for you." Barry said quickly and unconvincingly, before smiling, "Or at least I will be. Just give me some time."

As they had this awkward exchange Caitlin and Iris slowly made their way into the house and shut the door behind them. There was then a little more small talk, in which Barry explained that Joe was preparing dinner and would be out soon, and then they sat down and patiently waited. It wasn't long after this that Caitlin's nervousness returned to her. After all, it had been Jo she had been most nervous about telling that his daughter was dating a potential super villain, and that feeling was never stronger than when he came in the room and gave them an innocent smile. Instantly Caitlin's mouth went dry and she had no idea what to say. Which wasn't the same for Iris.

"Dad, me and Caitlin are dating." Iris announced nonchalantly.

Jo gave his daughter a look, "Was that supposed to be a secret?"

"You knew?" Barry exclaimed, unknowingly echoing Caitlin's thoughts.

"You didn't?" Jo risened an eyebrow, "Really?"

"Ah come on Dad, it was hardly obvious." Wally chimed in.

"Wasn't it?" Jo asked, before sighing, "You know for a couple of superheroes, you boys could do with being a little more observant."

"Of my sister's sex life? Pass." Wally quipped.

Turning to her girlfriend Iris quipped, "Well, so much for our coming out dinner."

*

That dinner had been awkward, which Iris had been expecting, but at the end of the night her Dad, Wally and Barry all hugged her and told her that they loved her no matter what, and told Caitlin something similar, which again Iris had been expecting. In fact the whole night had gone pretty much as she expected, including her Dad not so subtly giving Caitlin the shovel talk. The only thing she wasn't expecting was for Caitlin to stand up to him during that and point out that Iris was perfectly capable of kicking her ass if she messed up, which clearly impressed him. Given how jittery her girl was going in this also impressed Iris, although she felt Caitlin was smart enough to know it was the right play. The only slightly annoying thing about the statement was with Caitlin's incredible powers Iris wasn't so sure she could physically kick her girlfriend's ass, but she chose not to point that out.

Of course their best friend wasn't present at that dinner. He was working on various things which would even the playing field, and even stop Caitlin if her inner Killer Frost ever took over. Caitlin had insisted on that, and while Iris desperately wanted to play the supportive girlfriend she had to admit there was some comfort knowing that they had the technology to restrain her girlfriend's darker side, just because it would give her a chance to talk Caitlin down from the ledge, if necessary. For giving them that chance Cisco deserved the truth, so the next time they were in Star Labs they summoned up all their courage and approached him.

"Cisco, we have some news." Iris announced brightly with a smile.

"Is it that you're dating?" Cisco asked nonchalantly.

"How did you know that?" Caitlin frowned.

"Well, for starters Barry looked really glum this morning, and Wally was teasing him about it, but when I asked about it they got really secretive. And Jo had a really big smile on his face this morning." Cisco listed out, before grinning, "But mostly because Killer Frost here has been icing over video cameras for the past couple weeks when the two of you have been alone together, like I wouldn't notice."

Both girls blushed as Caitlin mumbled, "Oh, that."

"I mean, you don't even have the decency to do it before you start making out half the time, and the worst part of it is that you guys are like my sisters so it's wasted on me." Cisco sighed.

"Tell me about it." Wally appeared out of nowhere, before speeding away again.

Iris quickly punched Cisco in the arm and then called out into the corridor, "I've got one for you too Wally, when you least expect it."

"You'll have to catch me first." Wally grinned, raising in and out of the room to deliver that message.

"Seriously though guys." Cisco whined while rubbing his arm, "Can you stop having sex in Star Labs? Or at least cut down on it? We work here."

"And super villains regularly drop by, so owww!" Wally cried out as Iris caught him with a punch to his arm, "No fair!"

"I warned you." Iris pointed out.

Despite her extreme embarrassment Caitlin had to smile, and then as Earth 2 Harrison Wells walked in she quickly told him in the name of getting it out of the way, "Harry, Iris and I are dating."

Harry raised an eyebrow, "So?"

Appearing as if out of nowhere Jesse Quick told her, "He means that's great, and we're both very happy for you."

There was a brief pause, and then Iris groaned, "You both knew too?"

Harry just gave them a look, while Jesse laughed, "Duh. You guys aren't nearly as subtle as you think you are."

*

"Well, that was embarrassing." Caitlin grumbled.

"You'd prefer outrage and threats?" Iris teased.

"No!" Caitlin protested, blushing so becomingly, "I just... I... I thought we were being so sneaky, you know? Or at least doing a pretty good job of keeping it under wraps."

"I don't know." Iris said thoughtfully, "In retrospect we really weren't that subtle, and at least most of Team Flash is pretty observant, soooo..."

"Yeah, all except our fearless leader." Caitlin grumbled.

"Oh honey, do you really think Barry was ever in charge?" Iris chuckled, pulling Caitlin into her arms, "Because if you did then it isn't just Barry and Wally who could do with being more observant."

In response Caitlin just pouted, 'forcing' Iris to kiss her girlfriend. As they were back in the comfort of Iris's apartment after a mostly uneventful day of monitoring the speedsters run around their city. The lack of action and the high of finally coming out, and the latter being so successful, made Iris eager for a different kind of action. Perhaps even a new type of action, if Caitlin was willing to be adventurous. But first she had to make sure to put Caitlin in the mood, and Iris prided herself on easily being able to do that now. Especially as it involved one of her favourite things ever, kissing the wonderfully soft lips of Caitlin Snow until they were both weaken the knees.

On this occasion Iris made sure to start out soft, loving and sweet. She also made it short, pulling back after a little bit to check Caitlin was up for more. Sure enough the pout was gone, replaced by affection and love which were practically beaming out of Caitlin even before she gave Iris a little smile. Iris happily returned it, and then kissed Caitlin again, this time pushing her tongue into the other girl's mouth. Being the perfect little bottom she was Caitlin immediately surrendered her mouth and tongue to her top, letting Iris do whatever she wanted, like hopefully she would do with the rest of her body, which only pushed Iris to turn up the heat on the kiss even more.

Caitlin loved it when Iris was just like this. It was just so commanding, and well, hot. And as it turned out Caitlin really, really liked commanding, at least when it came to women. Or at least Iris West. Caitlin really wasn't interested in a more scientific method of testing that theory, namely kissing or perhaps even going further with other women. No, all she wanted was Iris West, kissing her like this, and doing so many other naughty things to her body. And she had no doubt Iris wanted to do again, which Caitlin had no problem with. She would do anything for Iris. Although little did Caitlin know, that thought was about to come back to bite her in the ass, so to speak.

"Are you up for celebrating?" Iris asked when she eventually broke the latest kissed, although she barely moved her lips away from Caitlin's and gently kiss her again right afterwards.

"What, my embarrassment?" Caitlin teased in a brief pause between kissing.

"No, telling everyone about us." Iris said seriously, pulling her lips away properly this time.

Pouting slightly at the end of the kissing session Caitlin quipped, "And by celebrating, you of course meant a romantic candlelit dinner for two at an expensive restaurant?"

"Yes actually." Iris smiled softly, before admitting, "Well, at least for later. Right now, I had something else in mind..."

"Gee, let me guess." Caitlin grinned before kissing the other girl.

Surprisingly this seem to take Iris back a little bit, suggesting that maybe what she was suggesting wasn't quite as simple as just having sex. But before Caitlin could pull back and ask about it Iris reached up and pulled her face more firmly against hers and deepened their kiss, making Caitlin forget all about the question she was about to ask. Instead Caitlin became lost in the kiss and allowed Iris to slowly get them back into the bedroom, laying her down and then getting on top of her, or without separating their lips once. Then after a few moments of gentle kissing Iris pulled back and bit her lip, forcing Caitlin to push the issue.

"Is something wrong?" Caitlin asked.

"No." Iris quickly and unconvincingly replied.

Which Caitlin called her out on, "Yeah, because that was convincing."

"Well..." Iris bit her lip.

"Hey, whatever it is you can tell me." Caitlin gently pushed, "I... I really, really like you, and I want to make you happy."

"You do." Iris smiled warmly, "And I really, really like you too, which is why I don't want to screw this up. But..."

"You wanna try something kinky?" Caitlin smiled, unable to hide a fond smile, and then when Iris gave her a similar smile back added, "Like what? Handcuffs? Another toy, maybe? Oh, I'm not sure I'm down for anything super hard, but Ronnie sometimes liked to give me a gentle spanking."

"Yes to all of that." Iris grinned wickedly, "But I actually had something else in mind."

"What?" Caitlin frowned.

"I..." Iris blushed slightly, before finally admitting, "I wanna fuck your ass."

"Oh." Caitlin blushed.

"We don't have too." Iris quickly reassured, "It's just that... your ass is so hot, and Eddie wanted to do that to me... well, a lot of guys I dated did, but I was actually considering letting him do it on our honeymoon. But then, well... he died, and then we got together and... I'd totally do it first if you want. Or I could try it and if you're still not sure we just forget it. It's just... you're kind of the perfect bottom, you know? And I love topping you. I mean really, wow, I love topping you. But whenever I'm taking you doggy, I can't help think about what it would be like to fuck you there. To take that forbidden little hole and make it mine. To turn it into a slutty little fuck hole. To turn Dr Caitlin Snow into a little butt slut. God Cait, I cum so hard thinking about that. But we don't have too... say something. Please?"

While Iris rambled Caitlin just stared at her girlfriend in disbelief while a war went on inside her head. She'd always thought anal was gross and she'd never do it, even breaking up with a few guys who were pushy about it. Hell, she'd almost broken up with Ronnie about it when he had used similar words to what Iris had just said. But it still sounded icky coming out of his mouth. It sounded different coming from Iris. Somehow it almost sounded appealing, and Iris clearly wanted it, and most importantly she had just thought about how she would do anything for this girl. But could she really do this? Could she do something she'd previously not wanted to do? And like it? Although ultimately it felt like her decision was made for her, as Caitlin just couldn't take Iris looking nervous and rambling.

So ultimately Caitlin's answer was a cautious, "Okay."

"Really?" Iris grinned cautiously.

"Yeah..." Caitlin blushed, before admitting after Iris gave her a look, "I mean, it's something I promised myself I'd never do with a guy. But you're not a guy, so... loophole? I guess."

"Are you sure?" Iris pushed.

"I'm sure." Caitlin nodded, and then admitted bashfully, "I'd do anything for you."

Iris smiled softly, then admitted, "Me too."

"So..." Caitlin blushed after a few long seconds of silence, "How do you want me?"

"How else?" Iris grinned, "On your hands and knees."

"Of course." Caitlin rolled her eyes before getting into position.

Briefly Caitlin considered whether she should strip, but she was sure if Iris wanted that she would ask for it. Or arrange it herself. Whatever the case she was sure there would be some kind of foreplay, because there was no way anything was going up her virgin hole without some serious preparation. Which was another thought she kind of regretted later. Although initially it wasn't so as Iris just got on the bed behind her and slid her hand over her, cupping and squeezing the cheeks in a way which made Caitlin feel like a piece of meat, which really shouldn't have been appealing, but again it worked with Iris. Then Iris slapped her ass, causing Caitlin to yelp with surprise.

"What was that you were saying about a gentle spanking?" Iris grinned.

Caitlin blushed, then pointed out, "I said Ronnie liked it."

"And you?" Iris pushed with another grin.

Blushing again Caitlin grumbled, "Just get on with it you perv."

Iris giggled with wicked delight and delivered another slap to Caitlin's butt, soon followed by another, and another, and another. She made sure to keep the spanking as gentle as possible, at least for now, which was the least she could do considering what she was asking of her girlfriend. But Iris just couldn't help herself. Ever since the thought had first crossed her mind it just wouldn't go away. Plus Caitlin didn't exactly help by quickly realising that Iris had a thing for her ass, and started to show it off more by deliberately bending over in front of her, and wearing skirts and pants which hugged that beautiful butt even more, and that was really saying something because Caitlin Snow was gorgeous without even trying, and when she tried she was irresistible.

Part of Iris thought she should put on the brakes, but she just couldn't. It would be the smart thing to do. After all, this was a big step, and she didn't want to lose Caitlin over some twisted desire. Besides, she thought it would take weeks, and maybe even months or years, to talk Caitlin into trying a little anal. But then Caitlin just agreed after a matter of seconds, giving Iris what she wanted and proving that she was willing to do things for her that she wouldn't do for anyone else, which was such a big deal it was kind of scary. Then Caitlin had bent over and presented that beautiful booty of hers, and Iris realised she couldn't just spank Caitlin. It wasn't enough, at least not like this.

"Sorry babe, but if were going to do this, we're going to do this right." Iris growled lustfully, "Which means a nice hard bare bottom spanking."

Honestly Iris was expecting Caitlin to firmly object to this and put a stop to it, or take some convincing to go ahead, or at least a grumble and a witty quip. Instead Caitlin's only response was to whimper softly and lower her head in a sign of submission which almost overwhelmed Iris with pure lust. God, Caitlin really was the perfect little bottom. Or at least she would be when Iris was done with her tonight. Then, resisting the urge to get lost in that thought, Iris grabs Caitlin's cute little skirt and slowly pulled it and her girlfriend's panties down to reveal Caitlin's ass in all it's glory. She then took a few long seconds to admire it, before returning to the spanking.

MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers