Defrosting the Freezer

Story Info
Just another domestic chore.
2.8k words
4.44
271.2k
120
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qhml1
qhml1
8,948 Followers

Be warned! Nobody cheats, turns gay, or gets beat up. It's just a harmless bit of fluff.

I'm not gonna tell you how I came up with this.

......................................

"Honey, will you help me defrost the freezer?"

Damn, damn, damn. I hated that fucking freezer, I always had. I was just sitting down to check on Literotica, hoping for a new story by StangStar06, DG Hear, Just Plain Bob, Magmaman, DanielQSteel1, Rehnquist, or any of the many other excellent writers on the site. But no, instead of stories of beautiful, big breasted women with huge trust funds being seduced by average guys or studly super rich lawyers/writers/ musicians/business magnates, wooing Plain Janes who turn out to be, behind those thick glasses and frumpy clothes, you guessed it, both beautiful and big breasted, I get to spend two hours with my head in a huge chest freezer chipping ice. Whoopee.

I had to help her, though. My wife is only 5'4" and has to stand on a step stool to reach into the bottom. I know, because one Saturday I came home from a round of golf to find her bent over trying to get a particularly stubborn chunk of ice out. Having had a beer or twelve, it didn't occur to me that with her head in the freezer she didn't hear me coming. The sight of her cute round butt sticking up in the air was too much for me, so I goosed it and yelled "Hi, honey, I'm home!". Bad mistake. She screamed, lost her balance, and tumbled into the freezer, managing to get soaked in freezing water.

Beer has always affected my sense of humor, and the sight of her sitting inside with just her head in view was , to me, hilarious. She didn't think it was nearly as funny as I did. Let's just say the freezer thawed out long before she did.

Sighing, I turned off the computer and went to get the coolers and buckets I would need to hold the frozen food while we cleaned the freezer.

Several times I had tried to get her to replace it. It was 26 years old and we had gotten good use out of it. My wife had an emotional attachment to it because it was the first new appliance we had purchased together. We lived in a rural area with a large garden space. She was from town and had no idea how to raise things. I was raised on a farm so I knew what I was getting into. She learned quickly, and to this day we always have a large garden. That's when she decided we needed a freezer, so we could save the beans, corn, etc. for winter eating and save on our food bills.

We were going to use our income tax refund, and while we waited for it she did her research. She felt we should get an upright, for economical use of space and ease of finding things. I basically didn't give a rat's ass but went along with what she wanted. She already had it picked out at Lowe's. The check came on Wednesday, so Saturday morning we were in our truck headed to town. She showed it to me and I made appropriate approving noises and got out the checkbook.

"Not yet, honey. Let's go have lunch first. I'm in the mood for Chinese."

Her favorite Chinese restaurant was all the way across town.

"If we were going for lunch, why didn't we go there first."

"Because, honey. I wanted you to see it first."

"Why, will it look any different in two hours?"

She just mumbled something about me in particular and men in general, and told me to get in the truck.

Halfway between Lowes and the restaurant was a Sears. This was before Sears relocated to the malls and still had stand alone stores. There was a big sign up front announcing all major appliances were 25% off.

"Stop honey, stop, stop! We might get a better deal."

I pulled in. We looked at the appliances, only difference I could see was the name on the front. Sandy and the salesman were deep into a discussion about cubic feet and basket space when I got bored and wandered over to the tools.

Fifteen minutes later she was waving me over.

"This is it, this is the one I want. Write the check, honey."

The one she wanted wasn't an upright. It was huge, a 24 cubic foot chest monster. Literally, it was big enough to hide the body in. That salesman was good, he could probably sell thermal underwear to Polynesians.

"I thought you wanted an upright? This is awful big, are you sure?"

She was almost dancing, I've never seen anyone get so excited about appliances.

So we bought the monster and I hauled it home. And I moved it twice more, ending up in the sewing room of our new house because we couldn't find anywhere else it would fit. Believe me, old appliances are a lot heavier than the new ones are. But I had no complaints, it had served us well.

Our last child had left the nest two years ago for a career in the military. Luckily he was never in harms way, they were sending him to school to be a dentist. That obligated him for ten years of service, but the education was worth it.

I thought being empty nesters would be hard on her, both of us actually. Surprisingly it wasn't. She came into the marriage with two small children and then we had more, so we never got to have the pre-children alone time most couples get before starting a family. She decided to make up for it with a vengeance.

First to go were the ratty robes and the granny panties. Short, silk kimonos were now the norm. Bikini, thong, and boy shorts in bright colors replaced plain white full cuts. Soon the kimonos went, and the weekend norm was just panties, sometimes not even that. When she dressed, the cargo shorts went, replaced by not quite Daisy Dukes. Tops were usually 'wife beater' tees in bright colors.

Did we make love more often? Damn skippy. And we hardly used our bed. The couch, the dining room table, the pool table in the rec room, all the other beds in the house, an air mattress in the back yard, even the wicker settee on the front porch{in the dark off course, although it was a full moon]. Did we slow down over time? A little, I thought she was going to kill me. It did make me get in better shape. We joined a gym and found we enjoyed it. She liked the ellipticals, I went into weight training. I developed a nice set of shoulders and a firm chest, the elliptical made her tight butt even firmer.

She turned into a bit of a tease. On the days I didn't lift weights, I would walk on the treadmills, it seemed elliptical machines messed with my balance. The treadmills were lined up directly behind the ellipticals, and she made sure she would use the one directly in front of me. I soon found that standard underwear under those tight exercise pants were thongs. After we would get going, she would look back, giggle, and slide her pants down far enough to see her thong. She didn't realize it, and I never told her, but not only could I see it, but the people on the the treadmills to either side of me could see the same sight. Soon guys would watch what machine I got on and scramble to get the ones beside me.

When the furniture got christened we started on the appliances. Ever made love with your wife sitting on a washing machine during the spin cycle? Try it. Not so much on the dryer. But the freezer was exactly the right height. No vibrations, but perfect penetration angle.

In the past we would normally have to defrost about once every two years, but for the last year it was every three months. I checked it over pretty good, and found a large crack in to top liner. Water was getting under the liner and freezing, making the lid very heavy. We would have to unplug it and put a fan in front of it to speed the thawing and draining process.

She asked me what could cause a crack like that. My only guess was age.

We quickly unloaded the food into the coolers and started scraping the ice. she would scrape into a bucket and I would empty it. Today she was wearing one of her oldest "wife beaters" with no bra and a loose pair of old sweats she had cut off into shorts. Not exactly a teddy, right? But the sight of her breasts swaying back and forth as she scraped, and the bottom of her butt cheeks showing as she was bent over was getting to me.

Her nipples were drawn and hard as a rock from bending over the cold freezer. Her tee had gotten a little wet, it was like a private wet t-shirt exhibition.

She was 47 years old, a brunette with brown eyes, a dimpled chin, and a cute, upturned nose. Thanks to the gym, she had the same size butt she did when she was 21. Always small breasted, four children had caused her to go from a 32A to a 34C, but they had very little sag. And I'm just as hot for her now as the first time I met her.

I never dealt with temptation well when it came to her. Stepping behind her I slid my hands under her arms and massaged her breasts. She jumped, giggled, and told me to stop so we could finish.

"Hon, that tee is wet and I bet you're cold. Let's just slip it off and I'll massage some warmth into you."

"Oh no you don't! If this shirt comes off you'll forget all about working, you horny old goat."

"Now hon, I just have your health in mind, don't want you getting a chill. Wow, feel how cold your leg is."

I had take one hand off her breast and was slowly rubbing her leg, going from her knee to just under the edge of her shorts.

"I know how you want to warm me up, now stop."

What she was saying with her mouth and what she was saying with her body didn't match. She was leaning into me, and though I couldn't see I was sure her eyes were closed. I started nibbling her neck and ear, and continued to rub her leg, moving to the inside.

She sighed.

"Well, we could take a little break I suppose."

This was all the encouragement I needed. I tugged on her shirt and she raised her arms. Tossing it to the side I started licking her ear, then her neck and shoulders. I turned her around and slid her shorts and panties down to her ankles. Gripping her waist. I started to pick her up. She knew what was coming.

"Wait, you know how cold the top of the freezer is."

I grabbed the towels we were going to wipe the freezer out with and laid them on the top. I"m about a foot taller and twice as big, so it was pretty easy to sit her on the freezer lid. Slipping the shorts, panties, and flops off, I tossed them on top of her tee.

God, she looked great naked. I never get over how lucky I am. I leaned in and kissed her deeply, she broke it off and said-

"No you don't! Buddy, you better get naked right now. If you don't, I'm gonna start without you."

She was grinning and twirling a nipple. Poof! No more clothes.

She felt like a feather when I dropped her on on the freezer. It put us almost eye to eye. We resumed our kissing. I kissed her eyes, nose , cheeks, and neck until she got frustrated. She grabbed my neck.

"Lip lock! Now!"

She was always a good kisser, but this was over the top. It felt like she was trying to assure herself I still had my tonsils. After several minutes I broke off and started down her body. I nibbled. I bit, lightly. I tried my best to suck her right nipple off. She loved it.

Releasing her nipple I headed south to what the French used to refer to as "The gates of heaven". When we first became alone she had me shave her bald with a razor. I loved it, but she said it itched too much unless we shaved her ever day. So she bought a cordless trimmer and used that. It trimmed almost as close without the itching.

We had to do it every three days to maintain consistency. She insisted I do it because I did a better job. I would trim little patterns to amuse myself. Right now there was a little heart just above her opening. I had become an artist in my own opinion. Ah, the things we do for love.

I was teasing her, kissing up her thighs right to the edge before backing off. She was starting to squirm and tug at my head. Backing up I blew lightly on her now protruding lips.

"Hello, kitty" I said in my most serious voice.

She went into a fit of giggling. She had always been shy vocally. In all our years together I don't think I ever heard her utter the work 'pussy'. When she was feeling amorous she would tell me her 'kitty' needed stroking. Our granddaughter was born when the "Hello Kitty" craze hit. The shirts, the doll, she had to have it all. One night just as we were going at it I was stroking her and said "well, HELLO kitty." She loved it. This past Valentines Day I got her a day spa package, the full treatment. She came home and told me she had a present for me.

She went into the bedroom with strict instructions not to enter until she called me. It was almost an hour later when she told me to come get my present. Scented candles were the only lights in the room. I don't know how she managed it but she was wrapped head to toe in four inch wide red ribbon with ends tied to all four corners of the bed.

"Come unwrap me lover."

I started on one end and just as I got her left breast and arm exposed when I ran out of ribbon. She then had me raise her arm up and secure it to the bedpost. I did the same after unwrapping her other arm. Same routine with the left leg. The last ribbon was wrapped around her bottom, and when I got it unwound I got my surprise. They had a tattoo artist at the spa doing temporary 'henna' type tatoos. She had a full "Hello Kitty" image just above her hairline, with the words 'say hello to your personal little kitty' just above it. We had an interesting night, with melted chocolate and ice cubes coming into play. I had her screaming and didn't let her loose for hours. We both slept in on the fifteenth. It took three days of dedicated usage to wear off the image.

I was steadily working her now. Tongue, teeth. fingers, after 26 years you know what works and what order to progress through. She had about thirty seconds left to launch when I grabbed a handful of ice cubes from the cooler beside of me. Just as she started to unload I grabbed her left breast , mashing the cubes against her hard. She damn near broke my neck.

Normally she would return the favor but I had other priorities today. Standing up I grabbed her legs and slid into fast. She hadn't even caught her breath from the first orgasm before I was pounding into her hard. Remember what I said about her being a quiet lover? That went out the window quick.

"Oh yeah, just like that. Faster! Harder! Use it like you own it."

I was pumping like a jackhammer.

"I DO OWN IT! Look out baby, here it comes.

Ever notice how you can be so consumed in doing something and then notice something totally irrelevant? I was looking down at her. She was squirming madly, I was pounding like crazy, and I notice we were literally moving the freezer around. The lid was also bouncing up and down to our movements, giving quite a bit.

We finished at the same time. I ground into her as hard as I could and just held it. She put her arms around me, and if she could have hugged any harder she would have been behind me. We clung together gasping for breath. Finally she pushed me back and slid off.

"Come on babe, we need a shower."

She took my hand and pulled me along. Just as we were about to get in I gave her a big hug and said "Honey, I think I know what's wrong with the freezer."

qhml1
qhml1
8,948 Followers