Defying Gravity Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks for keeping my seat."

"Sure," I answered. Taking up with the movie again I became aware of Mom's hand resting on my thigh. Slowly her finger moved as she caressed me through the heavy denim.

My hand was resting on her hip, outside her denims, when the sound of a car pulling into the driveway broke the spell. I felt a shudder run through Mom as she started to move away. I couldn't quite figure what was in her eyes when she looked at me; I thought it was sadness at first but there was something else there too. I started wondering if she was feeling guilty.

Mom was in the kitchen when Dad entered the house through the garage. I could hear them talking. Switching off the television I headed to my room.

2

Breens was crowded as I stepped up to the microphone. Looking across the sea of faces I saw Jane sitting with Becca and Charlie. They had commandeered three tables; they were sitting front and centre of the stage. I knew that Mom was standing at the back of the room. She was with Aunt Paula and Uncle Bob had tagged along too. I wasn't surprised that dad hadn't come along. Friday was one of his bowling nights. Catching Becca's eye I nodded and watched as she quickly spoke to Charlie. Quickly gaining their feet they slipped through the crowd. When they reappeared Charlie had my Mom by the hand, Aunt Paula and Uncle Bob followed behind, herded along by Charlie. If you are wondering Charlie is Charlotte, Becca's older sister.