Defying Gravity Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gave her a quizzical look.

"A clue would help."

Mom leaned forward and nipped my bottom lip between her teeth.

"Oh! Is that where you're hurt?"

I kissed her soft lips and suddenly she was hungrily kissing me back. Parting my lips I fed on her hunger, returning her energy and vitality. I cradled her face in mine as we fed on each other. I probed further, running the tip of my tongue across her upper lip and back across her lower lip. Mom parried with her own tongue. I felt her fingers flutter across my bare chest.

My hands cradled each side of her face. I ran the tip of my forefinger around her ear and then started to caress her ear lobe. That's when I heard the low moan coming from deep inside her chest. Renewed she fiercely kissed, running her tongue over my teeth. I parried, pushing my tongues against hers. I was answered by a soft moan.

I felt Mom hook her fingers through my hair and then a trail of kisses as she traced the line of my jaw. Slowly, purposefully she kissed my scarred cheek.

"It's a kind face."

I closed my eyes.

"It's a nice face."

Her lips caressed my flesh.

"It's a beautiful face."

Her lips touched mine. Our tongues fought as we kissed.

4...

Where or even when I could stand up in court and witness on oath but I've heard people tell of heart stopping moments. I didn't take it serious really. The slam of a door downstairs stopped mine. Mom jumped from the bed. She winced in pain as she slipped her arms into her robe. Had I been more alert I would have realised that she had been naked from the waist up as we were making out. Without a glance Mom hurried from my room.

12