Degradation & Redemption Act 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bumblegrum
bumblegrum
1,025 Followers

I did as commanded, but the commands kept coming. "Please, darling, bite them, ... this is so good, please don't stop" she finished with a gasp.

Once more, I did as I was commanded, biting into the sensitive tips causing her to squeal, partly with pain, but much more with pleasure. Then I took it one step further and pinched each nipple hard, pulling them out from her chest and forming soft, tensioned cones of tit flesh. I continued to twist each nipple and Beth screamed, "Oh god, this hurts so good. This is some sort of magic, ooh, mmm, yes, more, more, ooh I'm starting to cum—I don't believe it, I've never ..." She went into a series of micro orgasms, shuddering and jerking and moaning in her orgasmic delirium.

I let go of her tits and Beth whined in frustration, but her delight returned when I stroked my hand across her slit. It was saturated with her juices, and I wiped one finger into her pussy, then put it into her open mouth. She mewled with pleasure, sucking my finger as if it was my cock, something I noted for future reference.

"So what would you most like now, Beth?" I queried, somewhat unnecessarily.

"Oh please, Drew, please put your thing into my vagina," she moaned.

"Not good enough, Beth, you need to be totally explicit."

"Oooh okay, you dreadful man. Please, Drew, please, fuck my hot quivering pussy with your big forceful cock."

"Much better, you beautiful woman. We'll start with a missionary encounter, but ..." here I looked at her and said, "You don't have any form of protection, do you?" Beth shook her head. "Much as I hate condoms, I'm going to use one tonight—getting you knocked up isn't on my agenda," I commented. So saying I ripped open a condom packet I'd hidden under the pillow and rolled it on. Next time, you can put it on for me," I suggested, and Beth responded with a breathy "Hmmm."

I moved down between her legs as she spread them wide. I got onto hands and knees and positioned her legs on my shoulders, moving in until I could stroke my by now totally rigid, weeping cock along her lips.

"Yes, yes, oh please don't make me wait too long," she gasped, but I continued to tease her, nudging the tip of her searching clit with my cock, causing her to gasp even more. Then I reached down and inserted first one then two fingers into her hot, wet cunt and she screamed with anticipation.

"Oh god, Drew, just do it to me, fuck me until I can't take any more. And then keep going until I blow apart at the seams."

"Ooh yes, that's going to be fun," I laughed and, removing my fingers, nudged my cock into the entrance to her pussy. Beth pushed forwards, trying to force me to impale her, but I was still going to tease her for a little longer as she groaned in frustration. Then, having got properly into position, I entered her with one long, slow forceful push until I was balls deep in her hot, wet quim.

God, she was hot, and unexpectedly tight, too, although I guess kitty hadn't seen much action recently. I began to stroke in and out of her silky cunt with the muscles gripping me as I went in and relaxing as I moved out. Beth whimpered in a continuous series of hums, gasps and meaningless erotic whispers.

"Oh Drew, Drew, Drew, I need you so much. I'm going to cum all over your beautiful cock"

Beth's hands gripped the sheets on the bed and she cried out as her climax built to unstoppable levels. I could feel mine developing, too with the electric tingling in my lower abdomen, extending to my balls and the sense that sperm were gathering themselves for a final blasting rush—although this time safely into a plastic bag!

I continued to plunge hard into her open and receptive channel with a beautiful sense that I was able to conquer her helpless pussy leaving it totally at my mercy. My reaming thrusts soon achieved the much desired result as Beth's orgasm overtook her. She gave a harsh scream that could have woken the neighbours, then shook and trembled as if she was having a seizure.

This was enough for me, and the cum that had been building in my cock erupted like a volcano, and I howled in triumph as I emptied my whole spend into the condom.

Finally, Beth went completely rigid, her cunt still clinging to my victorious cock until eventually we both crashed into reality and lay gasping on the bed.

"Drew, oh god, Drew, what happened?" she gasped.

"Are you sure you don't know?" I laughed gently. "Seems to me that you had an A class, grade 1 earth shaking orgasm. Well, anyway, I did and it felt as if you did too."

Beth rolled over and kissed me, a long, soft, wet lingering kiss. "Now just hold me," she whispered and wriggled herself to me as close as she could get. "I want to go to sleep in your arms and know that I'm safe."

I certainly couldn't argue with that; I wrapped my arms round her and we slept.

Beth was already up when I woke next morning, a lot later than I had originally planned. I ambled into the kitchen and she looked up and smiled shyly. "Hi, honey," she greeted me, "I think we need to talk."

"Yes, we do, gorgeous," I replied, "but breakfast first so that I've got the stamina for a good long conversation."

After feeding ourselves we adjourned to the lounge and sat in easy chairs facing each other.

"Oh Drew," mum eventually burst out, "I'm so scared and so confused. It's almost as if last night was a dream and I can't seem to deal with all the feelings that it created. What am I going to do?" She sounded quite plaintive and as if she was completely lost.

"I may not be the best person to ask that question, Beth; I have an answer, but you may not like it. First, though, tell me, was there anything that happened last night that you hated or found offensive or generally didn't like?"

"God no, Drew. It was wonderful and it took me to places that I've never been before and I do want it to happen again. But I can't seem to overcome the fear of what will happen if we are found out or the deeply ingrained feeling that, no matter how beautiful the experience was, it was morally wrong. I feel so weak—I so wanted to let go, but you're my son and that sort of thing must never happen."

"Mum, we've been through all this before, and there seems to be a brick wall around you preventing you from becoming what you need to be. So I'm going to give you just two options for the future. Either you can walk away from last night and pretend that it never happened, and I won't try to stop you. If you do, we will still have to redefine our relationship, but it will be at arms length, and I expect that early next year I'll move out. You will be alone; I'll still keep in touch, but the closeness of our relationship will gradually fade."

She looked at me with tears starting to form and shook her head violently but didn't speak.

"The other alternative may seem even worse. You will surrender yourself to me, become my sex slave and willingly accept me as your master. I will have unrestricted access to your body and you will do what I say when I say it. You will dress as I tell you and if you are unwise enough to disobey me, you may be punished."

"I don't know whether I could, honey. There would be no safety or security for me and I would be at your whim whenever the fancy took you." She was still apprehensive and nervous about the consequences.

"The other side of the coin is that I would keep you safe, protect you and give you as much security as is in my power to provide. I will not physically damage you, prostitute you to other men or publicly humiliate you. Yes, you would be at my whim, but," and here I looked directly into her eyes, holding hers to me, "I believe that that is what you most want. You want, no, you need someone to dominate you, so that you can release your pent up sexuality with someone you trust. That was what happened last night, wasn't it?"

Mum's voice trembled again as she whispered, "Yes, honey."

"So, Beth, do we have a deal? Are you prepared to be my sex slave on those terms?"

She was still hesitant, but got as far as, "I guess so."

"Hmm, that's hardly an unrestricted acceptance. Okay, mum, what's the problem? I thought the choice was clear enough."

"Honey, this is too much for me to take in all at once. I know I need someone strong to look after me and care for me and the idea of you controlling me and using my body does make me feel weak at the knees. I also know, though, that once I let go and give myself to you totally, there's no turning back and that scares me."

"I can see that, mum but there may be an answer. How about we invite your mother over here so that she can tell you what it's like to be submissive. What do you think?"

Mum looked a little doubtful, but replied, "Okay, honey, I'll give her a call now," and went to the phone. There was no answer, and we agreed to try again after lunch.

"Beth", I said a little later, "I want you to make an appointment with your doctor and have him prescribe the pill. I don't want to risk you getting pregnant, and I hate condoms."

"Okay, honey," she grinned at me, "I can't say that they turn me on much either. Besides, I really want to feel your beautiful cock in my ... in my pussy. There, I said it!"

I grinned in return, and jumping out of my chair, grabbed her by the arm and dragged her back to my chair. "C'mere you lovely creature," I growled and pulled her down to sit on my lap.

Mum was still only wearing a simple house-coat that buttoned down the front—and nothing else.

I stroked her soft hair and drew her head to me, kissing her lightly, without any obvious sexual intent. In return, mum kissed me hungrily, sliding her tongue into my mouth. She worked her tongue over and underneath mine, gasping and holding my head tightly seeming to tell me that she wanted to be my woman, but as yet unwilling to acknowledge it openly.

I slid my hands down to the buttons on her housecoat, undoing them slowly from the top. I slipped my hand into the opening and stroked it across her soft breast, flicking the already hard nipple and making her gasp.

Then it happened again. Mum pulled away from me and looked at me, panic-stricken and trembling. "Oh Drew, oh Drew, I so much want ... but something is stopping me letting go completely. I need you, but I can't just shut my eyes and jump."

"Mum," I replied, my frustration becoming apparent. "A few minutes ago you told me quite plainly that you want to feel my cock in your pussy. Now you're running away again. Look, I gave you two options; become my slave or walk away and we will live our own lives. Which will it be, mum; I don't have infinite patience," and sighing, I walked out of the room.

Minutes later, the doorbell rang and I left it to mum to answer it. I was astonished when I heard mum say, "Mother, this is a surprise. Drew and I were just talking about you; what brings you here?"

I also heard Olivia reply, "Is that gorgeous son of yours at home? I'd really like to see him."

I walked into the lounge to be confronted by Olivia looking absolutely stunning. She was wearing a tight black skirt in some shimmering material, topped off by an electric blue lightweight blouse. Her silver mane glowed and her makeup was only slightly over-emphasised but it added to the picture of a wholly desirable and enchanting woman. This was further accentuated by smoky grey seamed stockings and 3" heels. Olivia was dressed to make the maximum impact at first sight.

If her appearance was stunning, her immediate reaction as I entered the room was almost overwhelming. She glided across the room to stand in front of me, but then dropped to her hands and knees and kissed my feet. After she had done so, she looked up into my eyes and whispered, "Master". I heard mum gasp with amazement.

I was just able to retain my composure albeit with a huge struggle, then leant down and as I put my hand under her chin, she rose to her feet.

I looked her straight in the eyes. "Well, well my pet, what brings you here?"

"Oh master, I so needed to see you, to be with you and have you use me as your slut."

"I see", I replied, trying to put an edge into my voice. "That sounds very pleasing, but I don't seem to remember you asking my permission to come here without an invitation? I believe that would justify punishment for presumption."

Olivia looked at the floor, but only murmured, "Yes, master." Mum gasped again, and I continued. "Louder, slut, 'yes master' what?"

In a normal voice this time, Olivia said, "Yes, master, I have behaved disrespectfully and I need to be punished. Please spank me, but could this unworthy slut beg you to please do it with your hand and not with the crop?"

"Hmm," I pretended to ponder, although I was having difficulty hiding my growing erection. "Yes, that is not unreasonable—I don't think this warrants the crop—this time. Very well, strip down to your bra and panties and be ready to assume the position across my lap."

Olivia's visit was highly fortuitous, although I certainly wouldn't let her know that. It gave me the opportunity to demonstrate submissive behaviour to mum and what she might expect if I was her dom.

Olivia now stood quietly waiting, dressed only in a small black lacy bra together with stay-ups and tiny black silk panties. Her bra was clearly having difficulty controlling her high set breasts with their nipples attempting to bore holes in it.

"Excellent", I leered. "Now, mum, I need you to come over here and remove my slut's bra and panties."

"But ... but ... that's not right. Oh Drew, please don't make me do this," mum whimpered.

Olivia was ready for this and in a voice that sounded like warm chocolate said, "Beth, my dear, please help me. I adore my master and I'd really like to think you can join in and feel some of the thrills and excitement that I have started to experience quite recently. Beth, it's totally enthralling and I do so want you to be part of it. Please?"

Olivia could be very persuasive and mum moved slowly behind her, first unclipping her bra and letting it fall to the floor. Then she hooked her thumbs into the band of Olivia's panties and dragged them down her smooth slender legs to the floor.

"Thank you, my dear—this is just the start of what I think will be a magic journey."

"Master, how many spanks do I need for a proper punishment?" Olivia asked as she placed herself carefully across my lap with her bottom angled perfectly for effective strikes.

"Twenty, I think on this occasion, I answered, then added, "Mum, please count the strokes for me and tell us both the number so that there is no confusion."

Olivia moaned lightly and I then started the punishment. The first six strokes, three on each cheek were relatively light and delivered with a cupped palm, making a satisfying noise but without too much pain. Mum counted in a rather hesitant voice, but there was, as yet, no sound from Olivia.

For maximum effect, this had to change, and I increased the weight of my strikes and used the flat of my hand. This produced an instant reaction starting with squeals as I landed the first blows, then a loud scream with every strike as the number rose higher. 16, 17, 18, 19, 20; by this time, Olivia was screaming and thrashing on my lap but she stayed in place. Her bottom was a bright cherry red and hot to the touch.

She stood and as she did so, I noticed a damp patch on the front of my slacks, for Olivia, a not unexpected reaction to spanking; she got off on the stinging pain that stimulated her pussy juices.

She looked at me with half closed eyes and smiled in a way that told me that she was ready to devour me given half a chance.

I had other ideas. "Mum, now your journey will move on. You must come over to Olivia and run your finger along her pussy so that you can see her reaction to being spanked. At first she hesitated at such a suggestion but Olivia was wildly enthusiastic. "Oh god, yes, please, I beg you master, make her stroke my kitty, make her feel me, ooh yes, oh god, please, Beth please do it for me, I so want to feel you touch me."

Mum apparently felt that she had no option, and slowly moved over to her mother, gently stroking her finger backwards and forwards over her slit. Olivia moaned in satisfaction mewling and crying out in her delight. As she finished, Olivia commanded her, "Now give me your hand," and as she did so, Olivia licked her juices from her daughter's hand, humming with pleasure as she did so. Then she held her daughter close to her, stroking her hair and whispering soft endearments.

"Yes, my pet, that was very touching," I said, with at least an appearance of sincerity. "I think you deserve a reward; what would you like it to be?"

"Fuck me, master, fuck me until I scream for release and then fuck me until I explode with my orgasm."

I looked at this gorgeous woman, begging me to take her hard and my erection just about exploded through my pants. The thought that I might get mum to undress me flashed through my mind, but I resisted the temptation, and within a minute I was buck naked. "In my bedroom, I think—and mum, I want you to be there to watch how a good slut pleases her master."

"Now, bitch," I addressed Olivia, "we will do it my way. You will straddle me, cowgirl fashion so that I can see and play with your mouth watering tits."

Olivia giggled. "Whatever my master desires I shall perform willingly."

I laid on the bed and Olivia climbed carefully up and lifted one leg over mine and crawled into position, with her saturated pussy almost touching the tip of my straining cock. Then slowly, she lowered herself down and I entered her hot, welcoming love tunnel, my full length gliding smoothly into her. Olivia gasped with pleasure as I went the full distance, jerking my hips to achieve maximum penetration. She started moving up and down, slowly at first but with increasing speed as her cunt responded to the intense stimulation.

I reached up and caressed her proud tits, pinching and pulling her hard, tubular nipples, causing her to moan and cry with the fusion of pleasure and pain.

"Ooh yes, master, pinch my nipples, please hurt me, and make me feel all the ecstasy that you create in me. Oh fuck, this is so good, so very good, fuck me master, do me hard, cum inside me and make me scream!"

Olivia moved backwards and forwards for maximum effect and moaned in frustration when I stopped playing with her tits. I held her hips tight and started pulling her up and down, increasing the penetration and causing her to gasp and cry out. She was particularly vocal; a continuous stream of hums alternating with long drawn out "aargh's" was broken by demands to, "fuck me harder," "oh god, make me cum," "use that big dick on me and make me its slave," "this is so fucking good," "don't ever stop, you motherfucker," "I'm going to drown your cock with my juices," and a variety of other expressions of rapture and sexual hunger.

The pressure of her clinging muscles, the heat of her channel and her lust fuelled movements around my cock were rapidly having a delightful effect on me, and I could feel the cum building up ready to explode. My balls were starting to draw up and the potent sensation just this side of pain was growing in my cock.

Olivia's experience was growing too, as her demands were replaced by a scream, building rapidly in a crescendo until it reached an almost painful level. Her cunt muscles went into overdrive, my cock swelled and I made one final hard thrust as I pumped a load of seed deep into her leaking, pulsating pussy.

She went rigid and shook violently as her orgasm raced through her whole body, and I held her tight as she shook and whimpered through the afterglow.

Olivia rolled off me, then leant up on one elbow and looked at me. "Ooh master, that was wonderful—when can we do it again?" she asked with a laugh in her voice.

"Insatiable little slut, aren't you?" Then I turned to look at mum. "So how did that affect you, mum? What did you think of your mother's performance as my fuck slut?"

bumblegrum
bumblegrum
1,025 Followers