Degradation of Peg

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rich0524
rich0524
1,297 Followers

Peg heard Paul and couldn't help herself. She had to see what they were watching. She tiptoed to the kitchen door and peeked around the corner. She was captivated! She couldn't have stopped herself watching for all the money in the world. Ron had positioned himself, so he could see the kitchen door without turning his head. He saw Peg immediately, and set back satisfied. Now, she was his. She could say no, protest, or deny, but she was his!

Paul watched the film without saying another word. He had seen a horse's cock one time. Long and black like this one. Except, this one had a smaller head before the massive shaft. He supposed the smaller head made entry easier. He was speechless! In his mind's eye, he kept seeing Peg, sucking and fucking Ron. It was Peg he saw screaming out her climax, again and again. He had never heard of subliminal suggestion. He thought his fantasy was a hundred times more vivid. Now, he understood why very few marriages survived after the wife was truly blacked. What could his paltry white dick do for her? All the books and movies had been strangers, but now, there was a black man sitting next to him that was going to fuck his wife. He now had no doubt that Ron could fuck her. Even though, he knew he might lose her, he was still excited and had a raging hard on. Paul cum in his pants, without ever touching himself.

Peg, on the other hand, couldn't understand what had happened to her. She kept seeing herself with Ron, licking and kissing the biggest cock she could imagine. She knew it was just imagination, but it was her being fucked over and over, until she was screaming for him to stop. No matter how hard she tried, she couldn't get the thought out of her mind. Deep down in her soul, she knew he was going to fuck her with that monster. She must stop watching! She forced herself away from the door and upstairs to the shower. Running water over her body, her fingers crept to her wet pussy. All it took was a touch, and she had an orgasm. She needed another drink!

When she came downstairs, Ron and Paul were sipping brandy, minus the coffee. She poured herself one and they made idle chatter for a while. Ron carried the conversation, without ever mentioning the movie. He knew each had their own thoughts, and were trying to sort them out. They were, also, drinking more than they should. Paul wasn't too drunk, but tipsy. Peg was out of it, and needed help getting up the stairs to bed. Ron figured now was a good time to begin breaking Peg in to black sex. Tonight, he wouldn't fuck her in the normal sense of the word. He was going to tongue fuck her. Even drunk, his long tongue would drive her crazy.

Helping Paul get her onto the bed, she lay there half conscious. Paul thought Ron was going to leave the room, but the fun had just started. Ron said, "Let me help you undress her. She's drunk and will never know what happened. After she's naked, you suck her breasts and kiss her. In the meantime, I will be eating her sweet pussy."

Paul was stunned. Everything was happening too fast. This wasn't part of his fantasy. "But, she's drunk. I don't want to take advantage of her when she is helpless."

"She may be helpless, but that won't lessen the feeling she will receive from my tongue." Ron whispered. Paul was useless, trying to unbutton Peg's blouse. Ron took over and had the blouse and bra removed in a flash. He had to stop and taste those delicious tits. Peg groaned, as he sucked one, then the other. He couldn't wait any longer to taste her pussy. He unzipped her skirt, and pulled undergarments and skirt down her legs and off. The hood of her clitoris could be seen through her neatly trimmed bush. The lips of her pussy were a healthy pink, and just begging to be kissed.

"Okay, when I begin tongue fucking her, you cover her mouth with kisses. She's going to groan and thrash around. We don't want her to come completely out of it. As long as you are holding and kissing her, she will think she is dreaming." Saying this, Ron swooped on her pussy like a hawk diving on a chicken. He gave her cunt lips a couple of licks, then opened them with his fingers. He gently probed with his tongue as far as he could reach. Ron had a tongue that could lick the tip of his nose. He tongue fucked her a few minutes and then licked her erect clit. After that, he would change off, thrust, lick, thrust, lick. Her juices were beginning to flow and she was groaning into Paul's mouth. Ron had his mouth tightly over her pussy, and his upper lip and nose were rubbing her clit. His tongue was as long as Paul's measly dick. Peg was going wild! She was bucking against his tongue, trying to get more. She was practically sucking Paul's tongue down her throat. All of a sudden, she stiffened, and then began shuddering. She screamed into Paul's mouth and went limp. Immediately, Ron was out of his pants, and had his giant black cock in his hand. He moved up between her legs on his knees, and placed his dick at the entrance to her pussy.

"Wait a minute, you can't fuck her now!" Paul hissed.

"I'm not going to fuck her, but I'm going to get my rocks off. You just watch and learn." Ron placed the head of his cock just inside the lips of her open pussy, and began masturbating. It only took about five minutes before he was ready to shoot a gallon of cum. He shot three big gobs into her open hole and squeezed it off. "Now, let's change places. You lick her pussy while I finish cumming in her mouth. Now, do it now!" Ron growled.

In the meantime, Peg had come around, but only half concious, she was making small purring sounds in her throat. Paul reluctantly put his mouth on her pussy and began licking. His mouth was filled with thick, slimy, cum. He had no choice, but to swallow. After a few licks, he decided it wasn't so bad and began licking with a vengeance.

Ron was still squeezing his cock, as he rubbed it over her lips. He took her chin and parted her lips enough to get the head of his cock between them. He released his dick and jet after jet of cum shot into the back of her mouth and down her throat. Like Paul, she had no choice, but to swallow. Peg was swallowing by reflex, whereas, Paul knew what he did. Ron wiped is cock on her lips, stood up, and said, "Goodnight. Tomorrow, I fuck her and I fuck her every day for the rest of the week. I'll tell you how tomorrow."

When Ron had closed the door, Paul was so horny, he was ready to cum in his pants. Getting undressed, he crawled on top of Peg and rammed his dick up to the hilt. She was loose from Ron's tongue. What would it be like after his giant cock stretched her? A few strokes and he was ready to cum again. As he was cumming, he looked into her eyes, and they were open! She had a dreamy look in her eyes, and a smile on her wet lips.

"Were you eating my pussy before?"

"Yes, why do you ask?"

"I had the strangest dream. I dreamed you were kissing me and eating me at the same time. Do you have a tongue on each end?" She jokingly said. "Whatever you did, I have never felt so satisfied in my life. Goodnight, my loving husband...."

Peg was up before Paul and Ron. She had showered and brushed her teeth. She seemed to have a funny taste in her mouth and throat, kind of bitter. Memories of her dream wouldn't seem to come to the front of her mind. She seemed to remember sucking and swallowing sperm from a dick. A dream didn't come with taste, did it? No more alcohol for her! A drunk can't even remember their dreams!

Ron woke up and heard Peg rattling around downstairs. He walked across the hall and shook Paul awake. "Listen." He said. "In a couple of hours, I'll go to the bathroom and dial your cell. You pretend it's your boss, wanting you to come in for a couple of hours. I'll see to it that Peg is in the front of the house. You park around the block and sneak back upstairs. Before you come downstairs, make sure you have an area in the closet cleaned for you to stand. Maybe, put in a chair, so you can sit. When you sneak back in, leave the door open, so you have a clear line of sight to the bed. Whatever you do, don't make any noise, or your marriage is over.

"You've only been here twenty-four hours, and already you think you can fuck her." Paul said. He was thinking, what has happened? A week ago, it was nothing but a fantasy, and now, my wife is going to fuck another man. She has never been unfaithful to me. Everything has happened so fast, too fast! Maybe, we should call the whole thing off. Maybe, my fantasy is going to cost me too much.

"You're not going to back out now. Mention it again, and I will go tell Peg right now the complete plan. What do you think she will do when she finds out her husband is a pervert, watching sex movies every time she goes to school? Worst of all, planning to watch another man fuck her, and don't forget, you already let me eat her pussy. Think she will forgive you?"

"Okay, okay. I'll do what you say. It just seems as if I have no control over anything. I didn't think it would be this way, that's all." Paul complained.

"I'm going to shower, then go downstairs and join Peg. Get the closet ready and come on down when you've got your feelings under control. Relax, for God's sake. This is what you have always dreamed about." Ron was getting exasperated with this boob.

Peg was sitting at the table, with a cup of coffee. She was looking at the calendar on the wall, thinking of Paul not using a condom last night, and when she would be ovulating. He shouldn't have cum in her at this time of the month. Her period was like clockwork, and she would be unsafe in the next day or two. Only thing is, a male's sperm was alive and potent for twenty-four to forty-eight hours. He knew he was supposed to always use a condom. They couldn't afford to start a family right now. Her musings were interrupted by Ron walking into the room. He was shirtless, and wearing a pair of loose pajamas. His muscular chest was covered in tiny swirls of kinky, black hair. Now, there's a sexy looking sight, she was thinking. Paul never had any hair on his chest, and it was certainly not muscular. She almost smiled at the thought.

"Pour yourself a cup of coffee. Is Paul awake and stirring yet? I'm afraid I'm not used to drinking so much. My head is pounding and my stomach is upset."

"Paul's awake and was attempting to get out of bed. I think he has a hangover to go with yours. Here, let me massage your temples. That works wonders with a headache." Putting action to words, he moved behind her and began gently massaging her temples, and the back of her neck.

Peg relaxed and enjoyed the feel of his strong fingers. Her head did feel much better. She could almost go to sleep. She came wide awake, and moved her head away when she heard Paul coming downstairs. When Ron sat in his chair, she could swear there was a bulge in is pajamas. Fleetingly, she wondered what it would feel like to hold in her tiny hands. After seeing pictures and the movie, she knew one hand would not go around it! What was she thinking? Was she going crazy? Once the thought had entered her mind, she could see herself kissing it. God forbid, she could see him cramming his cock up her tight pussy! Just then, Paul walked into the room. She gave him a peck on the cheek, and excused herself, saying, "It's my turn to shower, and I'm going back to bed. I got up too blasted early."

Ron told Paul. "Hurry up and finish your coffee. This is a perfect opportunity, and we're going to take advantage of it. When I hear her go into the bedroom, I'll go up and explain about you having to leave. You just be in that closet and stay quiet. Your fantasy will finally come true."

Peg left the shower with only a towel wrapped around her hot body. She had no more than covered herself with a sheet, when there was a peck on the door. Before she could say anything, the door opened and Ron walked in. Without saying a word, he strolled over and sat on the edge of the bed. She had to scoot over to make room for him.

"What are you doing coming into my room? Where's Paul?"

"That's what I came to tell you. Paul got a call from his boss and had to go to the office. Something about a mistake on a presentation his boss is making in the morning. His boss couldn't make heads or tails out of his records, and needed Paul to come straighten it out. Paul said to tell you he was sorry, but, he would be back in a couple of hours." Ron lied

"That's all well and good, but what are you doing on my bed? Couldn't you have told me that from the doorway?" Peg asked.

"I thought you might need your temples massaged again, or even, a full body massage. It's part of my profession and I'm very good, you know." Said Ron.

"I'm sorry for being suspicious, but this is all strange to me. Paul is the only one that has ever been in our bedroom. My head does still hurt and you did wonders with your fingers. I'll just close my eyes and relax. If I dose off, let yourself out. Quietly! I want to sleep until Paul returns."

Ron's fingers felt so good, gently rubbing each side of her head. She was beginning to drift off, when she felt his lips brushing first one eye, then the other. It felt so good, she decided not to say anything. Then, his tongue was tracing the outline of her lips. Her mouth wasn't completely closed, and the tip of his tongue would gently enter her mouth, then withdraw after a few seconds. She found herself waiting for his tongue to re-enter, and began kissing him back.

She was so relaxed, and his tongue was very gentle. It still hadn't entered her mind that she was kissing a man other than her husband. He kissed her chin, then her throat. It felt so loving and romantic, but she was going to have to stop him. Soon, but, not yet. It felt too good! While her mind was wandering, he had removed the cover, and was licking first one breast and then sucking on the other. What had happened? This wasn't right! He can't be sucking my breasts! I'm a married woman!

"Stop! Stop this instant! Get out of my room! This isn't right. This has gone far enough. I could never be unfaithful to my husband." Peg practically yelled.

"We're not doing anything wrong. I'm only relaxing you and giving you a tongue massage. How could receiving a massage be unfaithful? I'm your friend. I would never do anything to hurt you or Paul. Your headache is gone, and soon your body will be free of tension or pain." Ron lied again.

"Well, I guess it's okay. I know you're Paul's good friend from school and would do nothing to hurt me." Peg reasoned. She had never had a massage before and never dreamed it was given with hands and mouth. She didn't want to appear backward and ignorant. After all, he was the professional.

Ron began kissing her again, and his hand was kneading her breasts. This time when he moved his mouth to her breasts, she never said anything.

It did feel so good and relaxing, but, she was getting wet between her legs. Was it natural to get wet during a massage? He was taking his time, sucking each of her firm breasts. His hand was rubbing circles on her stomach. The hand kept going lower and lower, until it was on the inside of her thighs. She slightly spread her legs, and his fingers would gently rub her pussy lips as they were moving from one side of her thighs to the other. Peg's eyes were tightly closed and she was seeing the film running over and over in her mind. She was getting hotter and hotter. Her juices were flowing freely now. His mouth had moved from her breasts to her stomach. One hand was pinching her nipples, and the other was now covering her pussy mound. Ron turned his body, so he could get between her legs and gain full access to her pussy. It seemed to be so natural to spread her legs and let Ron wedge his body between them. She moaned when she felt his tongue flick her clitoris.

Ron knew he had her! She was his to do with as he pleased. Licking her pussy, he looked toward the closet. He could see Paul, with a glazed look on his face, pounding his pitiful dick. Ron eased his pajamas down and kicked them off. He had tongue fucked her last night. This morning, he was following the script of the movie. He was teasing and driving her out of her mind. He would lick and nibble on her clit a few more minutes, then move back up where she could feel his raging cock. This was exactly what he had done with the brunette in the film. He knew Peg was reliving each moment, and couldn't separate fact from fiction.

Paul watching, was horror stricken with remorse and guilt. At the same time, he had never seen or experienced anything so sexually arousing in his life. Feeling guilty didn't prevent him from masturbating like crazy. His dick was limp and lifeless, and she hadn't been fucked yet! The fantasy he had desired all his life, was about to become fact. He had seen the movie too, and he knew what was coming next. This would be the climax of all his dreams and desires. Could he handle it, or would it change him forever? He was already a creampie eater. What was his next step into perversion? He knew his guilt would disappear when Peg was screaming out her climax. He would take whatever followed, as it came.

Peg was squirming and humping her pussy onto his mouth. He stopped licking and moved up her body. He began kissing her, and she was sucking her juices off his tongue. He took her hand and placed it on his rock hard cock.

Peg was going crazy with lust! She had to be satisfied! She had never been this hot in her young life. When Ron put her hand on his giant cock, she instinctively knew what she was touching. It was big enough to have been her wrist, but she knew better. His cock was so hard, yet silky. A moment of lucidity came to her. This wasn't getting fucked in a film. This was real! This was happening to her, and happening right now!

"NO! You can't do this! I'm Married! I can never be unfaithful to my husband. We have to stop and stop now!" This one loud outburst seemed to be the last of her resistance. Strangely, she never moved her hand, or, tried to get away.

"Shhhhh. It's okay. Everything is going to be all right. Think of the film. Remember what we do next? I fucked you in the movie. Remember? Think of what you saw, and how many times you climaxed. Remember the pleasure. Let your mind relax. Let yourself go. Give yourself to me, just like you did in the film." He was whispering in her ear. At the same time, his fingers were tracing circles on her sensitive clit.

Peg relaxed again, feeling the pleasure from her pussy, and thinking of the next scene. Her mind and body were in a turmoil of mixed feelings, and what was real or unreal. In the meantime, she was squeezing and releasing his cock. It throbbed, as if it had a life of it's own. She held on, while Ron moved over and between her legs. Spreading her legs, seemed the natural thing to do.

His cock was at the entrance to her tiny pussy. "Take both your hands and spread your pussy lips."

Without a word, Peg complied. At the moment, she would have done anything, if it meant putting out the raging fire that was consuming her body.

With that, he lined up the head of his dick against the fleecy exterior of Peg's beautiful cunt. Thanks to the overflowing liquids in her vagina, he was able to get the head in. Then, with a slow, steady

pressure, he gradually pushed into her pussy an inch at a time.

At first, Peg panicked, as she felt herself being stretched beyond imagination. But her cunt quickly accustomed itself to a stimulation she had never known. She could feel the blood vessels on his shaft. But what she was experiencing now was bringing her into a new world. Pleasure centers she never knew existed were being stimulated as her cunt was stretched for the first time. Only a couple of strokes after Ron inserted the head of his cock, Peg experienced an orgasm far more intense than anything she had ever known with her husband.

rich0524
rich0524
1,297 Followers