Degrade Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
H_Bateman
H_Bateman
129 Followers

He slapped her cheek and she groaned with pleasure. He took a sharp breath and was suddenly spitting in her face. She recoiled with joyous horror at the treatment, closing her eyes as his saliva landed in an eye socket.

Then, before she had a chance to see, his cock was jammed back into her mouth and its tip was thrusting roughly to the back of her throat. This time, his strong grip held her onto his length, freezing her at the moment of deepest penetration. Her eyes watered and she felt a deep stirring in her stomach as his hard probe was held inside her. She automatically began to try and pull away from him but she was held firmly and a moment of deep discomfort seemed to last a decade before he finally released her and she sat back onto her haunches, coughing thick spit down her front to land on her full bosom. She burped uncontrollably as she fought to settle her stomach and gasp for air.

Then his hands were on her again, tugging at the front of her dress, the fingers slipping into her top and squeezing at her breasts. She let him fondle her, reclining her body in abject obeisance to his ministrations against the side of the bed. She wanted to wipe the spit from her chin and cheeks but her hands were still held tightly and she delighted in the divine torment this caused her as her husband, her abuser, tore the front of her dress to expose her tits, encased in the red lacy bra and slick with sweat and saliva.

He buried his face in her cleavage, licking and biting the skin as his hands took a painful grip on the flesh of her thighs. She leant her head back to greater expose herself to him and was treated to a further lick and bite to her neck as he ran his hands up and under the bottom of her dress to grope her backside and squeeze her hips between his fingers. Then the fingers of his right hand were roughly thrust between her thighs and onto the dampness of her crotch. His left palm slid up over her abused body to clamp over her mouth as he worked his fingers into her pussy.

She let out a muffled yelp as his index finger slid up and into her, his knuckles slamming into her labia as he tickled her insides. She gazed into his lust-filled eyes, breathing heavily through her nose over the skin of his palm as her master finger-fucked her, his thumb jamming repeatedly into her engorged clitoris. Then, his middle finger joined his index, sliding into her sopping cunt, stretching her pussy walls with painful pleasure. His arm pistoned back and forth as he slammed his fingers in and out of her hole and the increasing soreness of her pussy lips sent shivers of ecstasy through her sweating body.

She felt an orgasm building. A lifetime of depraved fantasy was finally materialising in the form of an electric charge radiating through her abused form, making her extremities tingle as a deep, volcanic warmth erupted from her vagina. His fingers were curved inside her cunt, tickling her erogenous zones, and she felt a desperate need to relieve herself.

With a sharp intake of breath, she did just that.

Screaming under his palm, she let herself go, falling into a deep well of joy and primal rapture and from her pussy shot gouts of thick, watery cum. At first, he was surprised and his fingers stopped but at her yelp of discontent under his hand, he renewed his abuse, slamming his fingers into her with renewed vigour as she squirted all over his forearm and lap.

She'd never known such pleasure, such an explosion of sexual energy and was glad for his muffling hand as she screamed deep and long until her lungs were spent, shooting jet after jet of transparent liquid all over her husband.

Finally she subsided, and her body spasmed with wracking sobs. He withdrew his fingers and ran them up and down the dripping gully of her pussy. Beth twitched and winced at the sudden sensitivity of her vagina but did not have the strength to resist.

Then she was pulled forward by her thighs onto the wet carpet and his face was buried in her crotch, his darting tongue lapping at her slick flesh. Beth could do nothing but pant and wriggle uncomfortably with her hands pressed down into the sodden carpet beneath her back as he tasted her.

"Oh my god," she breathed as his tongue lapped juices from her thighs.

"You're so disgusting. A disgusting little cunt," he announced from between her legs, "I think it's about time you had a wash."

His hands hooked under her armpits and she was dragged to her feet, her sodden dress sticking to her backside. He spun her around and removed the tie from around her wrists and she involuntarily massaged each one in turn, regarding the red marks left on her skin with delight. He kissed her roughly and she licked her tangy fluid from his lips as his hands came to the front of her torn dress to rip the scanty fabric from her frame. It pooled in the wet patch beneath them and she was left standing before him, all but naked with her sizable breasts spilling from the red bra which still hung by one shoulder strap.

Then Rick grabbed her by the back of the neck and directed her forward into the cool tiled en-suite bathroom. As they passed the threshold he pushed down on the back of her neck, forcing her to her knees. With his free hand he delivered a harsh slap to her clammy backside and her squeal echoed off the smooth walls.

Beth's heart began to race even faster as she shuffled forward on hands and knees at his urging towards the toilet. She could detect the tang of antiseptic in the air and realised that her husband had cleaned the bowl before commencing his abuse of her. So that's what it takes to get him to do some housework, she thought in the instant before her face passed the brim of the toilet bowl and she caught a glimpse of her bedraggled expression reflected in the crystal clear water below.

It was only a glimpse though as a second later she was letting him push her face down into that water, his hand on the back of her head. A sigh of sordid passion escaped and bubbled up around her face. Then his fingers tightened to grip her dark hair and she was pulled from the bowl to splutter and spit over the upright seat.

"Oh yes," she gurgled, "treat like a dumb whore. Stick my fucking head down the toilet and fuck me!"

His spit landed in her face and then she was thrust face first back into the cold toilet water.

"I'll do whatever I want to you!" he shouted as the water bubbled with her impassioned screams.

When her head was withdrawn this time, she gasped for air to request her very darkest desire.

"Use me as you little piss whore!"

He paused, again taken aback by her depravity.

"Please," she begged and turned pleading eyes, running with mascara and eye shadow, to meet his gaze.

He grunted and stood up, taking hold of the waistband of his trousers and unbuttoning them. His cock, slightly flaccid now, hung from the opening and he slid his trousers and shorts over its length to let them fall to his ankles. Beth continued to kneel before him, her left cheek on the cold ceramic of the toilet bowl, her hands gripping its edge, with her dark hair dripping onto the tiles beneath.

Her husband stood above her, his cock in hand and she regarded its meaty end hovering above her face, watching the slit for the first signs of the prayed-for deluge.

Rick closed his eyes, focusing on willing the yearned-for stream to begin, and Beth couldn't help but run a wet hand down between her legs to touch herself whilst she waited. She widened her legs, ignoring the pain in her knees as she ran her middle finger into her waxed-smooth vagina, teasing the engorged nub of her clitoris to send electric shivers through her body.

With a sigh, Rick let loose a stream of pee and it landed directly on her face. She moaned long and deeply as the initial spray was followed by a second, continual stream and he looked down at her to better direct his piss all over her face. She opened her mouth as his pee splashed onto her and began to course over her features, running over her lips and tongue. It was salty but relatively clear and Beth started to frig her pussy more energetically as all her fantasies realised themselves. The warm water covered her face and trickled down to splash into the bowl beneath her cheek.

Rick knelt before her and slid his cock into her mouth, still pissing, and his water shot to the back of her throat making her gag and splutter but he would not withdraw. His cock was hardening with the abuse and, finally, his stream subsided. Sliding his now proud phallus from her mouth, she watched him remove the last few items of clothing, all the while furiously fingering her sore pussy.

From a cabinet she saw him retrieve a bottle of baby oil and she arched her back in anticipation of this final act of degradation. He stepped round behind her and, lifting the bottle high in the air, shot streams of the transparent oil all over her backside. Beth jumped a little at the sudden cold liquid but moaned as she felt the lubricant run into her pussy lips to soothe her mistreated clit.

Then his hands were on her skin, massaging the oil over her arse cheeks and into the crack of her backside. His fingers ran back and forth over the sensitive skin of her hole, teasing at the opening, until she was truly slick and ready for his invasion.

He kneeled down and shuffled up behind her, guiding his cock towards her arsehole whilst she continued to frig her pussy. With a sting of shock she felt the tip of his inflamed penis probe at her hole and then, covered in oil, it was sliding into her behind, stretching the muscles that drastically tried to keep out the invader. She tried to relax as she focused on his maltreatment of her from behind; she wanted all of him inside her arse, wanted every last inch of him to fuck her from behind like a dog.

His cock slid up inside her, deeper and deeper, and she released a deep, guttural moan, pausing her fingering to focus for a moment on his cock as it violated her.

Then his balls met the bottom of her pussy lips and he began to fuck her.

She restarted her fingering of her pussy as his hand came forward. One gripped her shoulder whilst the other landed on her head, pushing her once more down into the water now laced with his piss. She eagerly let him force her head down the toilet as his big cock slid back and forth into the arse, her finger furiously working her clit.

His hand released her head but she kept her face submerged, enjoying being made his slave too much to take a breath. As it happened, she didn't need to as a second later she squealed as he pulled the flush and she gasped a quick breath as the water drained under a deluge of more.

She gurgled and spluttered, bracing herself with her left hand on the bowl as he fucked her harder and harder, squashing her soaking tits up against the slippery ceramic. His fingers twisted in her hair and he pulled her back to gasp for air, her dark hair plastered to her face.

She could feel the warmness spreading from her crotch and was thrilled when she heard his tell-tale grunts; they were going to come together.

The engorged cock was pulsing within her and her fingers worked mechanically at a speed fed with adrenaline and primal lust. Suddenly, they reached the peak together and both screamed in orgasm.

She could feel hot threads of cum shoot up inside her arse and her hand slipped so that she fell face first into the water, cumming harder than ever, the pleasure wracking her very soul.

Rick continued to fuck her from behind until he was utterly spent, falling back to lay on the tiles behind her, his cock covered in slick oil and spunk. Beth raised her head from the water and the bathroom was filled only with the sounds of their mutual panting and the echoing drips of water falling into the toilet from her hair.

She could feel his cum squeezing out of her hole and running down into her pussy and its pleasing warmth following her orgasm relaxed her muscles. With a sigh of contentment, she let go of all propriety and began to piss. Her water was molten hot and ran over her thighs to pool on the floor around the toilet with a hissing sound. Once she was finished, she finally sat back and her knees ached with clicking protest. Her backside slid in the puddle of piss and she giggled as she laid back into his lap.

His gradually softening cock touched her cheek and she spun over to lay on her front. Taking his penis in hand she began to lick the cum from its length. Rick shuddered with sensitivity as her tongue lapped his juices from his member.

"I feel... a bit... wrong," he admitted after a moment.

Beth took one of his hands and squeezed it.

"Baby, that felt so good. It can't be anything but right. I love you so much."

They sat up together and she kissed him deeply, gently.

"Thank you," she breathed.

And now, finally, Beth's life was complete.

H_Bateman
H_Bateman
129 Followers
12