Degrees of Attraction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Otzchiim
Otzchiim
40 Followers

When I was back at work and in fact on Valentine's Day, Tina asked me to marry her. I had always felt that I was not ready to settle down, but then I had always been unwilling to settle down to the point of living with someone, and I was doing that now.

I pondered chasing another woman who had begun working in the office. But if I wanted to do that, I needed to use the word to make Tina fall out of love with me, to write me off to experience. And then I realized that all memory of what it might be had gone.

I pondered whether the feelings that Tina had for me were real, and realized that I had no way to tell the difference. She had shown that she was willing to care for me when I was sick, she certainly thought that she loved me (and, yes, I guess I loved her), she was damn good in bed... And there was no easy way out. It took me a day, but I said yes.

Otzchiim
Otzchiim
40 Followers
12