Degrees of Separation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was stunned to silence. Dani took advantage and quickly left me alone in the hot tub room, leaving me with her words to ponder and the lingering of her kiss on my lips.

I still felt her kiss a day later. I was disappointed when she didn't join me for dinner. A day later, I still felt the kiss. Again, no dinner. The next day, the kiss was beginning to give way to the fog of memory. When again I dined alone, disappointment faded to acceptance followed by a quick course of guilt.

The fantasy of Dani had uprooted me completely from the realm of being any semblance of a nice guy. I was certainly on my way home after the weekend, and I needed to work it out with my wife or move on. Either way, I was married at the time and that was supposed to be special. Still, I didn't think I would stop stroking off thinking about Dani anytime soon, and my tenuous moral fiber was okay with that. Dani was right, that degree of separation made everything just fine.

On Friday afternoon, I was taking advantage of the pool. Swimming a few laps, I kept an eye on the other guests of the hotel, particularly the ladies. Particularly the young ladies. I was pondering how Dani's degree of separation was the age gap between her and Scott. I wondered if this would work for me as well.

I wasn't far into this rationalization when I saw Dani and Scott carrying luggage, undoubtedly to the room they had just checked into. What was surprising was that they were both looking at me. Apparently they were having a conversation about me, too. Scott was scowling. Dani was pensive.

They went to their room and I kept swimming. Having seen Dani again, I found it harder to concentrate on the rest of the scenery there at the pool.

A little later, showering up for a late dinner somewhere in the city, I was contemplating Dani and everything that had happened between us in the last five or six weeks. I thought about our dinners. I thought about our kiss. I thought about her breasts and how they might dance alluringly in front of my face while her pussy clenched tightly around my cock.

Somewhere between lather, rinse and repeat, I convinced myself that after dinner, I would return to my room and spend the rest of the weekend locked away. I was flirting with trouble the entire visit there, and now, so close to going home, I thought it was important to get my mind right.

I still wasn't sure if I was going to work it out with my wife or not. Stepping out of the shower and toweling off, I realized that my entire stay on this trip was a blend of work, Dani and guilt. There was certainly no way to honestly evaluate my best course of action regarding my wife. Wrapping the towel around my waist and stepping out of the bathroom, I affirmed that getting my mind right was just what the doctor ordered.

In the end, I was a man who didn't know what he wanted, and instead of resolve I was better described as a man of shifting ambiguity. I knew this when I reached for my cellular on the bed stand and noted the wrapped condom lying near it.

I blinked. I hadn't used a condom in the twenty odd years I was married. I certainly hadn't brought any with me. I felt feverish all through my body, and my stomach betrayed my nerves as it clenched in knots. My room had been invaded, for good or bad. But the feeling of not knowing, of being out of control had me on the edge of perfect tension.

I turned to look around the room slowly and nervously.

Dani was sitting on the sofa, smiling shyly at me with her deep brown eyes. Long earrings dangled from her lobes, and I saw just how beautiful her neck was on her shoulders, especially with her dark hair tied back like it was. As surprised as I was to see her, the real reason why my mouth hung idiotically agape was the pink negligee she was wearing.

The top piece tied in a pink string between her breasts and opened up below that, showing me the flesh of her stomach. The lace style over her breasts granted me a peak at her nipples for the first time since the conference room. Dani's legs were crossed and she leaned forward slightly, and I caught the barest glimpse of the pink panties she was wearing beneath. This wasn't the first time I let my eyes linger on her long and shapely legs, giving me chance to notice her toe nails painted pink to match her garb.

"Hi," she mouthed it more than said it.

"Well, hello, darling," I smiled as calm as I could. Within my mind I was screaming at her. What are you doing here? Why is there a condom on the bed stand? Is it for the obvious reason? Are we going to do this? Are we actually going to fuck? Can we do that? Can I do that?

"Scott, please," her smile dissipated. "Not darling, okay?"

Of course not. What was I thinking?

The smile returned to her face just as quickly as she looked down at her painted toes demurely. "I want to give you something."

My throat was dry. I didn't know why, but I found myself pumping the brakes. "I'm married."

"I see the ring," she countered. Of course she did.

"Okay," I said, stepping forward. Was there no end to my moronic answers? I was reaching for the knot on my towel, ready to stand before Dani in my naked glory, resigned to erase any pretense of separation between us.

"Wait," Dani stood up urgently, putting her hand on mine before the towel could loosen. "Do you remember what I said?"

"Of course," I nodded. I had no idea what she was talking about. My cock was at half mast uncertain which way it should go, and I would be damned if this beauty was going to blue ball me again.

"You can't touch me," she looked into my eyes. Hers were misty and begging for understanding. I didn't understand. I was confused out of my mind. Why the condom? Why would she be there at all dressed like this? But of course I was reasonable.

"No problem," I smiled.

"I just want to give you something," she repeated. I wanted to give her something, myself. "But you can't touch me."

"No problem," I reiterated.

Dani then knocked my hands to my sides and unfastened my towel herself. As it hit the floor with a rustle, I was acutely only aware of the warmth of her hands nearly touching my rapidly swelling cock. I was proud of my cock, jutting towards Dani willfully. Her expression told me she wasn't disappointed either. My balls tightened when she licked her lips. Was she going to suck my cock? Fuck, that was a gift I would happily receive.

"Lie down on the bed," she said in a low, sultry whimper. It was nearly impossible to not leap into the bed with uncouth anticipation, but I managed. And then Dani sat back down on the sofa. What the hell?

"Umm," I said aloud.

"Just wait a moment," she pleaded with a seductive smile.

I slumped back, my eyes on the ceiling. My mighty spear of lust wilted to useless drift wood and I swore I could hear my balls groan. I was trying to make sense of this. Was she going to dance? Do a little strip tease? Was the condom there just in case? Maybe she was going to pull out a book a read me a god damned story. I was beyond frustrated, but my mind settled down when I focused that she was sitting not far from me only a shade away from being fully nude.

Propping myself on my shoulders, I looked at her for the no other reason but to enjoy how beautiful she was there. Dani was a sexual creature, and always would be in my mind. But there, dressed in a soft pink, she somehow seemed more innocent and virginal. Of course she wasn't, but she still accorded a visage of purity. I smiled at her, hoping to ease the nerves behind her smile. Whatever it was she was intent to give me, I was suddenly assured it would be beautiful as that moment shared between our locked eyes from across the room.

The door opened.

Fuck.

I can't fully explain how startled I was when Scott walked in wearing a white terrycloth bathrobe. I recall that moment with so much dread and disgust that to examine it well enough it to put it to proper words. The pendulum of my mind swung from sexual serenity to a host of ugly emotions when that door opened and the real Scott walked in.

"So, you're the guy," Scott said, closing the door behind him. I remembered in that moment just how insecure the young man was. I'm sure he wouldn't be for much longer in his life. But right now, he was a Man-child. And I was damned if I was going to be intimidated by the young snot.

I offered a naughty smile at Dani, letting her know I was game. It was all so clear that now I was getting a front row seat. I would much rather have felt the pleasure of her pussy with my own dick, but this wasn't that bad either.

"What's your name," he asked.

"It doesn't matter," Dani quickly answered, quickly taking control of the young lover. "Come here."

Scott flashed me a smile of alpha dominance. Whatever, dude. I'm not competing with you. You do your thing. This was all a gift for me. Not for you. I was going to enjoy Dani in spite of you. Scott never gave me a second glance for the rest of that interlude.

They began kissing softly there on the sofa, and I just watched. Uncomfortable, I wasn't sure what I was supposed to be doing. My cock was swollen, but not hard enough that I needed my hands on it. Watching them kiss and caress there in the early stage of passion seemed more surreal than sexy. I was somehow still unsure that I was there in this improbable fiction.

Scott stripped off his bathrobe and reached for Dani's negligee in the same eager motion.

"Leave it on," I said, surprised at the strength in my voice.

Scott didn't look my way, but he was visibly tense. I heard Dani whisper, "I guess you're leaving it on." I grabbed my cock.

Dani began to kiss Scott harder, as her hands clutched urgently at his body. Small mews escaped her lips here and there, calling me to gently start working my cock back and forth. I hoped her tit would somehow push through the negligee. It didn't, but my cock raged harder in my hand.

Scott pulled Dani from the couch on to his lap. She sat high upon him, looking down at him with his face in her hands. Her body moved up and down in an ageless rhythm. Is she fucking him without a condom again? I wasn't sure if I was concerned for her or jealous. I propped up a little more. His cock was flattened out, the tip pointing beyond her tight and perfect ass. As she rode its length back and forth, I knew with a bit of work he would be inside her unprotected. I knew I would be.

Pre cum pooled at my tip.

Dani looked behind her at me. Her eyes were smiling playfully, but her mouth was too busy letting out a small groan of pleasure. She managed to spin around, her feet propped on the sofa on either side of Scott. From here, I could see she was still wearing the pink panties, another barrier between her and Scott's fuck stick. The muscles in her leg must have been working hard, as she refused to lower herself. She grabbed his hands and moved them to her tits over the negligee. She kept her hands there, mauling herself with his hands.

Scott rocked his hips upward, grazing her panties with the tip of his cock with every pass. Dani's legs were quivering and her toes were curling. Finally, she gave in. She grabbed his dick and pressed it flat against her panties as she dropped down over its length. "Ohhhh, Scott," she whispered. "You're so big." In the next moment, Dani and I found our eyes locked again. "You feel so good," she whimpered.

Oh, god. She said that for me. And if she didn't, my cock didn't know better. I felt my balls heating up too fast and my cock throbbing too hard in my hand. I let go, lying back on the bed again in frustration, willing myself not to cum too quickly. I wasn't a minute man. I was a man of stamina. I cupped and tugged at my balls while sitting back up, feeling the threat of early orgasm fade for the moment.

Dani was grinding urgently, her pussy soaking through the panties. Her eyes were closed tight. Her mouth was hung open. Her chest was flush red. I knew what was happening to her. "Yeah, baby," I encouraged her from my spot.

"Yes, oh, yes, Scott," she began to fuck along the length harder and faster.

"My cock feels good, doesn't it," Scott growled, taking Dani by the hips.

Dani answered in a groan, pressing his cock hard against her pussy. Her muscles tensed as she clung to a rushing orgasm. A moment later she was still.

"I love when you cum on my cock, Dani," Scott whispered, kissing the back of her neck. Oh, yes, he was showing he was a prolific lover. Well, he probably always was. But my mind was beginning to forget about Scott entirely, focusing everything on Dani.

She slipped off him, grabbed him by the hands and walked him to the other side of the bed from where I was lying.

"We're going to make love in the same bed as him," Scott asked uneasily.

Dani said nothing, but seemed to smile up at him before kissing his cock. I leaned back down, turning on my side. Once more, my hand was idly on my cock. Dani was a vision from here, her back to me. Her hair was tied up behind her, and I wanted to reach over and unleash it. I wanted to watch it splash over her shoulders as she began to bob her head back and forth in earnest to Scott's delight. I wanted to wrap my legs around her. I wanted to hold onto her breasts and see how hard I could twist her nipples in my fingers before she let out an "Oh, god."

I wanted it to be my cock in her mouth. I closed my eyes to that image, returning to the business of pumping my cock. I groaned when I heard Dani say, "Are you ready to fuck me, Scott."

"Oh, yeah," the real Scott grunted.

"Good, I'm ready for your cock to be deep inside me. Scott. Hurry."

Of course now my eyes were open. Dani was herself lying back on the bed beside me. Her hands were rubbing her body up and down while Scott busied himself with the condom. Was she talking to me? Of course she wasn't.

But this was different than the conference room. When she looked at me in the conference room, I would wonder what she was thinking. Now, I could barely keep score of what I was thinking. My mind was becoming more and more lost in a fog of lust. When she spoke, it felt natural that it should be me to roll over and claim her body.

My hand on my rock hard cock was strangely the only anchor I had to controlling myself, to keeping myself from dismissing the real Scott outright and taking my place on top of this beauty. Oh, and she was beautifully tempting. Her legs were spread wide, willing and inviting. She had lost her panties, and her puffy aroused pussy seemed to quiver. Her nipples poked against the sheer pink negligee. But when I was keyed into her face, my arousal was heightened. I loved the look of perpetual bliss when her eyes were half lidded and her lips were continually parted.

There was a pure beauty watching her in the moment of lust. And somehow, fixated on that beauty, I managed to stave off exploding my cum against her side. It was fixation on this beauty that kept me from being horribly jealous of Scott when he crawled between Dani's ready legs, legs that reached up around his waist to pull his condom covered cock inside of her.

"Oh, Scott. This is what I've been waiting for."

On cue, I started masturbating in earnest, never to look back. Dani's arms pulled Scott against her, crushing her breasts against his chest. They grinded against one another in constantly changing tempo and rhythm. I matched the speed of masturbation to theirs, and even my technique. If they were engaged in a straight on pumping, my hand was yanking hard back and forth. If they got clever with a more circular technique, I twisted my grip around my shaft.

Then I noticed Dani looking right at me. She wasn't pretending to look at Scott. She had her head turned to the side, watching me stroke myself. Even as her lips and moans echoed the pleasure Scott was giving her, her eyes were aroused by the action on my side of the bed. More and more lost in the fog of lust, the veil of separation was thinning and I wasn't sure that it wasn't me making love to Dani.

Without taking her eyes from me, Dani whimpered, "I want you to take me from behind, Scott."

"I want to see your eyes," he said.

"No, baby. I need you. I need you deep from behind. Scott."

I groaned.

Scott disengaged, and Dani immediately turned over. When she did, she purposefully straddled my body, surprising me and swelling my cock even harder yet. She turned back to the real Scott. "Hurry. I need it. Scott, I need you."

Scott did the only thing he could do. He took his position behind her and slid his dick deep inside her waiting pussy.

Her body undulated above me, and my ass lifted upwards in vain to propel my cock where it wanted to go. Her brown eyes were locked with my blue eyes. Looking back on that moment, sometime later, I thought that I perhaps had managed to cuckold the real Scott without ever touching Dani's pussy.

But in that moment, Scott wasn't there. It was just me and Dani.

We were making love in a slow and tender pace, feeling each other out. My eyes traveled from her face to her neck to her breasts to her navel and back up again. Dani's eyes fluttered in defiance of the powerful orgasm that was slowly building up inside her.

"I love it when you take me like this, Scott. Oh, god, so fucking good."

Dani started to rock above me harder as the passion above me was reaching its peak far too quickly. My cock hadn't felt my hand ripping at it this hard since I was too young to know what to do with it. My body was arching up. Dani's body was arching back. I broke the rules.

"Dani," I whispered, out of control of my actions.

"Fuck me, Scott."

I reached up with my other hand I touched her stomach. She tensed and gasped and looked at me with a warning I ignored. I grazed my hand upwards along her negligee, pulling it to one side and freeing her small but perfect breast.

"Oh, God. Scott, please."

"Does it feel good, Dani?" the real Scott panted. His hands were on her hips and he wasn't holding back, fucking hard in Dani like a machine.

"Yesssss," Dani replied in the moment that I finally had my hands on her tit. Better than I dreamed. I rolled her nipple hard in my fingers. I pulled at my cock. I thrust my body up from the bed. I fought to keep my eyes open.

"Scott. Scott. Scott," Dani growled in louder succession. Somehow, she managed to keep her eyes open as her head tilted back and her muscles tensed up.

Scott found the power to fuck harder and faster.

I yanked.

"Ohhhhh, feels so good."

Scott came with a series of barbaric grunts.

"Yesss," Dani moaned.

I came. I erupted. Rapid shots of cum blasted against Dani's stomach. "Dani, god, Dani," it was my turn to moan.

Dani's moan joined mine through Scott's waning thrusts. I released her nipple but not her breast, finally closing my eyes. All of us panted, spent.

I was aware of Scott pulling his dick out from Dani, and in the moment she was released, she collapsed against me. That was as much heaven as the powerful orgasm we had just shared. I took in her smell and the delight of her sweaty body pushed against mine. Even the feeling of my hot sperm being massaged back into my skin seemed right. I remember most the weight of her breast against my chest.

My hand massaged her scalp. Her lips were soft with the tiny kisses she put on my neck. As we came down together, I was acutely aware of her wet pussy pushing against the base of my cock. I was still hard.

"Are we done, here," Scott was trying not to whine. He was trying to play it cool.

"Mmhmm. I think so," Dani managed to say, keeping her face nuzzling into my neck with those soft little kisses.

"I'll meet you back in the room," Scott said, finding the bathrobe. "In about a minute." And he left.

Dani lifted up slightly, separating her breast from my chest, but grinding harder on the base of my dick. She poked my nose with her finger. How cute was that? "You broke the rules," she smiled.