Degrees of Separation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You didn't mind," I told her. "Are you in trouble," I gestured to the door Scott had left by.

"I hope so," she grinned wickedly. "I have a feeling he and I are far from done, tonight."

"Neither am I," I said as huskily as I could, grabbing Dani's ass and pulling her tight against me. My cock was far from being lined up with her pussy, but a little grinding could change that.

Dani was thinking about it, or so her eyes told me. And the way she was biting her lip. And the way I felt her pussy seem to pulse over my balls. I wasn't going to stop her. I was going to let it happen. My dick was ready to go for another round.

Dani's brown eyes found focus and she rolled off of me.

"I hope you like my gift, Vincent," she smiled, using my real name for the first time.

"Loved it," I whispered.

Soon she left, leaving me alone in my room where sleep seduced me faster than I expected.

I always wonder about that final moment with Dani. I wonder about tearing through the final veil of separation. I wonder about if I had taken command of that moment and turned Dani beneath me. I wonder if she would have yielded, or if I would have become a rapist. I wonder about the consequences of the primal unprotected sex we might have had.

I was never after that moment jealous of Scott. I figured I had something with Dani he never would. An amazing sense of wonder.