Degrumpification Ch. 03

Story Info
Samantha's being stalked. Sam comes to her rescue.
5.7k words
4.51
9.1k
22

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,416 Followers

Degrumpification Ch. 3: Sam to the Rescue

Samantha's being stalked. Sam comes to her rescue.

Warning: This story has a scene involves brother-sister incest. It also contains violence (fisticuffs) and worse, kidnapping! Don't worry, however, there is a happy ending.

Caveat: This story could be in either of the Incest or the NonConsent rubrics. Even though Chapters 1 and 2 were in incest, I have decided to place it in non-consent. Reading Chapters 1 and 2 is not needed to read this one, but of course it might increase the enjoyment!

Samantha was alarmed. Hell, she was scared. She called her twin brother Sam, who was a student up at Reed College, in Portland, Oregon. Samantha was at USC, down in the heart of LA. USC stands for the University of Southern California, although some people jokingly call it the University of Spoiled Children. Even worse, at times it seems like the real words should be the University of Sucking and Copulating.

Sam and Samantha were fraternal twins, both 19, and it was late April, a tense time in the semester, with final exams coming up in weeks, not months. For some reason, the looming of exams seemed to make the students even hornier than usual. Sex seemed to be everywhere.

Sam, her older and wiser twin brother, didn't answer his phone. (He was only eight minutes older, but he was more than eight minutes wiser, or so Sam claimed.) She sent him a text:

Samantha: Need your help urgently. Come down here ASAP

A few hours later, Samantha got a text back from Sam:

Sam: Outbound on the first plane tomorrow; changing in SF; should arrive in the afternoon. What's this about?

Samantha: I'm being stalked and am in hiding. I'll explain the rest when you get here. Text me the flight, the arrival time, and the airport. LAX is the closest to USC. Thanks for coming

Sam: Of course. You're my sister

Samantha: ❤️

**

At the airport, Sam and Samantha hugged like long lost lovers, and then they kissed, and kissed again. Somebody walking by crudely told them to 'get a room,' and Samantha giggled. She took him to the hotel where she was hiding out. She refused to discuss anything until they were alone.

In the hotel room, Sam put the moves on Samantha.

"I'm not in the mood," she said.

"Oh, wow. This is serious," Sam replied. "What's wrong?" Samantha had never, ever before turned her brother down, ever since that first time they had, well, fucked, far away in Marrakesh. Maybe it was her period? Or could it be PMS?

"I'm being stalked," she said. That clarified the whole 'mood' issue.

"Do you know by who?" Sam asked.

"Yes."

"Do you know why?"

"Yes."

"What does he want? I assume it's a he?" Sam asked.

"What do all men want?" Samantha shot back. There was anger in her voice.

"It depends on the man. Money? A good job? Dinner for two at a good steak house? Tickets to a Lakers game? Cable TV? Answers to the next anatomy exam? Cocaine? Sex?"

"Bingo."

"He wants sex?"

"Yes. Freely given or forcibly taken. I don't think he cares," Samantha said.

"And I can help ...how?" Sam asked.

"You're big, strong, and a boxing champion," Samantha said.

"Third place in the state regionals is not much of a champion," Sam said.

"It's good enough. You're a damn good boxer and you know it. The technical KO that SOB gave you was a lucky punch," Samantha said.

"Tell me what's going on, Samantha. Start at the beginning," Sam said. "I have to get back to Reed; I can't miss too many classes; they take attendance."

"The beginning? Hooboy, what's the beginning? I'll start with the party, okay?" she said.

Not knowing anything, Sam said, "Sure."

"I went to a party. Everyone went. I had too much booze, or someone slipped me something, I don't know, but there was this guy, Simon. He's in my math class, and he stares at me; you know, that way. At the party, he was obviously trying to get me interested, you know?" Samantha said. "I should add, he has a huge cock."

"It seems like I've been that guy often enough," Sam said. "Without the huge cock, however." Sam wondered how his sister knew the guy had a huge cock. Did he wear a sign around his neck? Did all the coeds know?

"You've not been this guy, believe me. Sam, do you know what an incel is?"

"Yeah, a guy who isn't getting any, and is pissed about it, and blames women, all of them," Sam said. "They call themselves involuntary celibates, or some such thing."

"Close enough," Samantha said.

"So, this incel Simon was trying to hook up with you?" Sam asked.

"Yeah, and I got away from him, and I told Martha about it. Remember, we were drunk," Samantha said.

"Go on," Sam said.

"Well, Martha thought it would be 'amusing' to give Simon, him being an incel and all, a thrill, you know? Turn him into one less man who hates women. I think she just wanted to see if he really did have a big cock, and if so, you know, take it for a spin? So, Martha and I went over to him and flirted shamelessly with him. Apparently, he was a virgin, too," Samantha said.

"How on earth would you know that?" Sam asked.

"Because when he fucked Martha, he came inside her in less than ten seconds," Samantha said.

"Whoa! Your friend Martha actually fucked him? Right there at the party? And you were there, and watching??" Sam asked.

"No, of course not. They went to a room. Remember, I said he had a big cock? Humongous, is a better word, and Martha had never had one like that. She was curious. Anyway, Martha left the room, said 'ten seconds,' and she said 'your turn.' We had agreed to both do him, but I chickened out."

"This doesn't sound good," Sam said. "How did you know he fucked her? Maybe she just played with his cock, and that was enough to get him off?"

"Martha's a take charge woman. She fucks a guy, or she does nothing. There's no in between with her," Samantha said. "It's just the way she is."

"Sounds like I should meet Martha," Sam said, and he got a pillow thrown in his face for his remark.

"Yeah, well that's not going to happen. Anyway, to continue?"

"Go ahead," Sam said, and made a hand gesture that she should get on with it.

"Well, Simon was pretty excited about having fucked a girl, and not just a girl, but Martha no less. She's hot, you know," she said. "She was his first, you know. I think she is also his only, even now."

Sam didn't know Martha, of course, but she was getting more and more intriguing.

"Simon started calling her, and texting her, and dropping by at her room. We don't know how he got her cell phone number; probably from one of her friends. Anyway, even though Martha is a sweetheart, she was pushed to her limit and told him she didn't want to see him anymore, that she had a boyfriend," Samantha said.

"Does she have a boyfriend?" Sam asked.

"No, but that's not the point. She was trying nicely to get rid of him," Samantha said. "It didn't work. He kept dropping by, and finally he said if she fooled around with him one more time, he'd leave, and stop bothering her. He wanted to prove himself to her, he said. She said no, and he left, but he wasn't happy."

"The next day, he got lucky, and happened to come by right after her shower. She was dressed only in a terrycloth robe. He ripped it off her body. I should point out that Simon is around your height, well over six feet, and Martha is a small, fine-boned girl of five feet, four inches, just like me. It was not much of a contest."

"He raped her?" Sam said, somewhat horrified for this girl Martha he had never met.

"No. Martha kneed him in the balls. Hard. Then she launched a fusillade of body blows to his ribs. He was bent over, wailing about his poor little balls, when she landed a beaut' of a punch right smack on his glass jaw. He went down for the count, and she got away, running, naked, to a friend's room down the hall," Samantha said, rather too proudly, it seemed to Sam.

"Is Martha a fan of boxing, Samantha?" Sam asked. Samantha had used the language of boxing, and Sam got suspicious. Samantha blushed. "How much of this story is true?" Sam added.

"All of it, kinda," Samantha said.

"Does Martha even exist?" Sam asked.

"Yes, of course she does. The whole thing is true it's just that..."

"Just that what?"

"Don't lose your cool, Sam. I don't need you going off halfcocked, trying to save your sister's honor and ..."

"So it was in fact you, who he tried to rape," Sam said.

"Well, yes, I guess so. Thank God for all of those defense lesson you gave me when we turned sixteen and I began dating. This was the first time I had to use them. I don't mind telling you, Sam, I was terrified. I still am," Samantha said.

"What's your plan for me to save you? I assume you have one?" Sam asked.

Samantha told him. She also told him what Martha had really been up to. Sam's head was swimming.

**

Sam felt a little strange meeting Martha, after learning she had struck a bargain with the incel Simon to fuck him a second time so that he would leave her alone. (She had been hoping he would last longer the second time and she would really have the full, giant cock experience. No such luck.)

Simon still wanted to get laid, more or less constantly now, so he had come after Samantha, and luckily, she had defended herself expertly. Nevertheless, it was the element of surprise that allowed Samantha to catch Simon unawares and get some lucky blows in before he could respond. That wasn't likely to happen a second time.

Samantha and Martha's plan was to get the word out that their boyfriends were back, and on campus with them. They figured Simon would be afraid to tangle with them while they were protected by another man. He was basically a bully and a coward, they figured, and he'd give up, or go after some other, more vulnerable, potential victim. The school was chock-a-block full of innocent freshman girls, awaiting plunder.

To give their story some credibility, Samantha wanted Sam to play the part of the 'boyfriend' of both of the two girls. Martha didn't know Sam was Samantha's brother. Nobody at USC knew. Martha thought Sam really was Samantha's lover, which after all, he was, she just didn't know he was also her brother! The three of them hung out together happily, and Martha, at times, made it clear she'd like to share Sam, if Samantha were willing to share, and if Sam were interested.

Samantha was willing to share Sam, but only reluctantly, and Sam did not know what to do. Any hetero man in his right mind would be interested in Martha. She was sex on wheels, waiting to happen. Before this issue was resolved, the weekend party came into focus. It was the perfect opportunity for Samantha to show off Sam to the world, and - perhaps especially - to Simon, or at least to some of his incel friends. Samantha dressed hyper sexy for the party. Sam enjoyed the view immensely.

Not to be outdone, Martha dressed like she was in a competition to be the sluttiest girl at the party. If the competition were based on dress alone, she had a good chance of winning, Sam thought to himself. Martha had done a poor job of concealing her feminine assets, and it was driving Sam himself nuts, looking at her through her skimpy clothes. As for which girl was the sluttiest, Sam had no idea. Being slutty, and dressing slutty, after all, are two different things.

Sam figured being slutty and dressing slutty was, at a minimum, positively correlated. His Statistics classes, however, had drilled into his lust filled head that correlation and causation were two different things. Still, Statistics de damned, he was sure that Martha was a hyper sexy slut in reality. He loved sexy sluts. Martha was even going commando. Too bad she's the best friend of his sister. Damn.

The three of them hung out, dancing and joking, and at the girls' encouragement, Sam took the occasional liberties, kissing both girls, and feeling them up through their clothes, especially their asses. The incels at the party were gawking at the three of them, but the other party goers paid them little to no heed.

Sam decided to give the incels a little treat. Martha had never tried to stop his little molestations, and she had even encouraged them by making appreciative little noises. So, Sam let his hand go underneath the back of Martha's miniskirt, and as they danced together, he pushed it up, revealing her naked ass to his audience of incels, with their tongues hanging from their mouths, metaphorically speaking, of course. More or less. He could tell Simon was wracked with a combination of desire and jealousy.

In fact, Simon was well prepared. He was ready to make his move, ready to reveal the weakness in the girls' plan. Simon held back, waiting for the right moment. When the two girls excused themselves to use the bathroom, giggling continuously, the incel stalkers followed around, seemingly innocently talking to each other, and yet, casually, they somehow ended up close to the bathroom that the girls were in. In the meantime, another group of incels surrounded Sam, and engaged him in conversation about sports. They mentioned not having seen him around before.

"It's a big campus," Sam said.

"Are you even a student here?" one of the incels asked. "Only students are allowed."

Sam just smiled at them, trying to keep an eye out for the bathroom door. He saw the girls, smiling and still giggling, emerge from the bathroom. That was the moment, when he was distracted, that one of the incels sucker punched him, causing a sudden, forced exhale, and leaving him vulnerable to more blows.

Everyone makes mistakes. Sam had made one by being distracted by the girls, and thereby allowing himself to be sucker punched, but the incels had made a bigger one. They had underestimated Sam, particularly because they had no idea of his experience in the boxing ring. Before any of the incels surrounding him could follow through with another punch, Sam's feet were dancing, his fists were up, and he was jabbing, with vicious jabs at that, at the incels who were closest to him. He then spun around, viciously elbowing aone who had snuck up behind him right square in the jaw, and simultaneously kicking yet another in his balls. He might have broken the guy's jaw, and one of the incels was bleeding like a pig from his nose. His face was rapidly swelling.

Sam followed up with a fusillade of blows to any of them within reach, and in a matter of a few minutes, all of his incel adversaries were on the floor, in various states of groan. The shock that entered the room when the blows rang out, the whole exchange taking only two or three minutes, led to a deafening silence. Blood was slowly spreading on the floor.

Sam turned, triumphantly, to look back at the two girls, Martha and his sister, expecting them to be swooning in awe, but they were nowhere to be seen. He heard a muffled scream, but his ears failed to place the precise location from where it was coming. He ran to the bathroom, bursting inside it, but it was empty.

"Where is Samantha?" he screamed. "Where is Martha?"

Everyone was afraid of him, and still in shock, and his cries were met with silence. Finally, someone, a girl he thought, still mute in horror, nevertheless managed to point to the front door. He looked out the door and saw the taillights of a car driving away, fast. He wondered for a second how the car got on campus, but this was LA: There were all sorts of access roads, all over the place. His sister and her friend were kidnapped while he was busy knocking down the incels, who were causing a distraction, a diversion. Sam felt sick.

He returned to the guy who had first sucker punched him. He was still out cold, with two swollen eyes. Useless. He went to one of the others. He said in a pseudo calm voice, one word at a time, "Where did your friends take the two girls?" rarely had a voice been more filled with menace, with barely controlled rage.

The guy looked at him, trying to smile superciliously, but instead winced in pain.

Sam said, "Listen to me. I will take you apart and cripple you, possibly for life. I can do it, too. I know exactly where to punch you. I was pulling my punches before. You do not want to experience my unrestrained wrath. You really don't. You have five seconds. Tell me where the girls were taken, or if you don't, after I waste you, I'll move on to one of your friends. Got it?"

He told Sam right away. Too fast, actually, but Sam didn't notice. "Listen, friend. If you're lying to me, I'll come back. You'll never be safe. Got it?"

"I'm not lying," he said.

"Good," Sam said, and he left. Time was of the essence. He had to find the girls before they were gang raped by a bunch of low-life incels. One of the girls, after all, was his sister Samantha!

**

Sam was almost at the address where the girls were supposed to have been taken when it occurred to him that the incels who would be there, would no doubt be lying in wait for him. He had forgotten to take the cell phones of the bastards who had created the diversion. They had doubtless sent warning texts. Well, everyone makes mistakes, and this one that Sam made was a doozy.

In the meantime, inside the off-campus house where the two girls were taken, they were already both stripped naked, and each girl was tied to a bed. Their mouths were covered with duct tape. The girls were scared out of their minds. The incels decided to wait until they had subdued this maniac Sam before getting on to the fun activities with the unwilling women. Nevertheless, they leered over them, and played with their tits, enjoying that the two girls were helpless before them. It was scenario straight from their wet dreams.

As they waited, confident, they had three incels stationed on the look-out. One was upstairs with a view of the front of the house, one was in the back with a view of the back yard and back door, and one was in a parked car, watching the street. Simon and his best friend were in the house, enjoying the view of the naked bodies of the two girls, each strapped spread eagle to a twin bed, with the two twin beds side by side. Simon had his pants off, and he was stroking his huge member, enjoying the anticipation of his future fun with the two girls.

Every two minutes the guy in the car sent a text:

All clear

At one point, Simon noticed more than two minutes had elapsed and the texts had stopped. He sent the look-out in the car a text. There was no reply for a bit, and then came a text:

If you touch my girls, then prepare to die

Uh-oh, Simon thought. Maybe these girls weren't worth it? His four friends who had surrounded Sam at the party were now all injured, and who knows what Sam had done to his look-out in the car! Well, they were still four against one, and besides, Colin had a gun. Guns are the great equalizers, Simon recalled, knowledge he had gleaned from watching way too many Westerns.

Simon thought about how the two girls' eyes had filled with terror when Colin had almost casually pointed his gun at them. The terror in their eyes was so sexy! He so wanted to fuck Martha again - God, she was fine. Mostly, though, he wanted to fuck her friend Samantha senseless, and have her beg him for more. After all, he knew he had a huge cock. If only he could last inside a girl more than ten seconds, he could be famous for his sexual talents, and women would be flocking to his door.

He was a little leery of Colin using the gun on his adversary Sam. He could go to prison - they all could. Strangely, it never occurred to him that he was already guilty of kidnapping, a Federal crime. He was not really touchable, having connections high in the government, but if he killed someone, or if Colin did, he knew all bets would be off. Nobody, though, cared if they gang raped a couple of co-ed sluts. It could all be passed off as a sex game, anyway.

JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,416 Followers
12