Deguello

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"who was tha'at , kindah', masked man?" She muttered as her hand cast the blindfold aside, and she giggled softly at her incongruous thought.

She giggled again as the soft warmth of a Texan breeze dried her sweat sheened skin where it lay exposed to the careless air.

"Well now jen'honey," she mused to herself, "you could certainly call that a wild ride...Hi Ho Silver, away." She laughed softly.

Sitting up, slow and languorous in the aftermath of so recent a storm, she realised full well where she had heard of that tune, this was Texas, San Antonio, of course she knew the tune's name. It was a haunting melody inexorably linked to her home by one of history's most famous frantic moments, and now, personal new glories. It had a habit of getting heard in San Antonio every March 6th.

      She couldn’t help but wonder what his use of that word implied.
            For Her,
                  And perhaps,
                        For the Future.

                  
                        DEGUELLO.