Deidre Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go on in. We'll have us a party," he said. Elsie was there swaying, her thonged backside facing me, each wrist was chained to a hook in the ceiling via her leather cuffs. Her skin was softly radiant in the dim lighting provided by dozens of candles.

Suddenly, Vaughn grabbed me from behind and half carried me over to where Elsie slowly swung back and forth like the pendulum on a grandfather's clock.

"DEIDRE!" She yelled, but her warning came a moment too late. Vaughn and Jackie had me pinned between them.

"Don't worry, we aren't going to hurt you... much, Jackie hissed in my ear, and then bit my earlobe so hard it began to bleed.

Vaughn worked fast. In no time at all my feet were tied together with a short piece of rope. Oh, I tried to escape, but it was no go. There wasn't anything I could do.

"Mmm...Vaughn, you found us two lovely sluts, didn't you?"

"Oh yeah. We're gonna have us a good time." It will be a great weekend, I can tell."

They decided to do me first. Since I had larger breasts then Elsie. Jackie rolled me over on my back so that my arms were pinned under me. She used a scissors to cut away my top, unzipped my skirt and yanked it off me then used the scissors to snip away my thong.

"Wow," Vaughn said.

"I know. Did I do good?" Jackie giggled.

"Fuck yeah," he laughed, and began his work.

He looped a long white rope around my neck. I pissed myself thinking they were going to hang me the way they had Elsie, only I was going to choke to death.

But the rope wasn't tightened. And it was only looped around my neck then down between my tits. That's when I felt the pain for the first time.

"Look at them sticking out!" Jackie said the awe in her voice unmistakable.

I began to cry, only to have Vaughn slap me across the face. "Shut the fuck up!"

I stopped crying.

"That was really for pissing yourself. This is rope bondage, not a murder scene."

"Are you all right, Deidre?" Elsie called from above me. I realized then that Elsie could look down to the floor where I lay from where she was hung, but could only see across the room.

I had no time or thought to answer her, for Vaughn was feeding the rope between my legs, forcing it into the cleft of my ass and my labia.

Jackie, working proficiently as his team member, expertly flipped me over on my stomach and Vaughn looped another rope around my waist, tightened it and tied it to the rope passing through my pussy.

Jackie used another short rope to tie my hands and wrists together then removed the leather cuffs.

When they were done, Vaughn moved me into a sitting position.

"Christ, look at those tits!" Vaughn laughed and plucked at a nipple, which I'm ashamed to say, was hard as a rock.

They left me sitting there and turned their attention to Elsie, lowering her to the ground and removed her clothing much as they had mine. She didn't resist, having learned what might happen if she had done so.

Jackie tied her wrists behind her, occasionally rubbing Elsie's ass with both the rope and her hand. Then, with Vaughn's assistance, she brought her legs up and bent them at the knee where Vaughn held them for her as she bound Elsie's ankles using the same piece of rope that kept her wrists together. It basically forced her to keep her legs at a ninety-degree angle.

After that, the two of them took a break, leaving us alone.

"Elsie, what the fuck did we get ourselves mixed up in?"

"Jesus Christ, Dee, I've never been so scared in my whole fuckin' life!"

"What can we do?" I asked, more rhetorically than anything else. After all, we were bound hand and foot, and who knew what was in store for us.

"They said they were into rope bondage," Elsie offered.

"Yeah, but what the fuck is that? I don't recall them telling us."

We found out soon enough.

They returned moments later. Jackie looked like she was stoned. (She was.)

Vaughn handed her a kind of whip, which she brandished while standing in front of Elsie. My best GF screamed even before the whip came down on her breasts. After the second lashing I saw vivid red welts to each breast. Elsie's pissed herself while screaming. I shut my eyes, knowing it would be my turn soon enough.

It turned out that the whipping did relatively little actually damage. It hurt like hell, I can attest to that, for Jackie gave me five lashes with the damn thing; but my tits were only tender to the touch for the next day or so. It was scarier than anything else.

When Jackie finished with me she got down on her knees and savagely sucked my tits and nipples until they were both standing at attention. Satisfied, she flicked them with her fingers until I started screaming again. She stopped and stood up smiling at me.

"She has tasty tits," she said, laughing.

"I bet," Vaughn replied as he pulled Elsie to her feet and laid her over his lap. He commented on her firm ass and Jackie came over and rubbed it several times before raising her hand and smacking each of Elsie's cheek with a force that had Elsie crying for mercy.

A series of red splotches soon appeared on her ass. I knew I was moments away from having mine reddened as well. Vaughn and Jackie were a real team and evidently left no stone unturned. I should tell you that at some point in my spanking I began to enjoy the pain. I didn't understand it then, and I'm not sure I do now, but I was getting into it, make no mistake about it.

Suddenly, Vaughn was slapping me across the face with a semi-hard erection.

"Open your mouth and take my cock, slut!" he barked out at me. I opened my mouth and he stuffed his cock in. He was a good eight inches and filled my mouth as he slowly and methodically slid it in and out.

Out of the corner of my eye, I caught Jackie mistreating Elsie's tits as she had mine. Moments later I had an opportunity to get a better view.

Elsie's breasts, like mine were bound with rope and were swollen and puffy from being tired so tightly. I had never seen her nipples as large as they were at the moment, and had thought of sucking on them myself. Jackie furthered my fantasy by doing exactly that, and getting Elsie to respond to the rough treatment by groaning passionately.

"She's a pretty good cocksucker," Vaughn told Jackie.

I felt myself blush with pride. What the fuck was happening to Elsie and me?

"You gonna cum on her face, Baby?" Jackie asked him.

"Probably," he answered laconically, and began pounding his meat into my mouth while holding my head firmly with both hands. Suddenly, he pulled out with a grunt and began jerking off in front of my face. It was a relief to have his big dick out of my mouth. I closed my eyes and waited for the inevitable.

I didn't have long to wait, with Jackie's breath on my cheek as she leaned in so as not to miss a thing, Vaughn jetted long, ropey streams of cum over my nose, eyes and mouth. I heard both Jackie and Elsie gasp appreciatively as he did it to me.

Up to that point in my life I hadn't thought women might actually enjoy having a guy cum on their face, or watch it happen to someone else. I'll admit it. I did enjoy it. I loved being the center of attention. I loved being the one who caused Vaughn to cum like there was no fuckin' tomorrow. Had my hands been free, I would have scooped his cum up on my fingers and swallowed it all.

Vaughn finished coming and went over to a chair and sat down. Now it was Elsie's turn. Jackie had her lay flat on her back with her arms tied behind her. She hiked up her skirt and lowered her pussy over Elsie's wide-eyed face. Now Elsie and me had done the lezzie thing a couple of times. We weren't lezzies, but it was a fun thing... a variation we used when there were no cocks available and we were horny. But this was different.

"You hear me, bitch?" Jackie snarled. "You're going to eat me out. Use that slut tongue of yours and lick my pussy until I cum. Understand?"

"Y-yes..."

"Yes, Mistress," Elsie said without stammering.

"Good."

Jackie squatted even lower, making contact with Elsie's mouth. I watched entranced as Elsie's tongue flicked out and started lapping away at the other woman's cunt. I felt my own pussy contract the moment Jackie moaned with satisfaction.

I wanted a cock in me. I risked a sneaky look at Vaughn; saw his cock rising to half staff as he watched the girls going at it.

He caught me peeking at him and laughed. Then he was up and moving toward me. In a matter of seconds he had me on the damn ceiling hook again, hanging helplessly while he maneuvered my body to within a foot or so from where Elsie was eating Jackie's pussy.

His big hands cupped my chin and brought my face to his, and he kissed me full on the mouth. For what he had just done, he was surprisingly gentle with me. His lips met mine and we opened our mouths to intertwine our tongues. I moaned against his mouth and he stroked my hair. And just as I was starting to moan happily into his mouth, I felt what had to be Jackie's tongue going to work on my clit.

I couldn't help myself. I started to leak from my pussy.

Vaughn broke off the kiss and began to untie my breasts. The moment he started squeezing them I came. I don't know if it was Jackie's munching on my nether parts, or his breast play; or even the entire night's buildup that led to my climax. But it was a powerful one, and I reveled in it.

I shut my eyes and moaned loudly. That only egged them on. Vaughn began to flick my already hard nipples with his thumbs bringing one shudder after another from me. I kept my hands still at my sides and let him have his way with my breasts. He kept squeezing them before mashing them together. His tongue snaked out and he leaned into me, licking the tight cleavage over and over again while is fingers pinched my nipples.

Jackie was fingering my cunt and sucking on my clit. And I came again.

Somewhere in there I heard Jackie moan happily and I assumed Elsie had gotten her off.

Vaughn was chewing on my nipples; Jackie had two fingers up my ass and several in my twat. Moaning and thrashing, I shuddered several times and had an earth-shattering orgasm.

Vaughn took me off the hook and let me drop to the ground. I was no longer bound and moved my arms and feet to get the blood flowing again, but made no attempt to flee.

Jackie freed Elsie and helped her to the bed where she lay down; apparently thinking she might rest for a while. But Vaughn still had his boner and he brought it over to her and flipped her face down on the bed.

"Raise your ass, bitch!" he growled, and Elsie immediately pushed her rump up in the air. He wasted no time in entering her. Elsie was already moaning with pleasure as his huge cock rammed in and out of her pussy.

I watched with morbid fascination as he squeezed her already tormented tits, leaving bruises that would serve as reminders for several weeks to come.

I could hear how slick Elsie was as the squishing sound was getting louder. Vaughn leaned over her and cupped one firm tit in his hand and squeezed it. She cried out and I felt her pain in my own breasts. But then I did the strangest thing. I started flicking my own nipples, reveling in the pain it caused me. I wound up pinching and pulling on them while watching him do essentially the same to my friend as he fucked her.

At some point during this time it occurred to me that I hadn't seen Jackie in a while. Then she was at my side wearing a black dildo'd strap-on. Instinctively I knew it was for me and I dropped down to all fours without being told.

Jackie entered me with ease. I was that wet. I was positioned so that I faced Elsie and she me. Our eyes met for a second then we both lowered our eyes, not wanting to see the other violated in this manner. I know I was getting off watching Vaughn fuck her and torment her moments before, but now that I was on the floor with Jackie's dildo pummeling my pussy, I didn't think it was so interesting anymore.

I was only kidding myself. In a matter of minutes I was gasping from Jackie's almost violent pounding into my twat, and I started to cum the moment I realized Vaughn was emptying his load into Elsie's snatch.

It took Jackie quite a while to get off fucking me. But she did and that apparently was the end of any further interest they had in us.

Vaughn asked if we wanted to shower before leaving, but we declined. Since they had cut our clothing off of us, Jackie gave us each an old dress, but no underwear.

Vaughn handed me a twenty, for cab fare, he said. Somehow I felt better after he put it that way. At least I wasn't accepting his money for having performed all those acts with them. I knew at heart I was a slut, but at least I wasn't a whore.

When we stepped out of their building, the rain had stopped. We were deciding to walk home when a cab cruised by and picked us up.

I know I mentioned how horny I was at the start of this chapter. I would add that I was chaste and didn't think about sex for the following two weeks. But then I went shopping and found this tee shirt... but that's a story for the next chapter.

12